squad up!

Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2006, 07:14 PM         #51
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
Not all Hip Hop comes from the US
we understand that, but the hip hop culture started here, and then everyone else (UK, China, whatever the fu*k else) bit off of it, face it, all good things start here, and then you all make your own wack watered down versions of it

01-11-2006, 07:16 PM         #52
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said
thats why u speak our language and live in a city named afta an english town....

do u know how fu*king dumb that makes u look ? smh u gimp

certain americans just dnt undastand how they lost be4 even opening their ignorant mouths 2 communicate.... hill billy a.sss muthafukaz
hillbilly is an american english word, so now you're speaking our language fu*kface, who dumb do you look? and like i said NY was New Amsterdam before the Brits came and stole it (like they did to hip hop) and changed the name

don't get mad cause we won the war

01-11-2006, 07:18 PM         #53
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
we understand that, but the hip hop culture started here, and then everyone else (UK, China, whatever the fu*k else) bit off of it, face it, all good things start here, and then you all make your own wack watered down versions of it
All good things start there? Wow, all I can do is laugh at that. American Football = Hasnt left America. Football(Soccer) Created by British= Biggest Sport in the World. Hip Hop was a great thing which you created, noone can deny that but how can you say we make watered down versions when you have people like D4L, 50 Cent, Chingy. Have you actually heard any Uk Hip Hop? Not Dizzee Rascal, Not Lady Sovereign or Sas but real Uk hip hop? I can say by that post, No. So you cant speak on it and if you really wanna talk about biting something, your biting our language everytime you move those little fingers of yours and everytime you talk.

01-11-2006, 07:19 PM         #54
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that reminds me how does the smallest army in the world defeat the largest army in the world.(napoleon)
dont be mad cause the sun used to never set on the british empire and now it never shines on it.

01-11-2006, 07:23 PM         #55
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually the earliest forms of soccer were in Japan in 1004 BC, also the Chinese and Romans played games that resembled modern soccer

And King Edward (an English Douche) outlawed people from playing soccer, and King Henry IV and Henry VIII passed laws against the sport, and Queen Elizabeth I "had soccer players jailed for a week, with follow-up church penance

01-11-2006, 07:24 PM         #56
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why you bringing up Armys? Thats totally irrelevant.

01-11-2006, 07:25 PM         #57
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
actually the earliest forms of soccer were in Japan in 1004 BC, also the Chinese and Romans played games that resembled modern soccer

And King Edward (an English Douche) outlawed people from playing soccer, and King Henry IV and Henry VIII passed laws against the sport, and Queen Elizabeth I "had soccer players jailed for a week, with follow-up church penance
They had games that resembled soccer, its like saying American Football resembles Rugby but they arent the same and whether they jailed them or not, we created it. Youve lost, move along.

01-11-2006, 07:25 PM         #58
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no weve never heard uk hiphop and we dont care to, thats what makes us americans. we could give a sh*t what the uk does. also, your trying to defend the uk by comparing soccer to football which is a joke in itself.

01-11-2006, 07:26 PM         #59
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and no I'm not really biting your language, I'm using a version of it, just like your language is a version of the Anglo Saxon languages and Old English, plus you've been basically speaking in American English (the good version) the whole time and using our slang so suck my d*ck

01-11-2006, 07:27 PM         #60
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said
no weve never heard uk hiphop and we dont care to, thats what makes us americans. we could give a sh*t what the uk does. also, your trying to defend the uk by comparing soccer to football which is a joke in itself.
American Football = Wackest sport on the world. Stopping every 5 minutes Thats why its never left America and the only reason you can say football sucks is because its non contact in your eyes(which isnt completely true) but I guess you like seeing men touching each other.

01-11-2006, 07:28 PM         #61
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
and no I'm not really biting your language, I'm using a version of it, just like your language is a version of the Anglo Saxon languages and Old English, plus you've been basically speaking in American English (the good version) the whole time and using our slang so suck my d*ck
Old what? Old English? Maybe because Im English. I havent spoken American English, I speak proper English and I dont use your slang, if anything the slang I use, originates from the West Indies.

01-11-2006, 07:29 PM         #62
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
They had games that resembled soccer, its like saying American Football resembles Rugby but they arent the same and whether they jailed them or not, we created it. Youve lost, move along.
just like we use a version of "your language" modern soccer was created in England, but based off earlier games

One of the earliest forms of soccer in which players kicked a ball around on a small field has been traced as far back to 1004 B.C. in Japan. The Munich Ethnological Museum in Germany has a Chinese text from approximately 50 B.C. that mentions games very similar to soccer that were played between teams from Japan and China. The Chinese kicked a leather ball ( hair-filled ) and it is known with certainty that a soccer game was played in 611 A.D. in the then Japanese capital, Kyoto.
While historians kept records of events such as wars and religious movements they had very little interest in preserving the various origins of soccer or many other sports, so no one can say how soccer seems to have spread from Asia to Europe

01-11-2006, 07:30 PM         #63
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in all honesty we(americans) really dont give a sh*t what you have to say. I brought up the amry thing because your bringing up things like language where we got the name new york from and all kinds of irrelevant things.
so if you really want to talk about history, I think the british loosing the war to america tops all of that.

01-11-2006, 07:31 PM         #64
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
Old what? Old English? Maybe because Im English. I havent spoken American English, I speak proper English and I dont use your slang, if anything the slang I use, originates from the West Indies.
Old English is what people like Shakespeare used to speak, are you that retarded???? Damn, i know one thing, American schools got one up on UK ones

01-11-2006, 07:31 PM         #65
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
just like we use a version of "your language" modern soccer was created in England, but based off earlier games

One of the earliest forms of soccer in which players kicked a ball around on a small field has been traced as far back to 1004 B.C. in Japan. The Munich Ethnological Museum in Germany has a Chinese text from approximately 50 B.C. that mentions games very similar to soccer that were played between teams from Japan and China. The Chinese kicked a leather ball ( hair-filled ) and it is known with certainty that a soccer game was played in 611 A.D. in the then Japanese capital, Kyoto.
While historians kept records of events such as wars and religious movements they had very little interest in preserving the various origins of soccer or many other sports, so no one can say how soccer seems to have spread from Asia to Europe
If the English never modernised it, football wouldnt exist. Simple as, we made the Modern game of Football.

01-11-2006, 07:32 PM         #66
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
American Football = Wackest sport on the world. Stopping every 5 minutes Thats why its never left America and the only reason you can say football sucks is because its non contact in your eyes(which isnt completely true) but I guess you like seeing men touching each other.
that may be your opinion, I'm not surprised though because you're a fruity english retard

but in my eyes Cricket(completely English made) is by far the gayest sport

01-11-2006, 07:34 PM         #67
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think we all realized one point of this thread, and thats how obsessive uk people are with americans.

01-11-2006, 07:34 PM         #68
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said
in all honesty we(americans) really dont give a sh*t what you have to say. I brought up the amry thing because your bringing up things like language where we got the name new york from and all kinds of irrelevant things.
so if you really want to talk about history, I think the british loosing the war to america tops all of that.
Ive never mentioned the name of a city, the army thing is irrelavent because 1. Winning a war doesnt make you a better country and 2. It has nothing to do with this convo. The language thing was brought up because someone said we are biting you, which is far from the truth.

I could care less if you like it or not but to say its wack when you know nothing about it is ignorant, oh wait your American

01-11-2006, 07:34 PM         #69
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said
i think we all realized one point of this thread, and thats how obsessive uk people are with americans.
haha Noone wants to be American.

America = Most hated country on Planet.

01-11-2006, 07:34 PM         #70
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^yep, and I'm spent

go listen to SAS f*gboy

01-11-2006, 07:35 PM         #71
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
that may be your opinion, I'm not surprised though because you're a fruity english retard

but in my eyes Cricket(completely English made) is by far the gayest sport
Cricket is one sh*t sport Ill give you that but its far from Gay. Noone touchs anyone in the Game and Men are full clothed through out the game.

01-11-2006, 07:36 PM         #72
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
^^yep, and I'm spent

go listen to SAS f*gboy
Sas are wack. Youve lost this, move along

01-11-2006, 07:36 PM         #73
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when did i ever use the word wack, uk hiphop might be alright (at best) but i still dont care. its not that it might not be good or comparable to american hiphop its just that we really dont give a sh*t, so why do you?

01-11-2006, 07:36 PM         #74
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
Cricket is one sh*t sport Ill give you that but its far from Gay. Noone touchs anyone in the Game and Men are full clothed through out the game.
i forgot after each quarter in a football game they have to remove one article of clothing

01-11-2006, 07:37 PM         #75
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said
when did i ever use the word wack, uk hiphop might be alright (at best) but i still dont care. its not that it might not be good or comparable to american hiphop its just that we really dont give a sh*t, so why do you?
Considering I can name a mixtape better than Nas's last album its better than alright at best. If you dont care, then leave the discussion. If you didnt care, you would have never responded.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie
125 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 16 - Girl watches BF get "r@ped" at a haunted house
36 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Men father your sons
48 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Kyrie arrives to work with bald eagle feather in his hair
32 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Wes Welker warns Brandon Lloyd about Aaron Hernandez's antics
64 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA ITS OFFICIAL: NBA has surpassed the NFL as America's Sport :jaycigar:
26 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Do you think drake brave enough to throw a sub at styles
22 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Who Peep Drake Grab The Phone Out Lebron Hand.
9 comments
19 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Off-White x Air Max 90' (fall)
10 comments
4 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 Video inside for those wondering if theres any static between hov and nas........
6 comments
23 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - ugly creature fu-ked her teen student in classroom during pep..
11 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
33 comments
5 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl so gorgeous you wouldn’t even feel bad to simp.
35 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA WELL DAMN the NBA KISS CAM has just BEEN TAKEN to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL :mjomfg:
7 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits ..
8 comments
19 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be honest, do you want the top?
34 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
7 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 16 - BREAKING: Trump-loving Nevada brothel owner Dennis Hof has DIED
10 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside J. Prince: "If I Had An Invitation To Go And Sit With (Trump) Him, I Wo..
28 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
EA DDA is real.
16 comments
5 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
itZVerZe318
The Watcher
Flippa Huxtable
stogz
squirtofkahlua
Dade County
Lonny Breaux
Cant Read Shit
talkofny2k4
DrizzyStan06
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Kliq
Kodack sixnine
Papi
TaxStoneCooked
BlackDynamite
Tim Jay
baddie
micropave
DrizzyStan06

most viewed right now
online now  49
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
62 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
42 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
91 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Does styles P have a point?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
82 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
101 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
48 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy