Hondas Are Da $h*tz!!!!!!! Hellz Yea!!!!!

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
Short0002 
space
avatar space
space
$229 | Props total: 1 1
an i even know of some in australia too!
 01-27-2006, 01:27 AM         #102
kwhitake002  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a caviler no pics but that bit** is bad though, not better than them civics. I'm coping tha new 2006 civic when i get my paper up.
 01-27-2006, 10:35 AM         #103
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
Mike, i thought i had a better vid with a better exhaust clip but i can't find it. You can't hear my exhaust all that great in this one but this is all i got.



Exhaust components include: custom manifold, .63 a/r T3 turbine, full 3" mandrel bent piping, Dynomax race bullet resonator and N1 muffler.
i havent been around postin in a while, just readin... but ur car does sound good.

tonight ill try to get some video of my car, its a lil cold where im at and it is friday night so i might be high as fu*k but we'll see whats good
-mike
 01-27-2006, 12:04 PM         #104
ReGiMe MeNaCe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Short0002 said:
i got a honda around here that will spank any car on the streets...no homo...8 second car, so u might need to rephrase your statement
Im not going to rephrase sh*t homie. what mods you have on your gay civic to make it a 8 second car? i dont believe that you have a 8 sec car.:thumbsdow
 01-27-2006, 02:06 PM         #105
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kwhitake002 said:
I got a caviler no pics but that bit** is bad though, not better than them civics. I'm coping tha new 2006 civic when i get my paper up.
I wanna see it, get pics. Whats done to it???


 Mike06_10pm said:
i havent been around postin in a while, just readin... but ur car does sound good.

-mike
Thanks bro..
 12 years ago '04        #106
Shadychicano 
space
avatar space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
Japanese Cars are made better than American cars
 12 years ago '04        #107
cddal3 
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
just bought a 06 v6 coupe and i love that sh*t
 01-27-2006, 04:25 PM         #108
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's a reliable car ,, that's all i know, honda's r reliable good on gas,, i just dont like when pl rice them out wiht the big pipes wing,, all that sh*t,, just put some bangin a.ss system in it ,, and do some sh*t inside of itget it lowered ,, fu*k the exhaust,, get some quiet nice exhaust, lol
 01-27-2006, 04:25 PM         #109
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadychicano said:
Japanese Cars are made better than American cars
really? u worked for both a japenese company and an american company and compared them while u were building them?

exactly

people dont know the fu*k they are talkin about. i love people that dont change their oil in their ford for 25,000 miles and then when the engine blows says "fu*kin ford, im buyin a japenese car"
-mike
 01-27-2006, 06:34 PM         #110
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is america bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #111
Shadychicano 
space
avatar space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
 Mike06_10pm said:
really? u worked for both a japenese company and an american company and compared them while u were building them?

exactly

people dont know the fu*k they are talkin about. i love people that dont change their oil in their ford for 25,000 miles and then when the engine blows says "fu*kin ford, im buyin a japenese car"
-mike
Japanese cars last longer...I know a kid with a honda with over 300,000 miles and still running good...



P.S. Dipset is wack
 01-28-2006, 12:07 AM         #112
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadychicano said:
Japanese cars last longer...I know a kid with a honda with over 300,000 miles and still running good...



P.S. Dipset is wack

thanks for knowing a kid with the 300,000 miles, i dont ever plan on keepin my car that long. but thats good to know if i ever have to live in my car.

i race and push my cars to the limit, so far my ford hasnt let me down and it gets run hard every night

thats a cool diss, real original, thanks for takin shots to get off topic and prove my point


-mike
 01-28-2006, 11:58 AM         #113
GraveyardHustla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I recently bought a 91 civic hatchback with a decent sound system. I want to transfer that system to my 97 acord. Can i take pictures of the civics set up and copy it to the acords? can somebody make this into a thread since my phone wont allow me 2. Muchos thanks.
 01-28-2006, 12:03 PM         #114
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GraveyardHustla said:
I recently bought a 91 civic hatchback with a decent sound system. I want to transfer that system to my 97 acord. Can i take pictures of the civics set up and copy it to the acords? can somebody make this into a thread since my phone wont allow me 2. Muchos thanks.
just post it up when you can and i'll help ya, you can transfer any system depending on the box. like i said when you can, create a thread and i'll explain everything.
one
GhosT
 01-28-2006, 12:38 PM         #115
GraveyardHustla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
just post it up when you can and i'll help ya, you can transfer any system depending on the box. like i said when you can, create a thread and i'll explain everything.
one
GhosT
i tried making the thread but my phone wont send the info for some reason. I dunno if ur still up for dropin that info here.
 12 years ago '04        #116
vaishal867 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
 webeatdatmoufup said:


If you got a Honda, and you proud of yo $h*t, post dat B%tch!!!

Na'mean!!!!!

Here's my Phi Azz Civic B!!!!


[pic - click to view]



Just startin out!!!!!!

It'z gon' be Da $h*zz*t by the I'm through with it!!!!!

Give Propz & Get Propz!!!!!


CAN I GET A RICER! :applause: oh man i feel sorry for this fu*ker..LOL driving that "POS".. ya keep working at tacobell...and put big aluminum wing! make it more ricer.


Last edited by vaishal867; 02-02-2006 at 09:28 PM..
 02-02-2006, 09:44 PM         #117
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vaishal867 said:
CAN I GET A RICER! :applause: oh man i feel sorry for this fu*ker..LOL driving that "POS".. ya keep working at tacobell...and put big aluminum wing! make it more ricer.
 02-02-2006, 11:10 PM         #118
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vaishal867 said:
CAN I GET A RICER! :applause: oh man i feel sorry for this fu*ker..LOL driving that "POS".. ya keep working at tacobell...and put big aluminum wing! make it more ricer.

HAHAHAHA LMAOO

damm k!lled you son

hahaha lmao hahaha
-mike
 12 years ago '04        #119
vaishal867 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
its tru...and they keep sayin we are hating on them. however there is nothing to hate..its a $2000 car...wats there to hate. anyways i hate ricers! . it makes me feel sick to my stomach. and ricer put stick on hoodscoop so wrong...and fake exhaust tip to make it look its aftermarket catback exhaust

visit this page..


Last edited by vaishal867; 02-03-2006 at 10:42 AM..
 02-03-2006, 10:41 AM         #120
druthafoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vaishal speaks the truth
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy