Jan 10 - 'MOST DANGEROUS GANG' IN U.S. TAKES ROOT IN TORONTO

most viewed right now
 95
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-11-2006, 01:22 PM         #21
Ddizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Five 'n' Lash said:
not tryin to diss ne1 but i been to toronto. there so called "hoods" n "ghettos" make our suburbs look like compton, word yo.....
fu*k then id rather be in canada then have to worry about punks running around with guns
 01-11-2006, 01:28 PM         #22
zion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KandyRedSS said:


mayne........gangs dont got its same sparkle no more, not like back in the 90's n sh*t when everyone wanted to be down......

canada gettin real far behind, and i dont give a fu*k how hard u think u canadian hoods are, or how poor yall are livin

YALL CANT BE US!!!
y the fu*k do we want to b like u?????
 01-11-2006, 01:38 PM         #23
D.A.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..::KING::.. said:
them ms n*ggas get punked around my way we be too deep

real talk
same here, theyre pus*y around here

the SUR XIII homies kept those pussies in check

but what people dont understand is that MS isnt organized

theyre just a bunch of immigrants running around thinking they still live under the Salvadorian turf and disregard American laws

three of them k!lled 2 little kids awhile back, real g's dont k!ll innocent children
 12 years ago '04        #24
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
:wtf: :wtf:
 ..::KING::.. said:
them ms n*ggas get punked around my way we be too deep

real talk
IT PROBABLY TAKES ABOUT 10 OF UR HOMIES TO PUNK 2, BUT LET THERE BE ONE ON ONE AND THEY'LL PROBABLY TAKE UR MAN HOOD.

ANYWAYS THESE fu*kERS ARE CRAZY, I CANT EVEN GO TO EL SALVADOR NO MORE, THESE MUTHAfu*kERS SEE ANY BODY THAT IS BALD THEY GO AND GET U ALSO IF U HAVE JEWELRY, CELLPHONES ETC. THEY'LL SNATCH IT AND IF U DONT GIVE IT TO THEM THEY'LL CUT UR HANDS OFF AND IF UR RING DONT COME OUT THEN THERE GOES UR FINGER... MS13 = SICK fu*kS
OH YEAH AND AND OF COURSE SOME OF THEM ARE pus*y fu*kS (LIKE ANY OTHER GANGS) , BUT THERE IS ALWAYS THAT BRAINWASHED KID WHO BANGS ALL HIS LIFE AND KNOWS NO OTHER LIFE. AND YES THEY'RE ORGANIZED, JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS I'VE SEEN A REPORT HOW THEY WERE k!llING OFF DRUG DEALERS AND INVADING THEIR STASH HOUSE ROOMS USING MILITARY TACTICS. IT'S GETTING SO BAD THAT FBI IS GOING AFTER THEM.


Last edited by RAPSOURCE2003; 01-11-2006 at 01:58 PM..
 01-11-2006, 06:56 PM         #25
Armenian_2pac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol sh*t is gettin crazy
 12 years ago '04        #26
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
damn, this sh*t is getting out of hand.
 12 years ago '05        #27
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
canadians....
 01-11-2006, 08:15 PM         #28
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a MS 13

Them n*ggas ain't in Chicago.

They'll get k!lled by the 30 other gangs here.
 12 years ago '04        #29
orv 
space
avatar space
space
$4,297 | Props total: 1684 1684
I'll be in Toronto next week. :)
 12 years ago '04        #30
orv 
space
avatar space
space
$4,297 | Props total: 1684 1684
 Five 'n' Lash said:
not tryin to diss ne1 but i been to toronto. there so called "hoods" n "ghettos" make our suburbs look like compton, word yo.....
Compton is a suburb you dipsh*t.
 01-11-2006, 09:43 PM         #31
Five 'n' Lash  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 orv said:
Compton is a suburb you dipsh*t.
yea? u took it outta context. i wuz just sayin that my boys cousin stays in toronto and he was like "this is the one of the roughest hoods in toronto" and me bein me said "sh*t, this reminds me of some of my suburbs...thats all.....
not hatin just speakin my mind.

"^^^ Bullsh*t. Thats cause your whole city is a slum. Toronto is a fully functional city with hoods here and there. Can't compare those two"

u right, it aint on our level, so u right cant compare them..........
 01-11-2006, 09:54 PM         #32
Paolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the world is just getting crazier every min.
 12 years ago '04        #33
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
fu*k anyone who thinks living in the hood is cool.






This gang sh*t is the whole reason why my fam moved out of NY..

sh*t aint "gully"


And Toronto is fu*king pus*y. I walk thru the "hood" all the time and noone even does sh*t... The violence in the GTA is gang-related. Gangs beefin with other gangs on whos the hardest and sh*t..
That sh*t was played out in the 80's... and dudes just starting it here.
fu*king kids need to grow up and start thinkin about who the fu*k they harming.
 01-11-2006, 10:55 PM         #34
D.A.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
:wtf: :wtf:


IT PROBABLY TAKES ABOUT 10 OF UR HOMIES TO PUNK 2, BUT LET THERE BE ONE ON ONE AND THEY'LL PROBABLY TAKE UR MAN HOOD.

ANYWAYS THESE fu*kERS ARE CRAZY, I CANT EVEN GO TO EL SALVADOR NO MORE, THESE MUTHAfu*kERS SEE ANY BODY THAT IS BALD THEY GO AND GET U ALSO IF U HAVE JEWELRY, CELLPHONES ETC. THEY'LL SNATCH IT AND IF U DONT GIVE IT TO THEM THEY'LL CUT UR HANDS OFF AND IF UR RING DONT COME OUT THEN THERE GOES UR FINGER... MS13 = SICK fu*kS
OH YEAH AND AND OF COURSE SOME OF THEM ARE pus*y fu*kS (LIKE ANY OTHER GANGS) , BUT THERE IS ALWAYS THAT BRAINWASHED KID WHO BANGS ALL HIS LIFE AND KNOWS NO OTHER LIFE. AND YES THEY'RE ORGANIZED, JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS I'VE SEEN A REPORT HOW THEY WERE k!llING OFF DRUG DEALERS AND INVADING THEIR STASH HOUSE ROOMS USING MILITARY TACTICS. IT'S GETTING SO BAD THAT FBI IS GOING AFTER THEM.
An article said they operate using "military tactics"?

u gon believe the media? they also said biggie was a "drug kingpin"

hey but who knows? i also think the media is trying to make immigrants, in general, look bad too, with border security and immigration being a major issue right now.


Last edited by D.A.; 01-11-2006 at 11:00 PM..
 01-11-2006, 10:56 PM         #35
D.A.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
fu*k anyone who thinks living in the hood is cool.






This gang sh*t is the whole reason why my fam moved out of NY..

sh*t aint "gully"


And Toronto is fu*king pus*y. I walk thru the "hood" all the time and noone even does sh*t... The violence in the GTA is gang-related. Gangs beefin with other gangs on whos the hardest and sh*t..
That sh*t was played out in the 80's... and dudes just starting it here.
fu*king kids need to grow up and start thinkin about who the fu*k they harming.
nice contradiction
 01-12-2006, 12:46 AM         #36
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some dumb a.ss people....talkin bout toronto is pus*y.....n we wan be like u.....it dun matter where tha fu*k u live in the world....theres good areas...n theres bad areas.....shyt gon do down no matter where....u americans k!ll me thinkin us is tha only place of its kind...only thing diff bout america is tha dumb a.ss ppl that live there......your government controls u....n u dont do shyt about it your all a buncha followers that believe what ever u are told....no wonder most of the world has hatred towards americans


Last edited by UpTownClips; 01-12-2006 at 12:48 AM..
 01-12-2006, 01:33 AM         #37
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God damn Mike Jones..See what he done did? I blame all this on him!!
 01-12-2006, 05:33 PM         #38
shoshowoah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LuDerCriS said:
wow the ms-13 gang been in ny for a min...... hempstead the most....they neva get outta line like that...behe@ding nigg@s and sh*t???
it prolly b them iraqi sand n*gga towelheads dat b doin dat shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt
 12 years ago '06        #39
SuPeRxHyPHY 
space
avatar space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
Gangs r hella ol skoo
 01-13-2006, 05:18 PM         #40
DOMDOM74  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black and blue always stay true
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy