Cavaliers @ Lakers [Thursday Night 10:30 EST]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2006, 12:41 PM         #41
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyonsm316 said:
Phoenix really need Amare back if they want that championship!
No sh*t, but their still leading their division, and hell be back in a less than a week or two.
 12 years ago '04        #42
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Hood_Rich said:
It'll be a great game, i'll roll with the Cavs tho, Lakers just lost to the Blazers, Kobe losing some gas

losing gas? dude went for 40+ 9 games last night....the hell are u talking about?
 12 years ago '04        #43
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Detroit Pistons/ San Antonio Spurs at 8:00 EST on TNT (No Plug/Spam) right before. Naw thats' a matchup.
Spurs = most boring team in the NBA
 12 years ago '04        #44
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 WilliamHBonnie said:
take it??? you know professa, I dont take it, I give that pipe and lay it right. lil fake e-thugs need luvin' too.
lol, you off the hook son
 01-12-2006, 01:29 PM         #45
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Lbj = 2005-2006 Mvp
Yeah RIGHT... He's not even in the RACE...
 01-12-2006, 01:32 PM         #46
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
Yeah RIGHT... He's not even in the RACE...

you know damn well he is...
 01-12-2006, 01:33 PM         #47
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adrush said:
NBA sucks this year.

Best night of the year, yet. Don't sleep on the Phoenix/GS game either.
Nahh I was thinking that but it's a good year...
 01-12-2006, 01:34 PM         #48
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Spurs = most boring team in the NBA
HEY....

<<<<<=======================
 01-12-2006, 01:38 PM         #49
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:

you know damn well he is...
For MVP???

I haven't heard that! I agree that he ballin but I haven't seen any MVP Mentions for him this whole season...
 01-12-2006, 01:47 PM         #50
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Your so cute and adorable how you follow me around these threads and post after me, you really shouldn't, oh i wanna stick my tree stump in your nostrilsa and split the seams, stiitches won't even help your treu homo f*g**t fu*king cocsucker a.ss, speaking of your a.ss, i wanna rip those cheeks apart and get frisky (not the catt food) up in that tight lil a**hole of yours, ill be your punisher baby, drip blood, drink from the thermos of my super spizzerm, Cavs havent won at staples since '99 u dirty lil washed up hated homo, now im gunna stick my totem pole deep up in it, praise Allah, fu*k your little pus*y, then your tight a**hole, and call it a day.

Patrick Swayze's Rap Album Cumming Out >>> DIPSET

ur momz should be ashamed of your disowned a.ss, talkin' smack when your mad cause you short, ugly, and a piece of sh*t. cant cut in the real worldm so you try on the comp, you can cut with me all night though cutie patootie, You kobe fanatic fantasy ho.
ok lets get this straight, FIRST URE SUPPOSEDLY FROM OHIO when we all know a bi*ch a.ss like u is taling pure sh*t from idaho, now u're praising allah, listen homo oprah, URE NOT MUSLIM, U DIDNT GO TO JAIL AND CONVERT U LIL DIRTBAG, u didnt get r*ped inside out wit a plunger and a tire iron like me to strike enough fear for u to convert so get ur factless facts straight

and why u going off on the dips AYE they the truth AYE one eyed willy AYE no that wasnt a compliment to u s3xy f*g**t AYE

so please give it to me as much as u like cause ure obviously not pumping enough love jucie into ur own mouth like i am
 12 years ago '04        #51
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 dontebee said:
For MVP???

I haven't heard that! I agree that he ballin but I haven't seen any MVP Mentions for him this whole season...

u clearly dont watch tv then, they been talkin bout him. not agreeing he should be mvp, but theyve talked enough about it
 12 years ago '04        #52
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,311 | Props total: 11346 11346
Kobe not even in the race for MVP? That's almost as laughable as saying LeBron won't be better than Kobe in the next few years before he even hits his prime. Y'all dumb n*ggas k!ll me sometimes. Keep the comedy coming y'all.
 12 years ago '04        #53
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

these n*ggas look scared

Last edited by Mat The W; 01-12-2006 at 03:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #54
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 1000bluntz said:
Kobe not even in the race for MVP? That's almost as laughable as saying LeBron won't be better than Kobe in the next few years before he even hits his prime. Y'all dumb n*ggas k!ll me sometimes. Keep the comedy coming y'all.
He was saying Lebron isn't in the race for MVP.. before Kobe went on this scoring spree I would had put Brand and Iverson before him in the MVP race but now Kobe is up there as well.. but still LBJ = MVP
 12 years ago '04        #55
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 CTre said:
He was saying Lebron isn't in the race for MVP.. before Kobe went on this scoring spree I would had put Brand and Iverson before him in the MVP race but now Kobe is up there as well.. but still LBJ = MVP
he also said lebron hasnt had any mention of being mvp.....
 12 years ago '05        #56
Young_JR 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 0 0
here is my prediction for tonight, put it in writing, Kobe will score at least 50 and the Lakers will win by double digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #57
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
Lebron better not be guarding Kobe tonight are he's going to get lit up and if he does guard Kobe in stretches he will need big time help......However, you will see Kobe guarding Lebron at stretches today.
 12 years ago '05        #58
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
Lakers Lost Last Night And R Tired So I Say Cavs.
 12 years ago '04        #59
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Lebron better not be guarding Kobe tonight are he's going to get lit up and if he does guard Kobe in stretches he will need big time help......However, you will see Kobe guarding Lebron at stretches today.

i dont agree with that, if mike brown is smart he'd have bron on kobe cuz he's 2-3 inches taller, alot bigger physically and just as athletic as kobe is so he should be able to give kobe problems getting his shots off. if they let snow or damon jones hold kobe, break out the tivo cuz this n*gga might drop 100pts on them. i think kobe might be on bron at certain times, but he's too small to hold him, bron could just post him up and shot over him all day. odom would match up better cuz of his size, all though he doesnt have a chance of stoping bron off the dribble. the bottom line is its gonna take a team effort to keep both bron and kobe in check.
 12 years ago '05        #60
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
 Mat The W said:
i dont agree with that, if mike brown is smart he'd have bron on kobe cuz he's 2-3 inches taller, alot bigger physically and just as athletic as kobe is so he should be able to give kobe problems getting his shots off. if they let snow or damon jones hold kobe, break out the tivo cuz this n*gga might drop 100pts on them. i think kobe might be on bron at certain times, but he's too small to hold him, bron could just post him up and shot over him all day. odom would match up better cuz of his size, all though he doesnt have a chance of stoping bron off the dribble. the bottom line is its gonna take a team effort to keep both bron and kobe in check.
^^^If you didnt know, Lebron isnt known to be anykind of a defense player one on one, thats why you never see him guarding the Kobe's or the Ray Allen's. Dont get me wrong, he will guard kobe a couple of times, but Cavs aint stupid. On the other hand, Kobe guards the other team's star player almost every night. And plays well against them on D. Thats why he be making the all defensive teams. Height and length has nothing to do with defense if you cant play it one on one. The only player Kobe really dont guard much is Iverson.....

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 01-12-2006 at 06:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy