squad up!

(5) Carolina Panthers Vs. (2) Chicago Bears

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2006, 06:18 PM         #26
SiZ108  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give it Carolina based on experience. Both teams got sick Defenses but unless the Bears get 2 scores outta their D they will have a rough time gettin in the endzone. Carolina on the other hand has a veteran QB who knows wat it take 2 win.

13 years ago '04        #27
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
GO BEARS BEARS>>>>>PANTHERS
BEARS 17 PANTHERS 10

01-09-2006, 09:11 PM         #28
th@_v1LLa1n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just think about it...do you really think a coach like John Fox, a defensive minded coach, isn't going to do research on a team that dominated him on the defensive side of the ball? John Fox will prepare this team for what they're going up against, and they have Grossman...who has started like 6 games in his entire career as their opposing QB.

I know I'm a Panther fan but the organization and the coaching staff they have there is one of a kind, you won't find an organization like this anywhere. There is no doubt in my mind that they will win, but out of all the teams in the NFC playoffs Chicago has scared me the most. They have a Super Bowl defense, but the offense is anemic.

It should be a good game, and looking at it outside of being a Panther fan, Carolina has the edge...and if you don't see that then you have problems. Davis isn't a factor anymore, and Foster is running wild. Steve Smith is ready to show the world who he is and I really don't see anybody stopping them.

13 years ago '05        #29
seven 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 3 3
Bears will win because of their defense.
The bears will come to play and prove in front of the home crowd that they are the number 1 defensive team in all of football.
I say if the bears can score 24 points reguardless of who they play they will win.

It doesnt hurt to have 2 great runners and that means we will punish the panthers inside and wear them down.
The panthers front will be soft already cause they gon be worried about grossman throwin the ball.

Thomas Jones will have a superstar game 158 yards rushing.
Grossman will do so-so
The defense will play a record breaking game due to the fact we get mike brown back as well as hunter and a couple of other key players.

Oh yeah all this on top of having 3 weeks off, no people they wont be sluggish theyll be energinized.

enough talking
BEARS WILL SHOW AND PROVE

13 years ago '05        #30
Stupendamatic 121 heat pts121
space
space
$19,032 | Props total: 4607 4607
Im looking for the Panthers to win this game...I am pissed the Giants lost tot hem but I respect the Panthers, good solid team..

01-10-2006, 01:10 AM         #31
MrServon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the bears d dosnt nail the sh*t outta delhomme and foster then they are gonna have a field day over the offense of the bears.

01-10-2006, 01:25 AM         #32
$$$$$ MAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bears win cuz, some1 on bears D gonna lay steve smith out 4 a while, {wouldnt doubt it} thats my prediction

13 years ago '04        #33
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 25 25
PANTHERS....Steve Smith the best WR in NFL today....

13 years ago '05        #34
smoothhustlaa 1 heat pts
space
space
$234 | Props total: 2 2
we will pick grossman off at least 3 times.......carolina easy again........

13 years ago '05        #35
Oh_Yea 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,960 | Props total: 405 405
#5...

13 years ago '04        #36
Imfamous 
space
space
$604 | Props total: 0 0
^^^oh yea I that Beanie Sigel???

1 word

Mushin Muhammed (spelling, an yes I know it's 2 words)

panthers cant defend him...he goin do his dance at least twice...

01-10-2006, 09:00 AM         #37
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothhustlaa said
we will pick grossman off at least 3 times.......carolina easy again........
Like they won easily last time??

You people are fu*king morons...

13 years ago '05        #38
Se7en Six 76 1116 heat pts1116
space
space
space
$3,209 | Props total: 1817 1817
 rockho said
if memory serves me correctly... the bears are a fu*king terrible team.

they beat about 4 teams above .500 this year. and i think they only scored about 5 touchdowns, the rest were field goals.

Panthers in a landslide.

thank you, ive been saying this all year

01-10-2006, 10:50 AM         #39
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm going with the Panthers, more offense.Foster and Goings > Jones, Smith > Muhsin.Delhomme > Grossman.The Panthers just have more of an offense to win the game.

01-10-2006, 11:14 AM         #40
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaCam2939 said
I'm going with the Panthers, more offense.Foster and Goings > Jones, Smith > Muhsin.Delhomme > Grossman.The Panthers just have more of an offense to win the game.
LMFAO@ Goings & Foster > Jones

The fu*k OUTTA HERE. Jones had more yards than both them n*ggas. 1300 yds.

Carolina is one-dimensional. Chicago will stop the run game and then Smith will be the only weapon they have. They had an offense last time and what happened? They scored 3 pts.

If you're gonna be a fu*king moron, then don't post in the topic.

13 years ago '05        #41
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
space
$24,769 | Props total: 6677 6677
i hate tha Bears as much as the next guy but DAMN KronIKK is k!lling ya'll...
that boy speaks tha truth, he knows his shiet..I can't even hate on tha man..
he knows what he talking about..
The Bears, will let Steve Smith play his game, last time they met he had like 14 catches, and was a career high in yards...but no TD's...you can have 25 catches and 200 yards with no TD's..that aint gon win you any games...The Bears worry about stopping the run and pressuring Delhomme to make mistakes, and they will...them 8 sacks against Carolina last meeting? All front 4, not no blitzes, no db's involved..what does that say? Theres n*ggas all over that back field, just waiting like vultures for a ball comming there way. Panthers fan saying this is a landslide, and will be easy...nice and greasy? believe me, this sh*t will be a hard game...but I can't even predict a winner, play-offs is a different atmosphere...

13 years ago '05        #42
space
space
sorry i double post, i was meaning to edit my last one...
Just wanted to say, Mushin Muhammed will own his old team.

13 years ago '04        #43
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,515 | Props total: 0 0
 uncfan888 said
i'm glad the panthers are the underdog again. we play better that way. let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

13 years ago '04        #44
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,515 | Props total: 0 0
 krOnikk said
LMFAO@ Goings & Foster > Jones

The fu*k OUTTA HERE. Jones had more yards than both them n*ggas. 1300 yds.

Carolina is one-dimensional. Chicago will stop the run game and then Smith will be the only weapon they have. They had an offense last time and what happened? They scored 3 pts.

If you're gonna be a fu*king moron, then don't post in the topic.
hey

If you can remember dude, carolina is not where they are cuz of da running game. T/B of the Gaint had more running yards than the Panhters whole team. AND THEN WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT THEY CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF THEM. IF CAROLINA HAD A RUNNING GAME THEN JACK WOULD THROWN FOR 50 TD'S THIS SEASON. SO KEEP WISHING DUDE.

01-10-2006, 11:38 AM         #45
moneymike07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this should be a great game if your an football fan. but carolina has fire power on the offense and i don't see that on the bears. carolina wins this one by two touchdowns

28-14

01-10-2006, 11:46 AM         #46
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tytetrax said
hey

If you can remember dude, carolina is not where they are cuz of da running game. T/B of the Gaint had more running yards than the Panhters whole team. AND THEN WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT THEY CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF THEM. IF CAROLINA HAD A RUNNING GAME THEN JACK WOULD THROWN FOR 50 TD'S THIS SEASON. SO KEEP WISHING DUDE.
The only fu*king reason that Tiki was shut down was because when the Panthers got a lead, NYG had to throw the ball to win. So Tiki wasn't used as much.

Carolina RAN OVER the NYG and held on to the ball for like 40 fu*king minutes.

Thing is, Carolina ran over a depleted NYG LB core. These were guys they got off the fu*king street basically.

Carolina will not run on Chicago like that (We have 2 pro bowl LB's and 2 secondary pro bowlers also). They will have to throw the ball to win. Trust me, Chicago is gonna focus on stopping the run early and make Carolina one-dimensonal like last time.

I mean, if you couldn't see all the missed tackles that the NYG had than you're blind. Do you seriously think that Chicago would miss those tackles when they are faster and swarm the ball more than the NYG do?

I could see ya'll stopping us on offense BUT eventually your defense will give to our run game.

The difference with the NYG and Chicago offense is that the Chicago Bears WILL NOT stop running the ball. They will run the ball more than 13 times (Which is how many times the NYG ran the ball.The reason they lost IMO)

Carolina faced a one dimensional NYG team that relied on Manning to win the game, but Chicago will not put the game in Grossmans hands. In the 4th qtr, Chicago will still be running the ball.

01-10-2006, 11:48 AM         #47
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneymike07 said
this should be a great game if your an football fan. but carolina has fire power on the offense and i don't see that on the bears. carolina wins this one by two touchdowns

28-14
You're on crack if you think Chicago allows 28 points to be scored on them.

Besides the 24 points the Bengals put up on Chicago in Week 3, NO TEAM has put up over 9 points on Chicago in Chicago.

9 fu*kING points. Get real kid.

01-10-2006, 11:55 AM         #48
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and even though Carolina beat the NYG, Delhomme got sacked 4 times. The offensive line of the Carolina Panthers is gonna be the downfall. Trust me.

13 years ago '05        #49
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Word Props To The n*gga Kronik

N n*ggas Talk About The Panthers Is The Underdog I Seen Espn & Fox Pick The Panthers N That Aint Doing sh*t But Pissing Us Off Some1 On The Panthers Will Be On The Playoff Edition Of Jacked Up (If They Have It) N The Bears Will Win This Game

13 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 tytetrax said
hey

Jack Delhomme?

most viewed right now
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
35 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
68 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Heavy Tits, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
25 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wild 3 ON 3 MMA Fight..Yo wtf?! Lol...
9 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - BREAKING: CNN reports Saudis admit to killing Jamal Khashoggi
85 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Drake " I made a vest out of you" (Shots at Kanye)
71 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Does styles P have a point?
72 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Stephen A Smith "A Rodge is the greatest QB I have ever seen in my life!"
47 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Former West Virginia Running Back Arrested For Incest and Sodomy
30 comments
8 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
50 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
16 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL What Did We Learn? Week 6
29 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
61 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
34 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside FAT GIRLS ARE EVEVOLING! ( RAWNOPULLOUT flabby & thick edition)
6 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
40 comments
8 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 15 - Trump has raised OVER $100 MILLION for 2020 REELECTION; the most sinc..
20 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
54 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
82 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boosie on 6ix9ine trolling
13 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
MidNiteBlues
The Watcher
YungVino
Twotwenty
stogz
Taree
blah blah blah
FlyboyCaz
kawgre12
squirtofkahlua
Top 10 most slapped recently
Aries
LuckiiWaviano
Affectz
Magic Johnson
Aztlan
BustaCarmichaeI
antisocial100
blah blah blah
Oh_Yea
Cowboywiz

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Did Rap Niggas Run the High Fashion Trend Into The Ground
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Baton Rouge/RapALot Rapper "Marley G" Shot and Killed Last Night
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
160 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy