Cavaliers @ Lakers [Thursday Night 10:30 EST]

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Chuck_Remixed said:
^^^If you didnt know, Lebron isnt known to be anykind of a defense player one on one, thats why you never see him guarding the Kobe's or the Ray Allen's. Dont get me wrong, he will guard kobe a couple of times, but Cavs aint stupid. On the other hand, Kobe guards the other team's star player almost every night. And plays well against them on D. Thats why he be making the all defensive teams. Height and length has nothing to do with defense if you cant play it one on one. The only player Kobe really dont guard much is Iverson.....
Ira Newble will be gurading Kobe with help.......Kobe will get 40 points, but the Cavs will win.

GO CAVS!
 12 years ago '04        #62
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
Cavs will probably win Kobe looks tired.
 12 years ago '05        #63
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3560 3560
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Ira Newble will be gurading Kobe with help.......Kobe will get 40 points, but the Cavs will win.

GO CAVS!
^^^Thats all im saying, Lebron will guard Kobe every once in a while but the Cavs aint gon let Lebron be guarding Kobe like that, that would be foolish and will tire out Lebron and get him in foull trouble unlike Kobe who is used to playing the other team's star player on defense night in and night out and still manage to put up big numbers on O.
 01-12-2006, 07:13 PM         #64
Rudeboy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lakers will win
 12 years ago '05        #65
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Chuck_Remixed said:
^^^Thats all im saying, Lebron will guard Kobe every once in a while but the Cavs aint gon let Lebron be guarding Kobe like that, that would be foolish and will tire out Lebron and get him in foull trouble unlike Kobe who is used to playing the other team's star player on defense night in and night out and still manage to put up big numbers on O.
Yea Lebron can't guard Kobe, well Lebron can't guard anybody.......let Kobe embarass Ira Newble instead of Lebron.

Let's Go Cavs!
 12 years ago '04        #66
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,326 | Props total: 11367 11367
LeBron will develop into a good defensive player as the years go on y'all, just watch. His athletic ability alone almost makes that a no brainer and of course he'll want to be known for his defense as well as offense. fu*k KOBE
 12 years ago '04        #67
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said:
^^^If you didnt know, Lebron isnt known to be anykind of a defense player one on one, thats why you never see him guarding the Kobe's or the Ray Allen's. Dont get me wrong, he will guard kobe a couple of times, but Cavs aint stupid. On the other hand, Kobe guards the other team's star player almost every night. And plays well against them on D. Thats why he be making the all defensive teams. Height and length has nothing to do with defense if you cant play it one on one. The only player Kobe really dont guard much is Iverson.....
lol trust me i know bron isnt a good defender but still he could give kobe problems getting his shot off cuz he can challenge his shots better than any other cav player. he wont stop kobe but he can make it hard for him to shot his jumpers. and height and length have alot to with defense almost all the great defenders have long arms and/or are strong players. you dont put small guys on bigger players, you put bigger and stronger players on smaller guys(not ai/early boykins small, but kobe/ray allen "small"). thats why guys like ak47 give kobe, tmac, vince and those guys problems cuz of his length and overall defensive skills.
 12 years ago '04        #68
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
im sorry but if they try to put lebron on kobe, kobe would completely destroy him and get him in early foul trouble, lebron is just not a good defender period..
 01-12-2006, 07:49 PM         #69
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
ok lets get this straight, FIRST URE SUPPOSEDLY FROM OHIO when we all know a bi*ch a.ss like u is taling pure sh*t from idaho, now u're praising allah, listen homo oprah, URE NOT MUSLIM, U DIDNT GO TO JAIL AND CONVERT U LIL DIRTBAG, u didnt get r*ped inside out wit a plunger and a tire iron like me to strike enough fear for u to convert so get ur factless facts straight

and why u going off on the dips AYE they the truth AYE one eyed willy AYE no that wasnt a compliment to u s3xy f*g**t AYE

so please give it to me as much as u like cause ure obviously not pumping enough love jucie into ur own mouth like i am
Ok lets get this str8, ill sail the seven seas of your lil black, blue, and purple bruised buttox from last night fake a.ss homo pirate AYE. The facts r i wanna invent u a new a**hole while im fisting ur moms getting ready 2 r*pe her and stick my head deep up in it to see out her throat to wink at ur darling lil putty face.

u the illegitamate bubba wayans bro. that couldn't cutt on the big screen, cept me bashin that from behind with my baseball bat callin the shots with my baby ruth. i run ur family u sally f*g**t fu*k bi*ch, i melt sizzling lil sailors of luv in ur mouth ho and watch u gobble my uncracked walnutz while i use a piano string to strangle your broken neck

and I AM OHIO ...u Ru-Paul f*g**t a.ss beliddled lil queer.
 01-12-2006, 07:52 PM         #70
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said:

[pic - click to view]

these n*ggas look scared
I wonder what their lookin' at... 1 hr 1/2 to tipoff.
 12 years ago '05        #71
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3560 3560
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I wonder what their lookin' at... 1 hr 1/2 to tipoff.
they look like they just saw a UFO.....
 12 years ago '04        #72
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Mat The W said:
tyson's playoff experience >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> brons career
Arenas j over Chandler at the buzzer in the playoffs after the bulls came back from being down by 20+ >>>>>>>>>>>>> tyson's playoff experience
 12 years ago '04        #73
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,326 | Props total: 11367 11367
Me sitting at home not watching the Bulls/Wizards last year smoking that good good >>>>>>>> Tyson Chandler's playoff experience
 01-12-2006, 08:49 PM         #74
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True, you ready Sneekas???
 12 years ago '05        #75
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
ima go wit the cavs on this one
 12 years ago '05        #76
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said:
True, you ready Sneekas???
Ask yourself this........ R U READY?
 01-12-2006, 09:05 PM         #77
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pretty Tony said:
Ask yourself this........ R U READY?
Im prepared to have an Avy of Kobe for only one week... If need be. Are YOU Ready?
 12 years ago '05        #78
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 510 510
cheaaa cheaaa
 12 years ago '04        #79
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
Its Time to pay the filter... or something like that...
 12 years ago '04        #80
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
Cavs alt jerseys look like the old dream team jerseys..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy