Cavaliers @ Lakers [Thursday Night 10:30 EST]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #201
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe now compared to kobe @ lebrons age is funny

kobe @ 2.5 seasons was a wimp compared to kobe now... LEBRON WILL GET ALOT BETTER...

kobe played great, im not taking anything away from that.. but the lakers had all their players.. the cavs didnt have larry hughes... that alone would've won the game for them...

but as far as KOBE VS. LEBRON... lebron had the better stats... kobe's team made it possible for kobe to win the game w/o putting up 30-40 pts.. lebron's team barely scores when hes on the bench

lebron will surpass kobe in the future... its only a matter of time
DAWG YOU SAYING THE SAME sh*t YOU BEEN SAYING EVERY DAY.......I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAYING THE MAN JUST LIT IT UP AND YOU SAYING THE SAME sh*t OVER AGAIN THAT I READ BEFORE.......

WE ALL SAW THE TYPE OF SHOW KOBE PUT ON IN THE LAST 1-2 MINUTES, ITS OBVIOUS WHOS STILL ON TOP AND WHOS THE MUTHAfu*kIN MAN AND IS THE BETTER PLAYER NOW AND WE'LL SEE FOR THE FUTURE !!!!!! HA HAAAAAA 3 CLUTCH SHOTS !!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #202
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 BO$$ Playa said:
MORE LIKE LACK OF DEFENSE FROM LEBRON !!!!

UP ALL AVYS AND PROVE ME WRONG THEN !!!!

YOU SAY YOU DO IT, THAN DO IT!!!!
Don't act like Kobe won the game, without Odom Lakers would've never been in the game.

Lebron 29 pts 9 a.ssist Kobe 27 pts 2 a.ssist

another Lebron vs. Kobe debate..........
 12 years ago '04        #203
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
Screen #1

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #204
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Okay Kobe fans. No hate at all and I know he's the best in the game right now, I've been saying this and y'all can't hate on me for hating on him knowing that I've been giving him his props as a basketball player. But do you honestly think that LeBron in the future is only gonna be as good as he is now or something? Look at that n*gga man, he's gotten significantly better every year he's been in the NBA and he's in his third year dropping 30, 7, and 5, that's fu*king unreal for somebody who's 21 years old in this league. This n*gga could have played in the league when he was in 10th fu*king grade for God's sake. All biases aside, do any of you Kobe fans truly think that there's no way LeBron will be better in due time or even close to as good?
 12 years ago '05        #205
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Mat The W said:
lol @ n*ggas still talking about what bron "WILL" do. talk about what he's doing now or has done, all this mrs cleo sh*t u can keep to yourself.
LMAO THANK YOU....

THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW LAME THESE LEBRON GROUPIES ARE.......I DONT GIVE A fu*k WHAT THEY SAY CAUSE THEY JUST KEEP REPEATING THEMSELVES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.......THEY SHOULD PROPPING KOBE UP ALL NIGHT INSTEAD OF THIS BRON BULLsh*t...THIS IS KOBE'S NIGHT n*ggaS !!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #206
severe 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
props on that clip ^^
 12 years ago '04        #207
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ dog kobe is the man, but lebron is sh*tting on the kobe of the past...

kobe had no clutch like this until like 1-2 years ago.. and hes played almost 10 full seasons...

kobe is >>>> _____ right now but lebron is gonna smash that in the future
Are u forgetting that 2000 Finals Game 4 when Shaq fouled out in Overtime against the Pacers, Kobe hit every clutch shot in that game.
 12 years ago '04        #208
1000bluntz 
space
space
And oh yeah, I can't wait to watch the game on Monday. Hopefully Wade puts on a show and Shaq can roll his fat a.ss outta bed the morning of the game.
 12 years ago '05        #209
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Okay Kobe fans. No hate at all and I know he's the best in the game right now, I've been saying this and y'all can't hate on me for hating on him knowing that I've been giving him his props as a basketball player. But do you honestly think that LeBron in the future is only gonna be as good as he is now or something? Look at that n*gga man, he's gotten significantly better every year he's been in the NBA and he's in his third year dropping 30, 7, and 5, that's fu*king unreal for somebody who's 21 years old in this league. This n*gga could have played in the league when he was in 10th fu*king grade for God's sake. All biases aside, do any of you Kobe fans truly think that there's no way LeBron will be better in due time or even close to as good?
THERES NO QUESTION BRON MIGHT BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE BUT YALL JUST KEEP REPEATING IT AND ITS POINTLESS..........

ITS JUST LAME THAT YALL BRING THAT UP TONIGHT, A GAME WAS JUST PLAYED, WE BRAGGING AS FANS, AND THE FIRST THING YALL DO IS BRING UP HOW BRON WILL BE BETTER THAN KOBE IN THE FUTURE......WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING THAT WENT DOWN TONIGHT?
 12 years ago '05        #210
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3605 3605
 BO$$ Playa said:
DAWG YOU SAYING THE SAME sh*t YOU BEEN SAYING EVERY DAY.......I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAYING THE MAN JUST LIT IT UP AND YOU SAYING THE SAME sh*t OVER AGAIN THAT I READ BEFORE.......

WE ALL SAW THE TYPE OF SHOW KOBE PUT ON IN THE LAST 1-2 MINUTES, ITS OBVIOUS WHOS STILL ON TOP AND WHOS THE MUTHAfu*kIN MAN AND IS THE BETTER PLAYER NOW AND WE'LL SEE FOR THE FUTURE !!!!!! HA HAAAAAA 3 CLUTCH SHOTS !!!!!!!
hahahaha yeah man Maroon is saying that sh*t now cuz he's mad the Cavs lost. Lebron had three chances in the last minute to stop Kobe and he had help too and still he got SONNNED....End of story, their shouldnt be nothing left to discuss, Kobe came up clutch again, nothing new about that.
 01-13-2006, 12:40 AM         #211
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares if they all came on screens or w/e, all that matters is he hit them and they won the game
 12 years ago '04        #212
1000bluntz 
space
space
That's all I was wondering . There's no way you can take away what Kobe does in the game of basketball. But to chastise n*ggas for bringing up just how amazing LeBron is is fu*ked up, the n*gga is a monster no matter how good Kobe is.
 12 years ago '04        #213
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 rashad0715 said:
Are u forgetting that 2000 Finals Game 4 when Shaq fouled out in Overtime against the Pacers, Kobe hit every clutch shot in that game.

they werent watching basketball back then
 12 years ago '04        #214
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
TNT need to put yall n*ggas on the post game show instead of Charles them
 12 years ago '04        #215
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,195 | Props total: 5469 5469
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe is a 9.5 season vet.. in his prime

lebron is a 2.5 season player and his stats > than kobe's first 6-7 seasons
give it up maroon, no one wanna hear that petty argument. you're really reaching for something to feel good about
 12 years ago '05        #216
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3605 3605
 Maroon_Tiger said:

lol n*gga you on some other sh*t, you still in denial over this game. Damn a n*gga lose a game and n*ggas act like they cant except the lost and bring up dumb sh*t un related to whats happening.
 12 years ago '05        #217
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

LMAO........GOOD EXCUSE FOR TONIGHTS GAME!

I WONDER WHAT YALL WOULD BE SAYING IF THE CAVS WON HMMMMM

KOBE JUST LIT UP THE CAVS AND SHOWED HES STILL ON TOP AND IS THE MOST CLUTCH AND ALL THAT WHATEVER....AND THATS THE BEST YALL CAN COME UP WITH? THE SAME sh*t YOU SAY EVERYDAY? WHAT DOES THIS GAME HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BRON AND KOBE'S CAREERS IN THE FUTURE? HA HA YALL CANT TAKE IT !!!!!! THIS IS YALL ESCAPE MOVE FROM REAZLING THE R.E.A.L. !!!!

HA HA HA KOBE >>>>>>>>>>>
 12 years ago '04        #218
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
Screen #2

[pic - click to view]

i dunno bout yall but give me as much screens they give kobe and ill sink every jumper too
sorry kobe fans yall got the victory tonight but like i said before the lakers not making the playoffs nore will Kobe win another title again. hes finished.

continue on.........
 12 years ago '05        #219
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
That's all I was wondering . There's no way you can take away what Kobe does in the game of basketball. But to chastise n*ggas for bringing up just how amazing LeBron is is fu*ked up, the n*gga is a monster no matter how good Kobe is.
I FEEL WHAT YOU SAYING MAN.....BUT YALL JUST NEED TO CHALK IT UP AS AN L FOR TONIGHT.......

CAUSE HONESTLY, I WANNA HEAR IT FROM YOU, ARE YOU NOT IN SOMEWHAT REPEATING YOURSELF FROM THE OTHER THREADS? WHY REPEAT YOURSELF WHEN WHAT WENT DOWN TONIGHT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOUR EVEN TALKING ABOUT.......GIVE KOBE HIS PROPS LIKE YOU HAVE, AND HIT THE LEBRON SHEETS.......
 12 years ago '05        #220
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
DAMNN THIS GAME wASNT THAT GOOD TO BE 17 PAGES LONG.
BUT LEBRON ISNT QUIT ON KOBES LEVEL YET WHEN IT COMES TO CRUNCH TIME.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now