Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2006, 08:28 PM         #61
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
and no I'm not really biting your language, I'm using a version of it, just like your language is a version of the Anglo Saxon languages and Old English, plus you've been basically speaking in American English (the good version) the whole time and using our slang so suck my d*ck
Old what? Old English? Maybe because Im English. I havent spoken American English, I speak proper English and I dont use your slang, if anything the slang I use, originates from the West Indies.
 01-11-2006, 08:29 PM         #62
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
They had games that resembled soccer, its like saying American Football resembles Rugby but they arent the same and whether they jailed them or not, we created it. Youve lost, move along.
just like we use a version of "your language" modern soccer was created in England, but based off earlier games

One of the earliest forms of soccer in which players kicked a ball around on a small field has been traced as far back to 1004 B.C. in Japan. The Munich Ethnological Museum in Germany has a Chinese text from approximately 50 B.C. that mentions games very similar to soccer that were played between teams from Japan and China. The Chinese kicked a leather ball ( hair-filled ) and it is known with certainty that a soccer game was played in 611 A.D. in the then Japanese capital, Kyoto.
While historians kept records of events such as wars and religious movements they had very little interest in preserving the various origins of soccer or many other sports, so no one can say how soccer seems to have spread from Asia to Europe
 01-11-2006, 08:30 PM         #63
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in all honesty we(americans) really dont give a sh*t what you have to say. I brought up the amry thing because your bringing up things like language where we got the name new york from and all kinds of irrelevant things.
so if you really want to talk about history, I think the british loosing the war to america tops all of that.
 01-11-2006, 08:31 PM         #64
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Old what? Old English? Maybe because Im English. I havent spoken American English, I speak proper English and I dont use your slang, if anything the slang I use, originates from the West Indies.
Old English is what people like Shakespeare used to speak, are you that retarded???? Damn, i know one thing, American schools got one up on UK ones
 01-11-2006, 08:31 PM         #65
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
just like we use a version of "your language" modern soccer was created in England, but based off earlier games

One of the earliest forms of soccer in which players kicked a ball around on a small field has been traced as far back to 1004 B.C. in Japan. The Munich Ethnological Museum in Germany has a Chinese text from approximately 50 B.C. that mentions games very similar to soccer that were played between teams from Japan and China. The Chinese kicked a leather ball ( hair-filled ) and it is known with certainty that a soccer game was played in 611 A.D. in the then Japanese capital, Kyoto.
While historians kept records of events such as wars and religious movements they had very little interest in preserving the various origins of soccer or many other sports, so no one can say how soccer seems to have spread from Asia to Europe
If the English never modernised it, football wouldnt exist. Simple as, we made the Modern game of Football.
 01-11-2006, 08:32 PM         #66
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
American Football = Wackest sport on the world. Stopping every 5 minutes Thats why its never left America and the only reason you can say football sucks is because its non contact in your eyes(which isnt completely true) but I guess you like seeing men touching each other.
that may be your opinion, I'm not surprised though because you're a fruity english retard

but in my eyes Cricket(completely English made) is by far the gayest sport
 01-11-2006, 08:34 PM         #67
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think we all realized one point of this thread, and thats how obsessive uk people are with americans.
 01-11-2006, 08:34 PM         #68
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
in all honesty we(americans) really dont give a sh*t what you have to say. I brought up the amry thing because your bringing up things like language where we got the name new york from and all kinds of irrelevant things.
so if you really want to talk about history, I think the british loosing the war to america tops all of that.
Ive never mentioned the name of a city, the army thing is irrelavent because 1. Winning a war doesnt make you a better country and 2. It has nothing to do with this convo. The language thing was brought up because someone said we are biting you, which is far from the truth.

I could care less if you like it or not but to say its wack when you know nothing about it is ignorant, oh wait your American
 01-11-2006, 08:34 PM         #69
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
i think we all realized one point of this thread, and thats how obsessive uk people are with americans.
haha Noone wants to be American.

America = Most hated country on Planet.
 01-11-2006, 08:34 PM         #70
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^yep, and I'm spent

go listen to SAS f*gboy
 01-11-2006, 08:35 PM         #71
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
that may be your opinion, I'm not surprised though because you're a fruity english retard

but in my eyes Cricket(completely English made) is by far the gayest sport
Cricket is one sh*t sport Ill give you that but its far from Gay. Noone touchs anyone in the Game and Men are full clothed through out the game.
 01-11-2006, 08:36 PM         #72
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
^^yep, and I'm spent

go listen to SAS f*gboy
Sas are wack. Youve lost this, move along
 01-11-2006, 08:36 PM         #73
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when did i ever use the word wack, uk hiphop might be alright (at best) but i still dont care. its not that it might not be good or comparable to american hiphop its just that we really dont give a sh*t, so why do you?
 01-11-2006, 08:36 PM         #74
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Cricket is one sh*t sport Ill give you that but its far from Gay. Noone touchs anyone in the Game and Men are full clothed through out the game.
i forgot after each quarter in a football game they have to remove one article of clothing
 01-11-2006, 08:37 PM         #75
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
when did i ever use the word wack, uk hiphop might be alright (at best) but i still dont care. its not that it might not be good or comparable to american hiphop its just that we really dont give a sh*t, so why do you?
Considering I can name a mixtape better than Nas's last album its better than alright at best. If you dont care, then leave the discussion. If you didnt care, you would have never responded.
 01-11-2006, 08:37 PM         #76
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isn't it tea time?
 01-11-2006, 08:39 PM         #77
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep

*Sips Tea and Eats Crumpet*

I dont know why you Americans bring that up. Teas nice and so are crumpets, its more of a complimant than a diss.
 01-11-2006, 08:41 PM         #78
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and if you havnt realize people flock to america, how many americans are in other countrys compared to how many foreigners are in america.
 01-11-2006, 08:42 PM         #79
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
and if you havnt realize people flock to america, how many americans are in other countrys compared to how many foreigners are in america.
This wasnt about whos country was better tho England for the size is full of foreign people. Ive never said America was sh*t, Im going to live there in August. This was just about Hip Hop.
 01-11-2006, 08:42 PM         #80
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you sasin me boy
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy