Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #301
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
it was a good game.
 01-13-2006, 01:37 AM         #302
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
JJ = making a impact on his team

Fisher = a crying bi*ch that made his career by playing wit kobe and shaw.
again. Warriors 17-18
Here's a clip of JJ refusing to shake hands with UCONN players after Duke lost because he was so upset lmao

n*gga I've k!lled you in every response, what else can u say?
 12 years ago '04        #303
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
@ how we somehow turned this into a Cavs/Lakers, LBJ/KB, and into a JJ/Salim argument. Javon please find a spike and jam it into your jugular. Or better yet find a time machine and go back in time and have your mother swallow you or take you on the t*ts, the world would be better off that way.
 12 years ago '04        #304
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8457 8457
 sebastian said:
Here's a clip of JJ refusing to shake hands with UCONN players after Duke lost because he was so upset lmao

n*gga I've k!lled you in every response, what else can u say?
and whos your college team again?????
thats right. STFU
 01-13-2006, 01:42 AM         #305
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
and whos your college team again?????
thats right. STFU
Once again you are steering off course.
What does this have to do with my team or your team?

This has to do with you calling JJ Red*ck the GREATEST shooter in the world lmao.
Then you wanted to be a hypocrite and call Derrick Fisher a cry baby in response to his 3point % being almost the same as JJ Red*cks.

After I shut down both of those claims you decide to ask me who my team is so you can say something like "oh well DUKE bi*chES!" or "we're gonna win the national title this year and you're not na na na boo boo"

fu*k outta here kid

lol but its fun watching you reach

Last edited by sebastian; 01-13-2006 at 01:44 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #306
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 sebastian said:
Once again you are steering off course.
What does this have to do with my team or your team?

This has to do with you calling JJ Red*ck the GREATEST shooter in the world lmao.
Then you wanted to be a hypocrite and call Derrick Fisher a cry baby in response to his 3point % being almost the same as JJ Red*cks.

After I shut down both of those claims you decide to ask me who my team is so you can say something like "oh well DUKE bi*chES!" or "we're gonna win the national title this year and you're not na na na boo boo"

fu*k outta here kid

lol but its fun watching you reach

another duke hater
yu probably created that site ya duke hater stan
i bet yu will bust a nutt when or if duke loses this season
 01-13-2006, 01:47 AM         #307
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
another duke hater
Once again you're reacing and steering off course.

I've never said one negative thing about Duke in this thread or anything great about another college team in this thread.

You're mad because you lost this agrument so now you want to make false claims & make sh*t up.

I've lost interest in making you run in circles, I'm going to bed.

G'night Miss Red*ck :)
 12 years ago '05        #308
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 Javon23 said:
another duke hater
lol @ you bailing out your original arguement cause you know you got sonned......

javon = biggest dumbass i ever seen on a vbulletin
 12 years ago '04        #309
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
lol @ you bailing out your original arguement cause you know you got sonned......

javon = biggest dumbass i ever seen on a vbulletin
bi*ch yu already exposed
yu follow me on each board giving me hate
don;t even bet on no more games cause ill rob ya a.ss

yu maad?
 12 years ago '05        #310
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
bi*ch yu already exposed
yu follow me on each board giving me hate
don;t even bet on no more games cause ill rob ya a.ss

yu maad?
bet on games?

i dont fu*k about emoney you think i care about getting robbed for fake money? you the one who CRIED back for your bookie job LMAO you a joke kid.... , and i havent even given you hate on boxden before why you lying??

take a seat you got sonned on 2 different subjects tonight, k!ll yourself

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 01-13-2006 at 01:55 AM..
 01-13-2006, 01:54 AM         #311
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Pissed, bitter, and Damn, it just took me a half hour to read 19 pages of posts. Glad to see the NBA is back.

*PROPS KOBE*... *WINKS* ..."See You 'round, Bet..." RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE... KOBE BRYANT > LEBRON JAMES... but ONLY by a clutch shot.

BO$$ Playa, Professa, and Mat the W calm the fu*k down, Y'all are Kobe Stans/Kobe d*ckriders/LeBron Haters... Kobe gets his selfish a.ss Daps...and Maroon and 1000Bluntz is the realest hyfees (hyphy's) on the BX. So Quit tryin' to convert/brainwash them. Trust in that.

Maroon Tiger, Javon said:
fu*k Kobe!!!
Co-Sign...

By That Statue in Tony Montanas' Mansion said:
The World Is Yours...
...The game was in LeBrons hands, it was all up to him, not Kobe, to win that game... Again, The bearing outcome of this game had NOTHING to do with Kobe...

"Just... Just make a freethrow LeBron... Please." "YOU HIT SO MANY OTHER FLOATING JUMPERS WHY CANT YOU MAKE ONE AT THE BUZZER GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDAMNITT!!!!"

But Kobe >>> LeBron in reality, right now... ...but to me, LeBron >>> Kobe. Tonight. I won't argue about the future... although.

Again props to kobe, he IS that clutch, but he's still a bi*ch a.ss Fairy.
 12 years ago '04        #312
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
bet on games?

i dont fu*k with that emoney fake bullsh*t anymore you think i care about getting robbed for fake money? LMAO you a joke kid....

take a seat you got sonned on 2 different subjects tonight, k!ll yourself
im done wasting my time on yall online stans

see ya in the playoffs oh damn thats right
lakers no gonna make it.
 12 years ago '04        #313
1000bluntz 
space
space
Duke almost lost at home to Virginia Tech if not for a miracle by Dockery. HAHAHA

Javon go suck on some Dukie d*cks and get the fu*k out of here fanboy.
 12 years ago '05        #314
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
im done wasting my time on yall online stans

see ya in the playoffs oh damn thats right
lakers no gonna make it.
javon is bitter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #315
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:

and hes having the best career for someone his age for any player in history
he's doing what????????????????/
 12 years ago '04        #316
1000bluntz 
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WilliamHBonnie again.

Big ups Billy The Kid, fu*k these n*ggas who hate on us because we think LeBron will be a better player than Kobe because they have his d*ck so far up their gut. They'll learn in due time what true domination will be all about because that's where LeBron will come in. Kobe is the best right now and we've admitted as much, they just won't allow themselves to think that LeBron will be better and thus they classify us as haters for giving an honest opinion about something that most people in their right mind would believe to be a good opinion because they take it as a negative towards Kobe when he's still an amazing player. Don't bring up the future blah blah fu*k you n*gga, LBJ is the future. Wade is next .
 12 years ago '04        #317
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the best he can.... w/o a team you cant do anything.... lebron will get his rings in time... but yall are foolish to act like hes nothing special

b/c kobe has yet to win sh*t w/o shaq or on his own... and yall are drooling over his nuts... and hes in the same boat as lebron... looking for a ring w/o an " * " on it
yall need to quit everybody on here gives bron his props everybody says he's only the best in the nba nobody hates on bron but he aint on kobes level. saying he aint on kobes level aint hating its the truth. yall keep acting like yall know the future, bron has no rings none zero and you dont know if he'll ever get one. as great as karl malone and stockton and ai and kg and barkley and many others were/are they never won a ring so you dont know that bron will get one. all your arguements are based on fantasy, no truth. if bron gets a ring then he'll get props for that but you cant get props for doing something you havent done.
 01-13-2006, 02:08 AM         #318
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WilliamHBonnie again.

Big ups Billy The Kid, fu*k these n*ggas who hate on us because we think LeBron will be a better player than Kobe because they have his d*ck so far up their gut. They'll learn in due time what true domination will be all about because that's where LeBron will come in. Kobe is the best right now and we've admitted as much, they just won't allow themselves to think that LeBron will be better and thus they classify us as haters for giving an honest opinion about something that most people in their right mind would believe to be a good opinion because they take it as a negative towards Kobe when he's still an amazing player. Don't bring up the future blah blah fu*k you n*gga, LBJ is the future. Wade is next .
After reading all the threads... All I can see are LeBron Haters... and Kobe Haters too, don't get me wrong... but I came to the conclusion tonight that Kobe is better right now, the numbers don't lie, but the invisible stats don't either (Professa). Kobe has the clutch shot, which is a k!ller instinct to have on the court, and LeBron doesn't have it... yet... but/but/but/if/and/and/but/if/but if LeBronwould've hit that last free throw or the game winner this thread would've been completely different, which is why the world truly is LeBrons, the fate of the game was for him to make it or break it, and he broke it... but I guarantee all of you you haven't seen the Last of the King yet. (And Im Miss Cleo's nephew by the way, bi*ch, and Im Da Fadder Uhf Da Babee). I also realized that I'm not kidding anybody, I hate Kobe Bryant... He's a punk bi*ch, but he's good as hell and can hit that clutch, even if he's a selfish bastard.
 12 years ago '04        #319
1000bluntz 
space
space
Same way you feel about LeBron needing rings to validate how good he is could be said about Kobe from here on out. If he never came into a situation where he played with the single most dominant big man EVER he wouldn't have any jewelry on his hands other than his wedding band and you can say he pulled his weight too and I know he did but still in my opinion the n*gga never would have even been in the situation were it not for playing with Shaq. So fu*k all that ring talk until Kobe LEADS a team to a title himself just like LBJ needs to do so in my opinion they're on an even keel in that aspect regardless of how anybody spins it I still damn near put all the success of those teams on Shaq regardless, who won all those Finals MVP's also. Call me stupid, a hater, call me whatever the fu*k you want but that won't make me feel you're right or I'm wrong.
 12 years ago '05        #320
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
After reading all the threads... All I can see are LeBron Haters... and Kobe Haters too, don't get me wrong... but I came to the conclusion tonight that Kobe is better right now, the numbers don't lie, but the invisible stats don't either (Professa). Kobe has the clutch shot, which is a k!ller instinct to have on the court, and LeBron doesn't have it... yet... but/but/but/if/and/and/but/if/but if LeBronwould've hit that last free throw or the game winner this thread would've been completely different, which is why the world truly is LeBrons, the fate of the game was for him to make it or break it, and he broke it... but I guarantee all of you you haven't seen the Last of the King yet. (And Im Miss Cleo's nephew by the way, bi*ch, and Im Da Fadder Uhf Da Babee). I also realized that I'm not kidding anybody, I hate Kobe Bryant... He's a punk bi*ch, but he's good as hell and can hit that clutch, even if he's a selfish bastard.
NO LEBRON HATERS. NOBODY IS SAYING "fu*k LEBRON" OR ANYTHING OR NOT GIVING HIM HIS PROPS. UNLIKE KOBE HATERS ALL I SEEN IS fu*k KOBE BUT AT LEAST YALL ADMIT YOU HATE HIM. JUST THAT KOBE FANS LIKE MYSELF GET SICK OF THIS sh*t. ITS KOBE'S NIGHT, AND ALL n*ggaS HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IS HOW LEBRON WILL BE BETTER FOR THE FUTURE, THE SAME THING YALL BEEN SAYING EVERYDAY. I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT LEBRON IS #2 IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW.....PERIOD.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy