Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2006, 02:15 PM         #241
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
noones really heated anymore man
 01-13-2006, 02:15 PM         #242
StrictlyDope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
noones really heated anymore man
Good good, that's nice to know.
 01-13-2006, 02:21 PM         #243
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you calm? we need everybody calm
 01-13-2006, 02:23 PM         #244
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
ok so you can admit its complicated over hear how someone is an american having been born elsewhere.

spelled here wrong like an idiot
No because that is different. If Haiti was under American rule then it would. Wales is just under rule from Tony Blair.
 01-13-2006, 02:26 PM         #245
StrictlyDope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're Welsh you're British. Wales is under the control of Tony Blair and Downing Street.
 01-13-2006, 02:27 PM         #246
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
No because that is different. If Haiti was under American rule then it would. Wales is just under rule from Tony Blair.
but this person lives and grew up in america. is not a citizen of haiti and is a citizen of america. well here in america we consider that person american. i think we should just agree that its differences between our countries that is maknig this so difficult.
 01-13-2006, 02:29 PM         #247
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They can be classed as American, my main point was that it doesnt just make them American, they might want to be known as Haitian.
 01-13-2006, 02:31 PM         #248
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok hahah we arent gonna agree on this ever, regardless of what they call themselves and want to be known as, they are an american

either way im out man no hard feelings from this yankee
 01-13-2006, 02:44 PM         #249
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Wales is fu*king sh*t. All they do is shag sheep and eat potatoes
Whoa! whoa! whoa!

Thats like saying all english people chew corn and eat pasties. Its just like north and south england, there's a vast difference. Yeah there are some majorly backwards people in wales no doubt, but come to the south and i think you'd be surprised. There's way more d*ckheads in places like bristol and birmingham than there is in cardiff.

tweedle- said:
If you asked a Welsh person where they were from, they would say Wales. Its complicated.
Ask me anytime, I'm from britain or the Uk. Only rugby boys consider themselves welsh rather than british.
 01-13-2006, 02:49 PM         #250
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well your an exception. Ive never met a Welsh person who has said they are British
 12 years ago '04        #251
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 StrictlyDope said:
Why you Yanks getting heated over this? You're allowed to criticise every other place on the globe but whenever someone says something bad about your country you start crying like little babies.
If you don't like England then you don't like it, doesn't mean you have to moan about it. Personally I have no problems with the US as a country except for certain people who are ignorant but then again that is true for every other country.
One of my best mates is from the US and she's sound and now lives over here.
In reference to the person claiming that pubs close at 11, get your facts right, pubs can be open for 24 hours if they have the licence in response to take the UK out of number 1 position in Europe for highest amount of binge drinking.
I don't base my opinion of US Hip Hop on acts such as D4L and Nelly, so if only you didn't base your opinions on UK Hip Hop on sh*t people like SAS, Lady Soverign (Chav Scum) and Dizzee Rascal.
Then again, if you don't take any notice of this post I don't really give a sh*t because I've said my bit.

what you mean WE dont have to whine about it?? Look at the title of the thread....tell that to your mates!!
 01-13-2006, 03:22 PM         #252
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread was made because of a thread about the UK
 12 years ago '04        #253
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 llcoolnay said:
wrong, wrong and more wrong. chump needs to get his facts right before he adds to the number of ignorant posts by Americans. most of you are cool, but theres a minority like this dumb f*ck who couldn't even find his own state on a map of the USA. I mean resulting to insults about mayo just sums this post up. shops and librarys are open on Sundays, only thing that isn't is your biological "mums" brothel cos she normaly used and abused by Sunday. Pubs dont close at 11, our clubs stay open till 6am. so next time think before you post your ignorant dumb sh*t, f*g**t.

*puts kettle on and watches that episode of Family Guy where Peter lights his cigar up on a blazing American flag*
LOL.....this is from ANOTHER persons point of view....as I stated when I posted it....somebody who wrote it while he lived in England...not me you dumb crybaby bastards...I wouldnt go to England if somebody paid me....I aint tryin to see those walkin sticks yall call women and drink tea 24 hrs a day....get over it and get yalls teeth fixed...if a mufu*ka starts a thread talkin sh*t about Americans then there are gonna be some Americans talkin sh*t about yall too....stop bi*chin and take it like a man....I have no respect for somebody who calls MOMS MUMS......CHERRIO!!!
 01-13-2006, 03:59 PM         #254
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
LOL.....this is from ANOTHER persons point of view....as I stated when I posted it....somebody who wrote it while he lived in England...not me you dumb crybaby bastards...I wouldnt go to England if somebody paid me....I aint tryin to see those walkin sticks yall call women and drink tea 24 hrs a day....get over it and get yalls teeth fixed...if a mufu*ka starts a thread talkin sh*t about Americans then there are gonna be some Americans talkin sh*t about yall too....stop bi*chin and take it like a man....I have no respect for somebody who calls MOMS MUMS......CHERRIO!!!
ignorance is a bliss. if somebody paid me to go to America, you better believe im getting paid. id have to put up with all the fat b*tches in your town tho, seen as though its cheeseburger for breakfast, lunch and dinner over there.
 01-13-2006, 04:05 PM         #255
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn..european cats offended that they are laughed at by hip hops creators..lmao
 01-13-2006, 04:08 PM         #256
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
Damn..european cats offended that they are laughed at by hip hops creators..lmao
You never created sh*t. You probably wernt even alive when hip hop was created. You Americans have been getting offended through out this whole thread. Move along
 12 years ago '04        #257
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 persuazion said:

u wudnt go 2 england if some1 paid u ? u dumb ignorant fu*k...

not evry woman here is white... london has more immigrants than new york more nationalities and more woman of varying shape and size...

not evry fukin person has bad teeth.... smh britain has the best dental in the world rivalling the US...

not evry1 drinks Tea... do we talk about how u muthafukaz eat doughtnuts and go 2 starbucks 2 drink fuked up varietys of coffee
 12 years ago '04        #258
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 BlazeA50 said:

thats why ur heroes r 2 scared 2 come here

smh mobb deep gettin boyyed of and running home 2 the us... ja rule.akon... even dame dash got smacked up in paris by uk rapperss....

u all lost hard with a disease i call ignoritis...
 01-13-2006, 04:14 PM         #259
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Sips Tea*
 01-13-2006, 04:15 PM         #260
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice T got jacked in London
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy