Hondas Are Da $h*tz!!!!!!! Hellz Yea!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2006, 03:03 PM         #81
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
i just enjoy a muscle car over an import just because i love the sound, styling, tradition and size of the engines.

i like big engines and the deep down mean growls they put out....

imports sound like my lawn mower, i dont care if ur the biggest import lover, u must admit they sound like sh*t...

i dont like the japenese look, i love my mustang, i love camaros, i love trans ams and old schools... imports just arent the same looks

old school american muscle has been around forever, since the begining, i just love it

i dont hate on imports, although most of the ones ALL of us normally see have 15 stickers, some stupid or no paint job, a 4ft wing, a fart can exaust, and a big red R on the back..

but like i was sayin, i dont hate on imports, i just love muslce(no homo)
-mike
I agree that the sound of larger displacemnt motors (V8's) does usually sound better but not all imports sound bad. Really, the only one that sound bad are non-turbo 4 bangers. Having a turbo on a motor completely changed the exhaust note.

As for the imports plastered with stickers and huge wings.... its okay to hate on those, i hate them too. Around here we call them ricers. I never understood the point of trying to make a car look fast without actually making it fast.

If you want, i'll dig up a video of my car so you can hear what a nice sounding 4 cylinder sounds like.
 12 years ago '05        #82
Short0002 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 1 1
here's my ride...it's all JDM sh*t so all the haters can suck a fat one and learn the meaning of JDM...by the way i've beaten many V8's including '02 Cobra, '02 Firebird, and countless STI's and even an Evo MR. Say what you want...I aint trippin bout it unless you can back it up at the track.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #83
Short0002 
space
space
oh and an example of rice would be the dude behind my car in the last pic with the orange and grey toyota corolla.
 01-23-2006, 04:02 PM         #84
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats a sweet a.ss DC5, props.
 12 years ago '05        #85
Short0002 
space
space
 Skilz10179 said:
Thats a sweet a.ss DC5, props.
thanks man...i will prop u back when i get a chance
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."
So i was readin that u got a boosted 4-cyl, what is it?
 01-23-2006, 05:28 PM         #86
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Short0002 said:
here's my ride...it's all JDM sh*t so all the haters can suck a fat one and learn the meaning of JDM...by the way i've beaten many V8's including '02 Cobra, '02 Firebird, and countless STI's and even an Evo MR. Say what you want...I aint trippin bout it unless you can back it up at the track.

there is no '02 cobra.. its an '03/'04 cobra

and the last firebird was in 1999.....

how have u beaten all these cars and have a fast looking ride and not know ur competition?

im sorry i find this hard to believe, u can call me a hater although im not, its just maybe u and me race on a different level or somethin i dunno

post some dyno and hp numbers and we'll see what u run... i can tell u off the top of my head what those 2 cars run right their though
-mike
 01-23-2006, 05:57 PM         #87
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike, i thought i had a better vid with a better exhaust clip but i can't find it. You can't hear my exhaust all that great in this one but this is all i got.

Exhaust components include: custom manifold, .63 a/r T3 turbine, full 3" mandrel bent piping, Dynomax race bullet resonator and N1 muffler.
 12 years ago '05        #88
Short0002 
space
space
 Mike06_10pm said:
there is no '02 cobra.. its an '03/'04 cobra

and the last firebird was in 1999.....

how have u beaten all these cars and have a fast looking ride and not know ur competition?

im sorry i find this hard to believe, u can call me a hater although im not, its just maybe u and me race on a different level or somethin i dunno

post some dyno and hp numbers and we'll see what u run... i can tell u off the top of my head what those 2 cars run right their though
-mike
it was a 2001 Mustang Cobra (, the last year they were Naturally Aspirated...and here is the '02 firebird... I think you are the one who needs to do some research mayne.
 01-23-2006, 08:30 PM         #89
Carz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes right with that one...the last year of production for a firebird was 2002....now im not to positive bout the cobra
 12 years ago '04        #90
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 Short0002 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

YEAAAA THAT'S THE sh*t I'M TALKIN ABOUT!! I LUV MY RSX & I'V BEATEN COUNTLESS AMOUNTS OF V8S. PROPS 4 REPRESENTIN.
 12 years ago '05        #91
Short0002 
space
space
i admit being wrong about the cobra, it was an '01...but yea im puttin down 248whp and 184wtq, if you compare HP/Liter thats like 125HP/L, and the power/weight ratio is even better...just because you have a 350 V8 doesnt mean you are gonna whoop a 4-cyl, cause your car might weigh 3500lbs and the 4-cyl prob weighs 1000lbs less. Oh and by the way i'm running like 13.0s quarter miles at 106mph so i'd say that pretty damn good for only 248hp in a 4-cyl
 01-24-2006, 03:37 PM         #92
ReGiMe MeNaCe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i have to say is honda are slow as fu*k.
 12 years ago '05        #93
YaY-Are4 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 8 8
yes i agree the exhaust note of my rx7 does sound whiny but are you really going to argue that ALL imports sound like that. i will state that the supra has the nicest exhaust note in my opinion
 01-24-2006, 05:50 PM         #94
Dude419  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hondas are nice because they are so cheap to buy then super easy to find parts for to make them sweet. Its my first choice for a car to modify.
 01-24-2006, 09:32 PM         #95
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Short0002 said:
thanks man...i will prop u back when i get a chance
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."
So i was readin that u got a boosted 4-cyl, what is it?
I must have missed this post the other day. I've got a Cavalier with probably more mods than i could fit in one post. The video i posted on the previous page (if you noticed) was my car during a dyno session. If you want more info just let me know......
 12 years ago '05        #96
Short0002 
space
space
 ReGiMe MeNaCe said:
All i have to say is honda are slow as fu*k.
i got a honda around here that will spank any car on the streets...no homo...8 second car, so u might need to rephrase your statement
 01-25-2006, 02:03 PM         #97
Carz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta add...nice rims...love the gun metal you got going on :)
 01-25-2006, 02:04 PM         #98
webeatdatmoufup  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been gone for a while, but I'm back now! Everybody dat propped me has been propped back! Preciate the props people! To all the haters, you all can go and fu*k yourselves!!! I never said that my car was the fastest thing out there! I just like damn Hondas! This was for people who liked Hondas! You chose to come in dis bi*ch! So you all can just shut the fu*k up, and leave! I will put a few new pics of the civic in a few days! I started dat work on it!
 01-26-2006, 07:59 AM         #99
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
civics are homo i hate them...

get a big dog v6 mazda 141kw atw eats civics on the roads they have nothing....
 12 years ago '05        #100
Short0002 
space
space
 Connections said:
civics are homo i hate them...

get a big dog v6 mazda 141kw atw eats civics on the roads they have nothing....
i know at least 20 civics that would be willing to bet as much as you wanted to on a race if you would stick to your word
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy