Cavaliers @ Lakers [Thursday Night 10:30 EST]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2006, 02:16 AM         #321
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
NO LEBRON HATERS. NOBODY IS SAYING "fu*k LEBRON" OR ANYTHING OR NOT GIVING HIM HIS PROPS. UNLIKE KOBE HATERS ALL I SEEN IS fu*k KOBE BUT AT LEAST YALL ADMIT YOU HATE HIM. JUST THAT KOBE FANS LIKE MYSELF GET SICK OF THIS sh*t. ITS KOBE'S NIGHT, AND ALL n*ggaS HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IS HOW LEBRON WILL BE BETTER FOR THE FUTURE, THE SAME THING YALL BEEN SAYING EVERYDAY. I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT LEBRON IS #2 IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW.....PERIOD.....
No, No, No, Blah, Blah, Blah.... YOU ARE A LEBRON HATER..... PERIOD.....
 01-13-2006, 02:16 AM         #322
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I only hate two people in the wholest widest worldest, George W. Bush and Kobe "The Rapist" Bryant.
 01-13-2006, 04:21 AM         #323
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN.... YA'LL MUTHAfu*kAS GET DOWN IN HERE..... I THINK I'MA JOIN IN ON THESE CONVERSATIONS NOW.....

.... KOBE IS THE KING NOW.... fu*k ALL THAT HE BETTER THAN THIS AND THAT, CUZ RIGHT NOW..... KOBE IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE....

fu*k ALL THAT HE BETTER THAN JORDAN, OR LEBRON.....

THIS IS KOBE'S FIRST YEAR WITH PHIL JACKSON WITHOUT SHAQ'S FAT a.ss.... LET'S SEE WHAT KOBE CAN DO IN THE PLAYOFFS, AND IF THE LAKERS MAKE ANY MOVES BEFORE THE TRADE DEADLINE.....

KOBE > EVERYBODY ELSE RIGHT NOW!!!

I'VE BEEN A DIE-HARD LAKER FAN SINCE DAY ONE I CAME OUT THE WOMB... DON'T fu*k WITH OUR HEART AND DETERMINATION....

AND ONE MORE THING..... MAGIC JOHNSON IS THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE GAME NOT MICHAEL JORDAN!!!!!
HAHA
 01-13-2006, 08:39 AM         #324
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. Great rant. Kobe proved last night why he's the greatest. Hitting those 3 damn near impossible shots over n*ggaz, where lebron couldn't even sink a free throw to save his team. Lebron was great last night though, until it actually mattered.
 12 years ago '05        #325
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
Lebron lost. Move along William, 1000bluntz AND Maroon. Nobdy can stop the mamba.......NOBODY
 01-13-2006, 09:13 AM         #326
PlAyA 4 LyFe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha lakers won it :D
 01-13-2006, 09:33 AM         #327
Smokey Da Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is better than lebron right now...who knows the future because kobe is still getting better too and i dont care what anybody says...kobe has 3 rings and hes just turned 27...all you kobe haters are controlled by the media just a couple years ago all you were on his nuts now you hate the kid...what does he have to do to get respect...all star...leading scorer...all defensive team...3 rings...olympic team...stop hating and respect the man
 12 years ago '04        #328
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
lol, told n*ggas to enjoy their night last night, then i go to work to see all this? why am i a kobe "stan", but it's okay for ya'll (maroon, 1000bluntz, williamH) to cheer for lebron? what's the difference? i don't "hate" mr. james like williamH and maroon hates kobe. i hate the way the media christens this dude to be our lord and saviour as if kobe was found dead in some alleyway.

i just don't see lebron's game elevating past where it is now...much. it's reality, unlike the fantasy ya'll keep yapping forever about, "lebron's eventually gonna get his rings, dunn". fu*k outta here, he'll be mentioned in the same breath as sir charles, patrick ewing, and the mailman.....a great player who couldn't get a ring. just let it be

oh yea, good morning losers...haha
 12 years ago '05        #329
Young_JR 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe in his 3rd year won a championship and won Game 6 of the Finals against the Pacers after Shaq fouled out by himself and he was already hitting big clutch shots, he hit a game winner against the Suns that year in the playoffs, Kobe has always been clutch except for his rookie year with the 2 airballs against the Jazz, but give the man his props, it ain't like he just stated doing it, he been doing it and he gonna keep doing it, nobody in the NBA can stop him one-on-one whereas last night with Kobe guarding him Lebron shot two airballs and hardly scored unless it was on the fast break
 01-13-2006, 11:44 AM         #330
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_JR said:
Kobe in his 3rd year won a championship and won Game 6 of the Finals against the Pacers after Shaq fouled out by himself and he was already hitting big clutch shots, he hit a game winner against the Suns that year in the playoffs, Kobe has always been clutch except for his rookie year with the 2 airballs against the Jazz, but give the man his props, it ain't like he just stated doing it, he been doing it and he gonna keep doing it, nobody in the NBA can stop him one-on-one whereas last night with Kobe guarding him Lebron shot two airballs and hardly scored unless it was on the fast break
Props on the STAT Homie...
 01-13-2006, 12:32 PM         #331
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
lol, told n*ggas to enjoy their night last night, then i go to work to see all this? why am i a kobe "stan", but it's okay for ya'll (maroon, 1000bluntz, williamH) to cheer for lebron? what's the difference? i don't "hate" mr. james like williamH and maroon hates kobe. i hate the way the media christens this dude to be our lord and saviour as if kobe was found dead in some alleyway.

i just don't see lebron's game elevating past where it is now...much. it's reality, unlike the fantasy ya'll keep yapping forever about, "lebron's eventually gonna get his rings, dunn". fu*k outta here, he'll be mentioned in the same breath as sir charles, patrick ewing, and the mailman.....a great player who couldn't get a ring. just let it be

oh yea, good morning losers...haha
Da fu*k outta here with that sh*t, you're a hater professa Im a stan/d*ckrider/hater just like you, your just on the opposite end of the spectrum. These teams meat again, right??? in CLE maybe next time, then well we see what MAMBA does then. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
 01-13-2006, 12:43 PM         #332
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pretty Tony said:
Lebron lost. Move along William, 1000bluntz AND Maroon. Nobdy can stop the mamba.......NOBODY
Hey... Tony, Tone, Toni... fu*k You. LeBron had better numbers, but Kobe had better clutch.... and what the fu*k wins games??? Clutch, which is why Im agreeing that right now Kobe >>> LeBron. But the fate of that game lied in the hands of LeBron at the end. And Kobe does that to every player, not just LeBron, Kobe just simply CANNOT be guarded in some situations, like clutch situations.
 01-13-2006, 02:42 PM         #333
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
its simple y he hates kobe
he is from cleveland...
he roots for cleveland..not L.A.
he roots for lebron cuz he is on the CLEVELAnd cavaliers
?????
 01-13-2006, 02:46 PM         #334
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
he was talkin bout how u bi*ch bout kobe
but how u cheer for lebron
Oh... ... Your 100% Correk sir. Props.You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
 12 years ago '04        #335
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 1 1

If u already didnt know. hear it str8 from Lebron...

"He's the best player in our league by far,'' LeBron James said. "You can't stop him. We've got to try to slow down the other guys.''

Last edited by The-Ripper; 01-13-2006 at 03:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #336
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Hey... Tony, Tone, Toni... fu*k You. LeBron had better numbers, but Kobe had better clutch.... and what the fu*k wins games??? Clutch, which is why Im agreeing that right now Kobe >>> LeBron. But the fate of that game lied in the hands of LeBron at the end. And Kobe does that to every player, not just LeBron, Kobe just simply CANNOT be guarded in some situations, like clutch situations.
lol, you already know what's up homie. we talked about this from the start of the season. i told you i'm watching your boy closely this year, and i told you i'll holla when they match up this year. this was coming for a long time now. kobe vs. bron pt.1 is over, and this is just the aftermath. i'ma fall back in the cut again and wait till pt.2

holla at your boy....and don't hate, just appreciate greatness when you see it, it only come once every decade!
 01-13-2006, 03:22 PM         #337
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
lol, you already know what's up homie. we talked about this from the start of the season. i told you i'm watching your boy closely this year, and i told you i'll holla when they match up this year. this was coming for a long time now. kobe vs. bron pt.1 is over, and this is just the aftermath. i'ma fall back in the cut again and wait till pt.2

holla at your boy....and don't hate, just appreciate greatness when you see it, it only come once every decade!
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
 12 years ago '04        #338
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
Same way you feel about LeBron needing rings to validate how good he is could be said about Kobe from here on out. If he never came into a situation where he played with the single most dominant big man EVER he wouldn't have any jewelry on his hands other than his wedding band and you can say he pulled his weight too and I know he did but still in my opinion the n*gga never would have even been in the situation were it not for playing with Shaq. So fu*k all that ring talk until Kobe LEADS a team to a title himself just like LBJ needs to do so in my opinion they're on an even keel in that aspect regardless of how anybody spins it I still damn near put all the success of those teams on Shaq regardless, who won all those Finals MVP's also. Call me stupid, a hater, call me whatever the fu*k you want but that won't make me feel you're right or I'm wrong.
lol yall keep acting like shaq was the man on all those title runs but yall ignoring historical facts. the first title was more of shaq, but the 2nd one was 50/50 and the last one was more of kobe. yall forgetting the finals mvp is just that the finals mvps not mvp of the playoffs cuz kobe played just as big of role as shaq in 2nd and 3rd championship. kobe was pippen for the 1st one , he was the number 2 guy even tho he was hitting big shots for them but he was on at least equal level for the last two. shaq got those finals mvps cuz he put up monster numbers vs a bunch of bums in the finals, its not like kobes numbers werent nice cuz he was putting in work in the finals and all the series during the playoffs.

during the 2nd title run shaq ave looks like this
30.4pts 15.4reb 3.2ast 0.4stl 2.37 blks

kobes
29.4pts 7.3 rebs 6.1ast 1.56stls 0.75blks

the 3rd, shaqs
28.5pts 12.6rebs 2.8ast 0.5 stls 2.5blks

kobes
26.6 pts 5.8rebs 4.6 ast 1.4stls 0.9 blks

clearly to say those are shaqs rings is a grossly inaccurate and ludicrous a.ssumption.

oh and shaq isnt the most dominate big man ever, not even close
 12 years ago '04        #339
space
space
 Mat The W said:
l hitting big shots for them but he was on at least equal level for the last two. shaq got those finals mvps cuz he put up monster numbers vs a bunch of bums in the finals, its not like kobes numbers werent nice cuz he was putting in work in the finals and all the series during the playoffs.

during the 2nd title run shaq ave looks like this
30.4pts 15.4reb 3.2ast 0.4stl 2.37 blks

kobes
29.4pts 7.3 rebs 6.1ast 1.56stls 0.75blks

the 3rd, shaqs
28.5pts 12.6rebs 2.8ast 0.5 stls 2.5blks

kobes
26.6 pts 5.8rebs 4.6 ast 1.4stls 0.9 blks

clearly to say those are shaqs rings is a grossly inaccurate and ludicrous a.ssumption.

oh and shaq isnt the most dominate big man ever, not even close
ah yes, funny cause i don't like to use numbers in my arguments but it feels good to see those stats. cause n*ggas seem like they catch amnesia after just three years ago
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy