Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #321
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 tweedle- said:
Noone would seriously say shat instead of sh*t and you wouldnt say Mumma. Its just Mum not Mom, wtf is mom?
wtf is Mum?? I think of Mummy..why would you a.ssociate you dear Mom with a mummy..
 01-13-2006, 11:23 PM         #322
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who knows? Thats the real english language, I didnt make it up, I just speak it
 12 years ago '04        #323
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
have any of yall actually been to America?

i walk around London like im walking around Rhode Island....half of yall n*ggas wouldnt last over here ...All yall foreigners sterotype us just like we sterotype you yall need to grow up.

Like i said before
NY > UK

we birthed hip hop what have you done?
 01-14-2006, 01:21 AM         #324
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
have any of yall actually been to America?

i walk around London like im walking around Rhode Island....half of yall n*ggas wouldnt last over here ...All yall foreigners sterotype us just like we sterotype you yall need to grow up.

Like i said before
NY > UK

we birthed hip hop what have you done?
they brought u n*ggas to america LMAO damn u got sonned so bad bi*ch...and its mum u americans wanted to be different
 01-14-2006, 02:00 AM         #325
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
they brought u n*ggas to america LMAO damn u got sonned so bad bi*ch...and its mum u americans wanted to be different
why are you on the UK's d*ck so bad when your not even from there?
 01-14-2006, 02:18 AM         #326
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
why are you on the UK's d*ck so bad when your not even from there?
umm i aint on their d*ck...but where u think im from..yeah Australia fams from UK and if ur anglo than same 4 u....plus i hate americans...well ones ive met or see on TV
 12 years ago '04        #327
korrupted 
space
space
space
 Thistle said:

how did i get sonned? make some sense aite
 12 years ago '04        #328
korrupted 
space
space
space
 Thistle said:
umm i aint on their d*ck...but where u think im from..yeah Australia fams from UK and if ur anglo than same 4 u....plus i hate americans...well ones ive met or see on TV
how old are you? hating on a whole country because of what you see on TV? i hate Bush but ima ride or die for mah country n*gga..and i expect you to ride for yours...but your ignorant a.ss would get squashed as soon as you step off the plane ova here.

I dont got nothing against UK and Australia but if your country fill of wild homo ignorant motha fu*kers like you then fu*k YOUR COUNTRY
 01-14-2006, 03:42 AM         #329
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stfu.....ill come to america come beat me down fool
 01-14-2006, 03:45 AM         #330
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
how did i get sonned? make some sense aite
u got sonned because u said what have the english ever done and i said took u n*ggas to america on slaveships...also what language u speak??? so dont say mom is correct because english comes from england...PS RIP tookie??? why is it cool to follow murders???
 01-14-2006, 03:53 AM         #331
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
NY > UK
real talk...
 12 years ago '04        #332
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
AND YET YOURE ON A HIP HOP SITE.........HIP HOP ORIGIONATED IN AMERICA.......YOU MAKE NO SENSE...........
 12 years ago '04        #333
korrupted 
space
space
space
 Thistle said:
u got sonned because u said what have the english ever done and i said took u n*ggas to america on slaveships...also what language u speak??? so dont say mom is correct because english comes from england...PS RIP tookie??? why is it cool to follow murders???
Im not following him because what he did 20 years ago im following because of what he did in the years leading up to his execution.

And why are you talking like its cool to bring people on slaveships? How would you feel if America came to your little country and enslaved your whole family and stuffed your whole country onto one boat.

And why the fu*k are you bringin up mom or whatever the fu*k you talkin about...

Come correct or DONT come at all.

I may live in a fu*ked up political system but atleast im not ignorant.

basing your opinion of an entire nation because of what you see on tv or read here on boxden

UK > Idaho

but all our major cities > UK and australia combined

THREAD CLOSED
 12 years ago '04        #334
korrupted 
space
space
space
 magnetic24 said:
real talk...
^^
props given

75% of the world doesnt know jack sh*t about anything.

that means :
75% of america is full of ignorant people
75% of UK is full of ignorant people
75% of ANYWHERE full of ignorant people.

If you can honestly say that UK > NY then yea i give you props for you nationalism but you dont deserve to be voicing your opinons on GROWN FOLK DISCUSSION.
 01-14-2006, 04:24 AM         #335
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
Im not following him because what he did 20 years ago im following because of what he did in the years leading up to his execution.

And why are you talking like its cool to bring people on slaveships? How would you feel if America came to your little country and enslaved your whole family and stuffed your whole country onto one boat.

And why the fu*k are you bringin up mom or whatever the fu*k you talkin about...

Come correct or DONT come at all.

I may live in a fu*ked up political system but atleast im not ignorant.

basing your opinion of an entire nation because of what you see on tv or read here on boxden

UK > Idaho

but all our major cities > UK and australia combined

THREAD CLOSED
do all ur major cities have hoods??? well our cities dont have ghettos and hoods so meh i think sydney is better than 75% of ur cities..los angeles and new york over sydney but the rest arent very significant....remember wanna brag about hoods and sh*t..than i dont think ur country is good when crime is so high....PS lmao @ australia being a little country i think ours is bigger than urs but urs is more populised 10 times ours...i prefer not many people even tho we all live on the coasts and i was badmouthing america just americans and u started it....NY>>Uk...have u ever been UK??? people dont get shot everyday in UK

Last edited by Thistle; 01-14-2006 at 04:31 AM..
 01-14-2006, 04:29 AM         #336
ReGiMe MeNaCe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y is pastor troy on ur list.....Mike Jones Is better then pastor troy lol
 12 years ago '04        #337
korrupted 
space
space
space
 Thistle said:
do all ur major cities have hoods??? well our cities dont have ghettos and hoods so meh i think sydney is better than 75% of ur cities..los angeles and new york over sydney but the rest arent very significant....remember wanna brag about hoods and sh*t..than i dont think ur country is good when crime is so high
I would like to personally apoligize because not everyone in America can grow up in a perfect house in a perfect neighborhood with 2 great parents...

fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t...

if you down talking the hood and the streets then Hip Hop isnt for you...

this is real sh*t n*gga, everyday sh*t, i wish i could wake up and be like ooohh im in sydney australia i dont have to worry about jack sh*t, i dont gotta worrry about mah bills, baby momma, if ima get arrested today or how the fu*k am i gonna make some money today.

id rather grow up in the hood anyday then grow up a lonely rich white kid who doesnt have to do sh*t and doesnt deal with the everyday struggles.

You lost the minute you used slavery against us and disrespected TOOKIE (rip)
 01-14-2006, 04:31 AM         #338
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Who Wants Some?? Huh?? Who Wants Some Of U.s.??? Huh...speak Up Now...you!! Yeah You!! You Want A Lil?? Huh? Do Ya??
lol, your from the south so your opinion means nuthin.
 12 years ago '04        #339
korrupted 
space
space
space
 ReGiMe MeNaCe said:
y is pastor troy on ur list.....Mike Jones Is better then pastor troy lol
who????????dike jones????
 12 years ago '04        #340
korrupted 
space
space
space
 llcoolnay said:
lol, your from the south so your opinion means nuthin.
Come correct or dont come at all
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy