Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

most viewed right now
 97
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-13-2006, 09:35 AM         #201
ChEEK$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin chuck norris.....
 01-13-2006, 10:11 AM         #202
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
a few more reasons why England sucks!! from anothers point of view..
Mayonaisse. Of couse, as any New Yorker would, I have to devote some space to England's bland, greasy and simply miserable cuisine. Trite, but necessary. Why every British food establishment coats their entire meno in the bland, tastless dressing baffles me. Turkey tastes a lot better when it is not drenched in mayo and covered in plastic for five hours. Trust me.

Everything is closed on Sunday. For the people who live in the real world (i.e. don't go to college) Sunday is a day to relax, spend time with the family, and depending on your religious affiliation, for worship. For many college students, however, it's time to run errands and cram before Monday or Tuesday's tutorial. However, neither of tasks are feasible when store windows are dark and the librarians also enjoy their day off. Ironically, the only life brewing along the streets is from the liquor stores and the pubs ...

Closing times. Everything closes around the time the sun sets, and for a country that is between 50 and 60 degrees North latitude, that's pretty damn early. I'm from New York, so I am accustomed to the 24-hour schedule of the city that never sleeps. While the pubs do remain open until a whopping 11pm, that's not too late considering on a Saturday night back home when my clock reads 11pm I am still contemplating which shoes to wear and if I need my warm coat. What are English people hanging out in pubs going to do on New Year's Eve - ring in the new year in their pyjamas?

Being treated like an American. I don't want to accuse all English people of acting rude or snotty toward Americans because some are very pleasant, but after seven weeks I've come to the conclusion that sometime in grade school English children are taught to equate 'stupid' with 'American.' Yes, we are arguably louder and more demanding, but that doesn't mean we're all ignorant. Interestingly enough, British radios blare American pop music, televisions broadcast American t.v. shows and the movies play American flicks. If we're so dumb, why do you cherish our popular culture? And one last thing: any country that manufactures the Spice Girls shouldn't throw stones at glass houses
stop fu*king copy and pasting old sh*t,

Everything closes on Sunday????? where the fu*k did you here that from Johnny?

Pubs/clubs close at a whopping 11pm??? where the fu*k did you here that from Johnny?

And the only reason why we get "your" movies, music, and other sh*t is because "your" movies, music, tv studios want them here. youd be suprised how many BRITISH producers, writers, directors, etc..work behind the scenes in your hollywod pictures. also you would be suprised how many of your movies and tv shows are filmed abroad!

and your saying what about mayo??? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumbfu*k ahahahahahaha

get your fact game up Johnny and get uptodate with what England is like.................................... oh thats right you dont care!
 01-13-2006, 10:31 AM         #203
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ backwards americans. Its true, they really think britain and england are the same thing.

then he says he stayed in the uk and all the pubs closed at 11pm and everything was closed on sundays. Seriously how old are you? You must have come here in the 1980's.

and to my man magnetic24, i don;t get that crumpet thing. its tea and biccys. americans have biscuits but they're either talking bout guns or this porridge like sh*t that they have as a side order (like garlic bread and onion rings aint good enough or summat). so i guess coz they're round, they thought they're crumpets. fu*k knows.


oh, and mayo is the sh*t, but the last time i was in new york, they had more stuff with mayo in it at the deli, than anything in the uk. c'mon man, at least can't you diss an all day breakfast sandwich or something. something i relate to please!!! lol


Last edited by KILOCHARLIE; 01-13-2006 at 10:33 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #204
jmood88 
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 KILOCHARLIE said:
LOL @ backwards americans. Its true, they really think britain and england are the same thing.

then he says he stayed in the uk and all the pubs closed at 11pm and everything was closed on sundays. Seriously how old are you? You must have come here in the 1980's.

and to my man magnetic24, i don;t get that crumpet thing. its tea and biccys. americans have biscuits but they're either talking bout guns or this porridge like sh*t that they have as a side order (like garlic bread and onion rings aint good enough or summat). so i guess coz they're round, they thought they're crumpets. fu*k knows.


oh, and mayo is the sh*t, but the last time i was in new york, they had more stuff with mayo in it at the deli, than anything in the uk. c'mon man, at least can't you diss an all day breakfast sandwich or something. something i relate to please!!! lol
Since when is a biscuit porridge-like?
 01-13-2006, 10:39 AM         #205
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
Since when is a biscuit porridge-like?
grey sh*t, in a bowl, = porridge

biscuit = jammie dodger, chocolate digestive, custard cream, bourbons etc
 12 years ago '04        #206
jmood88 
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 KILOCHARLIE said:
grey sh*t, in a bowl, = porridge

biscuit = jammie dodger, chocolate digestive, custard cream, bourbons etc
Are you talking about oatmeal or something? Nobody calls gray stuff in a bowl a biscuit and I don't know where you got that from.
 01-13-2006, 10:43 AM         #207
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Full English breakfeast > American breakfeast (a.k.a. mcdonalds breakfeast menu LOL)
 01-13-2006, 10:44 AM         #208
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grey sh*t, not gray sh*t

fu*k knows what it is. they offered me a biscuit with my meal and i was like wtf do i want a biscuit for with my dinner? then they showed me a bowl of grEy sh*t, and i was like thats no fu*king biscuit.
 01-13-2006, 10:46 AM         #209
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they also offered me some grit and i was like there's no ice on the road and why are you offering it to me for breakfast.

and on the subject, they're frosties not no damn frosted flakes
 01-13-2006, 10:46 AM         #210
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they call biscuits, cookies in america.
 01-13-2006, 10:47 AM         #211
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do they call cookies then?

crazy a.ss americans
 12 years ago '04        #212
jmood88 
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 KILOCHARLIE said:
grey sh*t, not gray sh*t

fu*k knows what it is. they offered me a biscuit with my meal and i was like wtf do i want a biscuit for with my dinner? then they showed me a bowl of grEy sh*t, and i was like thats no fu*king biscuit.
You're an idiot.
 12 years ago '04        #213
jmood88 
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 krish_2k4 said:
they call biscuits, cookies in america.
Where are you getting your information from?
This is a cookie:
[pic - click to view]


This is a biscuit:
[pic - click to view]

 01-13-2006, 10:57 AM         #214
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
Where are you getting your information from?
This is a cookie:
[pic - click to view]


This is a biscuit:
[pic - click to view]





LMFAO thats a scone minus the jam and cream
 01-13-2006, 10:58 AM         #215
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
This is a biscuit:
[pic - click to view]

seriously, when your biscuits look like that, no wonder you dudes is confused

when someone offers you a biscuit, do you say "cookie biscuit, grey sh*t biscuit or semi-auto biscuit"?

how do you distinguish between the three?
 01-13-2006, 10:59 AM         #216
Maury Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i just now saw this thread and all i gotta say is, ahahahaha America created hip hop and i know u eurotrash cats want to be from here so bad, so do us a favor and dont hate what u envy, it makes u look really bad.
 12 years ago '04        #217
jmood88 
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 KILOCHARLIE said:
seriously, when your biscuits look like that, no wonder you dudes is confused

when someone offers you a biscuit, do you say "cookie biscuit, grey sh*t biscuit or semi-auto biscuit"?

how do you distinguish between the three?
You just don't know what you're talking about. And usually people don't get offered biscuits on a regular basis.

Oh yeah, the spelling of the word gray/grey doesn't matter.
 01-13-2006, 11:00 AM         #218
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maury Flow said:
damn i just now saw this thread and all i gotta say is, ahahahaha America created hip hop and i know u eurotrash cats want to be from here so bad, so do us a favor and dont hate what u envy, it makes u look really bad.
chew on my biscuit
 01-13-2006, 11:03 AM         #219
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
You just don't know what you're talking about. And usually people don't get offered biscuits on a regular basis.

Oh yeah, the spelling of the word gray/grey doesn't matter.
it doesn't matter how you spell grey?

also, the guy who i'm sitting next to in work now says that you also think the pavement is where the cars drive and that the sidewalk is the pavement

wtf is up with that?


Last edited by KILOCHARLIE; 01-13-2006 at 11:09 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #220
jmood88 
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 KILOCHARLIE said:
the guy who i'm sitting next to in work now says that you also think the pavement is where the cars drive and that the sidewalk is the pavement
Good for him.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy