squad up!

Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2006, 01:18 AM         #326
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said
why are you on the UK's d*ck so bad when your not even from there?
umm i aint on their d*ck...but where u think im from..yeah Australia fams from UK and if ur anglo than same 4 u....plus i hate americans...well ones ive met or see on TV

13 years ago '04        #327
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 5 5
 Thistle said
they brought u n*ggas to america LMAO damn u got sonned so bad bi*ch...and its mum u americans wanted to be different

how did i get sonned? make some sense aite

13 years ago '04        #328
korrupted 
space
space
space
 Thistle said
umm i aint on their d*ck...but where u think im from..yeah Australia fams from UK and if ur anglo than same 4 u....plus i hate americans...well ones ive met or see on TV
how old are you? hating on a whole country because of what you see on TV? i hate Bush but ima ride or die for mah country n*gga..and i expect you to ride for yours...but your ignorant a.ss would get squashed as soon as you step off the plane ova here.

I dont got nothing against UK and Australia but if your country fill of wild homo ignorant motha fu*kers like you then fu*k YOUR COUNTRY

01-14-2006, 02:42 AM         #329
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stfu.....ill come to america come beat me down fool

01-14-2006, 02:45 AM         #330
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said
how did i get sonned? make some sense aite
u got sonned because u said what have the english ever done and i said took u n*ggas to america on slaveships...also what language u speak??? so dont say mom is correct because english comes from england...PS RIP tookie??? why is it cool to follow murders???

01-14-2006, 02:53 AM         #331
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said
NY > UK
real talk...

13 years ago '04        #332
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,747 | Props total: 159 159
AND YET YOURE ON A HIP HOP SITE.........HIP HOP ORIGIONATED IN AMERICA.......YOU MAKE NO SENSE...........

13 years ago '04        #333
korrupted 
space
space
space
 Thistle said
u got sonned because u said what have the english ever done and i said took u n*ggas to america on slaveships...also what language u speak??? so dont say mom is correct because english comes from england...PS RIP tookie??? why is it cool to follow murders???
Im not following him because what he did 20 years ago im following because of what he did in the years leading up to his execution.

And why are you talking like its cool to bring people on slaveships? How would you feel if America came to your little country and enslaved your whole family and stuffed your whole country onto one boat.

And why the fu*k are you bringin up mom or whatever the fu*k you talkin about...

Come correct or DONT come at all.

I may live in a fu*ked up political system but atleast im not ignorant.

basing your opinion of an entire nation because of what you see on tv or read here on boxden

UK > Idaho

but all our major cities > UK and australia combined

THREAD CLOSED

13 years ago '04        #334
korrupted 
space
space
space
 magnetic24 said
real talk...
^^
props given

75% of the world doesnt know jack sh*t about anything.

that means :
75% of america is full of ignorant people
75% of UK is full of ignorant people
75% of ANYWHERE full of ignorant people.

If you can honestly say that UK > NY then yea i give you props for you nationalism but you dont deserve to be voicing your opinons on GROWN FOLK DISCUSSION.

01-14-2006, 03:24 AM         #335
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said
Im not following him because what he did 20 years ago im following because of what he did in the years leading up to his execution.

And why are you talking like its cool to bring people on slaveships? How would you feel if America came to your little country and enslaved your whole family and stuffed your whole country onto one boat.

And why the fu*k are you bringin up mom or whatever the fu*k you talkin about...

Come correct or DONT come at all.

I may live in a fu*ked up political system but atleast im not ignorant.

basing your opinion of an entire nation because of what you see on tv or read here on boxden

UK > Idaho

but all our major cities > UK and australia combined

THREAD CLOSED
do all ur major cities have hoods??? well our cities dont have ghettos and hoods so meh i think sydney is better than 75% of ur cities..los angeles and new york over sydney but the rest arent very significant....remember wanna brag about hoods and sh*t..than i dont think ur country is good when crime is so high....PS lmao @ australia being a little country i think ours is bigger than urs but urs is more populised 10 times ours...i prefer not many people even tho we all live on the coasts and i was badmouthing america just americans and u started it....NY>>Uk...have u ever been UK??? people dont get shot everyday in UK

Last edited by Thistle; 01-14-2006 at 03:31 AM..

01-14-2006, 03:29 AM         #336
ReGiMe MeNaCe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y is pastor troy on ur list.....Mike Jones Is better then pastor troy lol

13 years ago '04        #337
korrupted 
space
space
space
 Thistle said
do all ur major cities have hoods??? well our cities dont have ghettos and hoods so meh i think sydney is better than 75% of ur cities..los angeles and new york over sydney but the rest arent very significant....remember wanna brag about hoods and sh*t..than i dont think ur country is good when crime is so high
I would like to personally apoligize because not everyone in America can grow up in a perfect house in a perfect neighborhood with 2 great parents...

fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t...

if you down talking the hood and the streets then Hip Hop isnt for you...

this is real sh*t n*gga, everyday sh*t, i wish i could wake up and be like ooohh im in sydney australia i dont have to worry about jack sh*t, i dont gotta worrry about mah bills, baby momma, if ima get arrested today or how the fu*k am i gonna make some money today.

id rather grow up in the hood anyday then grow up a lonely rich white kid who doesnt have to do sh*t and doesnt deal with the everyday struggles.

You lost the minute you used slavery against us and disrespected TOOKIE (rip)

01-14-2006, 03:31 AM         #338
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said
Who Wants Some?? Huh?? Who Wants Some Of U.s.??? Huh...speak Up Now...you!! Yeah You!! You Want A Lil?? Huh? Do Ya??
lol, your from the south so your opinion means nuthin.

13 years ago '04        #339
korrupted 
space
space
space
 ReGiMe MeNaCe said
y is pastor troy on ur list.....Mike Jones Is better then pastor troy lol
who????????dike jones????

13 years ago '04        #340
korrupted 
space
space
space
 llcoolnay said
lol, your from the south so your opinion means nuthin.
Come correct or dont come at all

01-14-2006, 03:37 AM         #341
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO....WOW IF U WORRY ABOUT ALL THOSE THINGS HOW IS UR CITY GOOD??? LMAO AND PS IM NOT RICH f*g**t...I GO THRU SAME sh*t AS U EXCEPT I DONT GET ARRESTED LMAO....U THINK I GET EVERYTHING LMAO I HAVE TO WORK OUR "HOUSE" YEAH U HAVE AN APARTMENT....IS ON A MORTGAGE...PS WHY DONT U GET A JOB??? OR GO TO SCHOOL AND UNI THAN MAYBE U CAN GET OUT OF UR SITUATION BUT TO MAKING UR COUNTRY LOOKING BETTER THAN MINE SAYING
"this is real sh*t n*gga, everyday sh*t, i wish i could wake up and be like ooohh im in sydney australia i dont have to worry about jack sh*t, i dont gotta worrry about mah bills, baby momma, if ima get arrested today or how the fu*k am i gonna make some money today. "

THAT JUST MADE UR COUNTRY LOOK BAD...PS GO LIVE IN AFRICA IF U THINK UR LIVING BAD

13 years ago '04        #342
korrupted 
space
space
space
you prolly live in a Kangaroo pouch in the outback n*gga stop playing yourself.

but seriously, i go through more sh*t in a week then you go through in a year, America is basically living a fast paced, rushed life. Some people can handle it, others cant.

at you trying to bring irrelevant sh*t into the argument.

oohh wowww your city is sooo richhh and powerfullll you dumb c*nt.

Who gives a fu*k of you live in a mansion....
a person from the hood > any person living a suburban life. in every way except financially.

we might live our lives fu*ked up and live alot of sin, but we just playing the cards dealt to us.

the whole thread started about hip hop, then went to being which country is the most realest and most hardest to now being about which country has less hoods?

grow up little n*gga

01-14-2006, 04:00 AM         #343
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said
Come correct or dont come at all
what is it you don't get about "lol, your from the south so your opinion means nothin?" is it because i put your instead of ya'll?

only thing im agreeing with is New York >>> UK, i was there in September and it was awesome. its the only place ive ever been where i could actualy say i would live here. and im not talkin Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem or Queens cos i never went there, i was in Manhattan.

everybodys gonna be standing up tall and representing their country in this thread, id expect nothing less. but this could go on for years, and there would never be a winner, so mods, i think one of you needs to delete this thread.

01-14-2006, 04:14 AM         #344
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said
you prolly live in a Kangaroo pouch in the outback n*gga stop playing yourself.

but seriously, i go through more sh*t in a week then you go through in a year, America is basically living a fast paced, rushed life. Some people can handle it, others cant.

at you trying to bring irrelevant sh*t into the argument.

oohh wowww your city is sooo richhh and powerfullll you dumb c*nt.

Who gives a fu*k of you live in a mansion....
a person from the hood > any person living a suburban life. in every way except financially.

we might live our lives fu*ked up and live alot of sin, but we just playing the cards dealt to us.

the whole thread started about hip hop, then went to being which country is the most realest and most hardest to now being about which country has less hoods?

grow up little n*gga
LMAO YEAH I WISH I LIVED IN THE HOOD LMAO

"a person from the hood > any person living a suburban life. in every way except financially."

why because the can shoot a gun better lmao

"you prolly live in a Kangaroo pouch in the outback n*gga stop playing yourself."

when sum1 says sumthing soooo low u know theyve lost coming up with lame comebacks ....the hoods better than the suburbs lmao actually i said u have lots of hoods because u said ur country is so good....and i said how???

01-14-2006, 04:15 AM         #345
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 llcoolnay said
what is it you don't get about "lol, your from the south so your opinion means nothin?" is it because i put your instead of ya'll?

only thing im agreeing with is New York >>> UK, i was there in September and it was awesome. its the only place ive ever been where i could actualy say i would live here. and im not talkin Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem or Queens cos i never went there, i was in Manhattan.

everybodys gonna be standing up tall and representing their country in this thread, id expect nothing less. but this could go on for years, and there would never be a winner, so mods, i think one of you needs to delete this thread.
lmao when u go NY u dont go bronx, brooklyn, queens etc. u go manhattan lol

01-14-2006, 04:23 AM         #346
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is the best rapper in the world, Jay is a better lyricist than anybody rapping
To the threadstarter... making accusations like that should have you shot 20 times for d*ck riding jay to the max.... fu*k selling millions i know good lyrics when i hear them...

13 years ago '04        #347
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 Thistle said
lmao when u go NY u dont go bronx, brooklyn, queens etc. u go manhattan lol
thats tru.... the rest of new york is a.ss

13 years ago '05        #348
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,287 | Props total: 1393 1393
 Thistle said
THAT JUST MADE UR COUNTRY LOOK BAD...PS GO LIVE IN AFRICA IF U THINK UR LIVING BAD
 Thistle said
they brought u n*ggas to america LMAO damn u got sonned so bad bi*ch...and its mum u americans wanted to be different
 Thistle said
Yo you need to fall the fu*k back, always trying to slip in your little racist comments. The same slaveships that took his ancestors to North America are the same slaveships that took mine to the West Indies. And the fact that you're white and living in Austraila is a result of either two things. 1: Your ancestors were convicted criminals 2: You're a decendant of the original pillagers who colonized that land who were either British or Dutch. The word Austrailia is Latin and the original name was New Holland. You are under British rule hence the Union Jack, same dudes who played a huge part in the coolie trade between Austraila, India and South America amongst other things. Again im personally finding these threads hilarious but shame on man like this who revel in the fact that these lands have been ran on the blood of our ancestors and still are.

"Y'all patriotic ho's and America's yall pimps" - Hell Razah

Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 01-14-2006 at 05:44 AM..

01-14-2006, 05:46 AM         #349
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said
Yo you need to fall the fu*k back, always trying to slip in your little racist comments. The same slaveships that took his ancestors to North America are the same slaveships that took mine to the West Indies. And the fact that you're white and living in Austraila is a result of either two things. 1: Your ancestors were convicted criminals 2: You're a decendant of the original pillagers who colonized that land who were either British or Dutch. The word Austrailia is Latin and the original name was New Holland. You are under British rule hence the Union Jack, same dudes who played a huge part in the coolie trade between Austraila, India and South America amongst other things. Again im personally finding these threads hilarious but shame on man like this who revel in the fact that these lands have been ran on the blood of our ancestors and still are.

"Y'all patriotic ho's and America's yall pimps" - Hell Razah
actually im 3nd generation aussie...my dad parents parents came to australia from ireland and scotland and my mums english....PS i dont care & there was no slavery in Australia

01-14-2006, 06:00 AM         #350
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thistle u 1 racist motherfu*ker. im english i dnt even want u sticking up for us wid ur racist comments. racist motherfu*kering convict

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
91 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
86 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
27 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Kodak was about to go to 6ix9ine studio session to “beat they ass”
36 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
exclusive pic of ovo 40 pillow talkin
34 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - atlanta - 12 year old kid arrested for selling cds at the mall smh
38 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
63 comments
17 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka said Cardi B wanted some sauce, Offset wants a fight
17 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
39 comments
17 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Well damn Floyd really wanna fight Khabib
26 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
87 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 beefing with Omar now
71 comments
15 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
36 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Djlube, yungsavage05, iconic, blaffy, the watcher ✌
10 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
32 comments
16 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
62 comments
16 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Most Emotionally Honestman in HipHop tells the TRUTH about 2Pacs De..
6 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blake Griffin & Andre Drummond | 50 Points, 28 Rebounds, 8 Assists vs Nets..
25 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Vick's Father Sentenced To 5 Years For Part In Heroin Distribu..
52 comments
14 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Drake dropping $100k for gossip but talking about he wants to punch Push? STOP..
19 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
SimeonWisest
Lonny Breaux
Mutant Boy
Scorpz
Kliq
LeMar G
YKing
PaperBoy
ICONIC
O1as
Top 10 most slapped recently
Kliq
BlackDynamite
two-face
suavehooper
COLIN COWHERD
Deeznutz1981
TaxStoneCooked
reelife
North Face
Esco300YMCMB

most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Nigerian 🍑👀
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
194 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Pusha T SAID That Ovo40 IS THE ONE That LEAK DRAKE SON & BM INFO ON TH..
311 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
194 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - ‘We will kill you’: Viral video calling on Trump Supporters t..
57 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Redman Reveals Why He and Method Man Won't Appear in 'How High 2'
30 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy