(5) Carolina Panthers Vs. (2) Chicago Bears

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 krOnikk said:
You're an idiot if you think they'll put up 21.

and we're confident cause we beat them already.

Dumb fu*k.
I know your stupid, but damn........It's the playoffs who cares if you already beat them. After the Panthers win what are you going to say "well will beat them in week 13" hahaha. The Panthers CAN and WILL put up 21 points.
 01-11-2006, 10:55 AM         #82
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS GONNA BE A REPLAY OF THE REGULAR SEASON MEETING BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS, WHERE DELHOMME WAS SACKED 8 TIMES!!! Da BEARS ALL THE WAY IN Da 06!
 12 years ago '05        #83
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Animosity said:
Started long before that lose last weekend...never seen a positive post about the Bears come from that source, always negative bashing
On The Real The Only Time That bi*ch Mouth Should Be Opened Is When A d!ck Is Going In It
 01-11-2006, 01:39 PM         #84
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I know your stupid, but damn........It's the playoffs who cares if you already beat them. After the Panthers win what are you going to say "well will beat them in week 13" hahaha. The Panthers CAN and WILL put up 21 points.
Whatever. I ain't turning this into an argument. But I guarantee they will not score 21.
 12 years ago '04        #85
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Da Real Talk said:
On The Real The Only Time That bi*ch Mouth Should Be Opened Is When A d!ck Is Going In It
haha..the funny thing is that the bengals and bears arent even in the same conference let along division.. they play each other maybe once every few years
 12 years ago '04        #86
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 krOnikk said:
Whatever. I ain't turning this into an argument. But I guarantee they will not score 21.
i'm the biggest Panthers fan and i can guarantee you they won't score 21. either team will be lucky to put 10 on the board. am i right Kronikk?
 12 years ago '05        #87
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
That bi*ch Was Poppin All That sh*t Off N Now She Mute, Some1 Need To Up That Gif Of Chad Johnson Crying On The Sideline When They Lost , I Like The Bengals N All But Her Dyke a.ss Is Starting To Make Me Hate Them

Atleast Our Team Can Hold On To Leads bi*ch
 01-11-2006, 02:20 PM         #88
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
i'm the biggest Panthers fan and i can guarantee you they won't score 21. either team will be lucky to put 10 on the board. am i right Kronikk?
True.

I see the winner of this game scoring 14-17 pts.
 12 years ago '04        #89
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 krOnikk said:
True.

I see the winner of this game scoring 14-17 pts.
the way the bears defense has played all year, and the way the panthers defense has really stepped up, 14-17 maybe asking a lot. i believe the only way that happens is if an INT is returned for a TD. this will be a true defensive struggle
 01-11-2006, 02:32 PM         #90
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those are the games I love best. I've been seeing defensive struggles all year.

Well, except for the first Chicago/Minnesota, Chicago/Detroit games. Those were just blowouts.
 12 years ago '04        #91
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 krOnikk said:
Those are the games I love best. I've been seeing defensive struggles all year.

Well, except for the first Chicago/Minnesota, Chicago/Detroit games. Those were just blowouts.
yeah i love watchin a smash-mouth defensive game. people constantly getting beat up and thrown around. this game is going to be great
 12 years ago '05        #92
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 vegasman said:
I said it before the only two teams the Bears have to worry about in the NFC are Carolina and Tampa Bay.

It will be a good game...but of course I'm taking the Bears all day baby

I don't want to mention any names, but don't hate on the Bears cause your team lost at home in the first round.
If your talkin about me, you can shut that sh*t up right now. I've been hating on the Bears waaaay before last weekend and I will continue after they lose this weekend.

Da FalseTalk I got something you can put in yo mouth too.
 12 years ago '05        #93
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Da Real Talk said:
That bi*ch Was Poppin All That sh*t Off N Now She Mute, Some1 Need To Up That Gif Of Chad Johnson Crying On The Sideline When They Lost , I Like The Bengals N All But Her Dyke a.ss Is Starting To Make Me Hate Them

Atleast Our Team Can Hold On To Leads bi*ch
Mute?? Bahahaha I'm still here and I don't care if you like the Bengals or not. We don't need any f*gs on the bandwagon.

Go Panthers!
 12 years ago '05        #94
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
* Ques Up The Playoff Theme Song To The Bengals*

You Should Be Here
 01-11-2006, 09:18 PM         #95
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ LMAO..

I like the Bears, becuase i like when teams turnaround their seasons from a year before and make a run at something.

I wish tehy wouldnt hav ehad ot play the Panthers until the Championship game though, but it's going to be interesting.

Mushim Muhammad versus Steve Smith?

BEARS DEFENSE versus PANTHERS DEFENSE?

This game better be exciting.
 01-12-2006, 03:55 AM         #96
rockho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k outta here. the only fu*king reason the bears are even in the fu*king playoffs is because they played teams with .500>* records 3/4ths of the time. sh*t, i wish my team had the same fu*king schedule this year, we woulda won our division and shut the fu*king bagles fans the fu*k up.

i would LOVE to see the bears get knocked out the first game they play in the playoffs. that'd make my fu*king day.
 01-12-2006, 07:21 AM         #97
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockho said:
fu*k outta here. the only fu*king reason the bears are even in the fu*king playoffs is because they played teams with .500>* records 3/4ths of the time. sh*t, i wish my team had the same fu*king schedule this year, we woulda won our division and shut the fu*king bagles fans the fu*k up.

i would LOVE to see the bears get knocked out the first game they play in the playoffs. that'd make my fu*king day.
Shut the fu*k up f*g**t.

There is 2 teams in the playoffs that had an easier schedule than the Bears. Seahawks and Panthers. Then it's the Bears and right after is the Colts.

Please know what you are talking about before your f*g**t a.ss says something.

Stupid fu*k.

Even then, they don't pick their schedule or dictate how good other teams are. They beat whoever they play. Sounds like a bunch of bi*ching you're doing you fu*king f*g.

Last edited by krOnikk; 01-12-2006 at 07:23 AM..
 01-12-2006, 10:52 AM         #98
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, I don't give a fu*k about no schedule.

It's not any teams fault how strong their schedule is. They play who they have to.

They're obviously doing something right if they beat the teams.
 12 years ago '04        #99
terral21 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 2 2
i think that the panthers are too much for the bears
 01-12-2006, 11:29 AM         #100
th@_v1LLa1n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krOnikk said:
Shut the fu*k up f*g**t.

There is 2 teams in the playoffs that had an easier schedule than the Bears. Seahawks and Panthers. Then it's the Bears and right after is the Colts.

Please know what you are talking about before your f*g**t a.ss says something.

Stupid fu*k.

Even then, they don't pick their schedule or dictate how good other teams are. They beat whoever they play. Sounds like a bunch of bi*ching you're doing you fu*king f*g.
I agree...teams don't PICK who they want to play...

Obviously the Bears did do something right or else they wouldn't be one of the best defensive units in the league. The only thing that I can really even see as being suspect with them is their QB, and even there they still win games.

This will be a good game, they are 2 playoff teams...
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy