squad up!

Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
62 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2006, 11:51 AM         #401
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
We never said UKHH was better than US HH.
for real, this all started when somebody posted a thread about us supporting our artists before we diss theirs. we never said Dizzee Rascal >>> any USA rapper or anything like it. but they diss UK hip-hop based on dizzee when they aint even hearing the underground scene we got.

01-15-2006, 11:56 AM         #402
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Double Deuce said
sh*tty??? I'll show you sh*tty f*g**t, ill sh*t down your mothers throat why you cry like a little f*g**t

oooh we got an internet tough guy on our hands, everybody watch out.

13 years ago '04        #403
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 Double Deuce said
sh*tty??? I'll show you sh*tty f*g**t, ill sh*t down your mothers throat why you cry like a little f*g**t

lol this e-gang banga disgusts me ...panties all up in a bunch chaffing his v*gina u thong wearing clown fu*k.

u mad coz its tru ? or because your mum is a c*m faced gorilla

13 years ago '05        #404
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 og_muerto said
fu*king tico mierda! fu*k you, nicca, ticos are a bunch of pussies, nica por vida fu*k costa rica.....nicaragua mothafu*ka!
I guess that's why your ignorant a.ss' flood our country

cuz you are so much better than us

go read a book and stop hating fu*king illiterate a.ss nica

13 years ago '04        #405
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,569 | Props total: 25525 25525
This thread is jokes... Peace and Love to each country and all states..

13 years ago '05        #406
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 RicFlair said
america has history, only 200 some years of it but its there.
That's not history on a par with Britain or most established nations. Again, not a diss or nothing, just a stone wall rebuttal of someone else's comment.

01-15-2006, 12:21 PM         #407
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never said it was on par with englands, i just said what i said

13 years ago '05        #408
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said
That's not history on a par with Britain or most established nations. Again, not a diss or nothing, just a stone wall rebuttal of someone else's comment.
well to say america has only 200 years of history is a pretty ignorant statement in itself

13 years ago '05        #409
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 RicFlair said
i never said it was on par with englands, i just said what i said
Wtf? You made out you understood what Britain was.............yet now you switch "Britain" & "England" like a redneck numbskull. Please correct your error.

And again, saying what you say is not necessary - if you have no point to make then don't make any post.

13 years ago '05        #410
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 FriscoBoss said
well to say america has only 200 years of history is a pretty ignorant statement in itself
Well why don't you quote the guy that said it & explain to him the fruitful history of the United States of America.

13 years ago '05        #411
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said
Well why don't you quote the guy that said it & explain to him the fruitful history of the United States of America.
I was trying to add to your arguement and right now I have a hang over and am feeling quite lazy

but I recomend him doing a wikipedia search on american history and focus on post-colonial america
maybe look into the incans mayans and aztecs

13 years ago '04        #412
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
the USA got taken 4 fools... there country was r*ped and pillaged by spanish english french... even the dutch the most peace loving fu*kers in the world ..

usa lost harder in history than afghanistan has 2day...

01-15-2006, 01:14 PM         #413
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know something, we all breathe the same air so im representing the Earth. all this country bashing needs to stop, its gone on for too long.

Earth stand-up!

13 years ago '04        #414
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,569 | Props total: 2878 2878
 llcoolnay said
how the f*ck can you call us bad teethin when your from the South? you have those gold grills to hide your teeth. Darts is a worldwide sport, thats why theres a world championship. not like you with your World Series, which is all American teams anyway. oh i forgot, your 12 so your not old enough to go in any bars. and im suprised you still call them french fries, thought they would have been changed to American fries by now. and yer im scared of guns, who isn't? you tellin me if someone had a gun to your head (not the toy ones you still play with), you wouldn't be scared?! i already sonned you before, and if Mr Bean is your best arguement, you just lost again. isn't it your bed time anyway?
Im 26 bi*ch...and no I dont play darts...the clubs I go into dont have darts...: at you watchin some fat tea drinkin guy with suspenders throwin darts and fu*kin loving it...and just cuz we wear grillz dont mean we have bad teeth... I dont think yall could wear them cuz theres not a mold in this world thats ready for yalls...I keeps real guns....Im not scared of them like yall...if somebodys fu*kin with me Im not gonna billyclub them to death and blow a whistle...you aint son sh*t.....Lays and Fritos are chips!! get it straight Beans....

13 years ago '05        #415
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 llcoolnay said
you know something, we all breathe the same air so im representing the Earth. all this country bashing needs to stop, its gone on for too long.

Earth stand-up!
:applause: :applause:
true statement but let us have our fun

01-15-2006, 03:10 PM         #416
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said
Im 26 bi*ch...and no I dont play darts...the clubs I go into dont have darts...: at you watchin some fat tea drinkin guy with suspenders throwin darts and fu*kin loving it...and just cuz we wear grillz dont mean we have bad teeth... I dont think yall could wear them cuz theres not a mold in this world thats ready for yalls...I keeps real guns....Im not scared of them like yall...if somebodys fu*kin with me Im not gonna billyclub them to death and blow a whistle...you aint son sh*t.....Lays and Fritos are chips!! get it straight Beans....
damn you 26? aahhahahha, you need to get a life son. i seriously thought you were 12, you need to grow the f*ck up and act your age. have you even been through puberty yet?

your ignorance to anything thats not American is just ridiculous. but this has gone on for long enough now, and you don't seem to be learning anything. im gon stay reppin' the Earth cos we all breath the same air at the end of the day.

MODS go ahead and delete this thread.

Last edited by llcoolnay; 01-15-2006 at 03:12 PM..

13 years ago '04        #417
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 persuazion said
lol mayne your a funny a.ss nicca

01-15-2006, 03:25 PM         #418
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said
Wtf? You made out you understood what Britain was.............yet now you switch "Britain" & "England" like a redneck numbskull. Please correct your error.

And again, saying what you say is not necessary - if you have no point to make then don't make any post.

now im a redneck numbskull, i havent once insulted you or called you names, why you gettin all mad man. its only the internet nancy

13 years ago '05        #419
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
I Dont Y My Black Folks In Here.....we All Know America Dont Care Bout Black Folks.

13 years ago '05        #420
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 RicFlair said
now im a redneck numbskull, i havent once insulted you or called you names, why you gettin all mad man. its only the internet nancy
No, I was saying you switched inequal terms like a redneck numbskulls would thus insulting your action. Had I wished to insult you I would've said "yet now you switch "Britain" & "England" you redneck numbskull"

Notice the difference? Good, the English language is a beautiful thing.

01-15-2006, 05:16 PM         #421
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some one sticky this thread. its gta b classic lol

13 years ago '04        #422
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,569 | Props total: 2878 2878
 llcoolnay said
damn you 26? aahhahahha, you need to get a life son. i seriously thought you were 12, you need to grow the f*ck up and act your age. have you even been through puberty yet?

your ignorance to anything thats not American is just ridiculous. but this has gone on for long enough now, and you don't seem to be learning anything. im gon stay reppin' the Earth cos we all breath the same air at the end of the day.

MODS go ahead and delete this thread.
act my age blah blah...this is the fu*kin internet.....if I wanna bash your country cuz u was talkin down on ours then thats what Im gonna do...I aint on no "I know you are but what am I" type sh*t...Im spittin actual factual sh*t at you....you do play darts....you do call french fries chips...yall are scared of guns...yall are known for havin fu*ked up teeth..yall do sound funny sayin Mum instead of Mom...yall do drink a sh*tload of tea..Mr Bean is a cultural icon for yall.....how is that ignorance?? That sh*t is the truth...

13 years ago '05        #423
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,287 | Props total: 1393 1393
 Thistle said
ooo ur so gangsta man im scared of u when it gets "hot" lmao come here and ill say it to ur face than f*g**t....lmao....wow im a pus*y ...lmao...fine dont believe i have 2 black sth african mates....lmao i couldnt care less lmao wooo paki is sooo racist lmao
LOL im flattered that you care enough to want to see me in person, and im the f*g**t? Wow. Fu*kin' pussbreed, you more than likely get vic'd on the daily, then come on boxden to vent your frustation. I honestly dont give two sh*ts about who your "mates" are, I just found it so funny that you would conveniently use that as an excuse after I put your racist remarks on blast. Typical traits of a pimplefaced racist batty'ole.

And why the fu*k are you propping me chattin' bout "nice try props 4 ur effort but i dont really care never happened to me because im anglo-saxon", after chattin so much bullcrap to me in these threads?

13 years ago '04        #424
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 5 5
If people like Thistle represent their country then their country is a joke.

01-15-2006, 07:25 PM         #425
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said
If people like Thistle represent their country then their country is a joke.

if a country whos country men say RIP tookie..than their country is a joke

PS we love u jefrey dahmer

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
88 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kodak was about to go to 6ix9ine studio session to “beat they ass”
34 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
84 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
62 comments
17 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
exclusive pic of ovo 40 pillow talkin
32 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
25 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka said Cardi B wanted some sauce, Offset wants a fight
15 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
87 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Well damn Floyd really wanna fight Khabib
21 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
38 comments
17 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 beefing with Omar now
71 comments
14 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
36 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - atlanta - 12 year old kid arrested for selling cds at the mall smh
34 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
62 comments
16 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Vick's Father Sentenced To 5 Years For Part In Heroin Distribu..
52 comments
13 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - trumps goons sending death threats to the ti video melania look a like
6 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
32 comments
16 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Most Emotionally Honestman in HipHop tells the TRUTH about 2Pacs De..
4 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
41 comments
16 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Djlube, yungsavage05, iconic, blaffy, the watcher ✌
10 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
SimeonWisest
Mutant Boy
Scorpz
ICONIC
PaperBoy
Sco Dylan
LeMar G
Kliq
O1as
onelastyme
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
Kliq
suavehooper
COLIN COWHERD
two-face
Deeznutz1981
reelife
baddie
LostTenets
Oceans

most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Nigerian 🍑👀
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
342 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - ‘We will kill you’: Viral video calling on Trump Supporters t..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
193 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Pusha T SAID That Ovo40 IS THE ONE That LEAK DRAKE SON & BM INFO ON TH..
310 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Oct 16 - Most job openings ever in US
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
191 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy