(5) Carolina Panthers Vs. (2) Chicago Bears

most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 rockho said:
fu*k outta here. the only fu*king reason the bears are even in the fu*king playoffs is because they played teams with .500>* records 3/4ths of the time. sh*t, i wish my team had the same fu*king schedule this year, we woulda won our division and shut the fu*king bagles fans the fu*k up.

i would LOVE to see the bears get knocked out the first game they play in the playoffs. that'd make my fu*king day.
Who the fu*k Is The Bagles
 01-12-2006, 01:24 PM         #102
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
Who the fu*k Is The Bagles
He's a Steeler fan. So he probably meant the Bengals.
 01-12-2006, 02:13 PM         #103
u_dont_know_me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockho said:
if memory serves me correctly... the bears are a fu*king terrible team.

they beat about 4 teams above .500 this year. and i think they only scored about 5 touchdowns, the rest were field goals.

Panthers in a landslide.


u fu*kin dumbass we already beat the fu*kin brakes off the puss azz panthers the time we played 7 weeks ago....we held them to 3 points and we got 8 D-Lines sacks. GETTHEFUCOUTTAHERE LAME.1
 01-12-2006, 02:22 PM         #104
u_dont_know_me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockho said:
fu*k outta here. the only fu*king reason the bears are even in the fu*king playoffs is because they played teams with .500>* records 3/4ths of the time. sh*t, i wish my team had the same fu*king schedule this year, we woulda won our division and shut the fu*king bagles fans the fu*k up.

i would LOVE to see the bears get knocked out the first game they play in the playoffs. that'd make my fu*king day.
do u even watch football u bi*ch u.....we played the panthers 7 weeks ago and held them to 3 points...nobodys comin 2 chicago and fu*kin wit us this post season....we got the buy week for a reason....and u need to check yo stats lame cuase if my memory serves me right what was the records of the teams yall beat?????? HATE ME NOW ALL YALL PANTHER, SEATTLE, REDSKINS FANS.....we got a date in D town bi*ches. HOW BOUT THEM BEARS n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #105
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 u_dont_know_me said:
do u even watch football u bi*ch u.....we played the panthers 7 weeks ago and held them to 3 points...nobodys comin 2 chicago and fu*kin wit us this post season....we got the buy week for a reason....and u need to check yo stats lame cuase if my memory serves me right what was the records of the teams yall beat?????? HATE ME NOW ALL YALL PANTHER, SEATTLE, REDSKINS FANS.....we got a date in D town bi*ches. HOW BOUT THEM BEARS n*gga
just don't disappear if your team loses... lot of trash-talkin coming from chicago and its fans...
 01-13-2006, 10:34 AM         #106
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UNC FAN - THE ONE TEAM I (A BEARS FAN) DID NOT WANT TO MEET IN THE PLAYOFFS WAS CAROLINA! I KNOW WE BEAT THEM AT SOLIDER FIELD ONCE DURING THE REGULAR SEASON, BUT THE PLAYOFFS ARE A LOT DIFFERENT! I JUST HOPE Da BEARS SHOW UP AND DONT GET ROLLED ON LIKE THEY DID IN 2001 AGAINST THE EAGLES!

GOOD LUCK UNC! MAY THE BEST TEAM ADVANCE!
 01-13-2006, 10:38 AM         #107
Katsumoto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G-Child_N_OHIO said:
UNC FAN - THE ONE TEAM I (A BEARS FAN) DID NOT WANT TO MEET IN THE PLAYOFFS WAS CAROLINA! I KNOW WE BEAT THEM AT SOLIDER FIELD ONCE DURING THE REGULAR SEASON, BUT THE PLAYOFFS ARE A LOT DIFFERENT! I JUST HOPE Da BEARS SHOW UP AND DONT GET ROLLED ON LIKE THEY DID IN 2001 AGAINST THE EAGLES!

GOOD LUCK UNC! MAY THE BEST TEAM ADVANCE!
now this guy gets respect...tired of all the trash talk...lay down and take your lose
 12 years ago '04        #108
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 G-Child_N_OHIO said:
UNC FAN - THE ONE TEAM I (A BEARS FAN) DID NOT WANT TO MEET IN THE PLAYOFFS WAS CAROLINA! I KNOW WE BEAT THEM AT SOLIDER FIELD ONCE DURING THE REGULAR SEASON, BUT THE PLAYOFFS ARE A LOT DIFFERENT! I JUST HOPE Da BEARS SHOW UP AND DONT GET ROLLED ON LIKE THEY DID IN 2001 AGAINST THE EAGLES!

GOOD LUCK UNC! MAY THE BEST TEAM ADVANCE!
yeah man, i feel ya. good luck to your team too. the bears are a scary a.ss defense. should be a great game
 01-13-2006, 11:47 AM         #109
Katsumoto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
yeah man, i feel ya. good luck to your team too. the bears are a scary a.ss defense. should be a great game
GO PANTHERS!!! and yep good game it should be
 01-13-2006, 12:31 PM         #110
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You kno what I like about these playoiff games.

THey are all rematches of the regular season.

I dont even know who to pick, I like the Bears, but I gotta rollw it the hometown squad.

whoever wins this game is going to the Super Bowl though, so you might as well call this the NFC championship and call the Skins/Hawks game a free a.ss whoopin' versus Carolina or Chicago pass.
 01-13-2006, 03:04 PM         #111
u_dont_know_me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
just don't disappear if your team loses... lot of trash-talkin coming from chicago and its fans...

i been posting on bx for 5 years....i aint going away.....but yall got a a.ss whooopin waitin on yall....
 12 years ago '04        #112
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 u_dont_know_me said:
i been posting on bx for 5 years....i aint going away.....but yall got a a.ss whooopin waitin on yall....
we'll see....
 01-13-2006, 03:59 PM         #113
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 u_dont_know_me said:
i been posting on bx for 5 years....i aint going away.....but yall got a a.ss whooopin waitin on yall....
why do cats continue to say a.ss whooping in reference to this game?

fiirst off son, the last game was a measley 13-3 victory.

thtas not an a.ss whooping by any standards, unless this was baseball or hockey.
 12 years ago '05        #114
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i reckon panthers will win
 12 years ago '04        #115
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 438 438
you already know... bears crushin' like fat bi*ches on midgets
 12 years ago '04        #116
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
if ya'lll thinkin its gonna be a crush or a blowout...think again...its gonna be a dayum close game...but if Steve plays as well as he did and gets in the end zone at least once or twice...Carolina will take this. I want my Panthers to win anyway.

btw..UNC fan.....I'll be able to watch at least the 2nd half this week...a brother been missin all the games and only been able to check in by internet on my phone.
 12 years ago '04        #117
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
good luck to chicago though...ya'll got my respect
 01-13-2006, 06:28 PM         #118
pookiemou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta go with the Panthers.
 01-13-2006, 08:28 PM         #119
The Sorrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Panthers will win they will go max protection
runn it up da gut with DeShaun Fosta
establish da Play Action im expect grossman
to throw pix like a rookie like i know he is
panthers win it close score but they will
dominate respect da pantha's folks chea
 12 years ago '04        #120
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 434 434
Chicago All Day
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
166 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Amazon Prime just hit the Apple TV 4!!!
2 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy