Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
i hate tha Bears as much as the next guy but DAMN KronIKK is k!lling ya'll...
that boy speaks tha truth, he knows his shiet..I can't even hate on tha man..
he knows what he talking about..
The Bears, will let Steve Smith play his game, last time they met he had like 14 catches, and was a career high in yards...but no TD's...you can have 25 catches and 200 yards with no TD's..that aint gon win you any games...The Bears worry about stopping the run and pressuring Delhomme to make mistakes, and they will...them 8 sacks against Carolina last meeting? All front 4, not no blitzes, no db's involved..what does that say? Theres n*ggas all over that back field, just waiting like vultures for a ball comming there way. Panthers fan saying this is a landslide, and will be easy...nice and greasy? believe me, this sh*t will be a hard game...but I can't even predict a winner, play-offs is a different atmosphere...
 12 years ago '05        #42
space
space
sorry i double post, i was meaning to edit my last one...
Just wanted to say, Mushin Muhammed will own his old team.
 12 years ago '04        #43
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
 uncfan888 said:
i'm glad the panthers are the underdog again. we play better that way. let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
 12 years ago '04        #44
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
 krOnikk said:
LMFAO@ Goings & Foster > Jones

The fu*k OUTTA HERE. Jones had more yards than both them n*ggas. 1300 yds.

Carolina is one-dimensional. Chicago will stop the run game and then Smith will be the only weapon they have. They had an offense last time and what happened? They scored 3 pts.

If you're gonna be a fu*king moron, then don't post in the topic.
hey

If you can remember dude, carolina is not where they are cuz of da running game. T/B of the Gaint had more running yards than the Panhters whole team. AND THEN WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT THEY CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF THEM. IF CAROLINA HAD A RUNNING GAME THEN JACK WOULD THROWN FOR 50 TD'S THIS SEASON. SO KEEP WISHING DUDE.
 01-10-2006, 12:38 PM         #45
moneymike07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this should be a great game if your an football fan. but carolina has fire power on the offense and i don't see that on the bears. carolina wins this one by two touchdowns

28-14
 01-10-2006, 12:46 PM         #46
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tytetrax said:
hey

If you can remember dude, carolina is not where they are cuz of da running game. T/B of the Gaint had more running yards than the Panhters whole team. AND THEN WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT THEY CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF THEM. IF CAROLINA HAD A RUNNING GAME THEN JACK WOULD THROWN FOR 50 TD'S THIS SEASON. SO KEEP WISHING DUDE.
The only fu*king reason that Tiki was shut down was because when the Panthers got a lead, NYG had to throw the ball to win. So Tiki wasn't used as much.

Carolina RAN OVER the NYG and held on to the ball for like 40 fu*king minutes.

Thing is, Carolina ran over a depleted NYG LB core. These were guys they got off the fu*king street basically.

Carolina will not run on Chicago like that (We have 2 pro bowl LB's and 2 secondary pro bowlers also). They will have to throw the ball to win. Trust me, Chicago is gonna focus on stopping the run early and make Carolina one-dimensonal like last time.

I mean, if you couldn't see all the missed tackles that the NYG had than you're blind. Do you seriously think that Chicago would miss those tackles when they are faster and swarm the ball more than the NYG do?

I could see ya'll stopping us on offense BUT eventually your defense will give to our run game.

The difference with the NYG and Chicago offense is that the Chicago Bears WILL NOT stop running the ball. They will run the ball more than 13 times (Which is how many times the NYG ran the ball.The reason they lost IMO)

Carolina faced a one dimensional NYG team that relied on Manning to win the game, but Chicago will not put the game in Grossmans hands. In the 4th qtr, Chicago will still be running the ball.
 01-10-2006, 12:48 PM         #47
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneymike07 said:
this should be a great game if your an football fan. but carolina has fire power on the offense and i don't see that on the bears. carolina wins this one by two touchdowns

28-14
You're on crack if you think Chicago allows 28 points to be scored on them.

Besides the 24 points the Bengals put up on Chicago in Week 3, NO TEAM has put up over 9 points on Chicago in Chicago.

9 fu*kING points. Get real kid.
 01-10-2006, 12:55 PM         #48
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and even though Carolina beat the NYG, Delhomme got sacked 4 times. The offensive line of the Carolina Panthers is gonna be the downfall. Trust me.
 12 years ago '05        #49
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Word Props To The n*gga Kronik

N n*ggas Talk About The Panthers Is The Underdog I Seen Espn & Fox Pick The Panthers N That Aint Doing sh*t But Pissing Us Off Some1 On The Panthers Will Be On The Playoff Edition Of Jacked Up (If They Have It) N The Bears Will Win This Game
 12 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 tytetrax said:
hey

Jack Delhomme?
 12 years ago '05        #51
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
LMAO How U Gone Support A Team N Dont Even Know Ya Qb's Name Haahahahaha
 12 years ago '04        #52
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Da Real Talk said:
Word Props To The n*gga Kronik

N n*ggas Talk About The Panthers Is The Underdog I Seen Espn & Fox Pick The Panthers N That Aint Doing sh*t But Pissing Us Off Some1 On The Panthers Will Be On The Playoff Edition Of Jacked Up (If They Have It) N The Bears Will Win This Game
haha... that's funny. people pickin the panthers to win may p!ss your team off, but your team has already pissed ours off. that dude with the funny name has been runnin his mouth, and we all know what happened to new york last week after they ran their mouths. ya'll can support your team all u want, but you act like your team is gonna blow the panthers out... not gonna happen
 01-10-2006, 02:12 PM         #53
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
haha... that's funny. people pickin the panthers to win may p!ss your team off, but your team has already pissed ours off. that dude with the funny name has been runnin his mouth, and we all know what happened to new york last week after they ran their mouths. ya'll can support your team all u want, but you act like your team is gonna blow the panthers out... not gonna happen
If I remember right, the D Line of the Giants sacked Delhomme 4 times. So they did get theirs. It's just that the LB's and secondary let them down, along with the offense.

Bears have people on defense to back up Ogun's comments. Giants didn't.

Outside of Strahan and Osi. Giants have no one on defense.

Last edited by krOnikk; 01-10-2006 at 02:15 PM..
 01-10-2006, 02:20 PM         #54
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and you want some more stats.

Here you go:

They both had 6 games against common teams and between those games the Bears defense gave up 49 points and the Panthers gave up 98. That's about double.
 12 years ago '04        #55
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 krOnikk said:
and you want some more stats.

Here you go:

They both had 6 games against common teams and between those games the Bears defense gave up 49 points and the Panthers gave up 98. That's about double.
and? all this doesn't matter. the only thing that matters is what happens in this game. i just think it's funny that all you bear fans act like your team is gonna completely destroy the panthers. you have no offense, and this isn't november, so don't expect the same result
 01-10-2006, 02:34 PM         #56
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never once said the word destroy.

You don't have to DESTROY a team to beat them.

Just throwing info around.

Peppers is an unusual player, a guy who had 10½ sacks this season and is going to the Pro Bowl. But he wasn't nearly as dominating as some pundits thought he would be, especially after a breakout 2004 campaign. All of Peppers' sacks came in six games, which means he had 10 games with no sacks, and that is indicative of his career. He is a streak shooter, a rusher who collects sacks in bunches and who is capable of being shut out or posting a three-sack game. On Sunday, the Panthers need him to author one of his big games. Miller was coming off an injury the first time he matched up with Peppers, and he got some help in passing situations. Expect the Bears to do some double-team blocking on Peppers this time, as well.
 12 years ago '04        #57
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 krOnikk said:
I never once said the word destroy.

You don't have to DESTROY a team to beat them.
i know you didn't say "destroy"..but you're actin like the panthers have absolutely no shot at winning. in fact, everyone in chicago is acting like the panthers are a bad team and chicago is so much more dominating. well they're not, they have a slight edge on defense, and nothing on offense. i guarantee this game will not end up the same as the other one. but it's not a big deal, cuz we prefer to be the underdog. Jake Delhomme is now 5-1 in playoff games, and 5 of those games he has a QB rating of over 100. he sometimes looks crazy during the season, but in the playoffs he completely changes. but i'm not going to go back and forth anymore... good luck to your team this weekend, may the best team win.
 12 years ago '05        #58
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
What Did Ogun Say
 12 years ago '04        #59
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Da Real Talk said:
What Did Ogun Say
i don't remember the exact words, but he was basically saying that the panthers can't beat the bears and the panthers are all hype... stuff like that
 01-10-2006, 04:05 PM         #60
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN is picking the Panthers.

God, there biased attitude fu*king sickens me.

"Weather will not be a factor"

Weather wasn't a factor the first game you fu*king idiots.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy