Cavaliers @ Lakers [Thursday Night 10:30 EST]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #261
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
this far enough for ya............

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #262
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 BO$$ Playa said:
ON THE REAL FOR REAL FOR REAL FOR REAL...

ANY REAL n*gga WOULD HAVE STOOD UP, GAVE KOBE HIS PROPS, ADMITTED HES THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, AND TOOK IT AS A LOSS....

YOU CAN SEPERATE THE R.E.A.L. FROM THE FAKE n*ggaS WHO ALL THEY TRY TO DO IS TAKE AWAY FROM HIM BY SAYING LEBRON IS GONNA BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE, YOU BEEN SAYING THAT ALL YEAR AND NOBODY CARES ANYMORE ONLY PPL STILL HODLING ONTO THOSE WORDS ARE LEBRON GROUPIES !!!!!!

word, kobe guarded bron all day, made him work for everything he got and still gave the cavs the bizz on the other end including hitting the clutch shots. n*ggas is mad, still cant give the boy his props still talking this make believe sh*t about the future.
 01-13-2006, 01:10 AM         #263
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
yous a bi*ch

if any player in the nba was in colleg right now they would be taking advantage of the college 3 point line
so i gues redd*ck suppose to shoot from NBA range to impress bi*ches like yu huh. most redd*cks 3's are NBA range son
lmao you're getting mad, thats funny

Red*ck hits maybe one "deep" three a game thats usually a couple feet behind the college line and people act like its a miracle that somebody shoots that good..

Cats like Mike James & Derick Fisher LMAO!!!! have almost the same % as Red*ck from the nba line against nba comp.
 12 years ago '04        #264
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,195 | Props total: 5469 5469
 1000bluntz said:
Yeah well I believe if LBJ had as talented a team as Kobe did when he came in that he could have done some big things in the postseason as well but he didn't so he had to carry the load from day one in his career. I'm tired of arguing about it and I know Kobe is the best right now but for anybody to hate on me or Maroon or anybody else for truly believing that LBJ has the pedigree to go on and become a better player than Kobe in the future is just crazy. Y'all call us haters but we're just giving an opinion the same as you so I guess we all haters so fu*k it.
i'm done debating too...........................for now.

but just remember tonight's game, because i'll use it in any future arguments
 01-13-2006, 01:11 AM         #265
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
this far enough for ya............

[pic - click to view]

Thats one 3 a game, like I stated.
He doesnt hit those on a regular basis, take his semen out of your mouth and stop acting like he does.
 12 years ago '04        #266
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 sebastian said:
lmao you're getting mad, thats funny

Red*ck hits maybe one "deep" three a game thats usually a couple feet behind the college line and people act like its a miracle that somebody shoots that good..

Cats like Mike James & Derick Fisher LMAO!!!! have almost the same % as Red*ck from the nba line against nba comp.

yu just clearly proved how ignorant yu are

derick fisher. muhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #267
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
Why are people mad here?

Go sleep it off.....
 01-13-2006, 01:14 AM         #268
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
yu just clearly proved how ignorant yu are

derick fisher. muhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
Ignorant?

Check the stats, he's attempted 9 less 3's than your boyfriend & is .1% behind him.

Sonned. :)

Oh & I can make a .gif of any bum nba n*gga getting lucky and hitting a deep shot, doesnt mean jack sh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #269
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if this game was played with the 2.5 season kobe, this game would be VEEEEEEEEEERY DIFFERENT... AND I HOPE YALL KNOW THAT
does that really matter though fact of the matter is that kobe got the best of bron tonight, how kobe was in his third season dont have nothing to do wit what happen tonight.
 12 years ago '04        #270
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if this game was played with the 2.5 season kobe, this game would be VEEEEEEEEEERY DIFFERENT... AND I HOPE YALL KNOW THAT
you're making yourself sound more and more foolish. you're still not as bad as shonuff12 though, but very sad to see you make retarded defenses for lebron like this.....really
 12 years ago '05        #271
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 1000bluntz said:
Yeah well I believe if LBJ had as talented a team as Kobe did when he came in that he could have done some big things in the postseason as well but he didn't so he had to carry the load from day one in his career. I'm tired of arguing about it and I know Kobe is the best right now but for anybody to hate on me or Maroon or anybody else for truly believing that LBJ has the pedigree to go on and become a better player than Kobe in the future is just crazy. Y'all call us haters but we're just giving an opinion the same as you so I guess we all haters so fu*k it.
WE NOT HATING....ITS JUST LAME THAT YOUR ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING KOBE DOES GREAT IS THE SAME..."LEBRON WILL BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE"....OK GREAT, YOU TAKING AWAY FROM KOBE'S SHINE WITH THE SAME QUOTE YOU BEEN SAYING ALL YEAR "LEBRON WILL BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE" ... LAAAAME! LEBRON MIGHT BE BETTER THAN KOBE IN THE FUTURE, HES RIGHT THERE WITH KOBE, KOBE JUST DOES SOME LITTLE THINGS BETTER CAUSE HE HAS MORE EXPERIANCE AND HES JUST SIMPLY BETTER AT IT.......UNTIL LEBRON DOES THESE LITTLE THINGS JUST AS GOOD AS BETTER AS KOBE, HES NOT "AUTOMATICALLY" GOING TO BE BETTER...KOBE MAY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN A FEW YEARS BY "HIMSELF", THAN WHAT WILL YALL SAY? LEBRON IS STILL THE BETTER PLAYER? THE FUTURE IS UNPREDICTABLE, SO WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT AND STOP MAKING INACCURATE a.ssUMPTIONS........
 12 years ago '04        #272
space
space
and kobe was an all out beast in his 3rd season, for the record
 12 years ago '04        #273
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 sebastian said:
Ignorant?

Check the stats, he's attempted 9 less 3's than your boyfriend & is .1% behind him.

Sonned. :)

Oh & I can make a .gif of any bum nba n*gga getting lucky and hitting a deep shot, doesnt mean jack sh*t.
muhahahahahha
derick fisher was a nobody till he got to the lakers
shaq and kobe made him. why cause nobody was guarding his wack a.ss
 12 years ago '05        #274
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
LOL SEBASTIAN IS GIVING JAVON DA BIDNESS IN THIS THREAD

JAVON GIVE UP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SPORTS
 12 years ago '05        #275
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3605 3605
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:
Why are people mad here?

Go sleep it off.....
Sore loses, they cant stand the fact that Kobe came up big at the end. I really dont know why their mad myself, its really beyond, you can tell somebody mad when they start talking bout other sh*t unrelated to what happened in the game. Thats part of what im talking bout, that sh*t only happens when Kobe is mentioned. Shoutouts to Odom who played big all game and made the end possible.
 01-13-2006, 01:19 AM         #276
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
muhahahahahha
derick fisher was a nobody till he got to the lakers
shaq and kobe made him. why cause nobody was guarding his wack a.ss
Ok so you just said that a NOBODY who plays for the Warriors lmao almost has a better shooting % than your boyfriend JJ Red*ck.

You're not winning son, go to bed.
 12 years ago '04        #277
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lmao u've hit rock bottom maroon. u need hater rehab.
 12 years ago '05        #278
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Mat The W said:
lmao u've hit rock bottom maroon. u need hater rehab.
LMAO @ CHANGING UP TIMES FOR WHEN THE GAME IS PLAYED AND PREDICTING AN OUTCOME...........

WOW MAROON U REALLY HAVE FELL OFF....WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU!
 01-13-2006, 01:21 AM         #279
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyways, anybody catch the piece on Drazen Petrovic?
 12 years ago '04        #280
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Javon you dumb fu*k. Salim Stoudamire hit 120-238 threes in his last year of college last season, JJ meanwhile hit 121-300, you do the math you dumb motherfu*ker. Not to mention that Salim was usually well beyond the college line when he made those shots. Oh and wow looky looky, he's hitting over 40 percent from the three in the NBA. JJ has never had one season in college where he had a higher three point percentage than Salim had for an entire college career. Please shut the fu*k up now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now