Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2006, 08:14 AM         #361
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choong said:
no u sed i have one on my computer!

u are a typical BOY! wen did i say anything along the lines of "im a gangsta"? because i have a picture of a bandana on my face u class me as a wanna be gangsta? u a stupid biatch, man checkd ur ova posts too u jus a str8 up racist bi*ch. and dats the truth. i wuldnt b surprised if i c ur f*g**t a.ss runnin round on the news shouting "convict pride ....." with all the rest of dem racist australian bi*ches. fact of the matter is u have nuthing to do but stay on a forum all day wirting up racist sh*t.....

^real talk

^ a typical dumbarses response

u blatenly the type to b walkin down the streets c a black guy or a "gangsta" and hide ur sh*t.
iv been in the gutta all my life i got my reasons 4 havin a bandana on my face, sh*ts real out here. u ever in england come get ur a.ss whoopd im in stone grove, barnet, if ur mums english u shuld b comin ova to visit relatives rite?

may sound bare dumb (i know) but im on it ask 4 BIG P when u come round here get me.

o ye the bandana isnt cuz im ugly, far from the case.

i aint respondin to this sh*t no mo. mans got a social life out on the bloks u get me

O YEH . Y THE fu*k ARE U PROPIN ME??
"biatch" or should i call u BIG P (lmao) are u crying??? anyone wearing a bandana is a.ssociated with being in a gang...rags represent the sh*t u in...idiot...LMAO....im propping u because looks like u need sum cheering up yeah and next time im in england ill come to ya house what u gonna do???
 01-14-2006, 11:55 AM         #362
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is jokes
 12 years ago '05        #363
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 tweedle- said:
This thread is jokes
i though the americans gave up all ready
 01-14-2006, 12:18 PM         #364
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
i though the americans gave up all ready
They just dunno when to quit.
 12 years ago '05        #365
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
On the real though I never thought I'd see the day when black people would stick up for amerikkka

there are some confused people on this site
 01-14-2006, 01:24 PM         #366
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
i'm 22 and i get the slavery quote, working black men are treated just like slaves, it just makes no sense and isn't funny, that all
man fu*k you Black man pfffft, acting like your the only fu*kers who were slaves. and if your 22 YOU WERE NOT A fu*kING SLAVE WERE YOU!!!!!!!!! and who said my quote was in refrence to the black slaves?????? that didnt even come into my mind.

fu*k outta here its the power of the pound, philly bi*ch.
 01-14-2006, 02:59 PM         #367
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need to all get along.
 01-14-2006, 03:23 PM         #368
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
man fu*k you Black man pfffft, acting like your the only fu*kers who were slaves. and if your 22 YOU WERE NOT A fu*kING SLAVE WERE YOU!!!!!!!!! and who said my quote was in refrence to the black slaves?????? that didnt even come into my mind.

fu*k outta here its the power of the pound, philly bi*ch.
Please dont mention the lying jews if thats your only discussion about the slavery topic.
 01-14-2006, 05:18 PM         #369
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
Please dont mention the lying jews if thats your only discussion about the slavery topic.
the fu*k are you talking about lying jews? you confused motherfu*ker? jews

the quote is meant to be universal, we are all slaves to the goverment, god, money. we are all slaves in one way or another, we are used to make the rich even more rich. dont you get the concept of employee = slave?

Last edited by KRiSH; 01-14-2006 at 05:25 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #370
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
you dart throwin,scared of guns,tea drinkin, krumpit eatin, bad teethin, nuthugger pants wearin,drivin on the wrong side of the road, callin frech fries chips mufu*kas are still talkin sh*t?? Face it....you lost...England is full of Mr.Bean lookalikes and theres nothing you can do about it....
 01-14-2006, 08:05 PM         #371
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
you dart throwin,scared of guns,tea drinkin, krumpit eatin, bad teethin, nuthugger pants wearin,drivin on the wrong side of the road, callin frech fries chips mufu*kas are still talkin sh*t?? Face it....you lost...England is full of Mr.Bean lookalikes and theres nothing you can do about it....
Your mum looks like Mr Bean
 01-14-2006, 08:11 PM         #372
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
the fu*k are you talking about lying jews? you confused motherfu*ker? jews

the quote is meant to be universal, we are all slaves to the goverment, god, money. we are all slaves in one way or another, we are used to make the rich even more rich. dont you get the concept of employee = slave?
Seeming as how you didn't explain your statement what was I supposed to think?
 01-14-2006, 08:16 PM         #373
big_r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread went from talking about how american artists dont sell properly.

Personally, both UK pop and US pop scenes f'ing suck. Yes, whether you like it or not kids, 50 Cent, Nelly, Mike Jones, D4L are all POP.

It's not America's fault dope cd's dont sell, its because the biggest buyers of rap cds are 14 yr old white girls. Thus, garbage normally sells.
 01-14-2006, 09:23 PM         #374
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big_r said:
this thread went from talking about how american artists dont sell properly.

Personally, both UK pop and US pop scenes f'ing suck. Yes, whether you like it or not kids, 50 Cent, Nelly, Mike Jones, D4L are all POP.

It's not America's fault dope cd's dont sell, its because the biggest buyers of rap cds are 14 yr old white girls. Thus, garbage normally sells.
why u gotta mention white girls....wtf is a white girl???? u in america consider italians white lol thats a joke right??? based on their skin yet latinos arent considered white??? by the way most "white" people like rock music or pop music so their goes ur arguement trust me im "white" and because im in australia about 65% are anglo-saxon and all the adults hate rap and most kids like rock....the only ones who like crappy r'n'b or homo rap (aka 50 cent) are the arabs
 01-14-2006, 10:07 PM         #375
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
why u gotta mention white girls....wtf is a white girl???? u in america consider italians white lol thats a joke right??? based on their skin yet latinos arent considered white??? by the way most "white" people like rock music or pop music so their goes ur arguement trust me im "white" and because im in australia about 65% are anglo-saxon and all the adults hate rap and most kids like rock....the only ones who like crappy r'n'b or homo rap (aka 50 cent) are the arabs
please tell me you didn't just call RnB crappy...
 01-14-2006, 10:08 PM         #376
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh i did because r'n'b is crappy....korrupted, spit 2.0, blazea50 and sunzoo why u allways e-stalk me???
 01-14-2006, 10:09 PM         #377
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
oh i did because r'n'b is crappy....korrupted, spit 2.0, blazea50 and sunzoo why u allways e-stalk me???
RnB is a great form of music, and I wouldn't say I e-stalk you when you have my name in your Sig.
 01-14-2006, 10:11 PM         #378
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
RnB is a great form of music, and I wouldn't say I e-stalk you when you have my name in your Sig.
i put a quote of urs in my sig u trynna call me racist yet u saying jewish people lied...about what??? please dont say the holocaust and really only 50,000 died...dumbarse
 01-14-2006, 10:19 PM         #379
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 llcoolnay said:
haha, i was kiddin man. BWFC Forever!
of course man
 01-14-2006, 11:01 PM         #380
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
throw another shrimp on the barbie...
yo thistle man you need to calm down major before you get banned...
props to all the people speaking real sh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy