squad up!

Hondas Are Da $h*tz!!!!!!! Hellz Yea!!!!!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
271 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #26
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,451 | Props total: 425 425
 webeatdatmoufup said

If you got a Honda, and you proud of yo $h*t, post dat B%tch!!!

Na'mean!!!!!

Here's my Phi Azz Civic B!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Just startin out!!!!!!

It'z gon' be Da $h*zz*t by the I'm through with it!!!!!

Give Propz & Get Propz!!!!!

Props given!

Fucc dem haters props I have A 92 Civic do yah damn thing I here they last a long time.

01-12-2006, 11:00 AM         #27
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok right now that isnt a rice burner, but if you do a WING and kit and a huge fart can i will have to smack you

YOu can do like a kit and exhaust, but make sure that sh*t is clean not like every other piece of sh*t honda rice burner i see in NJ

if i were you i'd just do alot of motor work right now. Upgrade the internals and turbo that bi*ch then do a nice exhaust and suspension.

Tint the windows and do a nice system and you'll be chillen.

BUT I REPEAT if you put a 20" spoiler, a huge fart can, and an ugly a.ss big kit i will have to smack your kufi off

goodluck

01-12-2006, 11:40 AM         #28
MVN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said
what year firebird do you own, and what mods do you have because a stock firebird isn't fast at all

uhhhhhhhhh I dont know if u have any car sense at all but a stock firebird will smoke ya civic.......

those cars move man......they might be bulky but they are equipped with big V6 and even a 5.7L V8 as well.........a civic cant compare

13 years ago '04        #29
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 MVN said
uhhhhhhhhh I dont know if u have any car sense at all but a stock firebird will smoke ya civic.......

those cars move man......they might be bulky but they are equipped with big V6 and even a 5.7L V8 as well.........a civic cant compare

where did u see me say anything about a stock civic, i was saying stock firebirds arent fast as hell. and horsepower isn't as important if you can build a car that is light and fast, firebirds are heavy as sh*t

Last edited by south875; 01-12-2006 at 11:48 AM..

01-12-2006, 11:53 AM         #30
Mastermind7th  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats kool its clean u can maybe drop it a bit but dont make it into a ricer do some engine work u could make it a sleeper dat would be tight, i have a 97 ss n da first thing i did its to start with da engine work, its a nice civic i seen so many nice clean civics around so just start ur work playa.

01-13-2006, 12:23 PM         #31
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres no need for hate unless he makes the car look ridiculous, and it doesn't. it's a dependable car and should last longer than a lot of other cars. all yall are hating either cuz you have a POS sitting in your driveway or because you know his car will outlast yours with proper car and not beating on it. it doesn't look anything like your typical rice burner so stfu and atleast show some fu*king respect. i'm sick of all you fu*k heads that diss on everybodies car for no fu*king reason. give it a break. either give him props for having the balls to post his car or don't say sh*t
one
GhosT

01-13-2006, 01:09 PM         #32
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread sucks.

01-13-2006, 01:21 PM         #33
deweythagreat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a 99 accord ex...stock.

13 years ago '04        #34
deziking 109 heat pts109
space
space
$21,749 | Props total: 9867 9867
hey u ricers heres site for you . PLEASE MODDING THEM 4 CYL and move on pleaseeeeee it makes me laugh when i see one on the road just like the one on the very first post. sad... german cars all the way

01-13-2006, 04:37 PM         #35
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said
theres no need for hate unless he makes the car look ridiculous, and it doesn't. it's a dependable car and should last longer than a lot of other cars. all yall are hating either cuz you have a POS sitting in your driveway or because you know his car will outlast yours with proper car and not beating on it. it doesn't look anything like your typical rice burner so stfu and atleast show some fu*king respect. i'm sick of all you fu*k heads that diss on everybodies car for no fu*king reason. give it a break. either give him props for having the balls to post his car or don't say sh*t
one
GhosT
i just laughed because of the title like i said... aint nothing really wrong with the car, although its gonna take ALOT of dough to make that thing be able to compete with anything serious.

honda civic world racing is sh*t when it really comes down to it, sorry to say it but double the cylinders and tripe the displacement is a big difference. u can have the light factor all u want, but ill take the raw power over it any day
-mike

01-13-2006, 09:55 PM         #36
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said
hey u ricers heres site for you . PLEASE MODDING THEM 4 CYL and move on pleaseeeeee it makes me laugh when i see one on the road just like the one on the very first post. sad... german cars all the way
What makes me laugh is the typical V8. A 300hp 5.7L is only making a little over a hair over 50hp per litre, thats pathetic.

01-14-2006, 12:48 AM         #37
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
What makes me laugh is the typical V8. A 300hp 5.7L is only making a little over a hair over 50hp per litre, thats pathetic.
2005 mustang gt - 300hp, 4.6L lets not go crazy here
-mike

01-14-2006, 09:18 AM         #38
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said
2005 mustang gt - 300hp, 4.6L lets not go crazy here
-mike
A 300hp 4.6L is better but its still only 65hp per litre. Now compare that to something like the Evo's 4G63T motor that is making over 140hp per litre and it still looks sad.

01-14-2006, 11:37 AM         #39
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
A 300hp 4.6L is better but its still only 65hp per litre. Now compare that to something like the Evo's 4G63T motor that is making over 140hp per litre and it still looks sad.
its just 2 totally different types of cars man...

obviously competitors are doin somethin right if they are running less than 6 second quarter miles and using the muscle car technique
-mike

01-14-2006, 12:32 PM         #40
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said
its just 2 totally different types of cars man...

obviously competitors are doin somethin right if they are running less than 6 second quarter miles and using the muscle car technique
-mike
They're both sports cars, just one is using old tech and one is using new.

There are also 4 cylinder cars running 6 second 1/4 miles. GM Racing is able to make 1,500hp out of their 2.0L Ecotec motor.

Last edited by Skilz10179; 01-14-2006 at 12:33 PM..

01-14-2006, 03:25 PM         #41
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
They're both sports cars, just one is using old tech and one is using new.

There are also 4 cylinder cars running 6 second 1/4 miles. GM Racing is able to make 1,500hp out of their 2.0L Ecotec motor.
tru... i aint tryin to f!ght wit u, this is actually a good discussion

just what is the ratio of muscle vs. import u see in professional competition and in real track competition.... too mee i didnt even know about the GM car u mentioned, whenever i watch on TV or at my track, the cars that are just engines with the fiber glass chasis that looks nothing like a car is always a muscle car
-mike

01-14-2006, 04:19 PM         #42
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said
tru... i aint tryin to f!ght wit u, this is actually a good discussion

just what is the ratio of muscle vs. import u see in professional competition and in real track competition.... too mee i didnt even know about the GM car u mentioned, whenever i watch on TV or at my track, the cars that are just engines with the fiber glass chasis that looks nothing like a car is always a muscle car
-mike
Word, i feel what you're sayin and i'm not takin this as a f!ght either.

NHRA Sport Compact racing has gotten huge over the last few years. There are different classes for different kind of cars, just like the composite bodied tube chassis cars like you mentioned above, there classes just for those just like there are in the V8 classes.

Here is a link to the current records, there are even faster compacts out there but they don't race NHRA.

01-14-2006, 04:22 PM         #43
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is another link for Sport Compact NDRA records.

01-15-2006, 04:55 AM         #44
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
Thats what i'm sayin.

Its a good platform to start with but in its current state (assuming the parts i can't see in the pic are stock) its nothin special. Props for owning a well made car. Honda quality > GM, Ford and Chrystler.
Honda quality aint all that great..Only time its good is when your buying a car from 1980s to 2000.. But since most of you cant afford a new car you stick with the used sh*t and that was the BigThrees bad years... And i cant believe you are even talkin about big three when your from detroit..you need to leave for real... If Big Three fails and aint supported by its own people than the whole US economy is out the window...
What Big Three does best Trucks, SUVs and V8 Sport Cars...Here that whining noise next to me is nasty and rather hear a roar...

01-15-2006, 08:47 AM         #45
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said
Honda quality aint all that great..Only time its good is when your buying a car from 1980s to 2000.. But since most of you cant afford a new car you stick with the used sh*t and that was the BigThrees bad years... And i cant believe you are even talkin about big three when your from detroit..you need to leave for real... If Big Three fails and aint supported by its own people than the whole US economy is out the window...
What Big Three does best Trucks, SUVs and V8 Sport Cars...Here that whining noise next to me is nasty and rather hear a roar...
I'm just tellin it like it is. Facts are facts. I'd love to support the big 3 but most of their workers are lazy fu*ks that don't even deserve thier jobs, and the only reason they can keep their jobs is because of the stupid UAW unions. The average Ford factory worker misses over 100 days a year, what other job that pays you $60 per hour can you get away with some sh*t like that.

Just so you know, i actually own 2 domestics, a Ford and a Chevy. But what car is actually even 100% domestic these days? Half of Fords use parts made by Mazda, lots of GM cars use parts made by Toyota and even recently GM has started using Honda motors in their cars. Chrystler has been using Mitsubishi parts for over 20 years, and even sold 100% Mitsubishi built cars as their own...

01-15-2006, 01:11 PM         #46
lilrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have 99 civic hatchbatch with air ride and dub wheels. post pics laterz

01-15-2006, 05:10 PM         #47
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said
I'm just tellin it like it is. Facts are facts. I'd love to support the big 3 but most of their workers are lazy fu*ks that don't even deserve thier jobs, and the only reason they can keep their jobs is because of the stupid UAW unions. The average Ford factory worker misses over 100 days a year, what other job that pays you $60 per hour can you get away with some sh*t like that.

Just so you know, i actually own 2 domestics, a Ford and a Chevy. But what car is actually even 100% domestic these days? Half of Fords use parts made by Mazda, lots of GM cars use parts made by Toyota and even recently GM has started using Honda motors in their cars. Chrystler has been using Mitsubishi parts for over 20 years, and even sold 100% Mitsubishi built cars as their own...
both of your arguements go both ways...People in foreign countries are getting paid way lower than their supposed to..thats why were not trying to outsource labor....and technology trading goes both ways..lexus(toyota) recieved Onstar from gm and alot of their hybrid technology from gm...Honda motor that is put into the Saturn Vue was because of an agreement made many years ago for hybrid technology and GM just had them stored in a warehouse so why not use them for something...

Ford basically controls Mazda..their trading goes back and forth with engine parts too...

These BigThree are not using foreign parts cause their better but because partnerships make things easier..

01-15-2006, 07:07 PM         #48
jbengga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hondas r for tuning
while luxury shud just be stock

13 years ago '04        #49
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
99 Accord Here!!!

13 years ago '04        #50
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
I Gotta 99 Black Accord 4dr

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers on ESPN
422 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
271 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
46 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brittany Renner Is About To Expose Your Favorite Rapper
112 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Billy and 6ix9ine officially beefing
29 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
QUEEN OF R&B NOW HAS RESIDENCY IN LAS VEGAS :mjwhoa:
24 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cardi B Needs Help With Post-Baby Body
28 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rae Curruth Free Monday
32 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Frank Ntilikina trash bro :lbjhuh:
15 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
237 comments
9 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
40 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Just Now Noticing This In The Animated Street Fighter Movie
7 comments
9 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Not Even Trying Bruh
36 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
14 comments
4 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
DJ / Officer VLAD proves that he is an informant that works with the Police
33 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thicc A$s Jordans
25 comments
9 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Stephen Curry: The Man Who Changed The Game 🐐🔥🐐
33 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cuban doll splits open another female rapper stomach
13 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stic Man of Dead Prez Gives His Opinion on Kanye & Trump
23 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
My nigga Iím dying 🤣
13 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Flippa Huxtable
blah blah blah
stogz
biscuit
Papi
BallDontLie
dominicanlipz
TommyD
CamburyBXGreat
Neg Mwen
Top 10 most slapped recently
Binary
two-face
danneywilliams
BlackDynamite
NinetyThree94
blah blah blah
Player2
Blaffy
ATLDOPEBOI30
TommyD

most viewed right now
online now  32
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
71 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
67 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Consummate professional. A true pillar to her craft.
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry