Hondas Are Da $h*tz!!!!!!! Hellz Yea!!!!!

most viewed right now
 88
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-14-2006, 04:25 PM         #41
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
They're both sports cars, just one is using old tech and one is using new.

There are also 4 cylinder cars running 6 second 1/4 miles. GM Racing is able to make 1,500hp out of their 2.0L Ecotec motor.
tru... i aint tryin to f!ght wit u, this is actually a good discussion

just what is the ratio of muscle vs. import u see in professional competition and in real track competition.... too mee i didnt even know about the GM car u mentioned, whenever i watch on TV or at my track, the cars that are just engines with the fiber glass chasis that looks nothing like a car is always a muscle car
-mike
 01-14-2006, 05:19 PM         #42
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
tru... i aint tryin to f!ght wit u, this is actually a good discussion

just what is the ratio of muscle vs. import u see in professional competition and in real track competition.... too mee i didnt even know about the GM car u mentioned, whenever i watch on TV or at my track, the cars that are just engines with the fiber glass chasis that looks nothing like a car is always a muscle car
-mike
Word, i feel what you're sayin and i'm not takin this as a f!ght either.

NHRA Sport Compact racing has gotten huge over the last few years. There are different classes for different kind of cars, just like the composite bodied tube chassis cars like you mentioned above, there classes just for those just like there are in the V8 classes.

Here is a link to the current records, there are even faster compacts out there but they don't race NHRA.

 01-14-2006, 05:22 PM         #43
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is another link for Sport Compact NDRA records.

 01-15-2006, 05:55 AM         #44
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
Thats what i'm sayin.

Its a good platform to start with but in its current state (assuming the parts i can't see in the pic are stock) its nothin special. Props for owning a well made car. Honda quality > GM, Ford and Chrystler.
Honda quality aint all that great..Only time its good is when your buying a car from 1980s to 2000.. But since most of you cant afford a new car you stick with the used sh*t and that was the BigThrees bad years... And i cant believe you are even talkin about big three when your from detroit..you need to leave for real... If Big Three fails and aint supported by its own people than the whole US economy is out the window...
What Big Three does best Trucks, SUVs and V8 Sport Cars...Here that whining noise next to me is nasty and rather hear a roar...
 01-15-2006, 09:47 AM         #45
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said:
Honda quality aint all that great..Only time its good is when your buying a car from 1980s to 2000.. But since most of you cant afford a new car you stick with the used sh*t and that was the BigThrees bad years... And i cant believe you are even talkin about big three when your from detroit..you need to leave for real... If Big Three fails and aint supported by its own people than the whole US economy is out the window...
What Big Three does best Trucks, SUVs and V8 Sport Cars...Here that whining noise next to me is nasty and rather hear a roar...
I'm just tellin it like it is. Facts are facts. I'd love to support the big 3 but most of their workers are lazy fu*ks that don't even deserve thier jobs, and the only reason they can keep their jobs is because of the stupid UAW unions. The average Ford factory worker misses over 100 days a year, what other job that pays you $60 per hour can you get away with some sh*t like that.

Just so you know, i actually own 2 domestics, a Ford and a Chevy. But what car is actually even 100% domestic these days? Half of Fords use parts made by Mazda, lots of GM cars use parts made by Toyota and even recently GM has started using Honda motors in their cars. Chrystler has been using Mitsubishi parts for over 20 years, and even sold 100% Mitsubishi built cars as their own...
 01-15-2006, 02:11 PM         #46
lilrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have 99 civic hatchbatch with air ride and dub wheels. post pics laterz
 01-15-2006, 06:10 PM         #47
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
I'm just tellin it like it is. Facts are facts. I'd love to support the big 3 but most of their workers are lazy fu*ks that don't even deserve thier jobs, and the only reason they can keep their jobs is because of the stupid UAW unions. The average Ford factory worker misses over 100 days a year, what other job that pays you $60 per hour can you get away with some sh*t like that.

Just so you know, i actually own 2 domestics, a Ford and a Chevy. But what car is actually even 100% domestic these days? Half of Fords use parts made by Mazda, lots of GM cars use parts made by Toyota and even recently GM has started using Honda motors in their cars. Chrystler has been using Mitsubishi parts for over 20 years, and even sold 100% Mitsubishi built cars as their own...
both of your arguements go both ways...People in foreign countries are getting paid way lower than their supposed to..thats why were not trying to outsource labor....and technology trading goes both ways..lexus(toyota) recieved Onstar from gm and alot of their hybrid technology from gm...Honda motor that is put into the Saturn Vue was because of an agreement made many years ago for hybrid technology and GM just had them stored in a warehouse so why not use them for something...

Ford basically controls Mazda..their trading goes back and forth with engine parts too...

These BigThree are not using foreign parts cause their better but because partnerships make things easier..
 01-15-2006, 08:07 PM         #48
jbengga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hondas r for tuning
while luxury shud just be stock
 12 years ago '04        #49
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
99 Accord Here!!!
 12 years ago '04        #50
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
I Gotta 99 Black Accord 4dr
 12 years ago '04        #51
@therealm 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
UPGRADE - throwin all the $$ in a 4 banger is nuts. i don't understand it.

yeah ya may look good, but it's getting ran off the road.
 12 years ago '04        #52
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 01-17-2006, 03:56 PM         #53
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @therealm said:
UPGRADE - throwin all the $$ in a 4 banger is nuts. i don't understand it.

yeah ya may look good, but it's getting ran off the road.
Ran off the road?
 12 years ago '05        #54
YaY-Are4 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 8 8
i hate people who underestimate the car because of how many cylinders. aight peace
 01-18-2006, 02:48 AM         #55
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaY-Are4 said:
i hate people who underestimate the car because of how many cylinders. aight peace
yeah it's pathetic, just look at the Evo or an STI, those fu*kers are quick as fu*k, probably alot quicker than a lot of domestics. and with the right mods, they run most domestics off the road. jsut because it's a 4 popper doesn't mean that it's not a nice ride. it's all about how the car is built. and how you build it with mods
one
GhosT
 01-18-2006, 10:34 AM         #56
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
yeah it's pathetic, just look at the Evo or an STI, those fu*kers are quick as fu*k, probably alot quicker than a lot of domestics. and with the right mods, they run most domestics off the road. jsut because it's a 4 popper doesn't mean that it's not a nice ride. it's all about how the car is built. and how you build it with mods
one
GhosT
Exactly, just like Lotus, Porsche or even a Mazda RX7. The RX7 is actually only a 3 cylinder 1.3L motor and it makes awsome power.
 01-18-2006, 10:39 AM         #57
ChEEK$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
civics....

 12 years ago '04        #58
@therealm 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
No need to get emotional. I was speaking on experience. I've owned 3 Hondas myself (2 V6, 1 banger). I enjoy the V6 power more. It's my opinion. Modding out a 4 banger? Nah. To me it's not worth it. I'd rather do it right the first time .... by a V6. The 06 Mazdaspeed 6 though .... I was seriously thinking about trading my car for that one .... until I saw the 06 IS300. Hondas are the nice reliable cars though. I just hate hearing those modded out bangers sounding like remote control cars with a mic attached to it. Sorry.

How in the hell can you compare a porshe or an RX-8 to a damn Civic? GTFOH.


Last edited by @therealm; 01-18-2006 at 11:55 AM..
 01-18-2006, 01:44 PM         #59
killahk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that hott
 01-18-2006, 02:10 PM         #60
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @therealm said:
No need to get emotional. I was speaking on experience. I've owned 3 Hondas myself (2 V6, 1 banger). I enjoy the V6 power more. It's my opinion. Modding out a 4 banger? Nah. To me it's not worth it. I'd rather do it right the first time .... by a V6. The 06 Mazdaspeed 6 though .... I was seriously thinking about trading my car for that one .... until I saw the 06 IS300. Hondas are the nice reliable cars though. I just hate hearing those modded out bangers sounding like remote control cars with a mic attached to it. Sorry.

How in the hell can you compare a porshe or an RX-8 to a damn Civic? GTFOH.
The Mazdaspeed 6 uses a 2.3L 4 cylinder.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy