(5) Carolina Panthers Vs. (2) Chicago Bears

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i dont want to jinx any team so im not gonna make a pick this game :D
damn you... pick the bears
 12 years ago '04        #22
Imfamous 
space
space
$604 | Props total: 0 0
Bears they goin put 2 much pressa on Delhomme...and they Unlike the G-men can cover in 1-on-1 match-ups...so they goin bring heat....

Bears inlandslide
28-7
 12 years ago '04        #23
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Imfamous said:
Bears they goin put 2 much pressa on Delhomme...and they Unlike the G-men can cover in 1-on-1 match-ups...so they goin bring heat....

Bears inlandslide
28-7

this has to go be the funniest thing i've seen on here today. they can't cover smith 1-on-1, that's why they use the Cover 2. smith has over 160 yards receiving last time against the bears. and if you think the bears are going to score 28 points, you are either crazy or high. they'll score maybe 14-17 tops.
 01-09-2006, 05:34 PM         #24
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockho said:
if memory serves me correctly... the bears are a fu*king terrible team.

they beat about 4 teams above .500 this year. and i think they only scored about 5 touchdowns, the rest were field goals.

Panthers in a landslide.
Wow. Shows the stupidity of the people on BX.

Let's forget that Chicago SWEPT the NFC South.

Everyone that is saying that the Panther team is a different team is talking out of their a.ss.

They are the exact same fu*king team who played an overrated team in the NYG with all of their LB core on the IR and already had a suspect run defense to begin with.

Let's see how Foster does against some Pro-bowlers.

Carolina's duo of DE's had ZERO sacks against Chicago. They were punished all day. Even Peppers, the freak of nature himself, was manhandled.

People forget to credit the Chicago Bears offensive line, which is one of the MAIN reasons they are 11-5.

I see the Bears winning the trench battles and the winner of the trench battles wins this game.

Chicago 17
Carolina 10

Last edited by krOnikk; 01-09-2006 at 05:36 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #25
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 krOnikk said:
Wow. Shows the stupidity of the people on BX.

Let's forget that Chicago SWEPT the NFC South.

Everyone that is saying that the Panther team is a different team is talking out of their a.ss.

They are the exact same fu*king team who played an overrated team in the NYG with all of their LB core on the IR and already had a suspect run defense to begin with.

Let's see how Foster does against some Pro-bowlers.

Carolina's duo of DE's had ZERO sacks against Chicago. They were punished all day. Even Peppers, the freak of nature himself, was manhandled.

People forget to credit the Chicago Bears offensive line, which is one of the MAIN reasons they are 11-5.

I see the Bears winning the trench battles and the winner of the trench battles wins this game.

Chicago 17
Carolina 10
rockho does not speak for the majority of people on BX. there is no way this game is a landslide for either team.

i see Carolina comin out and smith runnin wild. i also see us getting a running game going and puttin more pressure on Grossman then we did last time

Carolina 17
Chicago 10

and believe it or not, but this panthers team IS different. there is no more stephen davis f!ghting for position, the defense has stepped it up and really come together. we finally have some type of consistent running game, and we have experience in the playoffs. none of the inexperienced QBs won yesterday, and grossman hasn't even started a full season of games yet. i guarantee you we will get some sacks this week and chicago won't get another 8 sacks.

and please don't make excuses for why New York played so badly yesterday... Carolina dominated them in all phases. \

you keep looking at this game as if it's going to be the exact same as last time.. no 2 games are ever the same. and the bears won't be as dominant against us as they were last time

Last edited by uncfan888; 01-09-2006 at 05:45 PM..
 01-09-2006, 07:18 PM         #26
SiZ108  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give it Carolina based on experience. Both teams got sick Defenses but unless the Bears get 2 scores outta their D they will have a rough time gettin in the endzone. Carolina on the other hand has a veteran QB who knows wat it take 2 win.
 12 years ago '04        #27
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
GO BEARS BEARS>>>>>PANTHERS
BEARS 17 PANTHERS 10
 01-09-2006, 10:11 PM         #28
th@_v1LLa1n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just think about it...do you really think a coach like John Fox, a defensive minded coach, isn't going to do research on a team that dominated him on the defensive side of the ball? John Fox will prepare this team for what they're going up against, and they have Grossman...who has started like 6 games in his entire career as their opposing QB.

I know I'm a Panther fan but the organization and the coaching staff they have there is one of a kind, you won't find an organization like this anywhere. There is no doubt in my mind that they will win, but out of all the teams in the NFC playoffs Chicago has scared me the most. They have a Super Bowl defense, but the offense is anemic.

It should be a good game, and looking at it outside of being a Panther fan, Carolina has the edge...and if you don't see that then you have problems. Davis isn't a factor anymore, and Foster is running wild. Steve Smith is ready to show the world who he is and I really don't see anybody stopping them.
 12 years ago '05        #29
seven 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 3 3
Bears will win because of their defense.
The bears will come to play and prove in front of the home crowd that they are the number 1 defensive team in all of football.
I say if the bears can score 24 points reguardless of who they play they will win.

It doesnt hurt to have 2 great runners and that means we will punish the panthers inside and wear them down.
The panthers front will be soft already cause they gon be worried about grossman throwin the ball.

Thomas Jones will have a superstar game 158 yards rushing.
Grossman will do so-so
The defense will play a record breaking game due to the fact we get mike brown back as well as hunter and a couple of other key players.

Oh yeah all this on top of having 3 weeks off, no people they wont be sluggish theyll be energinized.

enough talking
BEARS WILL SHOW AND PROVE
 12 years ago '05        #30
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Im looking for the Panthers to win this game...I am pissed the Giants lost tot hem but I respect the Panthers, good solid team..
 01-10-2006, 02:10 AM         #31
MrServon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the bears d dosnt nail the sh*t outta delhomme and foster then they are gonna have a field day over the offense of the bears.
 01-10-2006, 02:25 AM         #32
$$$$$ MAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bears win cuz, some1 on bears D gonna lay steve smith out 4 a while, {wouldnt doubt it} thats my prediction
 12 years ago '04        #33
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
PANTHERS....Steve Smith the best WR in NFL today....
 12 years ago '05        #34
smoothhustlaa 1 heat pts
space
space
$234 | Props total: 2 2
we will pick grossman off at least 3 times.......carolina easy again........
 12 years ago '05        #35
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
#5...
 12 years ago '04        #36
Imfamous 
space
space
$604 | Props total: 0 0
^^^oh yea I that Beanie Sigel???

1 word

Mushin Muhammed (spelling, an yes I know it's 2 words)

panthers cant defend him...he goin do his dance at least twice...
 01-10-2006, 10:00 AM         #37
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothhustlaa said:
we will pick grossman off at least 3 times.......carolina easy again........
Like they won easily last time??

You people are fu*king morons...
 12 years ago '05        #38
Se7en Six 76 1116 heat pts1116
space
space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 997 997
 rockho said:
if memory serves me correctly... the bears are a fu*king terrible team.

they beat about 4 teams above .500 this year. and i think they only scored about 5 touchdowns, the rest were field goals.

Panthers in a landslide.

thank you, ive been saying this all year
 01-10-2006, 11:50 AM         #39
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm going with the Panthers, more offense.Foster and Goings > Jones, Smith > Muhsin.Delhomme > Grossman.The Panthers just have more of an offense to win the game.
 01-10-2006, 12:14 PM         #40
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaCam2939 said:
I'm going with the Panthers, more offense.Foster and Goings > Jones, Smith > Muhsin.Delhomme > Grossman.The Panthers just have more of an offense to win the game.
LMFAO@ Goings & Foster > Jones

The fu*k OUTTA HERE. Jones had more yards than both them n*ggas. 1300 yds.

Carolina is one-dimensional. Chicago will stop the run game and then Smith will be the only weapon they have. They had an offense last time and what happened? They scored 3 pts.

If you're gonna be a fu*king moron, then don't post in the topic.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy