Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2006, 11:09 AM         #221
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maury Flow said:
damn i just now saw this thread and all i gotta say is, ahahahaha America created hip hop and i know u eurotrash cats want to be from here so bad, so do us a favor and dont hate what u envy, it makes u look really bad.
there is a difference between defending and showing envy,

but your dumbass wont know, go back to what your good at, starting wars.
 01-13-2006, 11:10 AM         #222
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^ educating all my amercian brethren

topic include

how to spot a biscuit and biscuits explained

no crumpets tho sorry
 01-13-2006, 11:13 AM         #223
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How to spot biscuits
They come in packets
They have two sides
You could dunk them in tea
Entry level
They come in clear cellophane wrappers
They aren't so nice that you could eat a whole packet
They are homogeneous
Mid range
Anything with a currant, or some sort of fruit in it
Twin layer affair with some sort of cream up the middle
Wrapper has pictures on it.
Some sort of USP
Luxury
Any thing with chocolate on top.
May be in a cardboard box

FAQ
Q. Are Jaffa cakes biscuits.

A. No, no the're not. Apart from being called cakes they obviously have a sponge base. Granted they appear to be some kind of luxury biscuit being chocolate covered and shipping in a box.

Q. Why are 'Nice' biscuits called that?

A. I don't know because they are possibly one of the nastiest biscuits ever, perhaps its sarcasm. Also if you are new to this site and are about to email me saying "Actually its because they are named after the town in the south of France" don't. They're not from there, nobody there has ever heard of them. Hop on an Easyjet flight get yourself down there and ask around, you'll get even blanker Gallic looks than usual. Back when they were invented Huntley and Palmer were knocking out over 450 sorts of biscuits, so naming new sorts of biscuits was probably a matter of just going through the phone book or index in the atlas. Anyhow I don't like them.

Q. Whats the best biscuit ever?

A. Well I would have to say the Abbey Crunch, see my page on this ground breaking oat based biscuit.

Q. Can something that is individually wrapped be biscuit.

A. Its pushing it isn't it.

Q. Whats the story with pink wafers?

A. Well they have dropped out of fashion, and rightly so as they are unpleasant at best. Wafers in general have had to move up into chocolate covered jobs like the Tunnocks wafer, or chocolate bars like the Kit Kat
 01-13-2006, 11:20 AM         #224
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry to post even more sh*t in this thread but after some investigations i've actually found out that american biscuits are like yorkshire puddings

can any of the homies verify this?
 01-13-2006, 11:33 AM         #225
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
a few more reasons why England sucks!! from anothers point of view..
Mayonaisse. Of couse, as any New Yorker would, I have to devote some space to England's bland, greasy and simply miserable cuisine. Trite, but necessary. Why every British food establishment coats their entire meno in the bland, tastless dressing baffles me. Turkey tastes a lot better when it is not drenched in mayo and covered in plastic for five hours. Trust me.

Everything is closed on Sunday. For the people who live in the real world (i.e. don't go to college) Sunday is a day to relax, spend time with the family, and depending on your religious affiliation, for worship. For many college students, however, it's time to run errands and cram before Monday or Tuesday's tutorial. However, neither of tasks are feasible when store windows are dark and the librarians also enjoy their day off. Ironically, the only life brewing along the streets is from the liquor stores and the pubs ...

Closing times. Everything closes around the time the sun sets, and for a country that is between 50 and 60 degrees North latitude, that's pretty damn early. I'm from New York, so I am accustomed to the 24-hour schedule of the city that never sleeps. While the pubs do remain open until a whopping 11pm, that's not too late considering on a Saturday night back home when my clock reads 11pm I am still contemplating which shoes to wear and if I need my warm coat. What are English people hanging out in pubs going to do on New Year's Eve - ring in the new year in their pyjamas?

Being treated like an American. I don't want to accuse all English people of acting rude or snotty toward Americans because some are very pleasant, but after seven weeks I've come to the conclusion that sometime in grade school English children are taught to equate 'stupid' with 'American.' Yes, we are arguably louder and more demanding, but that doesn't mean we're all ignorant. Interestingly enough, British radios blare American pop music, televisions broadcast American t.v. shows and the movies play American flicks. If we're so dumb, why do you cherish our popular culture? And one last thing: any country that manufactures the Spice Girls shouldn't throw stones at glass houses
wrong, wrong and more wrong. chump needs to get his facts right before he adds to the number of ignorant posts by Americans. most of you are cool, but theres a minority like this dumb f*ck who couldn't even find his own state on a map of the USA. I mean resulting to insults about mayo just sums this post up. shops and librarys are open on Sundays, only thing that isn't is your biological "mums" brothel cos she normaly used and abused by Sunday. Pubs dont close at 11, our clubs stay open till 6am. so next time think before you post your ignorant dumb sh*t, f*g**t.

*puts kettle on and watches that episode of Family Guy where Peter lights his cigar up on a blazing American flag*
 12 years ago '04        #226
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 KILOCHARLIE said:
sorry to post even more sh*t in this thread but after some investigations i've actually found out that american biscuits are like yorkshire puddings

What investigation? Show me a link. I know you're acting like a dumbass but at least back the sh*t up. Why joke around without at least looking like you know what you're talking about?
 01-13-2006, 11:46 AM         #227
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
3 cups self-rising soft wheat flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
Butter or margarine, melted
Sausage Gravy

Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead lightly 4 or 5 times.

Roll dough to 3/4-inch thickness; cut with a 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 minutes or until golden. Brush tops with butter.

Split biscuits open; serve with Sausage Gravy.

Yields 12 to 14 servings.

^^^^^

if you put gravy on biscuits over here you;d be locked up in a padded cell.

unless gravy is something else over there?

Last edited by KILOCHARLIE; 01-13-2006 at 11:48 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #228
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 tweedle- said:
*Puts the kettle on and puts crumpets in the toaster*
*knocks ova kettle and steps on crumpets*
 12 years ago '04        #229
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 KILOCHARLIE said:
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
3 cups self-rising soft wheat flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
Butter or margarine, melted
Sausage Gravy

Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead lightly 4 or 5 times.

Roll dough to 3/4-inch thickness; cut with a 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 minutes or until golden. Brush tops with butter.

Split biscuits open; serve with Sausage Gravy.

Yields 12 to 14 servings.

^^^^^

if you put gravy on biscuits over here you;d be locked up in a padded cell.

unless gravy is something else over there?

Why do you care?
 01-13-2006, 01:21 PM         #230
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KILOCHARLIE said:

chea...or scone

notice the similarity in size shape and colouring lol. minus the currents

01-13-2006, 01:24 PM         #231
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
a few more reasons why England sucks!! from anothers point of view..
Mayonaisse. Of couse, as any New Yorker would, I have to devote some space to England's bland, greasy and simply miserable cuisine. Trite, but necessary. Why every British food establishment coats their entire meno in the bland, tastless dressing baffles me. Turkey tastes a lot better when it is not drenched in mayo and covered in plastic for five hours. Trust me.

Everything is closed on Sunday. For the people who live in the real world (i.e. don't go to college) Sunday is a day to relax, spend time with the family, and depending on your religious affiliation, for worship. For many college students, however, it's time to run errands and cram before Monday or Tuesday's tutorial. However, neither of tasks are feasible when store windows are dark and the librarians also enjoy their day off. Ironically, the only life brewing along the streets is from the liquor stores and the pubs ...

Closing times. Everything closes around the time the sun sets, and for a country that is between 50 and 60 degrees North latitude, that's pretty damn early. I'm from New York, so I am accustomed to the 24-hour schedule of the city that never sleeps. While the pubs do remain open until a whopping 11pm, that's not too late considering on a Saturday night back home when my clock reads 11pm I am still contemplating which shoes to wear and if I need my warm coat. What are English people hanging out in pubs going to do on New Year's Eve - ring in the new year in their pyjamas?

Being treated like an American. I don't want to accuse all English people of acting rude or snotty toward Americans because some are very pleasant, but after seven weeks I've come to the conclusion that sometime in grade school English children are taught to equate 'stupid' with 'American.' Yes, we are arguably louder and more demanding, but that doesn't mean we're all ignorant. Interestingly enough, British radios blare American pop music, televisions broadcast American t.v. shows and the movies play American flicks. If we're so dumb, why do you cherish our popular culture? And one last thing: any country that manufactures the Spice Girls shouldn't throw stones at glass houses

hahaha you silly c*nt. Your poor excuse to try and own us has failed miserably.

Mayonaise is never put on anything unless you ask for it and normally they supply ketchup rather than Mayonaise. The place where they eat Mayonaise on everything is Holland.

Shops are not shut on Sundays.

Pubs are open 24 Hours or until 3am.

If you make a good film or good music that has nothing to do with you being from America. Music and Film can come from any place in the world.

You people are jokes

Maury Flow said:
damn i just now saw this thread and all i gotta say is, ahahahaha America created hip hop and i know u eurotrash cats want to be from here so bad, so do us a favor and dont hate what u envy, it makes u look really bad.
Your probably 12, move along. Noone in the world wants to be American

Mysonne said:
*knocks ova kettle and steps on crumpets*
*Puts the kettle back on*
 01-13-2006, 01:34 PM         #232
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
The fact that you interchange "English" & "British" so readily doesn't help your "I am not a steretypical American" type demeanour.

im being honeset what is the difference between british and english?

would british be anyone in the uk, including the welsh ?

i really dont know and an answer would be cool

and my ancestors all came from wales so wales>england hah
 01-13-2006, 01:48 PM         #233
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah if your from Wales your British. Basically if your from the Uk your British and HELL NO to Wales>Uk, Wales is fu*king sh*t. All they do is shag sheep and eat potatoes
 01-13-2006, 01:52 PM         #234
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Yeah if your from Wales your British. Basically if your from the Uk your British and HELL NO to Wales>Uk, Wales is fu*king sh*t. All they do is shag sheep and eat potatoes

hahah well ive never actually been to wales but im of welsh descent

so if your from wales your british, but if you were born in haiti and grew up in america as an american citizen you are not an american?

and i wasnt tryin to lure you into an argument i really wanted the answer to taht

also are irish people british?
 12 years ago '04        #235
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
Nas-platinum artist
Mos Def-gold artist
Common-gold artist
Scarface-platinum artist

d4L-not even gold
Paul Wall-gold
 01-13-2006, 02:01 PM         #236
StrictlyDope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
hahah well ive never actually been to wales but im of welsh descent

so if your from wales your british, but if you were born in haiti and grew up in america as an american citizen you are not an american?

and i wasnt tryin to lure you into an argument i really wanted the answer to taht

also are irish people british?
Don't get me started on Wales. If you are from Northern Ireland then you are a citizen of United Kingdom, however the rest of Ireland is independent. The fact that Northern Ireland is part of the UK has lead to the fact that NI is a sh*t hole with Unionists vs Republicans.
 01-13-2006, 02:04 PM         #237
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the uk is awesome but since ni is in the uk they are a sh*thole?

and a welsh person is british? but someone born in haiti who grew up in america as an american citizen isnt american?
 01-13-2006, 02:08 PM         #238
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
so the uk is awesome but since ni is in the uk they are a sh*thole?

and a welsh person is british? but someone born in haiti who grew up in america as an american citizen isnt american?
No they are still Welsh but all the countrys in the Uk are run by the same Government so they are under British rule. If you asked a Welsh person where they were from, they would say Wales. Its complicated.
 01-13-2006, 02:11 PM         #239
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
No they are still Welsh but all the countrys in the Uk are run by the same Government so they are under British rule. If you asked a Welsh person where they were from, they would say Wales. Its complicated.

ok so you can admit its complicated over hear how someone is an american having been born elsewhere.

spelled here wrong like an idiot
 01-13-2006, 02:13 PM         #240
StrictlyDope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why you Yanks getting heated over this? You're allowed to criticise every other place on the globe but whenever someone says something bad about your country you start crying like little babies.
If you don't like England then you don't like it, doesn't mean you have to moan about it. Personally I have no problems with the US as a country except for certain people who are ignorant but then again that is true for every other country.
One of my best mates is from the US and she's sound and now lives over here.
In reference to the person claiming that pubs close at 11, get your facts right, pubs can be open for 24 hours if they have the licence in response to take the UK out of number 1 position in Europe for highest amount of binge drinking.
I don't base my opinion of US Hip Hop on acts such as D4L and Nelly, so if only you didn't base your opinions on UK Hip Hop on sh*t people like SAS, Lady Soverign (Chav Scum) and Dizzee Rascal.
Then again, if you don't take any notice of this post I don't really give a sh*t because I've said my bit.

Last edited by StrictlyDope; 01-13-2006 at 02:14 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy