Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #381
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
so much ignorance in this thread...
 12 years ago '04        #382
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 FriscoBoss said:
On the real though I never thought I'd see the day when black people would stick up for amerikkka

there are some confused people on this site
ameriKKKa??...are all white people in the KKK? are all BLACK people in a GANG? Are all Hip Hop artists commercial? Are all the people in the world PERFECT?

Australia will never be no where near the top of the list so your little homo racist a.ss need to fall bacl (thistle)

England on the other hand is on the top of the list but to say UK>USA is plain ignorant.

NY > UK
LA > UK
HOUSTON > UK
ATL > UK
MIAMI > UK
DETROIT > UK
PHILLY > UK
ALBANY > UK

LONDON > IDAHO

ill give you that..

answer me this...what is so much better over there that yall defendin it so bad?
 01-15-2006, 02:17 AM         #383
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
answer me this...what is so much better over there that yall defendin it so bad?
for england- history
for aus- everything...
 12 years ago '04        #384
korrupted 
space
space
space
Nas, Styles P, Fabolous, Joe Budden, Ghostface, Raekwon, M.E.T.H.O.D, AZ, Talib Kweli, Common, Mos Def, RAKIM**, Xzibit, Rass Kass, Obie Trice, Proof, Beanie Sigel, Cassidy, Jin, Cannibus, Black Thought, Scarface, Zro, Phonte, UGK, Royce 5'9, Andre 3000, Cee-Lo... >>>>>>> UK and Australia Combined.

can you even come up with 10 people from the UK that can even compare to any of the above mentioned names?
 12 years ago '04        #385
korrupted 
space
space
space
 magnetic24 said:
for england- history
for aus- everything...
America has everything that Australia and England have.
 01-15-2006, 02:41 AM         #386
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
ha ha!!!
you dont have rugby, afl, vb, carlton draft, vegemite, akubra hats, aboriginies and the worlds largest rock and coral reef...
 12 years ago '04        #387
korrupted 
space
space
space
Some of those you gonna have to break it down for me...

We have the NFL, people play rugby around the country its just not that big of an audience...and we can watch rugby and cricket games through pay per view (TV).

Aboriginies....we got native americans.

We have the Grand Canyon, Rocky Mountains, Glacier National Park, Niagara Falls, death Valley, Great Lakes, One of the worlds tallest mountain peaks, Our own tropical resorts ( Hawaii and Virgin Islands).

I duno you gotta break down the rest....

We also have

Women from every place in the world, which in time breed with other people from different parts of the world...creating such mixes as

Italian - Dominican
West Indian - Philipino
European - African American
anything to your minds imagination...

can you walk down one block in Australia and find over 100 different girls along the way?

NYC > __________

except for amsterdam and jamaica
 01-15-2006, 03:19 AM         #388
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
ha ha!!!
you dont have rugby, afl, vb, carlton draft, vegemite, akubra hats, aboriginies and the worlds largest rock and coral reef...
we dont want em
 01-15-2006, 04:05 AM         #389
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
we dont want em
to be honest, neither do we...
 12 years ago '04        #390
korrupted 
space
space
space
^^ thread closed
 01-15-2006, 04:24 AM         #391
og_muerto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
On the real though I never thought I'd see the day when black people would stick up for amerikkka

there are some confused people on this site

fu*king tico mierda! fu*k you, nicca, ticos are a bunch of pussies, nica por vida fu*k costa rica.....nicaragua mothafu*ka!
 12 years ago '04        #392
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
fu*k austraila too!!! fu*k those Crocodile Huntin, Boomerang throwin, khaki daisy duke shorts wearin,kangaroo k!llin, lookin like the k!ller from Wolf Creek mufu*kas!!!
 12 years ago '04        #393
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 persuazion said:
you dart throwin,scared of guns,tea drinkin, krumpit eatin, bad teethin, nuthugger pants wearin,drivin on the wrong side of the road, callin frech fries chips mufu*kas are still talkin sh*t?? Face it....you lost...England is full of Mr.Bean lookalikes and theres nothing you can do about it....
 12 years ago '05        #394
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 korrupted said:
Yanks lack history.

I'm not saying it's hugely important but for you to make out America has "everything" that Britain has is blatantly wrong.
 01-15-2006, 10:13 AM         #395
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
fu*k austraila too!!! fu*k those Crocodile Huntin, Boomerang throwin, khaki daisy duke shorts wearin,kangaroo k!llin, lookin like the k!ller from Wolf Creek mufu*kas!!!
that was un called for...
 01-15-2006, 10:54 AM         #396
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
you dart throwin,scared of guns,tea drinkin, krumpit eatin, bad teethin, nuthugger pants wearin,drivin on the wrong side of the road, callin frech fries chips mufu*kas are still talkin sh*t?? Face it....you lost...England is full of Mr.Bean lookalikes and theres nothing you can do about it....
how the f*ck can you call us bad teethin when your from the South? you have those gold grills to hide your teeth. Darts is a worldwide sport, thats why theres a world championship. not like you with your World Series, which is all American teams anyway. oh i forgot, your 12 so your not old enough to go in any bars. and im suprised you still call them french fries, thought they would have been changed to American fries by now. and yer im scared of guns, who isn't? you tellin me if someone had a gun to your head (not the toy ones you still play with), you wouldn't be scared?! i already sonned you before, and if Mr Bean is your best arguement, you just lost again. isn't it your bed time anyway?
 01-15-2006, 10:58 AM         #397
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
Nas, Styles P, Fabolous, Joe Budden, Ghostface, Raekwon, M.E.T.H.O.D, AZ, Talib Kweli, Common, Mos Def, RAKIM**, Xzibit, Rass Kass, Obie Trice, Proof, Beanie Sigel, Cassidy, Jin, Cannibus, Black Thought, Scarface, Zro, Phonte, UGK, Royce 5'9, Andre 3000, Cee-Lo... >>>>>>> UK and Australia Combined.

can you even come up with 10 people from the UK that can even compare to any of the above mentioned names?
We never said UKHH was better than US HH.
 01-15-2006, 11:00 AM         #398
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love prince harry, he is sooo stoned...
 01-15-2006, 12:40 PM         #399
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
america has history, only 200 some years of it but its there.
 01-15-2006, 12:47 PM         #400
Double Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at new york being named afta a sh*tty town in the north of england called york ...
sh*tty??? I'll show you sh*tty f*g**t, ill sh*t down your mothers throat why you cry like a little f*g**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy