Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-19-2006, 12:43 PM         #101
REGULATOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Aint In A Gang U Aint A Gangsta
Pac>your Favorite Rapper

End Of Discussion
 12 years ago '05        #102
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
"LOOK OUT MUTHAfu*kA I'MA G/AS IN GETTIN MUDDAfu*kAZ B4 THEY COME GET ME"
 02-19-2006, 02:50 PM         #103
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS IS A FACT, PAC became THE IMAGE SUGE WANTED FROM HIM, the true pac knows pac was not "THUG" or "GANGSTA". He was one of the smartest people in this industry, fu*kers like suge just gased him up and that was his doom.
 12 years ago '05        #104
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 JOEKILLA said:
THIS IS A FACT, PAC became THE IMAGE SUGE WANTED FROM HIM, the true pac knows pac was not "THUG" or "GANGSTA". He was one of the smartest people in this industry, fu*kers like suge just gased him up and that was his doom.

I don't believe that at all. Pac was doing a whole bunch of thug sh*t before getting with Suge & tha row. In fact, when he was on deathrow, he was getting into lesser sh*t. All the cases he caught were before deathrow. I believe the dude was always wild and apart of his character, I just think the beef with some of the new york rappers at that time just showed how wild or thugged out he could be.
 12 years ago '05        #105
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Young Fab said:
very amusing. but that must be how YOU think cause i ain't say none of dat
It seems like that's what you were implying then.
 02-19-2006, 03:16 PM         #106
adhir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said:
Tupac never claimed he was gangsta

He claimed he was a man who spoke for the drug delears, the felons and the street cats who couldnt

plus tupac showed himself a lot in his songs

and how can u say Tupac aint a thug when he grew up in oakland???

the thread starter is a fu*ken idiot
YEESSSSS!. this maybe be the smartest person in this thread, i was waiting for somebody to say this sh*t, i thought i would be the one to have to. PAC, never ever glorifed a "gangsta" image of himself, he glorified the image of other people, i think there are only a handful of songs where 2pac say he himself ever sold crack, and he EVEN said HIMSELF, that he could not sell crack, he got his a.ss kciked and got robbed, that is why he turned to poetry and the arts to make him what he is, and that is what makes him far more powerful and far more RESPECTED, to people then BIG, taking absolutely nothign away from BIg, he had some very very good songs, and undoubtedly these 2 were head and shoulders above the rest of the rappers.

The thread starter is prolly some stupid kid who doesnt understand hip hop for what it really is, he has been completely sucked in by G-Unit and all the other mainstream rappers wo glorify this gangsta image "america has a thing for this gangstas" even tho i think 50 is a moron, he is right, glorifying selling crack, being a so called "gangsta" is what sells records and is an image, there is a reason that these rappers make their sales and then move to the suburbs, TO GET AWAT from that kinda life. Pac never ever did that, he said it wasnt his nor their fault that the people around him were doing what they were doing, they had to, to LIVE, and he said even with his riches he still cant let go of that GHETTO, image that will be forever with him, just because it is where he came from.

BTW hood headliner, who the hell is that in ur PIC????

Last edited by adhir; 02-19-2006 at 03:23 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #107
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 adhir said:
he EVEN said HIMSELF, that he could not sell crack, he got his a.ss kciked and got robbed, that is why he turned to poetry and the arts to make him what he is.
Damn, I forget about that, but I think I did hear that somewhere else. Can you quote your source?
 02-19-2006, 03:23 PM         #108
adhir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Damn, I forget about that, but I think I did hear that somewhere else. Can you quote your source?
it was one of his songs, i dunno the name right now, but ill post it as soon as a remember....
 12 years ago '05        #109
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 adhir said:
it was one of his songs, i dunno the name right now, but ill post it as soon as a remember....
From what I know the real drug dealers on his block had told him to stop selling because they didn't want to see him go that route because they knew he didn't look right selling drugs and that it wasn't meant for him. They then started to give him money here and there once they persuaded him to stop being a dealer and to continue on with his dream.

In the song you're talking about, he's probably speaking from someone else's perspective because I'm not too sure if it's something he went through.

Last edited by 4REAL; 02-19-2006 at 03:28 PM..
 02-19-2006, 03:30 PM         #110
MoThaNAMilliON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is a gangsta?
 12 years ago '05        #111
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
Realest n*gga.

2pac was the definition of gangsta. That n*gga wrote songs for his mom, wrote songs to keep hope alive and then he could flip and make a gangsta record and still keep his credibility, he kept it real and that's as gangsta as u can get in a fake business like hip hop, full of fake studio gangsta n*ggas.
 12 years ago '05        #112
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
Pac was neva a "gangster" BUT he neva had a police record until he started rappin. AND like Ice-T sed on sum VH1 shyt. He was sayin how Pac tried to imitate his rhymes a lil bit and dat got him into trouble................Jus sum shyt 2 think about
 02-19-2006, 04:20 PM         #113
O-Dogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are always gonna be 2pac haters. Does it really matter if he was a gangsta or not???
 12 years ago '05        #114
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 O-Dogg said:
There are always gonna be 2pac haters. Does it really matter if he was a gangsta or not???
real talk homie when people are successful people will hate on them even 10 years after they're dead
 12 years ago '04        #115
deejay55 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
Pac was far from A bi*ch
 02-19-2006, 08:58 PM         #116
Uncle Sam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 pac is k!lla jims daddy
 02-19-2006, 10:34 PM         #117
You Need I Have  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killah Jim said:
NO
He was a fake G that made money off his fake image

If it wasnt for his gangsta music he wouldnt of sold millions of records and would be a nobody

getting r*ped in jail is not gangsta, @ the pac stans who think is

Biggie was allways better then pac (even tho biggie sucked too)
obviously you didn't get knocked the fu*k out. if you did you would wake up realize it was for a good reason and you would shut the fu*k up
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago