The Official Post Your Team Allegiances Thread.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
15250 pageviews
265 comments

~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,085 | Props total: 223 223
The Official Post Your Team Allegiances Thread.

OFFICIAL ALLEGIANCE THREAD

I'm taking the rep your football team thing and making the next crucial step in sports appreciation.

Post your favorite teams all in one post.
Whether they be Pro/NCAA/or whatever.
I'd even accept High School Teams, if they cold like that.

Now a reminder, yall can't be switching up teams every year. And bandwagon jumping is scolded around here anyways, so none of that. Pre-Season switches are allowed (IMO) but not for the returning champs. Sorry.

If this is succesful, I call for a sticky of this topic.

Thanks for your time, and Represent your teams well.

265 comments for "The Official Post Your Team Allegiances Thread."

12 years ago '05        #2
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,085 | Props total: 223 223
 Mista Mizatti said:
No whats hilarious is how many "FANS" these teams seem to have when they're dominant. Its amazing how half of these avis and records in sigs didn't show up until the playoffs. Watch if the Pats don't win this year half of you Patriot 'fans' will be 'fans' of the next superbowl champs.
Well I can't really vouch for myself cause this is my second username.....
But if anybody remembers the old name...Let me reminded you of the official bid'ness.

NFL:
. . .New Orleans Saints

NBA:
. . .Los Angeles Lakers-4 Life

MLB:
. . .No Pref

NCAA Basketball:
. . .No Pref

NCAA Football:
. . .Lousiana State University Tigers- that's whassup.

NCAA Baseball:
. . .No Pref

No soccer-Although I do play the video games :D
No hockey

Now I root for teams as does everyone else at times....but I've had my allegiances since young. In my fam, your team is your team. You can't switch up just like that. If you do switch, it can never be after a championship run. Pre-season changes are allowed (except for returning champs.)

........now rep yours...

Last edited by ~~S.L.I.M.~~; 01-24-2014 at 10:41 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #3
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1563 1563
NFL- Indianapolis Colts, been a fan since I started watching the NFL back in the late 80s.

NBA- Indiana Pacers been a fan since I started watching basketball, again in the late 80s.

MLB- Atlanta Braves, Indiana doesn't have a baseball team and the Braves were always on TV when I started watching, again in the late 80s. Also my uncle influenced me to like the Braves and I've just stuck with them since I was 3.

NCAA Basketball- Indiana Hoosiers, always have been a fan and theres no other University I'd rather go to than IU, been that way since I was born.

NCAA Football- Miami Hurricanes, both of my parents graduated from Miami, so I was basically born into it. It also doesn't hurt that IU's football has been consistantly bad for years.

Don't like hockey or soccer.
 12 years ago '04        #4
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
no need to post...check the sig
 01-09-2006, 07:04 PM         #5
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MLB - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim(I cringe saying that name)

NFL - Jacksonville Jaguars

NBA - Utah Jazz

NHL - Edmonton Oilers

NCAAB - Oregon Ducks

NCAAF - Virginia Cavaliers
 01-09-2006, 07:07 PM         #6
SpecOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NFL- Tennessee Titans, never had a team until I saw the Titans and Rams in the Superbowl...even though they lost its cool, been with them ever since...

NBA- Lakers...been a fan ever since the end of the Bulls regime, but really liked them then too, don't know why...just did...

MLB- Cardinals, not a big MLB fan, but my girl loves the, so I rep too...

NCAA Basketball- Virginia Tech, we ain't the best but its my school, Gotta rep...

NCAA Football- Virginia Tech, same as above but we are good...
 01-09-2006, 07:09 PM         #7
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohio State Buckeyes (Football/Hoops) - live in Ohio and started watching football when Eddie George was playing (fav player ever), Hoops i dont see me liking any other College....its all about THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY

Tennessee Titans - didnt have a fav football team at the time b/c the Browns were moving and the Bengals sucked so w/e Team Eddie went to thats who i started liking and havent stopped since (no i wasnt a Cowboy fan for 1 yr either )

Chicago Bulls - grew up watching Michael and Scottie during the Dynasty Yrs and they became my Fav Team

**i have too much Sports Memorabilia and Shirts (of my fav teams) to be jumping from team to team

Last edited by backMJPIP2333; 01-09-2006 at 07:11 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #8
jc7211 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 91 91
Nfl-jets

Nba-knicks

Mlb-yankees

Ncaab-Kansas

Last edited by jc7211; 01-09-2006 at 07:19 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #9
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11372 11372
NCAAF - Florida Gators
NCAAB - UNC, Florida Gators
MLB - Mariners
NBA - Sonics and I follow the Heat because I love Wade and Shaq
NFL - Vikings and I like to see the Jags do well because I live here
NHL - Can blow me
 01-09-2006, 07:17 PM         #10
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You already know my NFL team

College FB-Alabama
College BB-Washington
NBA-Memphis/Heat
MLB-Mariners

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 01-09-2006 at 07:19 PM..
 01-09-2006, 07:19 PM         #11
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nygiants
nyknicks
nyyankees/chicago cubs
syracuse/pennst
syracuse/duke
 01-09-2006, 07:34 PM         #12
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chicago Bulls - my first team and have always supported them. Dad grew up in chicago and I went to the games and got John Paxons autograph with my name.

Detroit Pistons - from Michigan but my first team is da bulls and will root for them if they play

Detroit Lions - from Michigan might need a new team soon i used to like vikings somewhat but after moss leaving and the boat thing im done with that sorry team haha

(right now in nfl playoffs im rooting for bears cause of chicago connections..)

Detroit Red Wings - i dont like hockey but if they are in the playoffs i root for them.

Chicago Cubs - only baseball team I would ever watch and follow them in the playoffs only really and at end of season cause baseball is too long.

Penn State football - parents went there

Wake Forest basketball - just liked them from about 4 years back. I dont know why I like watching them always find a way to lose in the NCAA tourney.
 12 years ago '05        #13
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #14
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
NBA - Sacramento Kings...Pops was a lil boy when the kings used to be the cincinnati royals and he has all this sh*t on them he showed me when i lil so when he told me they turned into the kings i jus watched them, then they actually became a good team lol..i do follow mass other teams tho

College Football - Michigan Wolverines.. Regional Tv in ohio...if osu aint playin the most likely michigan is...so jus started watchin them from about 94 on....again follow mass other teams...closest one is Tennessee (fams from down there)

College Basketball - Cincinnati Bearcats...Top All Time Program...Hometown Team...Elite College basketball program...one of four sponsored by mj...follow mass ppl tho..

Baseball - Cincinnati Reds...strugglin since we won the series....one of the original baseball teams...mass tradition and great players...jus goin thru a tough stretch...

Football - Cincinnati Bengals....aint been proud of them since boomer was here but now we got another young gun so its all good...

and not even ashamed of this one

Womens College Basketball - Tennessee Vols...Pat >>> anyone...outside of john wooden...all they do is win...fams from down there everytime i go all we do is watch UT sh*t..if i had a daughter and her a.ss was good in hoop, no doubt where id be sendin her...

Last edited by Gmitch528; 01-09-2006 at 07:50 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #15
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
nfl - colts, raiders
nba - sixers
mlb - the sco giants
ncaa football - dont really rep on but if i had to texas then, or THE U
ncaa bball - Washington
nhl - dallas stars

and yall people gotta quit hatin on hockey just cause you couldnt afford to play it
 01-09-2006, 09:59 PM         #16
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NFL

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

NBA

PHILADELPHIA 76ERS
 12 years ago '04        #17
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
NFL - EAGLES
NBA - SIXERS
NHL - FLYERS
MLB - PHILLIES

I rep all the Philly teams, my house is like 20 mins from Philly...

NCAAF - WVU MOUNTAINEERS
NCAAB - WVU MOUNTAINEERS

Reppin my Mountaineers as Im currently a student here, Im lovin the football and basketball right now.
 12 years ago '04        #18
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
MLB- New York Yankees

NFL- New York Jets

NBA- New York Knicks

NCAA BBall= Syracuse\ Providence College

NCAA Football= Syracuse\Tennessee Volunteers

obviously i'm not one of those that is a "fan" from winning teams. i stay strictly in my home city but i do like the denver broncos since the rod smith\elway days despite them beating us in the AFC championship game.

Last edited by S-I-X; 01-10-2006 at 03:54 AM..
 01-10-2006, 04:32 AM         #19
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uhh I only really watch football

the Raiders were my team at first, because my pop loved them so of course I did, but soon as Jacksonville became a team in 96 I started liking them because I hated that everyone liked the Panthers.

NBA, I dont watch it much but I like the Suns.
 01-10-2006, 05:22 AM         #20
Fatphree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nfl-Dallas Cowboys
Nba-L.A Lakers
Mlb- S.F Giants
Ncca-Fresno St Bulldogs And Usc
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy