Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2006, 04:24 PM         #261
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@EVERYONE...

"opinions are like a**holes, coz everybody got one"
 01-13-2006, 04:26 PM         #262
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:
thats why ur heroes r 2 scared 2 come here

smh mobb deep gettin boyyed of and running home 2 the us... ja rule.akon... even dame dash got smacked up in paris by uk rapperss....

u all lost hard with a disease i call ignoritis...
Aint nobody scarred to go to Europe

and you pickin on the pus*y rappers just like we do...

pick on Tru-Life, Wu-Tang, C-bo, or some them thoro dudes, lets see what happens
 01-13-2006, 04:43 PM         #263
StrictlyDope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:

pick on Tru-Life, Wu-Tang, C-bo, or some them thoro dudes, lets see what happens
This thread has now become officialy stupid (even more stupid than before). Stop bringing in the whole such and such is harder than such and such. Every country you go to there are grimey people, it's not just confined to the USA you know? You can name as many 'thoro dudes' as you want but you can't start putting actions to what they do when they haven't done anything.

(I know that didn't make sense, but I know what I mean)
 12 years ago '04        #264
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 BlazeA50 said:

tru life is a nobody... wu tang clan old washed up fools apart from ghostface... i went 2 a wu tang show when they came ova and all icud see were student and chinese people in wu tang hoodies .... smh wu tang aint hiphop ...

even dipset cancelled a show ova security fears... pus*y a.ss pink wearing homos (from a dipset fan)

LOL at how u put c bo in there... c who ? anotha bum in the rap game...

even UK Hiphop>>>>> westcoast sh*t... even ur east coast counterparts wud co sign that.
 01-13-2006, 04:48 PM         #265
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:
tru life is a nobody... wu tang clan old washed up fools apart from ghostface... i went 2 a wu tang show when they came ova and all icud see were student and chinese people in wu tang hoodies .... smh wu tang aint hiphop ...

even dipset cancelled a show ova security fears... pus*y a.ss pink wearing homos (from a dipset fan)

even UK Hiphop>>>>> westcoast sh*t... even ur east coast counterparts wud co sign that.
@ Saying Wu Tang aint hip hop. You probably listen to grime
 01-13-2006, 04:52 PM         #266
StrictlyDope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:

I've got to disagree with you, Wu Tang is the sh*t, ain't nobody in the US touching them and their affiliates in my opinion.
C-Bo is pretty nice as well.
 01-13-2006, 05:34 PM         #267
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Ice T got jacked in London
you'll get jacked in NY, sh*t you'd probably get jacked in San Fran
 01-13-2006, 05:36 PM         #268
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
you'll get jacked in NY, sh*t you'd probably get jacked in San Fran
Dont start making excuses I could be 6'5 300lbs, what do you know? I could even be 5'0 and 90lbs Dont be mad
 01-13-2006, 05:36 PM         #269
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:

woah, nobody can say Wu-Tang ain't hip-hop. as much as im reppin the UK in this thread, Wu-Tang Forever!
 01-13-2006, 05:39 PM         #270
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bolton > america

nuff said, its a rap, end of discussion nothing to see here!
 01-13-2006, 05:44 PM         #271
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
Bolton > america

nuff said, its a rap, end of discussion nothing to see here!
oh dayum, game over Americans, he said it. youd get your a.ss murked if ya'll came to B Town.
 01-13-2006, 05:44 PM         #272
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldnt go that far
 01-13-2006, 05:47 PM         #273
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I wouldnt go that far
haha, i was kiddin man. BWFC Forever!
 01-13-2006, 05:47 PM         #274
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea, that's why noone has ever even heard of Bolton, other then you fu*king english queers
 01-13-2006, 05:48 PM         #275
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you mad?
 01-13-2006, 05:50 PM         #276
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who me, nah, cause your buddy, llcoolnay, has a Joe Budden verse in his sig, not an SAS verse

and Krish is whining about slavery like he's from amercia

Slavery never really ended in this country. It just gave it another name. Employee"
 01-13-2006, 05:52 PM         #277
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Dont start making excuses I could be 6'5 300lbs, what do you know? I could even be 5'0 and 90lbs Dont be mad
and your 6'5" 300lbs a.ss would get shot and robbed in NY or Philly, if you were talking this sh*t

and don't you f*gs measure weight in kilos? why the fu*k are you using our measuring system

go back to metric fu*ker
 01-13-2006, 05:54 PM         #278
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We dont use Kilos. We use Stones and Pounds and I said it in just pounds because you would be too dumb to work it out. Move along, stop getting mad
 01-13-2006, 05:54 PM         #279
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and I never really wanted to get into this, but you brought it up, trying to make london sound tough saying rappers got jacked there

but there are more murders in the city of Philadelphia each year, then your whole country

you guys don't even compare to the crime in this country, so stop acting hard pus*y
 01-13-2006, 05:58 PM         #280
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guns dont make you hard. Guns make you more pus*y. the skinniest man in the world could walk up to the hardest man in the world and shoot him in the head. Does that make him any harder? No but in your logic it does. Move along, go shoot someone since it makes you so hard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy