Cavaliers @ Lakers [Thursday Night 10:30 EST]

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
31 comments
@thotties
most viewed right now
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #51
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 dontebee said
For MVP???

I haven't heard that! I agree that he ballin but I haven't seen any MVP Mentions for him this whole season...

u clearly dont watch tv then, they been talkin bout him. not agreeing he should be mvp, but theyve talked enough about it

13 years ago '04        #52
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,149 | Props total: 18581 18581
Kobe not even in the race for MVP? That's almost as laughable as saying LeBron won't be better than Kobe in the next few years before he even hits his prime. Y'all dumb n*ggas k!ll me sometimes. Keep the comedy coming y'all.

13 years ago '04        #53
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

these n*ggas look scared

Last edited by Mat The W; 01-12-2006 at 02:38 PM..

13 years ago '04        #54
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,883 | Props total: 3426 3426
 1000bluntz said
Kobe not even in the race for MVP? That's almost as laughable as saying LeBron won't be better than Kobe in the next few years before he even hits his prime. Y'all dumb n*ggas k!ll me sometimes. Keep the comedy coming y'all.
He was saying Lebron isn't in the race for MVP.. before Kobe went on this scoring spree I would had put Brand and Iverson before him in the MVP race but now Kobe is up there as well.. but still LBJ = MVP

13 years ago '04        #55
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 CTre said
He was saying Lebron isn't in the race for MVP.. before Kobe went on this scoring spree I would had put Brand and Iverson before him in the MVP race but now Kobe is up there as well.. but still LBJ = MVP
he also said lebron hasnt had any mention of being mvp.....

13 years ago '05        #56
Young_JR 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 0 0
here is my prediction for tonight, put it in writing, Kobe will score at least 50 and the Lakers will win by double digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago '05        #57
Chuck_Remixed 353 heat pts353
space
space
$18,235 | Props total: 6702 6702
Lebron better not be guarding Kobe tonight are he's going to get lit up and if he does guard Kobe in stretches he will need big time help......However, you will see Kobe guarding Lebron at stretches today.

13 years ago '05        #58
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
Lakers Lost Last Night And R Tired So I Say Cavs.

13 years ago '04        #59
Mat The W 
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said
Lebron better not be guarding Kobe tonight are he's going to get lit up and if he does guard Kobe in stretches he will need big time help......However, you will see Kobe guarding Lebron at stretches today.

i dont agree with that, if mike brown is smart he'd have bron on kobe cuz he's 2-3 inches taller, alot bigger physically and just as athletic as kobe is so he should be able to give kobe problems getting his shots off. if they let snow or damon jones hold kobe, break out the tivo cuz this n*gga might drop 100pts on them. i think kobe might be on bron at certain times, but he's too small to hold him, bron could just post him up and shot over him all day. odom would match up better cuz of his size, all though he doesnt have a chance of stoping bron off the dribble. the bottom line is its gonna take a team effort to keep both bron and kobe in check.

13 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 Mat The W said
i dont agree with that, if mike brown is smart he'd have bron on kobe cuz he's 2-3 inches taller, alot bigger physically and just as athletic as kobe is so he should be able to give kobe problems getting his shots off. if they let snow or damon jones hold kobe, break out the tivo cuz this n*gga might drop 100pts on them. i think kobe might be on bron at certain times, but he's too small to hold him, bron could just post him up and shot over him all day. odom would match up better cuz of his size, all though he doesnt have a chance of stoping bron off the dribble. the bottom line is its gonna take a team effort to keep both bron and kobe in check.
^^^If you didnt know, Lebron isnt known to be anykind of a defense player one on one, thats why you never see him guarding the Kobe's or the Ray Allen's. Dont get me wrong, he will guard kobe a couple of times, but Cavs aint stupid. On the other hand, Kobe guards the other team's star player almost every night. And plays well against them on D. Thats why he be making the all defensive teams. Height and length has nothing to do with defense if you cant play it one on one. The only player Kobe really dont guard much is Iverson.....

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 01-12-2006 at 05:57 PM..

13 years ago '05        #61
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 Chuck_Remixed said
^^^If you didnt know, Lebron isnt known to be anykind of a defense player one on one, thats why you never see him guarding the Kobe's or the Ray Allen's. Dont get me wrong, he will guard kobe a couple of times, but Cavs aint stupid. On the other hand, Kobe guards the other team's star player almost every night. And plays well against them on D. Thats why he be making the all defensive teams. Height and length has nothing to do with defense if you cant play it one on one. The only player Kobe really dont guard much is Iverson.....
Ira Newble will be gurading Kobe with help.......Kobe will get 40 points, but the Cavs will win.

GO CAVS!

13 years ago '04        #62
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 403 403
Cavs will probably win Kobe looks tired.

13 years ago '05        #63
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
Ira Newble will be gurading Kobe with help.......Kobe will get 40 points, but the Cavs will win.

GO CAVS!
^^^Thats all im saying, Lebron will guard Kobe every once in a while but the Cavs aint gon let Lebron be guarding Kobe like that, that would be foolish and will tire out Lebron and get him in foull trouble unlike Kobe who is used to playing the other team's star player on defense night in and night out and still manage to put up big numbers on O.

01-12-2006, 06:13 PM         #64
Rudeboy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lakers will win

13 years ago '05        #65
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 Chuck_Remixed said
^^^Thats all im saying, Lebron will guard Kobe every once in a while but the Cavs aint gon let Lebron be guarding Kobe like that, that would be foolish and will tire out Lebron and get him in foull trouble unlike Kobe who is used to playing the other team's star player on defense night in and night out and still manage to put up big numbers on O.
Yea Lebron can't guard Kobe, well Lebron can't guard anybody.......let Kobe embarass Ira Newble instead of Lebron.

Let's Go Cavs!

13 years ago '04        #66
1000bluntz 
space
space
LeBron will develop into a good defensive player as the years go on y'all, just watch. His athletic ability alone almost makes that a no brainer and of course he'll want to be known for his defense as well as offense. fu*k KOBE

13 years ago '04        #67
Mat The W 
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said
lol trust me i know bron isnt a good defender but still he could give kobe problems getting his shot off cuz he can challenge his shots better than any other cav player. he wont stop kobe but he can make it hard for him to shot his jumpers. and height and length have alot to with defense almost all the great defenders have long arms and/or are strong players. you dont put small guys on bigger players, you put bigger and stronger players on smaller guys(not ai/early boykins small, but kobe/ray allen "small"). thats why guys like ak47 give kobe, tmac, vince and those guys problems cuz of his length and overall defensive skills.

13 years ago '04        #68
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1678 1678
im sorry but if they try to put lebron on kobe, kobe would completely destroy him and get him in early foul trouble, lebron is just not a good defender period..

01-12-2006, 06:49 PM         #69
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said
ok lets get this straight, FIRST URE SUPPOSEDLY FROM OHIO when we all know a bi*ch a.ss like u is taling pure sh*t from idaho, now u're praising allah, listen homo oprah, URE NOT MUSLIM, U DIDNT GO TO JAIL AND CONVERT U LIL DIRTBAG, u didnt get r*ped inside out wit a plunger and a tire iron like me to strike enough fear for u to convert so get ur factless facts straight

and why u going off on the dips AYE they the truth AYE one eyed willy AYE no that wasnt a compliment to u s3xy f*g**t AYE

so please give it to me as much as u like cause ure obviously not pumping enough love jucie into ur own mouth like i am
Ok lets get this str8, ill sail the seven seas of your lil black, blue, and purple bruised buttox from last night fake a.ss homo pirate AYE. The facts r i wanna invent u a new a**hole while im fisting ur moms getting ready 2 r*pe her and stick my head deep up in it to see out her throat to wink at ur darling lil putty face.

u the illegitamate bubba wayans bro. that couldn't cutt on the big screen, cept me bashin that from behind with my baseball bat callin the shots with my baby ruth. i run ur family u sally f*g**t fu*k bi*ch, i melt sizzling lil sailors of luv in ur mouth ho and watch u gobble my uncracked walnutz while i use a piano string to strangle your broken neck

and I AM OHIO ...u Ru-Paul f*g**t a.ss beliddled lil queer.

01-12-2006, 06:52 PM         #70
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said

[pic - click to view]

these n*ggas look scared
I wonder what their lookin' at... 1 hr 1/2 to tipoff.

13 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said
I wonder what their lookin' at... 1 hr 1/2 to tipoff.
they look like they just saw a UFO.....

13 years ago '04        #72
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,262 | Props total: 951 951
 Mat The W said
tyson's playoff experience >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> brons career
Arenas j over Chandler at the buzzer in the playoffs after the bulls came back from being down by 20+ >>>>>>>>>>>>> tyson's playoff experience

13 years ago '04        #73
1000bluntz 
space
space
Me sitting at home not watching the Bulls/Wizards last year smoking that good good >>>>>>>> Tyson Chandler's playoff experience

01-12-2006, 07:49 PM         #74
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True, you ready Sneekas???

13 years ago '05        #75
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,352 | Props total: 3859 3859
ima go wit the cavs on this one

Home      

most viewed right now
XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obt..
78 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brandon ingram stripper gf
31 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - Man arrested for plotting on dark web to kill, eat underage g..
57 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Bardi B ethers the barbz
29 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Blake Griffin CAREER HIGH 50 POINTS!! 14 Reb, 6 Ast| GAME WINNER! | Full H..
14 comments
16 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
No words.
10 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Dwayne Wade: 'Players Around The League Want To Play For Knicks' Fizdale'
22 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Canadian Rapper Dies In Music Video Plane Stunt Gone Wrong
75 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baby Backs Rondo: "I Played With Both of Them, Chris Paul is a Very Ba..
57 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get Fuked Up On This Escalator
36 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA BOB COUSY OFFERS AMMENDS to BILL RUSELL for being RACIST during CAREER on ..
110 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Detroit Pistons (2-0) vs Philadelphia 76ers (2-1) | 7:00 Est | NBA TV | Ga..
236 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Breaking: Body parts of journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found
33 comments
10 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Avengers 4 Photo, Spoiler Alert
18 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 NFL Luke Kuechly shows us his ride
2 comments
14 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CubanDoll hospitalized after slicing open Rocky Badd
58 comments
6 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im Turning That A*s Into Pie
13 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Study on race bias in law enforcement has surprising results.
69 comments
10 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME OVER: Samsung has developed a battery that fully charges in 12 mi..
110 comments
6 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside How Will Smith Pulled Jada Pinkett
54 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Pill Cosby 313
trock34
Mx3379
SubConscious
suavehooper
messy marv stan
AC_89
Tastemaker331
WhoNextWithPlex
BallDontLie
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
Lonny Breaux
dtdroid
two-face
suavehooper
Brewklyner
Papi
UrbanEnterprise
hiphop4ever

most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
203 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  45
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
248 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: F yeah..
148 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
136 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak