(5) Carolina Panthers Vs. (2) Chicago Bears

most viewed right now
 62
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #341
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Well Im Disappointed.....Bears Should Have Won This Game, Are Defense Wasn't Just There Today, We Gave Them A Touch Down Right Off The Back....Its Just Defense Didn't Play Well Today.....But There Is Always Next Year....Hopefully We Can Do It Then

Colts Losing Is Very Supprising Also....I Was Shocked At That One
 12 years ago '04        #342
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
fu*k YOU PANTHERS.... OK i said wAt i wanted.....

At Least Brett Farve isnt the #1 most hated person in chicago now....

#1 = Steve Smith


Last edited by doro85; 01-15-2006 at 07:50 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #343
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 krOnikk said:
You're an idiot if you think they'll put up 21.

and we're confident cause we beat them already.

Dumb fu*k.
LOL and I'm the idiot.......29-21 BAHAHAHAHAHA....IDIOT.


 uncfan888 said:
i'm the biggest Panthers fan and i can guarantee you they won't score 21. either team will be lucky to put 10 on the board. am i right Kronikk?
Are you sure your a Panthers fan?? Maybe if you weren't trying to kiss Kronikk's a.ss/keyboard.

Bahahahaha that's so dumb.....how can you guarantee your team wont score 21 points??!?!?
 12 years ago '04        #344
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
LOL and I'm the idiot.......29-21 BAHAHAHAHAHA....IDIOT.



Are you sure your a Panthers fan?? Maybe if you weren't trying to kiss Kronikk's a.ss/keyboard.

Bahahahaha that's so dumb.....how can you guarantee your team wont score 21 points??!?!?

He's not a Panthers fan because he predicted the score of the game wrong?
You, my friend, are an idiot.
 12 years ago '04        #345
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Bahahahaha that's so dumb.....how can you guarantee your team wont score 21 points??!?!?
i don't think anyone thought the panthers would get 29 points against the bears. their defense didnt play the way it is capable of playing. quit worrying bout me, and worry about your own team
 12 years ago '05        #346
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
He's not a Panthers fan because he predicted the score of the game wrong?
You, my friend, are an idiot.
No you fu*king dumbass.....he guaranteed his so called team wouldn't score 10 points when he supposedly have been watching them for 16 weeks, while I predicted they would score 21 points after watching them for maybe 3 or 4 games.

Now your an idiot.


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-15-2006 at 08:06 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #347
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
No you fu*king dumbass.....he guaranteed his so called team wouldn't score 10 points when he supposedly have been watching then for 16 weeks, while I predicted they would score 21 points after watching them for maybe 3 or 4 games.

Now your an idiot.
no..i think you're still the idiot. you predicted they would score so much because you don't like the bears. i predicted they wouldn't cuz i actually pay attention to football and defenses. you need to take your little negative attitude and move the fu*k on. i, like every other actual football fan, thought the game would be 10-7 or somethin like that.
 01-15-2006, 08:11 PM         #348
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
no..i think you're still the idiot. you predicted they would score so much because you don't like the bears. i predicted they wouldn't cuz i actually pay attention to football and defenses. you need to take your little negative attitude and move the fu*k on. i, like every other actual football fan, thought the game would be 10-7 or somethin like that.
exactly

Shes just a fu*king hater but I can still say that the Bears got farther than the Bengals

and that sh*t wont change

 12 years ago '04        #349
Woot 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$756 | Props total: 0 0
Steve Smith just showed you guys whats up
 12 years ago '05        #350
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 uncfan888 said:
no..i think you're still the idiot. you predicted they would score so much because you don't like the bears. i predicted they wouldn't cuz i actually pay attention to football and defenses. you need to take your little negative attitude and move the fu*k on. i, like every other actual football fan, thought the game would be 10-7 or somethin like that.
first off, I do like the Bears, I just got tired of seeing Kronikk, Jigga, Carden and Da Faketalk talk sh*t about my team so I started rooting against them.

"actual football fans who pay attention to defenses who thought the game would 10-7" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAha

You were too busy kissing Kronikk's a.ss........... "am I right kronikk?"

shut the hell up.


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-15-2006 at 08:15 PM..
 01-15-2006, 08:16 PM         #351
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't even know football bi*ch

you just d*ckride the bengals and have no knowledge in anything you fu*king say

leave football to the big boys
 12 years ago '04        #352
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
first off, I do like the Bears, I just got tired of seeing Kronikk, Jigga, Carden and Da Faketalk talk sh*t about my team so I started rooting against them.

"actual football fans who pay attention to defenses who thought the game would 10-7" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAha

You were too busy kissing Kronikk's a.ss........... "am I right kronikk?"

shut the hell up.
haha...you're such a dumbass. stick to somethin a girl should watch like knitting or something. if you knew anything, which obviously you don't, you would have known that the bears have only given up 61 points at home all year
 12 years ago '04        #353
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
 krOnikk said:
You don't even know football bi*ch

you just d*ckride the bengals and have no knowledge in anything you fu*king say

leave football to the big boys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fu*k it...we'll be back next year, NEW AND IMPROVED!!!

PROPS 2 MY REAL BEAR FANS WHO FOUGHT TILL THE END.

If I hit you earlier, I'll get you later....
 12 years ago '04        #354
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
I Still Say Go Bears..... Nfc Is Dead Tho.... Who Ever Wins The Afc Will Take The Super Bowl... Seahawks Vs Panthers Next Week....i Officially Hate The Panthers Now That Steve Smith k!lled Us So Im Goin Against Them....

BUT IN ALL REALITY NEITHER DEFENSE SHOWED UP TODAY...


Last edited by doro85; 01-15-2006 at 08:23 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #355
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 krOnikk said:
You don't even know football bi*ch

you just d*ckride the bengals and have no knowledge in anything you fu*king say

leave football to the big boys
Bahahaha "d*ckride the Bengals" NO......I will always and forever be a Bengals fan.

"leave football to the big boys"

Bahahaha I talk sh*t on the internet with little boys like you and major in sports journalism to professionaly trash talk with the "big boys".

Don't take it personal Kronikk, I like the Bears, I root for them. Except for this year......basically because of you and Carden were hating on my team for no reason. I'm not a hater....just rubbing salt the wounds. Don't get mad.......I see your a true Bears fan though.


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-15-2006 at 08:26 PM..
 01-15-2006, 08:27 PM         #356
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well go ahead and gloat
Chicago will still be back next year
 12 years ago '05        #357
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 krOnikk said:
well go ahead and gloat
Chicago will still be back next year
Bengals will back too and Carson Palmer!!

Too bad we don't meet untill 2009. Don't talk sh*t about my team unless you can back yours up....DAMNIT!!
 12 years ago '05        #358
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
Glad we got revenge.
 12 years ago '04        #359
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Bengals will back too and Carson Palmer!!

Too bad we don't meet untill 2009. Don't talk sh*t about my team unless you can back yours up....DAMNIT!!
Carson MIGHT be back....word is that dat injury was serious...maybe career endin....


but bears fan never stop lovin the team.... only the people who jumped on the band wagon around week 12 will say they suck n talk sh*t...any REAL bears fan will jus take it n expect better next year.. but come on now... we got our defensive players locked up for a few years.... offense will make some moves...ron rivera will be interviewed for a H.C. job but i cant see him ready yet so he will be back

..... THE BEARS, A PROBLEM IN 06


Last edited by doro85; 01-15-2006 at 08:49 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #360
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 doro85 said:
Carson MIGHT be back....word is that dat injury was serious...maybe career endin....


but bears fan never stop lovin the team.... only the people who jumped on the band wagon around week 12 will say they suck n talk sh*t...any REAL bears fan will jus take it n expect better next year.. but come on now... we got our defensive players locked up for a few years.... offense will make some moves...ron rivera will be interviewed for a H.C. job but i cant see him ready yet so he will be back

..... THE BEARS, A PROBLEM IN 06
Ok.....the way you feel about the Bears and they're offense.......is the exact same way I feel for the Bengals and their defense. But Carson WILL BE BACK, Grossman is no savior, but the Bears will probably sign him to a long term contract.
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy