Cavaliers @ Lakers [Thursday Night 10:30 EST]

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #241
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 sebastian said:
Best shooter in college, dont kid yourself.

Those long 3's he hits on occasion in a game that Duke Vitale creams over are basic 3's nba players hit on a regular basis.
Those college 3's he hits are the same cats like Zach Randolph can hit.
Name a shooter better then JJ in collage NBA or the world right now
 12 years ago '04        #242
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
theres a difference b/w hitting clutch shots in a series and carrying a team for 82 games...

wade hit alot of clutch shots for his team in the postseason.. but is he better than lebron ?!??! NOPE...

kobe is ALOT BETTER THAN LEBRON NOW... but back then, he wasnt...

bi*ch please that was THE NBA FINALS its get no clutch than that
 12 years ago '05        #243
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
Just Let Em Complain All Night, They Know The Real Truth, And Just Got Nothing Better To Say For Themselves...

Kobe Won, Lakers Won, And Kobe Fans Won !!!!!

Lebron Lost, Cavs Lost, Lebron Groupies Got Sonned Tonight !!

Call It A Night Go To Bed And Stop Crying !!
 12 years ago '05        #244
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Javon23 said:
i would take salim before i take jj
 12 years ago '04        #245
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
Just Let Em Complain All Night, They Know The Real Truth, And Just Got Nothing Better To Say For Themselves...

Kobe Won, Lakers Won, And Kobe Fans Won !!!!!

Lebron Lost, Cavs Lost, Lebron Groupies Got Sonned Tonight !!

Call It A Night Go To Bed And Stop Crying !!

1 point
 12 years ago '05        #246
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
1 point
LAST TIME I CHECKED A WIN WAS A WIN.....RIGHT

LMAO YALL ARE SO HYPOCRITICAL CAUSE YALL WOULD BE DOING THE SAME sh*t IM DOING RIGHT NOW JUST WITH LEBRON INSTEAD OF KOBE...

YALL SOME bi*chES FOR REAL !!

REAL n*ggaS CAN GIVE A DUDE PROPS !!

FAKE MUTHAfu*kAS KEEP DENYING sh*t AND MAKING EXCUSES !!

THE bi*ch CAME OUT IN SOME BOXDEN MEMBERS TONIGHT !!
 12 years ago '04        #247
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 Young Professa said:
i'm getting sick of you saying that bullsh*t. kobe broke out his 3rd year.....the year where he was a FULL TIME STARTER, the year LA won their FIRST TITLE! gotdamn, the n*gga's BEEN beating his whole career. lebron was placed in a situation where he had to be the man from day one!

you're argument is INVALID, case closed........
Sorry but honestly Kobe wasn't skilled enough or strong enough to be the man from day one like LBJ. LeBron was probably stronger than that n*gga when he came into the league when he was in middle school or whatever .
 12 years ago '04        #248
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
 1000bluntz said:
Sorry but honestly Kobe wasn't skilled enough or strong enough to be the man from day one like LBJ. LeBron was probably stronger than that n*gga when he came into the league when he was in middle school or whatever .
i'll give you that, but it's also easy to be on the bench when you're playing behind a "good" eddie jones and nick van excel, plus they had geroge lynch and cedric ceballos. that LA team was loaded when kobe arrived in LA
 12 years ago '04        #249
1000bluntz 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i would take salim before i take jj
Thank you, I was sonning n*ggas in the Duke thread last night with facts and stats about how Salim had a higher CAREER three point percentage than JJ has had a SINGLE SEASON three point percentage in college.
 01-13-2006, 01:01 AM         #250
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J.J. ..going be another Peja..once that NBA defense get in his azz..u going see...they have big boys in the NBA..not them little fu*ks that play for teams like Bucknell...lmao @ u..u a stupid muthafu*ka
 12 years ago '04        #251
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
for real... ask you mufu*king selves this question... was kobe playing at the level that lebron was at 20 years of age?!?

on some real sh*t..

kobe is the man right now, but nobody set foot on a court balling like lebron, taking on so much responsibility and leadership, at such a young age...
yup lebron is the best all around player in the league next to Garnett
kobe's game = its all about kobe. like AI and Kobe. they will never win a title with the way they play the game and AI is my boy.
 12 years ago '05        #252
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
for real... ask you mufu*king selves this question... was kobe playing at the level that lebron was at 20 years of age?!?

on some real sh*t..

kobe is the man right now, but nobody set foot on a court balling like lebron, taking on so much responsibility and leadership, at such a young age...
YOU REALLY AGREEING WITH JAVON?

LMAO HE SAID "ONLY BY 1 POINT"...KOBE BASICALLY HIT GAME WINNERS, AND YALL GONNA MAKE SOME CHEAP EXCUSE LIKE THAT.....

YALL ARE SOME SAD MUTHAfu*kAS FOR REAL LMAO !!!!

KOBE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LEBRON !!!!!!!!!!! HA HAAAAAAAAA
 01-13-2006, 01:04 AM         #253
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron looked like King Kong on side of Kobe...that n*gga is BIG..i was like :wow: ...but Kobe still went up against him..Kobe toughness is PIFF..if Phil Jackson let him..he'll prolly try to guard..Ilgauskas ..i'm laughin..but thats how Kobe is...just don't give a fu*k..and real tough
 12 years ago '05        #254
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

on some real sh*t..

why are we comparing how good a player is now to how good another player was 7 years ago?
 01-13-2006, 01:05 AM         #255
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
lmao at your homerism.

JJ Red*ck is having his best statistical year from behind the 19feet 9inch college 3 point line by shooting 42% against half a.ssed teams & half a.ssed players who really have no shot at the nba.

All the players below have played in twice as many games as Red*ck and all have better 3 point shooting percentages against NBA competition and on an nba line 4 feet back from the college line.
Oh and Kyle Korver, Ben Gordon, Jason Terry, Michael Redd & Chauncey Billups have all attempted more 3 pointers than Red*ck has.
James Posey & Earl Watson have barely attempted less shots as well.

Malik Rose
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Josh Childress
Carlos Arroyo
Dan d*ckau
Trenton Hassell
Royal Ivey
Kevin Ollie
Jason Terry
Bruce Bowen
Andres Nocioni
Tyronn Lue
Nate Robinson
Richard Hamilton
Kyle Korver
Brian Cook
Jason Kapono
Jannero Pargo
Zarko Cabarkapa
Al Harrington
Chauncey Billups
Shane Battier
Wally Szczerbiak
Earl Watson
James Posey
Ben Gordon
Scott Padgett
Michael Redd

Case closed another Dukie looking stupid.

:)

Last edited by sebastian; 01-13-2006 at 01:07 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #256
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Thank you, I was sonning n*ggas in the Duke thread last night with facts and stats about how Salim had a higher CAREER three point percentage than JJ has had a SINGLE SEASON three point percentage in college.
yeah it seems as though duke fans dont really know that...but then again when vitale jerks off everytime jj throws one up there thoughts may be skewed
 12 years ago '05        #257
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
ON THE REAL FOR REAL FOR REAL FOR REAL...

ANY REAL n*gga WOULD HAVE STOOD UP, GAVE KOBE HIS PROPS, ADMITTED HES THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, AND TOOK IT AS A LOSS....

YOU CAN SEPERATE THE R.E.A.L. FROM THE FAKE n*ggaS WHO ALL THEY TRY TO DO IS TAKE AWAY FROM HIM BY SAYING LEBRON IS GONNA BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE, YOU BEEN SAYING THAT ALL YEAR AND NOBODY CARES ANYMORE ONLY PPL STILL HODLING ONTO THOSE WORDS ARE LEBRON GROUPIES !!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #258
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Young Professa said:
i'll give you that, but it's also easy to be on the bench when you're playing behind a "good" eddie jones and nick van excel, plus they had geroge lynch and cedric ceballos. that LA team was loaded when kobe arrived in LA
Yeah well I believe if LBJ had as talented a team as Kobe did when he came in that he could have done some big things in the postseason as well but he didn't so he had to carry the load from day one in his career. I'm tired of arguing about it and I know Kobe is the best right now but for anybody to hate on me or Maroon or anybody else for truly believing that LBJ has the pedigree to go on and become a better player than Kobe in the future is just crazy. Y'all call us haters but we're just giving an opinion the same as you so I guess we all haters so fu*k it.
 01-13-2006, 01:07 AM         #259
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me say this slowly:

J A M E S P O S E Y is a better 3 point shooter than J J R E D I C K

lmao
 12 years ago '04        #260
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 sebastian said:
lmao at your homerism.

JJ Red*ck is having his best statistical year from behind the 19feet 9inch college 3 point line by shooting 42% against half a.ssed teams & half a.ssed players who really have no shot at the nba.

All the players below have played in twice as many games as Red*ck and all have better 3 point shooting percentages against NBA competition and on an nba line 4 feet back from the college line.
Oh and Kyle Korver, Ben Gordon, Rip Hamilton, Jason Terry, Michael Redd & Chauncey Billups have all attempted more 3 pointers than Red*ck has.
James Posey & Earl Watson have barely attempted less shots as well.

Malik Rose
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Josh Childress
Carlos Arroyo
Dan d*ckau
Trenton Hassell
Royal Ivey
Kevin Ollie
Jason Terry
Bruce Bowen
Andres Nocioni
Tyronn Lue
Nate Robinson
Richard Hamilton
Kyle Korver
Brian Cook
Jason Kapono
Jannero Pargo
Zarko Cabarkapa
Al Harrington
Chauncey Billups
Shane Battier
Wally Szczerbiak
Earl Watson
James Posey
Ben Gordon
Scott Padgett
Michael Redd

Case closed another Dukie looking stupid.

:)
yous a bi*ch

if any player in the nba was in colleg right now they would be taking advantage of the college 3 point line
so i gues redd*ck suppose to shoot from NBA range to impress bi*ches like yu huh. most redd*cks 3's are NBA range son
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy