Hondas Are Da $h*tz!!!!!!! Hellz Yea!!!!!

most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
@therealm 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
 Skilz10179 said:
The Mazdaspeed 6 uses a 2.3L 4 cylinder.
I know .... and that's exactly why I'm not getting it. When I first saw it I was all excited but the specs weren't released. I remember thinking if they made a V6 touring, I'd consider trading ming. Then I found out that they were only making it 4 Cylinder.


Last edited by @therealm; 01-18-2006 at 04:53 PM..
 01-18-2006, 05:11 PM         #62
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to fu*kin rice burner wrecked my sh*t and see how easily honda passenger doors cave in upon impact
 01-18-2006, 07:31 PM         #63
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @therealm said:
I know .... and that's exactly why I'm not getting it. When I first saw it I was all excited but the specs weren't released. I remember thinking if they made a V6 touring, I'd consider trading ming. Then I found out that they were only making it 4 Cylinder.
So if it had the V6 in it you would have bought it? They use a V6 in the top model Mazda6 but they the turbo 4 cylinder in the MazdaSpeed Mazda6 because it makes more power. Along with making more power, its is also lighter, so it will corner, brake and accelerate better as well due to being lighter, as having more hp. Bigger does not = better, learn something.
 01-19-2006, 03:06 AM         #64
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
So if it had the V6 in it you would have bought it? They use a V6 in the top model Mazda6 but they the turbo 4 cylinder in the MazdaSpeed Mazda6 because it makes more power. Along with making more power, its is also lighter, so it will corner, brake and accelerate better as well due to being lighter, as having more hp. Bigger does not = better, learn something.
exactly. i wouldn't consider buying a regular mazda 6 without the v6, but the mazdaspeed i would definately buy as a 4 popper
one
GhosT
 01-19-2006, 03:14 AM         #65
Liquid Oxygen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think i posted mine on here before but here it is... its nothing fantastic but its reliable and it gets some looks.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Just did a 5spd conversion on it before I put it away into the garage for the winter. Its coming back out in March, I cant wait.
 01-19-2006, 04:49 AM         #66
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:omg: look how you talking...you from GA n*gga...we dont talk like that down here...

hellz yeah?:wtf:


do us all a favor...


[pic - click to view]

 01-19-2006, 04:16 PM         #67
Dat_Nigga_Marv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
Exactly, just like Lotus, Porsche or even a Mazda RX7. The RX7 is actually only a 3 cylinder 1.3L motor and it makes awsome power.

Ummm...Rx7 has a 1.3L ROTARY which is a whole different type of motor AND its turbocharged....there is a difference buddy. As for the whole HP per liter thing only a fu*kin dumbass would want a somthing with high a.ss hp to liter ratio,all that means is the motor is workin hard as hell to make the lil bit of power it does have. In other words you just that much closer to breakin somthin.
-goes back to lurk mode-
 01-19-2006, 06:37 PM         #68
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right^^^ and that car is fast as hell, how do they do it?, this lesbian dude(cause she look like a dude) at my job had I think a 93? you know when they REALLY had the nice muscular trim, all black, beige leather inside, fckin beatiful
 12 years ago '04        #69
@therealm 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
 Skilz10179 said:
So if it had the V6 in it you would have bought it? They use a V6 in the top model Mazda6 but they the turbo 4 cylinder in the MazdaSpeed Mazda6 because it makes more power. Along with making more power, its is also lighter, so it will corner, brake and accelerate better as well due to being lighter, as having more hp. Bigger does not = better, learn something.
The regular m6s cranks out more power than the regular m6i. Just imagine the M6 mazdaspeed s - it would crush the m6i they have out now and it's not THAT much heavier. And in comparison to the Honda Accord V6, the m6 V6 isn't as heavy and it's quicker. So ya damn right, if it was avaiable, i would rather have m6 mazdaspeed v6 touring caked with most if not all the trimmings.


Last edited by @therealm; 01-19-2006 at 07:48 PM..
 01-19-2006, 08:13 PM         #70
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat_n*gga_Marv said:
Ummm...Rx7 has a 1.3L ROTARY which is a whole different type of motor AND its turbocharged....there is a difference buddy. As for the whole HP per liter thing only a fu*kin dumbass would want a somthing with high a.ss hp to liter ratio,all that means is the motor is workin hard as hell to make the lil bit of power it does have. In other words you just that much closer to breakin somthin.
-goes back to lurk mode-
All that is besides my point. My point is you don't need 8 cylinders to have a very powerful motor, plain and simple. High hp per liter does not always mean things will break. As long as things are built right and you're not getting too crazy (over 200hp per liter) the motor should be able to live a long life easy. If you're trying to make 600hp per liter of coarse the motor is not goin to last forever...
 01-19-2006, 08:53 PM         #71
Dat_Nigga_Marv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
All that is besides my point. My point is you don't need 8 cylinders to have a very powerful motor, plain and simple. High hp per liter does not always mean things will break. As long as things are built right and you're not getting too crazy (over 200hp per liter) the motor should be able to live a long life easy. If you're trying to make 600hp per liter of coarse the motor is not goin to last forever...

No what I'm saying is that you cannot compare a 4 banger to a rotary just because they are small. Also a motor is not going to live a long life if you have it overworking itself which a lot of ppl don't seem to be understanding, a 400 horse power 350 Chevy will out last a 400 horsepower 4 banger AND most likely cheaper on gas because you won't need to run a high a.ss octane fuel.


Last edited by Dat_Nigga_Marv; 01-19-2006 at 08:57 PM..
 01-19-2006, 11:01 PM         #72
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had the following...
a 99 civic si back when i was 19 in 99, sold it and got me a 2000 gsr with turbo then i did a trade for a 96 civic hooked up + some cash (i was getting into problems with the law hahaha) i slapped a jdm civic type r engine on it with turbo and got into an accident-with the money i got i bought me a 94 civic 4 door hooked it up sold it then i turned 25 last year and found me big boy toys
so i got a 500 ford 2006 bought to slap some rims and tvs and im set..

i love the import scene my other car i got now is a 99 eclipse nothing fancy on it
a sleeper with a oem stock options sticker to fool people. hahha
good bye civics it was a nice marriage we had.

and yeah civics are the sh*t


Last edited by jae phill; 01-19-2006 at 11:09 PM..
 01-19-2006, 11:07 PM         #73
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid Oxygen said:
I think i posted mine on here before but here it is... its nothing fantastic but its reliable and it gets some looks.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Just did a 5spd conversion on it before I put it away into the garage for the winter. Its coming back out in March, I cant wait.

i had this car it was a 93 integra red i slapped a 96 integra engine with turbo
fined tune with a b16 engine and turbo this car flys-i had it with auto trans
with a torque converter people did not believe me it was a auto transmission turbo-but i had the whole nine (pistons,fule system etc) i love this car for some reason.

you should buy the jdm one piece headlights they make alot of diffrence on the car trust me. Everything jdm on this car is a must
 01-20-2006, 01:24 AM         #74
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat_n*gga_Marv said:
No what I'm saying is that you cannot compare a 4 banger to a rotary just because they are small. Also a motor is not going to live a long life if you have it overworking itself which a lot of ppl don't seem to be understanding, a 400 horse power 350 Chevy will out last a 400 horsepower 4 banger AND most likely cheaper on gas because you won't need to run a high a.ss octane fuel.
INCORRECT, it all depends on A.) How you drive it, B.) what kind of mods and what kind of parts you put into it C.) How well you take care of it

a motor will only last if you take care of it, a 4 popper should last just as long as a v8 if you take care of it. fu*k look at that 2 million mile volvo, never had any major repairs, and the motor lasted 2 million miles, and is still running. it doesn't matter how much HP, the biggest thing is how you drive it and how well you maintain your vehicle
one
GhosT
 01-20-2006, 02:35 PM         #75
Dat_Nigga_Marv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
INCORRECT, it all depends on A.) How you drive it, B.) what kind of mods and what kind of parts you put into it C.) How well you take care of it

a motor will only last if you take care of it, a 4 popper should last just as long as a v8 if you take care of it. fu*k look at that 2 million mile volvo, never had any major repairs, and the motor lasted 2 million miles, and is still running. it doesn't matter how much HP, the biggest thing is how you drive it and how well you maintain your vehicle
one
GhosT
Man I'm talking about performance, 2 million miles...yea thats real cute..sh*t aint fast. I ain't sayin 4 bangers can't last but racing and money wise,a well built v8 will outlast a 4 banger built to the same specs, its just less stress on the motor simple as that. Show me a 400-500 horse 4 banger thats not running 100+ octane,streetable, and cheap. They aint too common and are most likely dyno queens. How you drive it plays a part,but racing a car is about taking it to its limits and most of these small motors won't take much without extensive modification.
 01-21-2006, 01:04 AM         #76
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat_n*gga_Marv said:
Man I'm talking about performance, 2 million miles...yea thats real cute..sh*t aint fast. I ain't sayin 4 bangers can't last but racing and money wise,a well built v8 will outlast a 4 banger built to the same specs, its just less stress on the motor simple as that. Show me a 400-500 horse 4 banger thats not running 100+ octane,streetable, and cheap. They aint too common and are most likely dyno queens. How you drive it plays a part,but racing a car is about taking it to its limits and most of these small motors won't take much without extensive modification.
my statement still stands, it's about the parts and how you take care of it, bottom line, any 4 popper can outlast a v8 if it taken care of, even it it's raced.
one
GhosT
 01-21-2006, 11:09 AM         #77
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat_n*gga_Marv said:
Man I'm talking about performance, 2 million miles...yea thats real cute..sh*t aint fast. I ain't sayin 4 bangers can't last but racing and money wise,a well built v8 will outlast a 4 banger built to the same specs, its just less stress on the motor simple as that.
So just because one motor is a V8 and one is a I4 built to the same specs the V8 will last longer??? No way in hell bro. If both motors are the same specs they should be making the same hp per liter which would be putting the same amount of stress every internal motor part, except the crank shaft. The V8's crank shaft would have twice as much stress put on it which would in theory cause crank bearing to ware twice as fast or much worse.

Besides all that, the typical high performance 4 cylinder motor makes twice as much power per liter as the typical high performance V8 does and the 4 cylinders still tend to have a longer life spand in general.

I do agree with you about cost, building a high output motor of ant kind isn't cheap. I've personally built 4 motors for my car.....
 12 years ago '05        #78
YaY-Are4 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 8 8
yea although my rx7 breaks down alot i love it. but i dont love it enough to keep it and not sell it to buy a supra. i'd like to hear you muscle car guys talk about your views on a supra compared to a chevy.. or whatever. (begin)
 01-22-2006, 10:32 PM         #79
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaY-Are4 said:
yea although my rx7 breaks down alot i love it. but i dont love it enough to keep it and not sell it to buy a supra. i'd like to hear you muscle car guys talk about your views on a supra compared to a chevy.. or whatever. (begin)
i just enjoy a muscle car over an import just because i love the sound, styling, tradition and size of the engines.

i like big engines and the deep down mean growls they put out....

imports sound like my lawn mower, i dont care if ur the biggest import lover, u must admit they sound like sh*t...

i dont like the japenese look, i love my mustang, i love camaros, i love trans ams and old schools... imports just arent the same looks

old school american muscle has been around forever, since the begining, i just love it


i dont hate on imports, although most of the ones ALL of us normally see have 15 stickers, some stupid or no paint job, a 4ft wing, a fart can exaust, and a big red R on the back..

but like i was sayin, i dont hate on imports, i just love muslce(no homo)
-mike
 01-23-2006, 06:16 AM         #80
Carz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicest import is the STI....what some people would give for it...includding myself...its just one nice well built car and with the right ENGINEE mod it could ffu*k up so many car with look and speed. Gotta keep the clean lookmfor the STI. The exterior mods just k!ll the look of it...cept for clearing the headklights
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy