Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2006, 06:32 PM         #141
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a question, are you saying you like 50, paul wall ect and dont like the others or are you just saying the system in the U.S. is fu*ked becuase the real artists get sh*tted on???
 01-12-2006, 06:34 PM         #142
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Only to your American ear. haha, say c*nt haha now thats comedy

what?

i dont even know what your talking about
 01-12-2006, 06:55 PM         #143
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c*nt is a word that no body in america apart from bill from k!ll bill and necro say...
c*nt is a really offencive way of saying v*gina, women find it offence and is an insult... commonly used in australia aswell...
oh and america's dont say it the same way, becuase you have to get the accent to say it and americans usually say it too high pitched and it sounds quite funny...

Last edited by magnetic24; 01-12-2006 at 06:56 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #144
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 FriscoBoss said:
wow you really don't
Brazilian, Costa Rican, Spanish, Colombian, Cuban, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Italian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>> American Women
you can find them all in Miami!!!
 01-12-2006, 07:17 PM         #145
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
you can find them all in Miami!!!
It doesnt make them American. You people crack me up
 12 years ago '04        #146
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 tweedle- said:
It doesnt make them American. You people crack me up
If they are born in America then they are American.
 01-12-2006, 07:33 PM         #147
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and if you ask them? What are they gonna say? and where do their parents come from? All it means, is that they have American Citizenship. I could go over there, live there for I dunno how many years, get a green card and apply for citizenship but Ill still be English.
 01-12-2006, 07:35 PM         #148
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if your an american citizen you are american, thats what americas all about man, melting pot of cultures
 01-12-2006, 07:35 PM         #149
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said, if I got American citizenship, Id still be English.
 01-12-2006, 08:19 PM         #150
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Like I said, if I got American citizenship, Id still be English.

nope youd be american

an english american but youd be an american
 01-12-2006, 08:25 PM         #151
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
nope youd be american

an english american but youd be an american
No I wouldnt. I would be a citizen of America but I would be English. Parents = English, Place of Birth = England, Nationality = English.
 01-12-2006, 08:31 PM         #152
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
being a citizen of american makes you an american
 12 years ago '05        #153
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Az.Zalzalah said:
Your Opinion Doesn't Count
The Brits have made no real contribution to hip-hop, and quite frankly, we don't need your help. Hip-Hop is strictly black, with few exceptions such as Eminem and latinos
I'm guessing that from this that you didnt know there are black people in Britain, My Grandmother and pretty much every other West Indian family here's Grand or even Great-grandparents came here in the 50's & 60's. How they ended up here and not back to Africa is anybody's guess, but the answer you'll usually get is that it was because of job opportunity, and the fact that the West Indies was part, and in alot of places still is, under British rule. We're at 3rd & 4th generations now.

And if you wanna really break it down, check it. We all know the Hip-Hop borrows it sound from alot of different music. and for the most part it was from soul, funk, blues and jazz. But probably the most important influence would be the sound system and "dub" sound which came from Jamaica, where man would "toast" over the tune and take the piss. That whole block party sh*t came from the West Indies. Kool Herc is Jamaican, and if it werent for him, there would be no Hip-Hop, PERIOD. Its my peoples that you got to thank for that sh*t, straight up. Where would Bambaataa be without Evgeny Murzin, the creator of the synthesizer? He was Russian. What about Kraftwerk? They are from Germany and I think they started out '68. Can you imagine the B-Boy without Tour De France & Trans-Europe Express? When I watch Style Wars, I see white kids bombin' and risking their lives just as much as I see black kids. Look at what Martha Cooper did to expose all of that talent, and she is white. The whole "Real" contribution thing goes far beyond a few plaques on a studio wall.

I've had the opportunity to live in NYC at a very impressionable age, and Ive experienced Hip-Hop long before I was even aware of the word, it was actually uncool to say Hip-Hop at one point where I was. But just because im black that doesnt mean im gonna agree with that comment, no way.Everyone's opinion counts when it comes to Hip-Hop. The whole culture was buillt off the fact that our opinion "didnt count". Now you are gonna take that same elitist mentality and break it down? I dont agree.

PS and shame on those cats tryna take it to some "my country's better cause we beat you in the war/pound is stronger than the dollar" sh*t. You carry on being patriotic for the same empires that have been running on the blood of your ancestors for centuries and still are.

Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 01-12-2006 at 08:35 PM..
 01-12-2006, 08:41 PM         #154
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
being a citizen of american makes you an american
No it doesnt. It makes you a citizen. So everyone who lives in Australia is Australian? or everyone in India in Indian?
 01-12-2006, 08:58 PM         #155
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
No it doesnt. It makes you a citizen. So everyone who lives in Australia is Australian? or everyone in India in Indian?
not everyone that lives there is neccessarily a citizen

and if they are a citizen of australian then they are an aussie
 01-12-2006, 09:01 PM         #156
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No they arent. If they were born there they could class themself as an Aussie but it doesnt mean they are, it all depends on them. If they moved there and become a citizen they arent.
 01-12-2006, 09:05 PM         #157
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think we are hitting a cultural wall here

in america being born here and becoming naturalized you end up as the same thing. you get the same rights and are considered the same. so thats where im comin from.

this thread got crazy we are all pissed at each other.

agree to disagree
 01-12-2006, 09:06 PM         #158
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would someone born in a country get different rights to someone who moved and got citizenship?
 01-12-2006, 09:14 PM         #159
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Why would someone born in a country get different rights to someone who moved and got citizenship?

i dont know i was trying to figure out why you dont understand this sh*t
 01-12-2006, 09:15 PM         #160
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know what your saying but I dont agree. Someone born in a country wont have more rights to someone living there, atleast in the UK. If they do in the US then thats fu*ked up
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy