Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2006, 04:37 AM         #341
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO....WOW IF U WORRY ABOUT ALL THOSE THINGS HOW IS UR CITY GOOD??? LMAO AND PS IM NOT RICH f*g**t...I GO THRU SAME sh*t AS U EXCEPT I DONT GET ARRESTED LMAO....U THINK I GET EVERYTHING LMAO I HAVE TO WORK OUR "HOUSE" YEAH U HAVE AN APARTMENT....IS ON A MORTGAGE...PS WHY DONT U GET A JOB??? OR GO TO SCHOOL AND UNI THAN MAYBE U CAN GET OUT OF UR SITUATION BUT TO MAKING UR COUNTRY LOOKING BETTER THAN MINE SAYING
"this is real sh*t n*gga, everyday sh*t, i wish i could wake up and be like ooohh im in sydney australia i dont have to worry about jack sh*t, i dont gotta worrry about mah bills, baby momma, if ima get arrested today or how the fu*k am i gonna make some money today. "

THAT JUST MADE UR COUNTRY LOOK BAD...PS GO LIVE IN AFRICA IF U THINK UR LIVING BAD
 12 years ago '04        #342
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
you prolly live in a Kangaroo pouch in the outback n*gga stop playing yourself.

but seriously, i go through more sh*t in a week then you go through in a year, America is basically living a fast paced, rushed life. Some people can handle it, others cant.

at you trying to bring irrelevant sh*t into the argument.

oohh wowww your city is sooo richhh and powerfullll you dumb c*nt.

Who gives a fu*k of you live in a mansion....
a person from the hood > any person living a suburban life. in every way except financially.

we might live our lives fu*ked up and live alot of sin, but we just playing the cards dealt to us.

the whole thread started about hip hop, then went to being which country is the most realest and most hardest to now being about which country has less hoods?

grow up little n*gga
 01-14-2006, 05:00 AM         #343
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
Come correct or dont come at all
what is it you don't get about "lol, your from the south so your opinion means nothin?" is it because i put your instead of ya'll?

only thing im agreeing with is New York >>> UK, i was there in September and it was awesome. its the only place ive ever been where i could actualy say i would live here. and im not talkin Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem or Queens cos i never went there, i was in Manhattan.

everybodys gonna be standing up tall and representing their country in this thread, id expect nothing less. but this could go on for years, and there would never be a winner, so mods, i think one of you needs to delete this thread.
 01-14-2006, 05:14 AM         #344
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
you prolly live in a Kangaroo pouch in the outback n*gga stop playing yourself.

but seriously, i go through more sh*t in a week then you go through in a year, America is basically living a fast paced, rushed life. Some people can handle it, others cant.

at you trying to bring irrelevant sh*t into the argument.

oohh wowww your city is sooo richhh and powerfullll you dumb c*nt.

Who gives a fu*k of you live in a mansion....
a person from the hood > any person living a suburban life. in every way except financially.

we might live our lives fu*ked up and live alot of sin, but we just playing the cards dealt to us.

the whole thread started about hip hop, then went to being which country is the most realest and most hardest to now being about which country has less hoods?

grow up little n*gga
LMAO YEAH I WISH I LIVED IN THE HOOD LMAO

"a person from the hood > any person living a suburban life. in every way except financially."

why because the can shoot a gun better lmao

"you prolly live in a Kangaroo pouch in the outback n*gga stop playing yourself."

when sum1 says sumthing soooo low u know theyve lost coming up with lame comebacks ....the hoods better than the suburbs lmao actually i said u have lots of hoods because u said ur country is so good....and i said how???
 01-14-2006, 05:15 AM         #345
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 llcoolnay said:
what is it you don't get about "lol, your from the south so your opinion means nothin?" is it because i put your instead of ya'll?

only thing im agreeing with is New York >>> UK, i was there in September and it was awesome. its the only place ive ever been where i could actualy say i would live here. and im not talkin Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem or Queens cos i never went there, i was in Manhattan.

everybodys gonna be standing up tall and representing their country in this thread, id expect nothing less. but this could go on for years, and there would never be a winner, so mods, i think one of you needs to delete this thread.
lmao when u go NY u dont go bronx, brooklyn, queens etc. u go manhattan lol
 01-14-2006, 05:23 AM         #346
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is the best rapper in the world, Jay is a better lyricist than anybody rapping
To the threadstarter... making accusations like that should have you shot 20 times for d*ck riding jay to the max.... fu*k selling millions i know good lyrics when i hear them...
 12 years ago '04        #347
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 Thistle said:
lmao when u go NY u dont go bronx, brooklyn, queens etc. u go manhattan lol
thats tru.... the rest of new york is a.ss
 12 years ago '05        #348
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
 Thistle said:
THAT JUST MADE UR COUNTRY LOOK BAD...PS GO LIVE IN AFRICA IF U THINK UR LIVING BAD
 Thistle said:
they brought u n*ggas to america LMAO damn u got sonned so bad bi*ch...and its mum u americans wanted to be different
 Thistle said:
u got sonned because u said what have the english ever done and i said took u n*ggas to america on slaveships...also what language u speak??? so dont say mom is correct because english comes from england...PS RIP tookie??? why is it cool to follow murders???
Yo you need to fall the fu*k back, always trying to slip in your little racist comments. The same slaveships that took his ancestors to North America are the same slaveships that took mine to the West Indies. And the fact that you're white and living in Austraila is a result of either two things. 1: Your ancestors were convicted criminals 2: You're a decendant of the original pillagers who colonized that land who were either British or Dutch. The word Austrailia is Latin and the original name was New Holland. You are under British rule hence the Union Jack, same dudes who played a huge part in the coolie trade between Austraila, India and South America amongst other things. Again im personally finding these threads hilarious but shame on man like this who revel in the fact that these lands have been ran on the blood of our ancestors and still are.

"Y'all patriotic ho's and America's yall pimps" - Hell Razah

Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 01-14-2006 at 06:44 AM..
 01-14-2006, 06:46 AM         #349
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Yo you need to fall the fu*k back, always trying to slip in your little racist comments. The same slaveships that took his ancestors to North America are the same slaveships that took mine to the West Indies. And the fact that you're white and living in Austraila is a result of either two things. 1: Your ancestors were convicted criminals 2: You're a decendant of the original pillagers who colonized that land who were either British or Dutch. The word Austrailia is Latin and the original name was New Holland. You are under British rule hence the Union Jack, same dudes who played a huge part in the coolie trade between Austraila, India and South America amongst other things. Again im personally finding these threads hilarious but shame on man like this who revel in the fact that these lands have been ran on the blood of our ancestors and still are.

"Y'all patriotic ho's and America's yall pimps" - Hell Razah
actually im 3nd generation aussie...my dad parents parents came to australia from ireland and scotland and my mums english....PS i dont care & there was no slavery in Australia
 01-14-2006, 07:00 AM         #350
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thistle u 1 racist motherfu*ker. im english i dnt even want u sticking up for us wid ur racist comments. racist motherfu*kering convict
 12 years ago '05        #351
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Thistle said:
actually im 3nd generation aussie...my dad parents parents came to australia from ireland and scotland and my mums english....PS i dont care & there was no slavery in Australia
Fair enough, but that doesnt redeem you from anything I just said, all you do is chat nonsense, and all you can say is you dont care. If you dont care then why the fu*k are you are up in this discussion, and why the fu*k are you bringing up slavery like it's something to be proud of? Its all a joke to you I guess. And If you think Austrailia didnt have a part in the coolie trade, you reading from the wrong history books. But hey, you dont care so fall back racist.
 01-14-2006, 07:07 AM         #352
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Fair enough, but that doesnt redeem you from anything I just said, all you do is chat nonsense, and all you can say is you dont care. If you dont care then why the fu*k are you are up in this discussion, and why the fu*k are you bringing up slavery like it's something to be proud of? Its all a joke to you I guess. And If you think Austrailia didnt have a part in the coolie trade, you reading from the wrong history books. But hey, you dont care so fall back racist.
how come when sum1 says sumthing about whiteys on this site no-one says sh*t but sum1 says sumthing about black people its waa waa...hey i never said i agree with slavery i never said i hate black people once i just said n*gga...its just a word....i said it cause i was getting annoyed at u americans ignorance....and there was no slavery in australia at all i dont know where ur reading it from....i think u must be american because it fits in with american ignorance...hey i have 2 sth african mates....im aiming my words at all americans and to choong ur cool man u got a bandana on in front of ur computer wow
 SHYNE said:
thats gangsta!!!
 01-14-2006, 07:23 AM         #353
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Millz said:
The UK Will Never Be Taken Serious With Their Accent
STFU everyone agrees in australia that american accents are wack....also ya down south artists yukkkkk "worst voice ever"
 01-14-2006, 07:34 AM         #354
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
im aiming my words at all americans and to choong ur cool man u got a bandana on in front of ur computer wow
WTF?? a bandana joke. u even more pathetic than i fought. dumb fu*ker the bandana on my face not the PC, n y u sticking up for my country we dnt want u fu*kin convicts here thats why we put on the other side of the planet in the first place.
 12 years ago '05        #355
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Thistle said:
how come when sum1 says sumthing about whiteys on this site no-one says sh*t but sum1 says sumthing about black people its waa waa...hey i never said i agree with slavery i never said i hate black people once i just said n*gga...its just a word....i said it cause i was getting annoyed at u americans ignorance....and there was no slavery in australia at all i dont know where ur reading it from....i think u must be american because it fits in with american ignorance...hey i have 2 sth african mates....im aiming my words at all americans and to choong ur cool man u got a bandana on in front of ur computer wow
First of all i'm not American, im West Indian/Pakistani, I am coolie and I live in the UK. Second dont start whining like a bi*ch about "How come when sum1 says sumthin about....i said it cuz i was gettin annoyed.." stfu. I aint the one, ive never spouted no racist sh*t about anyone on this site, theres been times (including this thread) where I been mad diplomatic and called it honest, so dont try and justify your comments with some reverse racism crap, pass that off to dudes who warrant that sh*t.

Wtf you gettin' annoyed for? You're Austrailian? Last I check this was between UK/US, I aint saying you cant discuss, its a forum. But you talking a whole bunch of racist sh*t that applies to me and a whole buncha dudes in the thread from both sides off the fence. The whole "Ive got sth African mates" thing? Please. Ive been through so many racist confrontations to know better. Its all good when pricks on a streak talking sh*t along the lines "black bastard, n1gger, paki" or whatever but as soon as it gets hot you're quick to sh*t yaself talking about "im not racist, ive got black friends" or "my Aunties, cousin's step-brother is quarter-cast" Hush yuh sc*nt, you're a fu*kin' racist pus*yhole and mans have been calling you out on it more than once, bi*ch.
 01-14-2006, 07:37 AM         #356
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
First of all i'm not American, im West Indian/Pakistani, I am coolie and I live in the UK. Second dont start whining like a bi*ch about "How come when sum1 says sumthin about....i said it cuz i was gettin annoyed.." stfu. I aint the one, ive never spouted no racist sh*t about anyone on this site, theres been times (including this thread) where I been mad diplomatic and called it honest, so dont try and justify your comments with some reverse racism crap, pass that off to dudes who warrant that sh*t.

Wtf you gettin' annoyed for? You're Austrailian? Last I check this was between UK/US, I aint saying you cant discuss, its a forum. But you talking a whole bunch of racist sh*t that applies to me and a whole buncha dudes in the thread from both sides off the fence. The whole "Ive got sth African mates" thing? Please. Ive been through so many racist confrontations to know better. Its all good when pricks on a streak talking sh*t along the lines "black bastard, n1gger, paki" or whatever but as soon as it gets hot you're quick to sh*t yaself talking about "im not racist, ive got black friends" or "my Aunties, cousin's step-brother is quarter-cast" Hush yuh sc*nt, you're a fu*kin' racist pus*yhole and mans have been calling you out on it more than once, bi*ch.
real talks props, thistle = racist biatch
 01-14-2006, 07:37 AM         #357
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choong said:
WTF?? a bandana joke. u even more pathetic than i fought. dumb fu*ker the bandana on my face not the PC, n y u sticking up for my country we dnt want u fu*kin convicts here thats why we put on the other side of the planet in the first place.
i said u have a bandana on ur face...acting like a gangsta and u took a photo in front of ur computer..i mean wow as if u'd be seen like that in the streets u'd be seen as a wannabe fool....or possibly ur ugly maybe a lil bit of both...(biatch lmao must be 1st option...u honky) LMAO at convicts lmao my mums from england dumbarse and im 3rd generation aussie which means it goes back about to 1890 dumbarse lmao

Last edited by Thistle; 01-14-2006 at 07:41 AM..
 01-14-2006, 07:39 AM         #358
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooo ur so gangsta man im scared of u when it gets "hot" lmao come here and ill say it to ur face than f*g**t....lmao....wow im a pus*y ...lmao...fine dont believe i have 2 black sth african mates....lmao i couldnt care less lmao wooo paki is sooo racist lmao
 01-14-2006, 08:03 AM         #359
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
i said u have a bandana on ur face...acting like a gangsta and u took a photo in front of ur computer..i mean wow as if u'd be seen like that in the streets u'd be seen as a wannabe fool....or possibly ur ugly maybe a lil bit of both...(biatch lmao must be 1st option...u honky) LMAO at convicts lmao my mums from england dumbarse and im 3rd generation aussie which means it goes back about to 1890 dumbarse lmao
no u sed i have one on my computer!

u are a typical BOY! wen did i say anything along the lines of "im a gangsta"? because i have a picture of a bandana on my face u class me as a wanna be gangsta? u a stupid biatch, man checkd ur ova posts too u jus a str8 up racist bi*ch. and dats the truth. i wuldnt b surprised if i c ur f*g**t a.ss runnin round on the news shouting "convict pride ....." with all the rest of dem racist australian bi*ches. fact of the matter is u have nuthing to do but stay on a forum all day wirting up racist sh*t.....

Thistle said:
lol...i got so much e-beef its not funny fu*king negros like starting sh*t fu*king americans
 peek.one said:
maybe it's because you're so racist?
^real talk

Thistle said:
fu*k you n*gga
^ a typical dumbarses response

u blatenly the type to b walkin down the streets c a black guy or a "gangsta" and hide ur sh*t.
iv been in the gutta all my life i got my reasons 4 havin a bandana on my face, sh*ts real out here. u ever in england come get ur a.ss whoopd im in stone grove, barnet, if ur mums english u shuld b comin ova to visit relatives rite?

may sound bare dumb (i know) but im on it ask 4 BIG P when u come round here get me.

o ye the bandana isnt cuz im ugly, far from the case.

i aint respondin to this sh*t no mo. mans got a social life out on the bloks u get me

O YEH . Y THE fu*k ARE U PROPIN ME??

Last edited by choong; 01-14-2006 at 08:06 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #360
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 tweedle- said:
You forget, America Population = 297 Million. UK Population = 60 Million and the things people k!ll other people in America for doesnt make them hard, it makes them stupid fu*ks. Id actually like to see you walk into a pub in Glasgow with your "homies" and talk like you are and then tell me how the people in the Uk are pus*y.
Let me back up your point with a fact: Glasgow has a higher murder rate than New York city. (from 2004/2005.)

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 01-14-2006 at 08:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy