Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2006, 06:03 PM         #281
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
who me, nah, cause your buddy, llcoolnay, has a Joe Budden verse in his sig, not an SAS verse

and Krish is whining about slavery like he's from amercia

Slavery never really ended in this country. It just gave it another name. Employee"
thats cos im not an ignorant f*ck like you, i actualy acknowledge a worldwide music genre. and you aint heard of Bolton cos your 12 and you mad. somebody throw this guy a cheeseburger or a doughnut. oh i forgot, he a tough guy cos he from Philly, get him gun. and if you don't get that slavery comment, you really must be 12.

Last edited by llcoolnay; 01-13-2006 at 06:04 PM..
 01-13-2006, 06:05 PM         #282
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never said more shootings, i said more murders, and you have to be pretty hard to murder someone, over some of the stupid sh*t people do

and that's just murders, think about how many f!ghts break out every day, everything, stolen cars, all that sh*t

all I'm saying is you guys don't compare, and never will

and 99.9% of the thugs in your country would get rolled over here
 01-13-2006, 06:07 PM         #283
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You forget, America Population = 297 Million. UK Population = 60 Million and the things people k!ll other people in America for doesnt make them hard, it makes them stupid fu*ks. Id actually like to see you walk into a pub in Glasgow with your "homies" and talk like you are and then tell me how the people in the Uk are pus*y.
 12 years ago '04        #284
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 cdoyle456 said:
and I never really wanted to get into this, but you brought it up, trying to make london sound tough saying rappers got jacked there

but there are more murders in the city of Philadelphia each year, then your whole country

you guys don't even compare to the crime in this country, so stop acting hard pus*y

who cares about philidelphia... new york is the only place in the entire US worth talking about... and london has higher a.ssaults r*pes thefts... infact evrythin esle apart form murder because guns arnt legal here so not as prevalent... no its not cool but its true

smh at places like philidelphia ... no1 cares about places like that
 01-13-2006, 06:10 PM         #285
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm 22 and i get the slavery quote, working black men are treated just like slaves, it just makes no sense and isn't funny, that all

and did I ever say that i have guns and shoot people, no, I never even mentioned shooting

you guys(tweedle) brought up the fact that your country must be harder, cause a few select rappers have gotten jumped supposedly

and I brought up another fact, that there is more crime in one city of this country then your whole country, and for those criminals to do that, it shows we have more balls then you, and you guys are pussies

and i used the same reasoning as tweedle did, but my fact is a lot more broad then the fact that 4 people got jumped in london
 01-13-2006, 06:13 PM         #286
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But people using guns dont mean you have more balls. Guns are legal in America with licences, correct? This means they are more obtanable thus meaning more murders and crime with guns. Your country is bigger, thus meaning more crime. Having more crime doesnt mean youve got more balls then us. This thread is some serious jokes
 12 years ago '04        #287
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 Younghovi2 said:
styles p>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UK bi*ch holla
pretty much
 01-13-2006, 06:54 PM         #288
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
i'm 22 and i get the slavery quote, working black men are treated just like slaves, it just makes no sense and isn't funny, that all

and did I ever say that i have guns and shoot people, no, I never even mentioned shooting

you guys(tweedle) brought up the fact that your country must be harder, cause a few select rappers have gotten jumped supposedly

and I brought up another fact, that there is more crime in one city of this country then your whole country, and for those criminals to do that, it shows we have more balls then you, and you guys are pussies

and i used the same reasoning as tweedle did, but my fact is a lot more broad then the fact that 4 people got jumped in london
how can you say you get that slave quote, then in the same sentence say it doesn't make sense? ive never said we are harder than America, the crime/murder rate over there is crazy because the population is way more, guns are legal with licenses there, and there are gun shops randomly on the streets there.

but when you say we are pussies cos we don't k!ll or rob people, thats some dumb stupid sh*t. one of the dumbest things i ever heard from anybody. your stupid gun laws let people walk into schools and k!ll innocent children. does that mean they got balls? they the real pussies if you ask me. CASE CLOSED on this whose hard and whose not sh*t.
 01-13-2006, 07:43 PM         #289
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iono why tweedle would diss our rapper, when yall aint reppin sh*t but our rapper. and the u.s. is center of the world. so its kinda stupid to try to diss us.
 01-13-2006, 07:49 PM         #290
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is funny as hell...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!
 01-13-2006, 08:13 PM         #291
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
iono why tweedle would diss our rapper, when yall aint reppin sh*t but our rapper. and the u.s. is center of the world. so its kinda stupid to try to diss us.
When have I dissed your rappers? The Us is only the center of the World to the US. Noone cares about the Us
 01-13-2006, 08:13 PM         #292
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
When have I dissed your rappers? The Us is only the center of the World to the US. Noone cares about the Us
We own you....
 01-13-2006, 08:15 PM         #293
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
We own you....
Whos We? You dont affect me in anyway. The US owns you not me.
 12 years ago '04        #294
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Kaotic said:
u wudnt go 2 england if some1 paid u ? u dumb ignorant fu*k...

not evry woman here is white... london has more immigrants than new york more nationalities and more woman of varying shape and size...

not evry fukin person has bad teeth.... smh britain has the best dental in the world rivalling the US...

not evry1 drinks Tea... do we talk about how u muthafukaz eat doughtnuts and go 2 starbucks 2 drink fuked up varietys of coffee
Thats right you piece of sh*t...I wouldnt go!!! fu*k the queen!!
 01-13-2006, 09:11 PM         #295
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k USA...SERIOUSLY AMERICA IS FULL OF BIG HEADS THEY HAVE A WORLD SERIES IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY....wtf???
 01-13-2006, 09:13 PM         #296
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
fu*k USA...SERIOUSLY AMERICA IS FULL OF BIG HEADS THEY HAVE A WORLD SERIES IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY....wtf???
We have people from all over the world playing in our country, so we can have a world series...and we are better than you.
 12 years ago '04        #297
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
n*gga YOU WISH YOU LIVED HERE............ALL YALL n*ggaS IS HATIN ON THE U.S BUT YET YOU SPENT A LOT OF TIME DISCUSSIN AND LISTENIN TO OUR MUSIC..........GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE
 01-13-2006, 09:15 PM         #298
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
You really think the Uk got more problems than the US?
LMAO TRUE AY...(in USA *puts ice cube on and goes and robs sum1)
 01-13-2006, 09:16 PM         #299
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
We have people from all over the world playing in our country, so we can have a world series...and we are better than you.
LMAO AUSTRALIA IS PRETTY GOOD AT BASEBALL LMAO....
 01-13-2006, 09:16 PM         #300
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
n*gga YOU WISH YOU LIVED HERE............ALL YALL n*ggaS IS HATIN ON THE U.S BUT YET YOU SPENT A LOT OF TIME DISCUSSIN AND LISTENIN TO OUR MUSIC..........GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE
stop calling me a n1gger im not a n1gger and dont wannabe one...
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy