Hondas Are Da $h*tz!!!!!!! Hellz Yea!!!!!

most viewed right now
 285
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-11-2006, 10:34 PM         #21
NEVERTRIP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell I Had A Honda And Rode That Joint Till The Wheels Fell Off!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #22
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,606 | Props total: 1506 1506
god dayyyy um.....talk about sum hatin a.ss n*ggas....all he was doing was showen his car he didnt sound like an a**hole to me......give u props i got a 95 lexuuuus
 01-12-2006, 07:53 AM         #23
TrkyMfns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nuttin wrong with the car. Get it tinted first, then tend to them headlights, they kinda yellow fam. Here I doubled your rep for you.


Last edited by TrkyMfns; 01-12-2006 at 07:54 AM..
 01-12-2006, 10:00 AM         #24
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aisel2500 said:
yeah, even the bus driver can beat your little sh*tty honda!!

I got a acura cl, 97, what it do? and you have?
 12 years ago '04        #25
south875 
space
avatar space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 BX Resident said:
i'll burn you, and your 4 cylinder rice mobile
what year firebird do you own, and what mods do you have because a stock firebird isn't fast at all


Last edited by south875; 01-12-2006 at 10:16 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #26
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 webeatdatmoufup said:


If you got a Honda, and you proud of yo $h*t, post dat B%tch!!!

Na'mean!!!!!

Here's my Phi Azz Civic B!!!!


[pic - click to view]



Just startin out!!!!!!

It'z gon' be Da $h*zz*t by the I'm through with it!!!!!

Give Propz & Get Propz!!!!!








Props given!

Fucc dem haters props I have A 92 Civic do yah damn thing I here they last a long time.
 01-12-2006, 12:00 PM         #27
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok right now that isnt a rice burner, but if you do a WING and kit and a huge fart can i will have to smack you

YOu can do like a kit and exhaust, but make sure that sh*t is clean not like every other piece of sh*t honda rice burner i see in NJ

if i were you i'd just do alot of motor work right now. Upgrade the internals and turbo that bi*ch then do a nice exhaust and suspension.

Tint the windows and do a nice system and you'll be chillen.

BUT I REPEAT if you put a 20" spoiler, a huge fart can, and an ugly a.ss big kit i will have to smack your kufi off

goodluck
 01-12-2006, 12:40 PM         #28
MVN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said:
what year firebird do you own, and what mods do you have because a stock firebird isn't fast at all

uhhhhhhhhh I dont know if u have any car sense at all but a stock firebird will smoke ya civic.......


those cars move man......they might be bulky but they are equipped with big V6 and even a 5.7L V8 as well.........a civic cant compare
 12 years ago '04        #29
south875 
space
avatar space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 MVN said:
uhhhhhhhhh I dont know if u have any car sense at all but a stock firebird will smoke ya civic.......


those cars move man......they might be bulky but they are equipped with big V6 and even a 5.7L V8 as well.........a civic cant compare

where did u see me say anything about a stock civic, i was saying stock firebirds arent fast as hell. and horsepower isn't as important if you can build a car that is light and fast, firebirds are heavy as sh*t


Last edited by south875; 01-12-2006 at 12:48 PM..
 01-12-2006, 12:53 PM         #30
Mastermind7th  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats kool its clean u can maybe drop it a bit but dont make it into a ricer do some engine work u could make it a sleeper dat would be tight, i have a 97 ss n da first thing i did its to start with da engine work, its a nice civic i seen so many nice clean civics around so just start ur work playa.
 01-13-2006, 01:23 PM         #31
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres no need for hate unless he makes the car look ridiculous, and it doesn't. it's a dependable car and should last longer than a lot of other cars. all yall are hating either cuz you have a POS sitting in your driveway or because you know his car will outlast yours with proper car and not beating on it. it doesn't look anything like your typical rice burner so stfu and atleast show some fu*king respect. i'm sick of all you fu*k heads that diss on everybodies car for no fu*king reason. give it a break. either give him props for having the balls to post his car or don't say sh*t
one
GhosT
 01-13-2006, 02:09 PM         #32
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread sucks.
 01-13-2006, 02:21 PM         #33
deweythagreat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a 99 accord ex...stock.
 12 years ago '04        #34
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,528 | Props total: 5081 5081
hey u ricers heres site for you . PLEASE MODDING THEM 4 CYL and move on pleaseeeeee it makes me laugh when i see one on the road just like the one on the very first post. sad... german cars all the way
 01-13-2006, 05:37 PM         #35
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
theres no need for hate unless he makes the car look ridiculous, and it doesn't. it's a dependable car and should last longer than a lot of other cars. all yall are hating either cuz you have a POS sitting in your driveway or because you know his car will outlast yours with proper car and not beating on it. it doesn't look anything like your typical rice burner so stfu and atleast show some fu*king respect. i'm sick of all you fu*k heads that diss on everybodies car for no fu*king reason. give it a break. either give him props for having the balls to post his car or don't say sh*t
one
GhosT
i just laughed because of the title like i said... aint nothing really wrong with the car, although its gonna take ALOT of dough to make that thing be able to compete with anything serious.

honda civic world racing is sh*t when it really comes down to it, sorry to say it but double the cylinders and tripe the displacement is a big difference. u can have the light factor all u want, but ill take the raw power over it any day
-mike
 01-13-2006, 10:55 PM         #36
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
hey u ricers heres site for you . PLEASE MODDING THEM 4 CYL and move on pleaseeeeee it makes me laugh when i see one on the road just like the one on the very first post. sad... german cars all the way
What makes me laugh is the typical V8. A 300hp 5.7L is only making a little over a hair over 50hp per litre, thats pathetic.
 01-14-2006, 01:48 AM         #37
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
What makes me laugh is the typical V8. A 300hp 5.7L is only making a little over a hair over 50hp per litre, thats pathetic.
2005 mustang gt - 300hp, 4.6L lets not go crazy here
-mike
 01-14-2006, 10:18 AM         #38
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
2005 mustang gt - 300hp, 4.6L lets not go crazy here
-mike
A 300hp 4.6L is better but its still only 65hp per litre. Now compare that to something like the Evo's 4G63T motor that is making over 140hp per litre and it still looks sad.
 01-14-2006, 12:37 PM         #39
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:
A 300hp 4.6L is better but its still only 65hp per litre. Now compare that to something like the Evo's 4G63T motor that is making over 140hp per litre and it still looks sad.
its just 2 totally different types of cars man...

obviously competitors are doin somethin right if they are running less than 6 second quarter miles and using the muscle car technique
-mike
 01-14-2006, 01:32 PM         #40
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
its just 2 totally different types of cars man...

obviously competitors are doin somethin right if they are running less than 6 second quarter miles and using the muscle car technique
-mike
They're both sports cars, just one is using old tech and one is using new.

There are also 4 cylinder cars running 6 second 1/4 miles. GM Racing is able to make 1,500hp out of their 2.0L Ecotec motor.


Last edited by Skilz10179; 01-14-2006 at 01:33 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy