squad up!

Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
169 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #351
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,290 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Thistle said
actually im 3nd generation aussie...my dad parents parents came to australia from ireland and scotland and my mums english....PS i dont care & there was no slavery in Australia
Fair enough, but that doesnt redeem you from anything I just said, all you do is chat nonsense, and all you can say is you dont care. If you dont care then why the fu*k are you are up in this discussion, and why the fu*k are you bringing up slavery like it's something to be proud of? Its all a joke to you I guess. And If you think Austrailia didnt have a part in the coolie trade, you reading from the wrong history books. But hey, you dont care so fall back racist.

01-14-2006, 06:07 AM         #352
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said
Fair enough, but that doesnt redeem you from anything I just said, all you do is chat nonsense, and all you can say is you dont care. If you dont care then why the fu*k are you are up in this discussion, and why the fu*k are you bringing up slavery like it's something to be proud of? Its all a joke to you I guess. And If you think Austrailia didnt have a part in the coolie trade, you reading from the wrong history books. But hey, you dont care so fall back racist.
how come when sum1 says sumthing about whiteys on this site no-one says sh*t but sum1 says sumthing about black people its waa waa...hey i never said i agree with slavery i never said i hate black people once i just said n*gga...its just a word....i said it cause i was getting annoyed at u americans ignorance....and there was no slavery in australia at all i dont know where ur reading it from....i think u must be american because it fits in with american ignorance...hey i have 2 sth african mates....im aiming my words at all americans and to choong ur cool man u got a bandana on in front of ur computer wow
 SHYNE said
thats gangsta!!!

01-14-2006, 06:23 AM         #353
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Millz said
The UK Will Never Be Taken Serious With Their Accent
STFU everyone agrees in australia that american accents are wack....also ya down south artists yukkkkk "worst voice ever"

01-14-2006, 06:34 AM         #354
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
im aiming my words at all americans and to choong ur cool man u got a bandana on in front of ur computer wow
WTF?? a bandana joke. u even more pathetic than i fought. dumb fu*ker the bandana on my face not the PC, n y u sticking up for my country we dnt want u fu*kin convicts here thats why we put on the other side of the planet in the first place.

13 years ago '05        #355
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,290 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Thistle said
how come when sum1 says sumthing about whiteys on this site no-one says sh*t but sum1 says sumthing about black people its waa waa...hey i never said i agree with slavery i never said i hate black people once i just said n*gga...its just a word....i said it cause i was getting annoyed at u americans ignorance....and there was no slavery in australia at all i dont know where ur reading it from....i think u must be american because it fits in with american ignorance...hey i have 2 sth african mates....im aiming my words at all americans and to choong ur cool man u got a bandana on in front of ur computer wow
First of all i'm not American, im West Indian/Pakistani, I am coolie and I live in the UK. Second dont start whining like a bi*ch about "How come when sum1 says sumthin about....i said it cuz i was gettin annoyed.." stfu. I aint the one, ive never spouted no racist sh*t about anyone on this site, theres been times (including this thread) where I been mad diplomatic and called it honest, so dont try and justify your comments with some reverse racism crap, pass that off to dudes who warrant that sh*t.

Wtf you gettin' annoyed for? You're Austrailian? Last I check this was between UK/US, I aint saying you cant discuss, its a forum. But you talking a whole bunch of racist sh*t that applies to me and a whole buncha dudes in the thread from both sides off the fence. The whole "Ive got sth African mates" thing? Please. Ive been through so many racist confrontations to know better. Its all good when pricks on a streak talking sh*t along the lines "black bastard, n1gger, paki" or whatever but as soon as it gets hot you're quick to sh*t yaself talking about "im not racist, ive got black friends" or "my Aunties, cousin's step-brother is quarter-cast" Hush yuh sc*nt, you're a fu*kin' racist pus*yhole and mans have been calling you out on it more than once, bi*ch.

01-14-2006, 06:37 AM         #356
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said
First of all i'm not American, im West Indian/Pakistani, I am coolie and I live in the UK. Second dont start whining like a bi*ch about "How come when sum1 says sumthin about....i said it cuz i was gettin annoyed.." stfu. I aint the one, ive never spouted no racist sh*t about anyone on this site, theres been times (including this thread) where I been mad diplomatic and called it honest, so dont try and justify your comments with some reverse racism crap, pass that off to dudes who warrant that sh*t.

Wtf you gettin' annoyed for? You're Austrailian? Last I check this was between UK/US, I aint saying you cant discuss, its a forum. But you talking a whole bunch of racist sh*t that applies to me and a whole buncha dudes in the thread from both sides off the fence. The whole "Ive got sth African mates" thing? Please. Ive been through so many racist confrontations to know better. Its all good when pricks on a streak talking sh*t along the lines "black bastard, n1gger, paki" or whatever but as soon as it gets hot you're quick to sh*t yaself talking about "im not racist, ive got black friends" or "my Aunties, cousin's step-brother is quarter-cast" Hush yuh sc*nt, you're a fu*kin' racist pus*yhole and mans have been calling you out on it more than once, bi*ch.
real talks props, thistle = racist biatch

01-14-2006, 06:37 AM         #357
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choong said
WTF?? a bandana joke. u even more pathetic than i fought. dumb fu*ker the bandana on my face not the PC, n y u sticking up for my country we dnt want u fu*kin convicts here thats why we put on the other side of the planet in the first place.
i said u have a bandana on ur face...acting like a gangsta and u took a photo in front of ur computer..i mean wow as if u'd be seen like that in the streets u'd be seen as a wannabe fool....or possibly ur ugly maybe a lil bit of both...(biatch lmao must be 1st option...u honky) LMAO at convicts lmao my mums from england dumbarse and im 3rd generation aussie which means it goes back about to 1890 dumbarse lmao

Last edited by Thistle; 01-14-2006 at 06:41 AM..

01-14-2006, 06:39 AM         #358
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooo ur so gangsta man im scared of u when it gets "hot" lmao come here and ill say it to ur face than f*g**t....lmao....wow im a pus*y ...lmao...fine dont believe i have 2 black sth african mates....lmao i couldnt care less lmao wooo paki is sooo racist lmao

01-14-2006, 07:03 AM         #359
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
i said u have a bandana on ur face...acting like a gangsta and u took a photo in front of ur computer..i mean wow as if u'd be seen like that in the streets u'd be seen as a wannabe fool....or possibly ur ugly maybe a lil bit of both...(biatch lmao must be 1st option...u honky) LMAO at convicts lmao my mums from england dumbarse and im 3rd generation aussie which means it goes back about to 1890 dumbarse lmao
no u sed i have one on my computer!

u are a typical BOY! wen did i say anything along the lines of "im a gangsta"? because i have a picture of a bandana on my face u class me as a wanna be gangsta? u a stupid biatch, man checkd ur ova posts too u jus a str8 up racist bi*ch. and dats the truth. i wuldnt b surprised if i c ur f*g**t a.ss runnin round on the news shouting "convict pride ....." with all the rest of dem racist australian bi*ches. fact of the matter is u have nuthing to do but stay on a forum all day wirting up racist sh*t.....

Thistle said
lol...i got so much e-beef its not funny fu*king negros like starting sh*t fu*king americans
 peek.one said
maybe it's because you're so racist?
^real talk

Thistle said
fu*k you n*gga
^ a typical dumbarses response

u blatenly the type to b walkin down the streets c a black guy or a "gangsta" and hide ur sh*t.
iv been in the gutta all my life i got my reasons 4 havin a bandana on my face, sh*ts real out here. u ever in england come get ur a.ss whoopd im in stone grove, barnet, if ur mums english u shuld b comin ova to visit relatives rite?

may sound bare dumb (i know) but im on it ask 4 BIG P when u come round here get me.

o ye the bandana isnt cuz im ugly, far from the case.

i aint respondin to this sh*t no mo. mans got a social life out on the bloks u get me

O YEH . Y THE fu*k ARE U PROPIN ME??

Last edited by choong; 01-14-2006 at 07:06 AM..

13 years ago '05        #360
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 tweedle- said
You forget, America Population = 297 Million. UK Population = 60 Million and the things people k!ll other people in America for doesnt make them hard, it makes them stupid fu*ks. Id actually like to see you walk into a pub in Glasgow with your "homies" and talk like you are and then tell me how the people in the Uk are pus*y.
Let me back up your point with a fact: Glasgow has a higher murder rate than New York city. (from 2004/2005.)

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 01-14-2006 at 07:25 AM..

01-14-2006, 07:14 AM         #361
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choong said
no u sed i have one on my computer!

u are a typical BOY! wen did i say anything along the lines of "im a gangsta"? because i have a picture of a bandana on my face u class me as a wanna be gangsta? u a stupid biatch, man checkd ur ova posts too u jus a str8 up racist bi*ch. and dats the truth. i wuldnt b surprised if i c ur f*g**t a.ss runnin round on the news shouting "convict pride ....." with all the rest of dem racist australian bi*ches. fact of the matter is u have nuthing to do but stay on a forum all day wirting up racist sh*t.....

^real talk

^ a typical dumbarses response

u blatenly the type to b walkin down the streets c a black guy or a "gangsta" and hide ur sh*t.
iv been in the gutta all my life i got my reasons 4 havin a bandana on my face, sh*ts real out here. u ever in england come get ur a.ss whoopd im in stone grove, barnet, if ur mums english u shuld b comin ova to visit relatives rite?

may sound bare dumb (i know) but im on it ask 4 BIG P when u come round here get me.

o ye the bandana isnt cuz im ugly, far from the case.

i aint respondin to this sh*t no mo. mans got a social life out on the bloks u get me

O YEH . Y THE fu*k ARE U PROPIN ME??
"biatch" or should i call u BIG P (lmao) are u crying??? anyone wearing a bandana is a.ssociated with being in a gang...rags represent the sh*t u in...idiot...LMAO....im propping u because looks like u need sum cheering up yeah and next time im in england ill come to ya house what u gonna do???

01-14-2006, 10:55 AM         #362
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is jokes

13 years ago '05        #363
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 tweedle- said
This thread is jokes
i though the americans gave up all ready

01-14-2006, 11:18 AM         #364
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said
i though the americans gave up all ready
They just dunno when to quit.

13 years ago '05        #365
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
On the real though I never thought I'd see the day when black people would stick up for amerikkka

there are some confused people on this site

01-14-2006, 12:24 PM         #366
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
i'm 22 and i get the slavery quote, working black men are treated just like slaves, it just makes no sense and isn't funny, that all
man fu*k you Black man pfffft, acting like your the only fu*kers who were slaves. and if your 22 YOU WERE NOT A fu*kING SLAVE WERE YOU!!!!!!!!! and who said my quote was in refrence to the black slaves?????? that didnt even come into my mind.

fu*k outta here its the power of the pound, philly bi*ch.

01-14-2006, 01:59 PM         #367
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need to all get along.

01-14-2006, 02:23 PM         #368
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said
man fu*k you Black man pfffft, acting like your the only fu*kers who were slaves. and if your 22 YOU WERE NOT A fu*kING SLAVE WERE YOU!!!!!!!!! and who said my quote was in refrence to the black slaves?????? that didnt even come into my mind.

fu*k outta here its the power of the pound, philly bi*ch.
Please dont mention the lying jews if thats your only discussion about the slavery topic.

01-14-2006, 04:18 PM         #369
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said
Please dont mention the lying jews if thats your only discussion about the slavery topic.
the fu*k are you talking about lying jews? you confused motherfu*ker? jews

the quote is meant to be universal, we are all slaves to the goverment, god, money. we are all slaves in one way or another, we are used to make the rich even more rich. dont you get the concept of employee = slave?

Last edited by KRiSH; 01-14-2006 at 04:25 PM..

13 years ago '04        #370
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,572 | Props total: 2881 2881
you dart throwin,scared of guns,tea drinkin, krumpit eatin, bad teethin, nuthugger pants wearin,drivin on the wrong side of the road, callin frech fries chips mufu*kas are still talkin sh*t?? Face it....you lost...England is full of Mr.Bean lookalikes and theres nothing you can do about it....

01-14-2006, 07:05 PM         #371
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said
you dart throwin,scared of guns,tea drinkin, krumpit eatin, bad teethin, nuthugger pants wearin,drivin on the wrong side of the road, callin frech fries chips mufu*kas are still talkin sh*t?? Face it....you lost...England is full of Mr.Bean lookalikes and theres nothing you can do about it....
Your mum looks like Mr Bean

01-14-2006, 07:11 PM         #372
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said
the fu*k are you talking about lying jews? you confused motherfu*ker? jews

the quote is meant to be universal, we are all slaves to the goverment, god, money. we are all slaves in one way or another, we are used to make the rich even more rich. dont you get the concept of employee = slave?
Seeming as how you didn't explain your statement what was I supposed to think?

01-14-2006, 07:16 PM         #373
big_r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread went from talking about how american artists dont sell properly.

Personally, both UK pop and US pop scenes f'ing suck. Yes, whether you like it or not kids, 50 Cent, Nelly, Mike Jones, D4L are all POP.

It's not America's fault dope cd's dont sell, its because the biggest buyers of rap cds are 14 yr old white girls. Thus, garbage normally sells.

01-14-2006, 08:23 PM         #374
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big_r said
this thread went from talking about how american artists dont sell properly.

Personally, both UK pop and US pop scenes f'ing suck. Yes, whether you like it or not kids, 50 Cent, Nelly, Mike Jones, D4L are all POP.

It's not America's fault dope cd's dont sell, its because the biggest buyers of rap cds are 14 yr old white girls. Thus, garbage normally sells.
why u gotta mention white girls....wtf is a white girl???? u in america consider italians white lol thats a joke right??? based on their skin yet latinos arent considered white??? by the way most "white" people like rock music or pop music so their goes ur arguement trust me im "white" and because im in australia about 65% are anglo-saxon and all the adults hate rap and most kids like rock....the only ones who like crappy r'n'b or homo rap (aka 50 cent) are the arabs

01-14-2006, 09:07 PM         #375
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
why u gotta mention white girls....wtf is a white girl???? u in america consider italians white lol thats a joke right??? based on their skin yet latinos arent considered white??? by the way most "white" people like rock music or pop music so their goes ur arguement trust me im "white" and because im in australia about 65% are anglo-saxon and all the adults hate rap and most kids like rock....the only ones who like crappy r'n'b or homo rap (aka 50 cent) are the arabs
please tell me you didn't just call RnB crappy...

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
169 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brittany Renner Is About To Expose Your Favorite Rapper
66 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
195 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
7 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That time jim jones got a makeover
29 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
27 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Got damn royce!!!
50 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Not Even Trying Bruh
34 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Video inside Cuban doll splits open another female rapper stomach
6 comments
1 hour ago
@misc
most viewed right now
MMA DC says Khabib's crew was about to jump him for man handling Khabib
34 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cardi B Needs Help With Post-Baby Body
16 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
11 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashanti Concert Canceled After Selling Only 24 Tickets
100 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Raja Bell on Kobe: 'I genuinely hated him'
6 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NCAAF Danm Things got HEATED during pregame btwn Michigan n Michigan State
25 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Stephen Curry: The Man Who Changed The Game 🐐🔥🐐
23 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thicc A$s Jordans
18 comments
5 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black Leprechaun found in Lakers locker room.
15 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - 75% of women say they would not date men who don’t support th..
7 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Ocean Lewis
0 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Flippa Huxtable
Deuterion
FrescoB
Lonny Breaux
Good Guy Ry
BtMkRs
strungout
dominicanlipz
uoeno
tokinjohn
Top 10 most slapped recently
GoldBluded
BlackDynamite
Blaffy
suavehooper
TommyD
two-face
Binary
Flippa Huxtable
micropave
Mr Scaramucci

most viewed right now
online now  33
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
70 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
265 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Steve Harvey Just said the realest sh-t ever!
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘Luke Cage’, No Season 3 For Marvel’s Harlem Hero
234 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Consummate professional. A true pillar to her craft.
33 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
107 comments
2 days ago
@movies
 Closes in 1 hour - NBA: Phoenix at Denver - 9:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hours - NBA: Houston at LA Lakers - 10:30 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy