squad up!

Hondas Are Da $h*tz!!!!!!! Hellz Yea!!!!!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
21 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #51
@therealm 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
UPGRADE - throwin all the $$ in a 4 banger is nuts. i don't understand it.

yeah ya may look good, but it's getting ran off the road.

13 years ago '04        #52
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0

01-17-2006, 02:56 PM         #53
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @therealm said
UPGRADE - throwin all the $$ in a 4 banger is nuts. i don't understand it.

yeah ya may look good, but it's getting ran off the road.
Ran off the road?

13 years ago '05        #54
YaY-Are4 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 8 8
i hate people who underestimate the car because of how many cylinders. aight peace

01-18-2006, 01:48 AM         #55
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaY-Are4 said
i hate people who underestimate the car because of how many cylinders. aight peace
yeah it's pathetic, just look at the Evo or an STI, those fu*kers are quick as fu*k, probably alot quicker than a lot of domestics. and with the right mods, they run most domestics off the road. jsut because it's a 4 popper doesn't mean that it's not a nice ride. it's all about how the car is built. and how you build it with mods
one
GhosT

01-18-2006, 09:34 AM         #56
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said
yeah it's pathetic, just look at the Evo or an STI, those fu*kers are quick as fu*k, probably alot quicker than a lot of domestics. and with the right mods, they run most domestics off the road. jsut because it's a 4 popper doesn't mean that it's not a nice ride. it's all about how the car is built. and how you build it with mods
one
GhosT
Exactly, just like Lotus, Porsche or even a Mazda RX7. The RX7 is actually only a 3 cylinder 1.3L motor and it makes awsome power.

01-18-2006, 09:39 AM         #57
ChEEK$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
civics....

13 years ago '04        #58
@therealm 
space
space
space
No need to get emotional. I was speaking on experience. I've owned 3 Hondas myself (2 V6, 1 banger). I enjoy the V6 power more. It's my opinion. Modding out a 4 banger? Nah. To me it's not worth it. I'd rather do it right the first time .... by a V6. The 06 Mazdaspeed 6 though .... I was seriously thinking about trading my car for that one .... until I saw the 06 IS300. Hondas are the nice reliable cars though. I just hate hearing those modded out bangers sounding like remote control cars with a mic attached to it. Sorry.

How in the hell can you compare a porshe or an RX-8 to a damn Civic? GTFOH.

Last edited by @therealm; 01-18-2006 at 10:55 AM..

01-18-2006, 12:44 PM         #59
killahk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that hott

01-18-2006, 01:10 PM         #60
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @therealm said
No need to get emotional. I was speaking on experience. I've owned 3 Hondas myself (2 V6, 1 banger). I enjoy the V6 power more. It's my opinion. Modding out a 4 banger? Nah. To me it's not worth it. I'd rather do it right the first time .... by a V6. The 06 Mazdaspeed 6 though .... I was seriously thinking about trading my car for that one .... until I saw the 06 IS300. Hondas are the nice reliable cars though. I just hate hearing those modded out bangers sounding like remote control cars with a mic attached to it. Sorry.

How in the hell can you compare a porshe or an RX-8 to a damn Civic? GTFOH.
The Mazdaspeed 6 uses a 2.3L 4 cylinder.

13 years ago '04        #61
@therealm 
space
space
space
 Skilz10179 said
The Mazdaspeed 6 uses a 2.3L 4 cylinder.
I know .... and that's exactly why I'm not getting it. When I first saw it I was all excited but the specs weren't released. I remember thinking if they made a V6 touring, I'd consider trading ming. Then I found out that they were only making it 4 Cylinder.

Last edited by @therealm; 01-18-2006 at 03:53 PM..

01-18-2006, 04:11 PM         #62
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to fu*kin rice burner wrecked my sh*t and see how easily honda passenger doors cave in upon impact

01-18-2006, 06:31 PM         #63
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @therealm said
I know .... and that's exactly why I'm not getting it. When I first saw it I was all excited but the specs weren't released. I remember thinking if they made a V6 touring, I'd consider trading ming. Then I found out that they were only making it 4 Cylinder.
So if it had the V6 in it you would have bought it? They use a V6 in the top model Mazda6 but they the turbo 4 cylinder in the MazdaSpeed Mazda6 because it makes more power. Along with making more power, its is also lighter, so it will corner, brake and accelerate better as well due to being lighter, as having more hp. Bigger does not = better, learn something.

01-19-2006, 02:06 AM         #64
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
So if it had the V6 in it you would have bought it? They use a V6 in the top model Mazda6 but they the turbo 4 cylinder in the MazdaSpeed Mazda6 because it makes more power. Along with making more power, its is also lighter, so it will corner, brake and accelerate better as well due to being lighter, as having more hp. Bigger does not = better, learn something.
exactly. i wouldn't consider buying a regular mazda 6 without the v6, but the mazdaspeed i would definately buy as a 4 popper
one
GhosT

01-19-2006, 02:14 AM         #65
Liquid Oxygen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think i posted mine on here before but here it is... its nothing fantastic but its reliable and it gets some looks.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Just did a 5spd conversion on it before I put it away into the garage for the winter. Its coming back out in March, I cant wait.

01-19-2006, 03:49 AM         #66
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:omg: look how you talking...you from GA n*gga...we dont talk like that down here...

hellz yeah?:wtf:

do us all a favor...

[pic - click to view]

01-19-2006, 03:16 PM         #67
Dat_Nigga_Marv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
Exactly, just like Lotus, Porsche or even a Mazda RX7. The RX7 is actually only a 3 cylinder 1.3L motor and it makes awsome power.

Ummm...Rx7 has a 1.3L ROTARY which is a whole different type of motor AND its turbocharged....there is a difference buddy. As for the whole HP per liter thing only a fu*kin dumbass would want a somthing with high a.ss hp to liter ratio,all that means is the motor is workin hard as hell to make the lil bit of power it does have. In other words you just that much closer to breakin somthin.
-goes back to lurk mode-

01-19-2006, 05:37 PM         #68
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right^^^ and that car is fast as hell, how do they do it?, this lesbian dude(cause she look like a dude) at my job had I think a 93? you know when they REALLY had the nice muscular trim, all black, beige leather inside, fckin beatiful

13 years ago '04        #69
@therealm 
space
space
space
 Skilz10179 said
The regular m6s cranks out more power than the regular m6i. Just imagine the M6 mazdaspeed s - it would crush the m6i they have out now and it's not THAT much heavier. And in comparison to the Honda Accord V6, the m6 V6 isn't as heavy and it's quicker. So ya damn right, if it was avaiable, i would rather have m6 mazdaspeed v6 touring caked with most if not all the trimmings.

Last edited by @therealm; 01-19-2006 at 06:48 PM..

01-19-2006, 07:13 PM         #70
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat_n*gga_Marv said
Ummm...Rx7 has a 1.3L ROTARY which is a whole different type of motor AND its turbocharged....there is a difference buddy. As for the whole HP per liter thing only a fu*kin dumbass would want a somthing with high a.ss hp to liter ratio,all that means is the motor is workin hard as hell to make the lil bit of power it does have. In other words you just that much closer to breakin somthin.
-goes back to lurk mode-
All that is besides my point. My point is you don't need 8 cylinders to have a very powerful motor, plain and simple. High hp per liter does not always mean things will break. As long as things are built right and you're not getting too crazy (over 200hp per liter) the motor should be able to live a long life easy. If you're trying to make 600hp per liter of coarse the motor is not goin to last forever...

01-19-2006, 07:53 PM         #71
Dat_Nigga_Marv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
All that is besides my point. My point is you don't need 8 cylinders to have a very powerful motor, plain and simple. High hp per liter does not always mean things will break. As long as things are built right and you're not getting too crazy (over 200hp per liter) the motor should be able to live a long life easy. If you're trying to make 600hp per liter of coarse the motor is not goin to last forever...

No what I'm saying is that you cannot compare a 4 banger to a rotary just because they are small. Also a motor is not going to live a long life if you have it overworking itself which a lot of ppl don't seem to be understanding, a 400 horse power 350 Chevy will out last a 400 horsepower 4 banger AND most likely cheaper on gas because you won't need to run a high a.ss octane fuel.

Last edited by Dat_Nigga_Marv; 01-19-2006 at 07:57 PM..

01-19-2006, 10:01 PM         #72
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had the following...
a 99 civic si back when i was 19 in 99, sold it and got me a 2000 gsr with turbo then i did a trade for a 96 civic hooked up + some cash (i was getting into problems with the law hahaha) i slapped a jdm civic type r engine on it with turbo and got into an accident-with the money i got i bought me a 94 civic 4 door hooked it up sold it then i turned 25 last year and found me big boy toys
so i got a 500 ford 2006 bought to slap some rims and tvs and im set..

i love the import scene my other car i got now is a 99 eclipse nothing fancy on it
a sleeper with a oem stock options sticker to fool people. hahha
good bye civics it was a nice marriage we had.

and yeah civics are the sh*t

Last edited by jae phill; 01-19-2006 at 10:09 PM..

01-19-2006, 10:07 PM         #73
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid Oxygen said
I think i posted mine on here before but here it is... its nothing fantastic but its reliable and it gets some looks.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Just did a 5spd conversion on it before I put it away into the garage for the winter. Its coming back out in March, I cant wait.

i had this car it was a 93 integra red i slapped a 96 integra engine with turbo
fined tune with a b16 engine and turbo this car flys-i had it with auto trans
with a torque converter people did not believe me it was a auto transmission turbo-but i had the whole nine (pistons,fule system etc) i love this car for some reason.

you should buy the jdm one piece headlights they make alot of diffrence on the car trust me. Everything jdm on this car is a must

01-20-2006, 12:24 AM         #74
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat_n*gga_Marv said
No what I'm saying is that you cannot compare a 4 banger to a rotary just because they are small. Also a motor is not going to live a long life if you have it overworking itself which a lot of ppl don't seem to be understanding, a 400 horse power 350 Chevy will out last a 400 horsepower 4 banger AND most likely cheaper on gas because you won't need to run a high a.ss octane fuel.
INCORRECT, it all depends on A.) How you drive it, B.) what kind of mods and what kind of parts you put into it C.) How well you take care of it

a motor will only last if you take care of it, a 4 popper should last just as long as a v8 if you take care of it. fu*k look at that 2 million mile volvo, never had any major repairs, and the motor lasted 2 million miles, and is still running. it doesn't matter how much HP, the biggest thing is how you drive it and how well you maintain your vehicle
one
GhosT

01-20-2006, 01:35 PM         #75
Dat_Nigga_Marv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said
INCORRECT, it all depends on A.) How you drive it, B.) what kind of mods and what kind of parts you put into it C.) How well you take care of it

a motor will only last if you take care of it, a 4 popper should last just as long as a v8 if you take care of it. fu*k look at that 2 million mile volvo, never had any major repairs, and the motor lasted 2 million miles, and is still running. it doesn't matter how much HP, the biggest thing is how you drive it and how well you maintain your vehicle
one
GhosT
Man I'm talking about performance, 2 million miles...yea thats real cute..sh*t aint fast. I ain't sayin 4 bangers can't last but racing and money wise,a well built v8 will outlast a 4 banger built to the same specs, its just less stress on the motor simple as that. Show me a 400-500 horse 4 banger thats not running 100+ octane,streetable, and cheap. They aint too common and are most likely dyno queens. How you drive it plays a part,but racing a car is about taking it to its limits and most of these small motors won't take much without extensive modification.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden ADMIT He Have A SMALL D^^K & USE SMALL DUREX D&&K CONDOMS!
24 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake " I made a vest out of you" (Shots at Kanye)
80 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
21 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
57 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
45 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
64 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
72 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Heavy T!ts, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
29 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Former West Virginia Running Back Arrested For Incest and Sodomy
33 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside FAT GIRLS ARE EVEVOLING! ( RAWNOPULLOUT flabby & thick edition)
8 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rajon Rondo Says LABron Had The Whole Team Watching Film On The Plane
27 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Stephen A Smith "A Rodge is the greatest QB I have ever seen in my life!"
50 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug and all his children
30 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
46 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside dam female rap beef . chick took her chain an put her in a cage wtf
10 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
35 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 15 - The Cherokee Nation called Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s use of ..
46 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
56 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Evans wants you to know he did not spoil Avengers 4
3 comments
11 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Wild 3 ON 3 MMA Fight..Yo wtf?! Lol...
14 comments
6 hours ago
@misc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Watcher
The Bully
squirtofkahlua
TrillestTalk404
Illuminati 8ob
Kodack sixnine
SPdaGOAT
stogz
EZ Green
Avon_Barksdale
Top 10 most slapped recently
BigBallerLavar
Aries
Bloodpantha
suavehooper
Mutant Boy
baddie
Young​ Thug
awww
BuyBackDaGlock
LostTenets

most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside "I Ain't Never Live My Life To Tryin' Be Famous!!!" - Pusha T
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Former ‘American Idol’ Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside 6IX9INE Trolls Drake “My Dad Is A Better Father Than You!”
43 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Katt Williams To C Tha God :"I Can Smell Your Foundation Make Up From O..
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy