Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2006, 12:51 PM         #401
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
We never said UKHH was better than US HH.
for real, this all started when somebody posted a thread about us supporting our artists before we diss theirs. we never said Dizzee Rascal >>> any USA rapper or anything like it. but they diss UK hip-hop based on dizzee when they aint even hearing the underground scene we got.
 01-15-2006, 12:56 PM         #402
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Double Deuce said:
sh*tty??? I'll show you sh*tty f*g**t, ill sh*t down your mothers throat why you cry like a little f*g**t

oooh we got an internet tough guy on our hands, everybody watch out.
 12 years ago '04        #403
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 Double Deuce said:
sh*tty??? I'll show you sh*tty f*g**t, ill sh*t down your mothers throat why you cry like a little f*g**t

lol this e-gang banga disgusts me ...panties all up in a bunch chaffing his v*gina u thong wearing clown fu*k.

u mad coz its tru ? or because your mum is a c*m faced gorilla
 12 years ago '05        #404
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 og_muerto said:
fu*king tico mierda! fu*k you, nicca, ticos are a bunch of pussies, nica por vida fu*k costa rica.....nicaragua mothafu*ka!
I guess that's why your ignorant a.ss' flood our country

cuz you are so much better than us

go read a book and stop hating fu*king illiterate a.ss nica
 12 years ago '04        #405
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19629 19629
This thread is jokes... Peace and Love to each country and all states..
 12 years ago '05        #406
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 RicFlair said:
america has history, only 200 some years of it but its there.
That's not history on a par with Britain or most established nations. Again, not a diss or nothing, just a stone wall rebuttal of someone else's comment.
 01-15-2006, 01:21 PM         #407
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never said it was on par with englands, i just said what i said
 12 years ago '05        #408
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
That's not history on a par with Britain or most established nations. Again, not a diss or nothing, just a stone wall rebuttal of someone else's comment.
well to say america has only 200 years of history is a pretty ignorant statement in itself
 12 years ago '05        #409
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 RicFlair said:
i never said it was on par with englands, i just said what i said
Wtf? You made out you understood what Britain was.............yet now you switch "Britain" & "England" like a redneck numbskull. Please correct your error.

And again, saying what you say is not necessary - if you have no point to make then don't make any post.
 12 years ago '05        #410
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 FriscoBoss said:
well to say america has only 200 years of history is a pretty ignorant statement in itself
Well why don't you quote the guy that said it & explain to him the fruitful history of the United States of America.
 12 years ago '05        #411
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Well why don't you quote the guy that said it & explain to him the fruitful history of the United States of America.
I was trying to add to your arguement and right now I have a hang over and am feeling quite lazy

but I recomend him doing a wikipedia search on american history and focus on post-colonial america
maybe look into the incans mayans and aztecs
 12 years ago '04        #412
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
the USA got taken 4 fools... there country was r*ped and pillaged by spanish english french... even the dutch the most peace loving fu*kers in the world ..

usa lost harder in history than afghanistan has 2day...
 01-15-2006, 02:14 PM         #413
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know something, we all breathe the same air so im representing the Earth. all this country bashing needs to stop, its gone on for too long.

Earth stand-up!
 12 years ago '04        #414
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 llcoolnay said:
how the f*ck can you call us bad teethin when your from the South? you have those gold grills to hide your teeth. Darts is a worldwide sport, thats why theres a world championship. not like you with your World Series, which is all American teams anyway. oh i forgot, your 12 so your not old enough to go in any bars. and im suprised you still call them french fries, thought they would have been changed to American fries by now. and yer im scared of guns, who isn't? you tellin me if someone had a gun to your head (not the toy ones you still play with), you wouldn't be scared?! i already sonned you before, and if Mr Bean is your best arguement, you just lost again. isn't it your bed time anyway?
Im 26 bi*ch...and no I dont play darts...the clubs I go into dont have darts...: at you watchin some fat tea drinkin guy with suspenders throwin darts and fu*kin loving it...and just cuz we wear grillz dont mean we have bad teeth... I dont think yall could wear them cuz theres not a mold in this world thats ready for yalls...I keeps real guns....Im not scared of them like yall...if somebodys fu*kin with me Im not gonna billyclub them to death and blow a whistle...you aint son sh*t.....Lays and Fritos are chips!! get it straight Beans....
 12 years ago '05        #415
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 llcoolnay said:
you know something, we all breathe the same air so im representing the Earth. all this country bashing needs to stop, its gone on for too long.

Earth stand-up!
:applause: :applause:
true statement but let us have our fun
 01-15-2006, 04:10 PM         #416
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Im 26 bi*ch...and no I dont play darts...the clubs I go into dont have darts...: at you watchin some fat tea drinkin guy with suspenders throwin darts and fu*kin loving it...and just cuz we wear grillz dont mean we have bad teeth... I dont think yall could wear them cuz theres not a mold in this world thats ready for yalls...I keeps real guns....Im not scared of them like yall...if somebodys fu*kin with me Im not gonna billyclub them to death and blow a whistle...you aint son sh*t.....Lays and Fritos are chips!! get it straight Beans....
damn you 26? aahhahahha, you need to get a life son. i seriously thought you were 12, you need to grow the f*ck up and act your age. have you even been through puberty yet?

your ignorance to anything thats not American is just ridiculous. but this has gone on for long enough now, and you don't seem to be learning anything. im gon stay reppin' the Earth cos we all breath the same air at the end of the day.

MODS go ahead and delete this thread.

Last edited by llcoolnay; 01-15-2006 at 04:12 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #417
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 persuazion said:
lol mayne your a funny a.ss nicca
 01-15-2006, 04:25 PM         #418
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Wtf? You made out you understood what Britain was.............yet now you switch "Britain" & "England" like a redneck numbskull. Please correct your error.

And again, saying what you say is not necessary - if you have no point to make then don't make any post.

now im a redneck numbskull, i havent once insulted you or called you names, why you gettin all mad man. its only the internet nancy
 12 years ago '05        #419
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
I Dont Y My Black Folks In Here.....we All Know America Dont Care Bout Black Folks.
 12 years ago '05        #420
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 RicFlair said:
now im a redneck numbskull, i havent once insulted you or called you names, why you gettin all mad man. its only the internet nancy
No, I was saying you switched inequal terms like a redneck numbskulls would thus insulting your action. Had I wished to insult you I would've said "yet now you switch "Britain" & "England" you redneck numbskull"

Notice the difference? Good, the English language is a beautiful thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy