Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2006, 07:14 PM         #41
Human Octane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey i'm american...
 01-11-2006, 07:18 PM         #42
BigBadBillDemot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k listens to UK hip hop? They just try to act hard and rap like American rappers.
 01-11-2006, 07:19 PM         #43
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow these uk kids are so hilarious, seriously its making me laugh so hard

uk will NEVER be recognized in hip hop and THANK GOD for that

uk just aint got the talent, and you people sound HILARIOUS with them weird a.ss accents

now all you uk heads go back to listening to Lady Sovereign HAHAHAHhAHAH

fu*kers
 01-11-2006, 07:27 PM         #44
thegraphixking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's gotta point on the movin units issue, the fact that Nelly can move more units than Dead Prez does dishearten me as a lyricist - bu i do realize that units are about appeal...........Nelly can appeal to a wider audience than Dead Prez = you'll see Nelly on MTV gaining that fan base that Dead Prez doesn't have which means Nelly will be able to buy Diamonds an Dead Prez will buy more Bandanas............Now for that dummy who's going to try an take this out of context i have NEVER bought a Nelly album.....but i do realize the business side of the game......and i can't hate anyone's huslte ~1
 01-11-2006, 07:36 PM         #45
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From when you Americans bring up Dizzee Rascal and Lady Sovereign, you know nothing about Uk Hip Hop. We could bring up D4L and Chingy but we dont. The Sad thing is, you all call youself Hip Hop fans but you dont want it the culture and music expand and make it worldwide.
 01-11-2006, 07:37 PM         #46
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigBadBillDemot said:
Who the fu*k listens to UK hip hop? They just try to act hard and rap like American rappers.
Youve never listened to anyone other than Dizzee Rascal and SAS, move along.
 01-11-2006, 07:46 PM         #47
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem is garbage.
 12 years ago '05        #48
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
You can all go fu*k yourselves, i'm rollin' with Japan! They know what time it is! Peace to Funky DL!
 01-11-2006, 08:07 PM         #49
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:
well said... im tired of f*g**t a.ss uk people placating americans...

we have the best evrything they have 2 offer plus our own artists which are miles betta in most cases and relevant 2 us ...

even countrywise UK >> USA
London >> newyork ... smh at new york being named afta a sh*tty town in the north of england called york ... u fu*kers lost already

its true.
new york used to be new amsterdam, so it originally was named after a good city, until your piece of sh*t ancestors took it over an renamed it, f*g

and even with all the BS laws and other BS that goes on in this country, it's still 100x better then England

I'll tell Tony Blair to smack you like he smacks his kids, so stfu
 01-11-2006, 08:11 PM         #50
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
From when you Americans bring up Dizzee Rascal and Lady Sovereign, you know nothing about Uk Hip Hop. We could bring up D4L and Chingy but we dont. The Sad thing is, you all call youself Hip Hop fans but you dont want it the culture and music expand and make it worldwide.
i'm a fan of the american hip hop culture, that's it, get over yourselves, if you like the gayness that is your country, that's fine, but don't expect everyone to like it just cause you f*gs(not cigarettes) were unfortunate enough to be born there, you obviously have some sort of inferiorarity complex to be so worried about how other people view your country and culture
 01-11-2006, 08:14 PM         #51
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Not all Hip Hop comes from the US
we understand that, but the hip hop culture started here, and then everyone else (UK, China, whatever the fu*k else) bit off of it, face it, all good things start here, and then you all make your own wack watered down versions of it
 01-11-2006, 08:16 PM         #52
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:
thats why u speak our language and live in a city named afta an english town....

do u know how fu*king dumb that makes u look ? smh u gimp

certain americans just dnt undastand how they lost be4 even opening their ignorant mouths 2 communicate.... hill billy a.sss muthafukaz
hillbilly is an american english word, so now you're speaking our language fu*kface, who dumb do you look? and like i said NY was New Amsterdam before the Brits came and stole it (like they did to hip hop) and changed the name

don't get mad cause we won the war
 01-11-2006, 08:18 PM         #53
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
we understand that, but the hip hop culture started here, and then everyone else (UK, China, whatever the fu*k else) bit off of it, face it, all good things start here, and then you all make your own wack watered down versions of it
All good things start there? Wow, all I can do is laugh at that. American Football = Hasnt left America. Football(Soccer) Created by British= Biggest Sport in the World. Hip Hop was a great thing which you created, noone can deny that but how can you say we make watered down versions when you have people like D4L, 50 Cent, Chingy. Have you actually heard any Uk Hip Hop? Not Dizzee Rascal, Not Lady Sovereign or Sas but real Uk hip hop? I can say by that post, No. So you cant speak on it and if you really wanna talk about biting something, your biting our language everytime you move those little fingers of yours and everytime you talk.
 01-11-2006, 08:19 PM         #54
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that reminds me how does the smallest army in the world defeat the largest army in the world.(napoleon)
dont be mad cause the sun used to never set on the british empire and now it never shines on it.
 01-11-2006, 08:23 PM         #55
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually the earliest forms of soccer were in Japan in 1004 BC, also the Chinese and Romans played games that resembled modern soccer

And King Edward (an English Douche) outlawed people from playing soccer, and King Henry IV and Henry VIII passed laws against the sport, and Queen Elizabeth I "had soccer players jailed for a week, with follow-up church penance
 01-11-2006, 08:24 PM         #56
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why you bringing up Armys? Thats totally irrelevant.
 01-11-2006, 08:25 PM         #57
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
actually the earliest forms of soccer were in Japan in 1004 BC, also the Chinese and Romans played games that resembled modern soccer

And King Edward (an English Douche) outlawed people from playing soccer, and King Henry IV and Henry VIII passed laws against the sport, and Queen Elizabeth I "had soccer players jailed for a week, with follow-up church penance
They had games that resembled soccer, its like saying American Football resembles Rugby but they arent the same and whether they jailed them or not, we created it. Youve lost, move along.
 01-11-2006, 08:25 PM         #58
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no weve never heard uk hiphop and we dont care to, thats what makes us americans. we could give a sh*t what the uk does. also, your trying to defend the uk by comparing soccer to football which is a joke in itself.
 01-11-2006, 08:26 PM         #59
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and no I'm not really biting your language, I'm using a version of it, just like your language is a version of the Anglo Saxon languages and Old English, plus you've been basically speaking in American English (the good version) the whole time and using our slang so suck my d*ck
 01-11-2006, 08:27 PM         #60
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
no weve never heard uk hiphop and we dont care to, thats what makes us americans. we could give a sh*t what the uk does. also, your trying to defend the uk by comparing soccer to football which is a joke in itself.
American Football = Wackest sport on the world. Stopping every 5 minutes Thats why its never left America and the only reason you can say football sucks is because its non contact in your eyes(which isnt completely true) but I guess you like seeing men touching each other.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago