squad up!

Why U.S Peeps Cannot Be Taken Seriously!!!!!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #251
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 2882 2882
 StrictlyDope said
Why you Yanks getting heated over this? You're allowed to criticise every other place on the globe but whenever someone says something bad about your country you start crying like little babies.
If you don't like England then you don't like it, doesn't mean you have to moan about it. Personally I have no problems with the US as a country except for certain people who are ignorant but then again that is true for every other country.
One of my best mates is from the US and she's sound and now lives over here.
In reference to the person claiming that pubs close at 11, get your facts right, pubs can be open for 24 hours if they have the licence in response to take the UK out of number 1 position in Europe for highest amount of binge drinking.
I don't base my opinion of US Hip Hop on acts such as D4L and Nelly, so if only you didn't base your opinions on UK Hip Hop on sh*t people like SAS, Lady Soverign (Chav Scum) and Dizzee Rascal.
Then again, if you don't take any notice of this post I don't really give a sh*t because I've said my bit.

what you mean WE dont have to whine about it?? Look at the title of the thread....tell that to your mates!!

01-13-2006, 02:22 PM         #252
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread was made because of a thread about the UK

13 years ago '04        #253
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 2882 2882
 llcoolnay said
wrong, wrong and more wrong. chump needs to get his facts right before he adds to the number of ignorant posts by Americans. most of you are cool, but theres a minority like this dumb f*ck who couldn't even find his own state on a map of the USA. I mean resulting to insults about mayo just sums this post up. shops and librarys are open on Sundays, only thing that isn't is your biological "mums" brothel cos she normaly used and abused by Sunday. Pubs dont close at 11, our clubs stay open till 6am. so next time think before you post your ignorant dumb sh*t, f*g**t.

*puts kettle on and watches that episode of Family Guy where Peter lights his cigar up on a blazing American flag*
LOL.....this is from ANOTHER persons point of view....as I stated when I posted it....somebody who wrote it while he lived in England...not me you dumb crybaby bastards...I wouldnt go to England if somebody paid me....I aint tryin to see those walkin sticks yall call women and drink tea 24 hrs a day....get over it and get yalls teeth fixed...if a mufu*ka starts a thread talkin sh*t about Americans then there are gonna be some Americans talkin sh*t about yall too....stop bi*chin and take it like a man....I have no respect for somebody who calls MOMS MUMS......CHERRIO!!!

01-13-2006, 02:59 PM         #254
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said
LOL.....this is from ANOTHER persons point of view....as I stated when I posted it....somebody who wrote it while he lived in England...not me you dumb crybaby bastards...I wouldnt go to England if somebody paid me....I aint tryin to see those walkin sticks yall call women and drink tea 24 hrs a day....get over it and get yalls teeth fixed...if a mufu*ka starts a thread talkin sh*t about Americans then there are gonna be some Americans talkin sh*t about yall too....stop bi*chin and take it like a man....I have no respect for somebody who calls MOMS MUMS......CHERRIO!!!
ignorance is a bliss. if somebody paid me to go to America, you better believe im getting paid. id have to put up with all the fat b*tches in your town tho, seen as though its cheeseburger for breakfast, lunch and dinner over there.

01-13-2006, 03:05 PM         #255
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn..european cats offended that they are laughed at by hip hops creators..lmao

01-13-2006, 03:08 PM         #256
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said
Damn..european cats offended that they are laughed at by hip hops creators..lmao
You never created sh*t. You probably wernt even alive when hip hop was created. You Americans have been getting offended through out this whole thread. Move along

13 years ago '04        #257
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 persuazion said

u wudnt go 2 england if some1 paid u ? u dumb ignorant fu*k...

not evry woman here is white... london has more immigrants than new york more nationalities and more woman of varying shape and size...

not evry fukin person has bad teeth.... smh britain has the best dental in the world rivalling the US...

not evry1 drinks Tea... do we talk about how u muthafukaz eat doughtnuts and go 2 starbucks 2 drink fuked up varietys of coffee

13 years ago '04        #258
Kaotic 
space
space
 BlazeA50 said

thats why ur heroes r 2 scared 2 come here

smh mobb deep gettin boyyed of and running home 2 the us... ja rule.akon... even dame dash got smacked up in paris by uk rapperss....

u all lost hard with a disease i call ignoritis...

01-13-2006, 03:14 PM         #259
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Sips Tea*

01-13-2006, 03:15 PM         #260
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice T got jacked in London

01-13-2006, 03:24 PM         #261
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@EVERYONE...

"opinions are like a**holes, coz everybody got one"

01-13-2006, 03:26 PM         #262
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said
thats why ur heroes r 2 scared 2 come here

smh mobb deep gettin boyyed of and running home 2 the us... ja rule.akon... even dame dash got smacked up in paris by uk rapperss....

u all lost hard with a disease i call ignoritis...
Aint nobody scarred to go to Europe

and you pickin on the pus*y rappers just like we do...

pick on Tru-Life, Wu-Tang, C-bo, or some them thoro dudes, lets see what happens

01-13-2006, 03:43 PM         #263
StrictlyDope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said

pick on Tru-Life, Wu-Tang, C-bo, or some them thoro dudes, lets see what happens
This thread has now become officialy stupid (even more stupid than before). Stop bringing in the whole such and such is harder than such and such. Every country you go to there are grimey people, it's not just confined to the USA you know? You can name as many 'thoro dudes' as you want but you can't start putting actions to what they do when they haven't done anything.

(I know that didn't make sense, but I know what I mean)

13 years ago '04        #264
Kaotic 
space
space
 BlazeA50 said

tru life is a nobody... wu tang clan old washed up fools apart from ghostface... i went 2 a wu tang show when they came ova and all icud see were student and chinese people in wu tang hoodies .... smh wu tang aint hiphop ...

even dipset cancelled a show ova security fears... pus*y a.ss pink wearing homos (from a dipset fan)

LOL at how u put c bo in there... c who ? anotha bum in the rap game...

even UK Hiphop>>>>> westcoast sh*t... even ur east coast counterparts wud co sign that.

01-13-2006, 03:48 PM         #265
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said
tru life is a nobody... wu tang clan old washed up fools apart from ghostface... i went 2 a wu tang show when they came ova and all icud see were student and chinese people in wu tang hoodies .... smh wu tang aint hiphop ...

even dipset cancelled a show ova security fears... pus*y a.ss pink wearing homos (from a dipset fan)

even UK Hiphop>>>>> westcoast sh*t... even ur east coast counterparts wud co sign that.
@ Saying Wu Tang aint hip hop. You probably listen to grime

01-13-2006, 03:52 PM         #266
StrictlyDope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said

I've got to disagree with you, Wu Tang is the sh*t, ain't nobody in the US touching them and their affiliates in my opinion.
C-Bo is pretty nice as well.

01-13-2006, 04:34 PM         #267
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
Ice T got jacked in London
you'll get jacked in NY, sh*t you'd probably get jacked in San Fran

01-13-2006, 04:36 PM         #268
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
you'll get jacked in NY, sh*t you'd probably get jacked in San Fran
Dont start making excuses I could be 6'5 300lbs, what do you know? I could even be 5'0 and 90lbs Dont be mad

01-13-2006, 04:36 PM         #269
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said

woah, nobody can say Wu-Tang ain't hip-hop. as much as im reppin the UK in this thread, Wu-Tang Forever!

01-13-2006, 04:39 PM         #270
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bolton > america

nuff said, its a rap, end of discussion nothing to see here!

01-13-2006, 04:44 PM         #271
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said
Bolton > america

nuff said, its a rap, end of discussion nothing to see here!
oh dayum, game over Americans, he said it. youd get your a.ss murked if ya'll came to B Town.

01-13-2006, 04:44 PM         #272
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldnt go that far

01-13-2006, 04:47 PM         #273
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
I wouldnt go that far
haha, i was kiddin man. BWFC Forever!

01-13-2006, 04:47 PM         #274
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea, that's why noone has ever even heard of Bolton, other then you fu*king english queers

01-13-2006, 04:48 PM         #275
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you mad?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban doll gets dropped by her label 4 sending a hit on female rapper!..
53 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
47 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA Superstar Kevin Love heads back to his Minnesota days with departure of Le..
32 comments
54 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
TB: Action Broson gets pulled up on!!!
31 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Eagles beat writer tweets racist caricature of Eric Reid during game
21 comments
53 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
44 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Eric Reid On Altercation With Malcolm Jenkins: "HE'S A SELLOUT"
103 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA IMAN SHUMPERT just DESTROYED RUSSELL WESTBROOK & OKC wit 26 POINTS on 69% ..
8 comments
52 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
44 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA *BROTHERHOOD OVER* LEBRON JAMES says HE DID NOT SPEAK to his TEAMMATES aft..
75 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whitney Wright
9 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Trump: Middle Class Tax Cuts Before November... Forreal this time!
30 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside Exclusive interview with another 1 of Young Bucks Tr@nny lovers. It co..
24 comments
39 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent taking shots at Ashanti
58 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside the perfect woman... dime status
28 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
📀📀📀Legendary Training Day PCP Nightmare Scene 🎬..
8 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LEBRON JAMES SOLIDIFIES THAT HE CAME TO LA MAINLY FOR HIS HOLLYWOOD VENTUR..
92 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Shootout in Arrowhead: Cincinnati Bengals @ K.C. Chiefs
84 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Trae Young vs The Leftovers | 35 Pts, 11 Ast, 6 Threes | First Rookie To D..
54 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Cp3 showing Lebrun some love
1 comments
38 minutes ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
trill jackson
Lonny Breaux
ohhohh
Flippa Huxtable
East African
youngmic
Cartel-Clipz
BrotherMan
The Watcher
PROV
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
a1posting
blah blah blah
two-face
Lonny Breaux
HolyFatherSteve
suavehooper
BXSPAGHETT
MakaveliToDon91
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  51
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
37 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  41
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
376 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Thicc A$s Jordans
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  14
Nas Saved The Heat For His Own Label, Mass Appeal. Talk Shyt About Nasir All ..
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Famous Dex Appears To Pull A Gun On Shocktoberfest Concertgoers, Video..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside LL Cool J Finally Addresses Rumored Beef With 2pac
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy