Loose 10-17 pounds in a week, lower cholestrol and blood pressure

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2006, 04:48 AM         #1
7211 pageviews
16 comments

akilshohen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Loose 10-17 pounds in a week, lower cholestrol and blood pressure

Ingredients:
! large Onion
1/2 Green pepper
1 can whole peeled tomatoes
1/4 head cabbage
1 stcik celery
2 carrots
2 packages dry onion soup mix / or beef onion soup mix

Directions
Cut vegetables and put in a 4qo pan
add 7 cups of water
cover with heat lowered
simmer until veggies are soft

10-17 punds can be lost in the first week (Be sure to drink 8 8ounce glasses of water a day

1st day: Only soup & Fruit (No bananas) lowest fruit, watermelon & cantelop: Only melon - you'll loose 3 lbs the first day

2nd day: All soup & Pan vegetables (No peas, beans or corn). Large baked potato with butter

3rd day: Soupp, raw veggies & Fruit (No potato)

4th day: All soup. up to 8 bananas & 8 glasses skim milk

5th day: Soup 10-20 ounces Beef & Tomatoes & water

6th day: Soup, Beef & Tomatoes

7th day: Soup, brown rice, unsweetened juice nad veggies
Eat as much soup as you want (No calories)

Optional ingredients in soup: Add 1 cauliflower, 4 large carrots, 3 tablespoons worchester sauch, garlic power & Peooer, cayenne or tobasco
-----------
My g-ma used to follow this diet, she was a Bigmama so I don't know if she lost anything. I just found this and typed it up real quick because I remember she didn't let me eat the soup when I was younger. My moher said the soup wasn't all that anyway, but the diet did work to lower cholestrol. I'ma try it when I get some money because vegetables cost a lot haha.

16 comments for "Loose 10-17 pounds in a week, lower cholestrol and blood pressure"

12 years ago '05        #2
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
props
 01-24-2006, 09:19 AM         #3
WatWuzUThinkin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'ma try this.... propz...
 01-26-2006, 05:28 PM         #4
unfadable_7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props on this ima try it.
 02-13-2006, 06:28 PM         #5
Finestflakt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a very effective way to lose weight, however I do know many people who have unsuccessfully tried it. Many people end up feeling hungry, tired, weak, and some sick of the food. Also 10-17 pounds is unhealthy weightloss for one week. If yall are going to try this, I suggest you do not do it often.
 12 years ago '05        #6
thenudedude2002 
space
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
this cannot be healthy
 02-14-2006, 12:20 AM         #7
uchennan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thenud3dude2002 said:
this cannot be healthy
as healthy as crack
 02-17-2006, 07:27 PM         #8
SignalSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very similar to the cabbage soup diet...the only bad thing about it is that when you stop and go back to eating regular your body f!ghts back.
 12 years ago '05        #9
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3357 3357
It's not healthly to loose that much weight in one week, you gotta loose weight little by little. A lot of fat loss at once is not good for your body. Same thing goes for bulking, gaining a big amount every week is not good, gotta go little by little (3 lbs a week).
 12 years ago '05        #10
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
after seeing what signalsoldier mentioned, i looked up the cabbage soup diet and found

they got he same recipe and instructions. they also have a discussion board with feedback. it works. the weight you lose is mostly water weight but also fat. you eat fruits and vegetables. this is suppost to be your jump start to a good diet. your only suppost to eat this diet for a week. a 2 week period you just eat another diet before you can do it agian. im trying this as we speak combined with exercise, so ill let yall know. wish me luck.
 12 years ago '05        #11
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
day 1: ate fruits like apples for breakfast, grapes, strawberries, oranges, ect. and ate my soup like instructed @ cabbage-soup-diet.com. eatting as much as i wanted of these every 2-3 hours. I excerised and i lost 3-4 lbs. which puts me at 195. which is crazy when i was counting calories and running a mile every other day. i could only manage to hit 197 and no lower. so im pumped up. ill let you know how im doing tomorrow for day 2.
 12 years ago '05        #12
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
day 2: worked out this morning, came home ate some soup. worked out agian. came home ate some soup. ate a salad with low fat ranch. then ate some raw carrots for snacks. and ate more soup. then ate a baked potatoe w/butter for dinner + soup. damn that baked potatoe was banging after all that veggies. well i weight my self this morning and saw no change in weight. im still 195-6ish. today is fruits + veggie + soup day. ill tell yall how it goes.
 12 years ago '05        #13
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
day 3: man it really sucked. the soup is very boring. having to eat it everyday. good thing about today is i get to have fruits agian. you learn to appreciate the sweetness of them. i ate only 2 bowls of soup today, i ran out. at an apple and orange for breakfast. drunk some green tea. exercised. then ate a salad w/low fat ranch and soup. worked out some more then ate grapes, a plum, carrot, celery stick, and some strawberrys. at some soup later that night. i woke up and weight in @ 194. which means i only lost 1lb (4-5lbs all together), not bad, anything progress is good progress. today is banana day and skim milk day. i dont think ima exercise today, im pretty tired. ima give it a day for my body to rest but maybe go for a walk.
 12 years ago '05        #14
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
day 4: cooked me another pot of the soup, this time i used chicken noodle soup seasoning, i didnt know they had little bits of noodles and chicken, i hope that didnt effect my diet. i ate a bunch of 6 banasas in total and drank 4-5 cups of skim milk, pretty good. drunk 2 cups of green tea, one @ morning and one @ night, ate 2 bowls of soup today and worked out at the gym. treadmil 30mins and 30 mins of hitting the weights. i cheated on my diet at night. ate some food @ fusia, some curry w/noodles and chicken and mushrooms. i can tell my metabolism is up b/c my body digest that quick, 15 mins later my stomach was groweling. i also had a couple of taste of strawberry milk shake. after all that, that night i was @ 193. i actually lost weight even though i cheated. woke up the next day and i lost another half and lb. it was around the 192-3 area. this diet must be doing something right. now today is chicken day. hell yeah. ill let yall know, im going to rest today so no excerise, hope that doesnt effect much.

Last edited by CTR; 03-11-2006 at 01:59 PM..
 03-24-2006, 11:48 AM         #15
mateencoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 04-13-2006, 08:04 PM         #16
Se7ven  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually it is possible but your mainly loosing water weight an u will become tired an dehydrated very quickly then usual. Its a Yo Yo diet if u need 2 loose weight 4 something quickly long term i wouldnt do it. But soon as u grub the 1st time i mean really grub ya weight will be back :)
 04-20-2006, 01:46 PM         #17
jag1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propz.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy