Cavaliers @ Lakers [Thursday Night 10:30 EST]

view more...

most viewed right now
+37  98
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #251
Javon23 309 heat pts309
space
space
$50,370 | Props total: 18649 18649
 Maroon_Tiger said
for real... ask you mufu*king selves this question... was kobe playing at the level that lebron was at 20 years of age?!?

on some real sh*t..

kobe is the man right now, but nobody set foot on a court balling like lebron, taking on so much responsibility and leadership, at such a young age...
yup lebron is the best all around player in the league next to Garnett
kobe's game = its all about kobe. like AI and Kobe. they will never win a title with the way they play the game and AI is my boy.

13 years ago '05        #252
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said
for real... ask you mufu*king selves this question... was kobe playing at the level that lebron was at 20 years of age?!?

on some real sh*t..

kobe is the man right now, but nobody set foot on a court balling like lebron, taking on so much responsibility and leadership, at such a young age...
YOU REALLY AGREEING WITH JAVON?

LMAO HE SAID "ONLY BY 1 POINT"...KOBE BASICALLY HIT GAME WINNERS, AND YALL GONNA MAKE SOME CHEAP EXCUSE LIKE THAT.....

YALL ARE SOME SAD MUTHAfu*kAS FOR REAL LMAO !!!!

KOBE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LEBRON !!!!!!!!!!! HA HAAAAAAAAA

01-13-2006, 01:04 AM         #253
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron looked like King Kong on side of Kobe...that n*gga is BIG..i was like :wow: ...but Kobe still went up against him..Kobe toughness is PIFF..if Phil Jackson let him..he'll prolly try to guard..Ilgauskas ..i'm laughin..but thats how Kobe is...just don't give a fu*k..and real tough

13 years ago '05        #254
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$41,179 | Props total: 12406 12406
 Maroon_Tiger said

on some real sh*t..

why are we comparing how good a player is now to how good another player was 7 years ago?

01-13-2006, 01:05 AM         #255
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said
Name a shooter better then JJ in collage NBA or the world right now
lmao at your homerism.

JJ Red*ck is having his best statistical year from behind the 19feet 9inch college 3 point line by shooting 42% against half a.ssed teams & half a.ssed players who really have no shot at the nba.

All the players below have played in twice as many games as Red*ck and all have better 3 point shooting percentages against NBA competition and on an nba line 4 feet back from the college line.
Oh and Kyle Korver, Ben Gordon, Jason Terry, Michael Redd & Chauncey Billups have all attempted more 3 pointers than Red*ck has.
James Posey & Earl Watson have barely attempted less shots as well.

Malik Rose
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Josh Childress
Carlos Arroyo
Dan d*ckau
Trenton Hassell
Royal Ivey
Kevin Ollie
Jason Terry
Bruce Bowen
Andres Nocioni
Tyronn Lue
Nate Robinson
Richard Hamilton
Kyle Korver
Brian Cook
Jason Kapono
Jannero Pargo
Zarko Cabarkapa
Al Harrington
Chauncey Billups
Shane Battier
Wally Szczerbiak
Earl Watson
James Posey
Ben Gordon
Scott Padgett
Michael Redd

Case closed another Dukie looking stupid.

:)

Last edited by sebastian; 01-13-2006 at 01:07 AM..

13 years ago '05        #256
space
space
 1000bluntz said
Thank you, I was sonning n*ggas in the Duke thread last night with facts and stats about how Salim had a higher CAREER three point percentage than JJ has had a SINGLE SEASON three point percentage in college.
yeah it seems as though duke fans dont really know that...but then again when vitale jerks off everytime jj throws one up there thoughts may be skewed

13 years ago '05        #257
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
ON THE REAL FOR REAL FOR REAL FOR REAL...

ANY REAL n*gga WOULD HAVE STOOD UP, GAVE KOBE HIS PROPS, ADMITTED HES THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, AND TOOK IT AS A LOSS....

YOU CAN SEPERATE THE R.E.A.L. FROM THE FAKE n*ggaS WHO ALL THEY TRY TO DO IS TAKE AWAY FROM HIM BY SAYING LEBRON IS GONNA BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE, YOU BEEN SAYING THAT ALL YEAR AND NOBODY CARES ANYMORE ONLY PPL STILL HODLING ONTO THOSE WORDS ARE LEBRON GROUPIES !!!!!!

13 years ago '04        #258
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,224 | Props total: 18941 18941
 Young Professa said
i'll give you that, but it's also easy to be on the bench when you're playing behind a "good" eddie jones and nick van excel, plus they had geroge lynch and cedric ceballos. that LA team was loaded when kobe arrived in LA
Yeah well I believe if LBJ had as talented a team as Kobe did when he came in that he could have done some big things in the postseason as well but he didn't so he had to carry the load from day one in his career. I'm tired of arguing about it and I know Kobe is the best right now but for anybody to hate on me or Maroon or anybody else for truly believing that LBJ has the pedigree to go on and become a better player than Kobe in the future is just crazy. Y'all call us haters but we're just giving an opinion the same as you so I guess we all haters so fu*k it.

01-13-2006, 01:07 AM         #259
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me say this slowly:

J A M E S P O S E Y is a better 3 point shooter than J J R E D I C K

lmao

13 years ago '04        #260
Javon23 309 heat pts309
space
space
 sebastian said
lmao at your homerism.

JJ Red*ck is having his best statistical year from behind the 19feet 9inch college 3 point line by shooting 42% against half a.ssed teams & half a.ssed players who really have no shot at the nba.

All the players below have played in twice as many games as Red*ck and all have better 3 point shooting percentages against NBA competition and on an nba line 4 feet back from the college line.
Oh and Kyle Korver, Ben Gordon, Rip Hamilton, Jason Terry, Michael Redd & Chauncey Billups have all attempted more 3 pointers than Red*ck has.
James Posey & Earl Watson have barely attempted less shots as well.

Malik Rose
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Josh Childress
Carlos Arroyo
Dan d*ckau
Trenton Hassell
Royal Ivey
Kevin Ollie
Jason Terry
Bruce Bowen
Andres Nocioni
Tyronn Lue
Nate Robinson
Richard Hamilton
Kyle Korver
Brian Cook
Jason Kapono
Jannero Pargo
Zarko Cabarkapa
Al Harrington
Chauncey Billups
Shane Battier
Wally Szczerbiak
Earl Watson
James Posey
Ben Gordon
Scott Padgett
Michael Redd

Case closed another Dukie looking stupid.

:)
yous a bi*ch

if any player in the nba was in colleg right now they would be taking advantage of the college 3 point line
so i gues redd*ck suppose to shoot from NBA range to impress bi*ches like yu huh. most redd*cks 3's are NBA range son

13 years ago '04        #261
Javon23 309 heat pts309
space
space
this far enough for ya............

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '04        #262
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 BO$$ Playa said
ON THE REAL FOR REAL FOR REAL FOR REAL...

ANY REAL n*gga WOULD HAVE STOOD UP, GAVE KOBE HIS PROPS, ADMITTED HES THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, AND TOOK IT AS A LOSS....

YOU CAN SEPERATE THE R.E.A.L. FROM THE FAKE n*ggaS WHO ALL THEY TRY TO DO IS TAKE AWAY FROM HIM BY SAYING LEBRON IS GONNA BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE, YOU BEEN SAYING THAT ALL YEAR AND NOBODY CARES ANYMORE ONLY PPL STILL HODLING ONTO THOSE WORDS ARE LEBRON GROUPIES !!!!!!

word, kobe guarded bron all day, made him work for everything he got and still gave the cavs the bizz on the other end including hitting the clutch shots. n*ggas is mad, still cant give the boy his props still talking this make believe sh*t about the future.

01-13-2006, 01:10 AM         #263
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said
yous a bi*ch

if any player in the nba was in colleg right now they would be taking advantage of the college 3 point line
so i gues redd*ck suppose to shoot from NBA range to impress bi*ches like yu huh. most redd*cks 3's are NBA range son
lmao you're getting mad, thats funny

Red*ck hits maybe one "deep" three a game thats usually a couple feet behind the college line and people act like its a miracle that somebody shoots that good..

Cats like Mike James & Derick Fisher LMAO!!!! have almost the same % as Red*ck from the nba line against nba comp.

13 years ago '04        #264
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 7670 7670
 1000bluntz said
Yeah well I believe if LBJ had as talented a team as Kobe did when he came in that he could have done some big things in the postseason as well but he didn't so he had to carry the load from day one in his career. I'm tired of arguing about it and I know Kobe is the best right now but for anybody to hate on me or Maroon or anybody else for truly believing that LBJ has the pedigree to go on and become a better player than Kobe in the future is just crazy. Y'all call us haters but we're just giving an opinion the same as you so I guess we all haters so fu*k it.
i'm done debating too...........................for now.

but just remember tonight's game, because i'll use it in any future arguments

01-13-2006, 01:11 AM         #265
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said
this far enough for ya............

[pic - click to view]

Thats one 3 a game, like I stated.
He doesnt hit those on a regular basis, take his semen out of your mouth and stop acting like he does.

13 years ago '04        #266
Javon23 309 heat pts309
space
space
 sebastian said
lmao you're getting mad, thats funny

Red*ck hits maybe one "deep" three a game thats usually a couple feet behind the college line and people act like its a miracle that somebody shoots that good..

Cats like Mike James & Derick Fisher LMAO!!!! have almost the same % as Red*ck from the nba line against nba comp.

yu just clearly proved how ignorant yu are

derick fisher. muhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago '05        #267
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 426 426
Why are people mad here?

Go sleep it off.....

01-13-2006, 01:14 AM         #268
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said
yu just clearly proved how ignorant yu are

derick fisher. muhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
Ignorant?

Check the stats, he's attempted 9 less 3's than your boyfriend & is .1% behind him.

Sonned. :)

Oh & I can make a .gif of any bum nba n*gga getting lucky and hitting a deep shot, doesnt mean jack sh*t.

13 years ago '05        #269
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
if this game was played with the 2.5 season kobe, this game would be VEEEEEEEEEERY DIFFERENT... AND I HOPE YALL KNOW THAT
does that really matter though fact of the matter is that kobe got the best of bron tonight, how kobe was in his third season dont have nothing to do wit what happen tonight.

13 years ago '04        #270
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
if this game was played with the 2.5 season kobe, this game would be VEEEEEEEEEERY DIFFERENT... AND I HOPE YALL KNOW THAT
you're making yourself sound more and more foolish. you're still not as bad as shonuff12 though, but very sad to see you make retarded defenses for lebron like this.....really

13 years ago '05        #271
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said
WE NOT HATING....ITS JUST LAME THAT YOUR ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING KOBE DOES GREAT IS THE SAME..."LEBRON WILL BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE"....OK GREAT, YOU TAKING AWAY FROM KOBE'S SHINE WITH THE SAME QUOTE YOU BEEN SAYING ALL YEAR "LEBRON WILL BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE" ... LAAAAME! LEBRON MIGHT BE BETTER THAN KOBE IN THE FUTURE, HES RIGHT THERE WITH KOBE, KOBE JUST DOES SOME LITTLE THINGS BETTER CAUSE HE HAS MORE EXPERIANCE AND HES JUST SIMPLY BETTER AT IT.......UNTIL LEBRON DOES THESE LITTLE THINGS JUST AS GOOD AS BETTER AS KOBE, HES NOT "AUTOMATICALLY" GOING TO BE BETTER...KOBE MAY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN A FEW YEARS BY "HIMSELF", THAN WHAT WILL YALL SAY? LEBRON IS STILL THE BETTER PLAYER? THE FUTURE IS UNPREDICTABLE, SO WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT AND STOP MAKING INACCURATE a.ssUMPTIONS........

13 years ago '04        #272
space
space
and kobe was an all out beast in his 3rd season, for the record

13 years ago '04        #273
Javon23 309 heat pts309
space
space
 sebastian said
Ignorant?

Check the stats, he's attempted 9 less 3's than your boyfriend & is .1% behind him.

Sonned. :)

Oh & I can make a .gif of any bum nba n*gga getting lucky and hitting a deep shot, doesnt mean jack sh*t.
muhahahahahha
derick fisher was a nobody till he got to the lakers
shaq and kobe made him. why cause nobody was guarding his wack a.ss

13 years ago '05        #274
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
LOL SEBASTIAN IS GIVING JAVON DA BIDNESS IN THIS THREAD

JAVON GIVE UP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SPORTS

13 years ago '05        #275
Chuck_Remixed 355 heat pts355
space
space
$18,338 | Props total: 6810 6810
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said
Why are people mad here?

Go sleep it off.....
Sore loses, they cant stand the fact that Kobe came up big at the end. I really dont know why their mad myself, its really beyond, you can tell somebody mad when they start talking bout other sh*t unrelated to what happened in the game. Thats part of what im talking bout, that sh*t only happens when Kobe is mentioned. Shoutouts to Odom who played big all game and made the end possible.

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  41
Signs you are getting old
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  38
audio inside OFFICIAL AFTERMATH DEBUT: Anderson .Paak - Oxnard 11/16 [ANTICIPATION/D..
132 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Well damn 6ix9ine got his chick in check
56 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside Mark Zuckerberg ordered all Facebook executives to use Android phones
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+71online now  18
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
282 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
6IX9INE fires his manager Shottie "Tr3yway" and cancels all his U.S. Tour Dates