(4)New England VS (2)Denver (Pre Game & Game Thread)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
plummer chkes throws two picks. Bruchi, mcginest, and colvin combine for 6 sacks. Bell get 100 yards rushing BUT fumbles at a costly time. Brady is Brady 2-3 TDs. tight game but Pats pull it off 23-20. i know where u denver fans are coming from with all the stats why the broncos will win, but wasnt the rams supposed to handle the pats? the 2001 team was not full of superstars. The only reason y the patriots actually have a good chance of winning is because of Belicheck & Brady= Unstoppable in playoffs. Go Pats!!!
 01-11-2006, 05:13 PM         #82
DoogZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kg81 said:
go pats i wanna see if they can win an afc championship outside of foxborough!
1985 AFC Championship Game: won 31 - 14 at Miami Dolphins
2001 AFC Championship Game: won 24 - 17 at Pittsburgh Steelers
2004 AFC Championship Game: won 41 - 27 at Pittsburgh Steelers

3 of the 5 patriots AFC Championships, and 2 of their last 3 have been on the road. Know what you're talking about before you talk.
 01-11-2006, 06:10 PM         #83
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NY RICH G said:
Lets Go New England Patriots. Were Stronger And Healthier Than The Last Time We Played Denver.
Yea I hope Brady and the Patriots take it
 12 years ago '06        #84
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 sebastian said:
I expect my Broncos will be the underdog going into this game.
Thats how we want it.

But when we played the Pats earlier in the year we had the game in hand until we started playing conservative.

I was really wanting to face Cincy in this game and have the Pats beat the Colts, then the Pats come to Denver lol :(
at least someone's givin the pats some respect
 01-12-2006, 01:06 AM         #85
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony Gonzalez was just on the Budweiser hot seat on espn and they had him pick the winner of each game. He picked the Broncos to win. Then he was asked to pick the superbowl winner and he said the colts right away then said "nah....wait....uh....The Broncos are gonna win it all". I always had respect for his skills but, I think he just moved up on my favorite player list. Go Broncos
 12 years ago '04        #86
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^Tony knows the Broncos are the sh*t he plays them twice a year, good job Gonzo!

Go Broncos Indeed!
 12 years ago '04        #87
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6095 6095
yea I just seen Tony say that sh*t too on ESPN and I was hype...lets go broncos!
 01-12-2006, 10:31 AM         #88
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know people arent giving us much of a chance but we have a way better chance this year then we did the last couple.
 12 years ago '05        #89
NY RICH G  OP
space
space
$572 | Props total: 0 0
U DO DON'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL! :finger: DA BRONCOS!
 01-12-2006, 12:28 PM         #90
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NY RICH G said:
U DO DON'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL! :finger: DA BRONCOS!
These are the types of quotes I like to see from clowns before the game goes down.
Always fun to bring these back up after their team gets dominated.

See you Saturday night.

:)
 12 years ago '05        #91
NY RICH G  OP
space
space
$572 | Props total: 0 0
Who U Callin A Clown Biotch, I'LL Bring This Up Right After We Win. I'd Place Bets With All The Pre-losers, But Just Like Your Team U Would Lose! The Stats Speak 4 Themself!
 12 years ago '05        #92
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
the patriots will win by 10 then they will upset the colts.....thats what im thinkin
 12 years ago '05        #93
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 NY RICH G said:
Who U Callin A Clown Biotch, I'LL Bring This Up Right After We Win. I'd Place Bets With All The Pre-losers, But Just Like Your Team U Would Lose! The Stats Speak 4 Themself!
listen man, You cool and everything, but don't be fu*kin Jinxing us!!! If we lose im a blame this whole sh*t on you and give you hate for the rest of the year, hahaha...but if we win, ill give you props, just once...hahahaha
 12 years ago '04        #94
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
*plays queen's "we are the champions"* no homo
 12 years ago '06        #95
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ all the bronco's fans...pats never get any respect. I'm not gonna come on here and start talkin about how the pats are gonna win this game n stuff, but I'm from Mass so u know what I think

p.s. everyone always picks against the pats

Last edited by beantown; 01-12-2006 at 01:54 PM..
 01-12-2006, 02:25 PM         #96
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
lol @ all the bronco's fans...pats never get any respect. I'm not gonna come on here and start talkin about how the pats are gonna win this game n stuff, but I'm from Mass so u know what I think

lmao whos picking against them?

Damn near everybody is saying the Pats will win, have u even turned on a tv lately?
The few who have picked denver(mainly Woody Paige) have been lauged at(i.e cold pizza yesterday)
 01-12-2006, 06:39 PM         #97
longislandfresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:

yeah for real...i agree with sebastian...pats get ALL the respect in the media. tom brady was on tv like last week sayin the same sh*t, that they are the least respected team in the NFL. i don't get it! do ya'll not watch tv up in new england? turn on anyyyyy sports channel and its all about tom brady, bill belechik and their dynasty. so repetitive too "tom brady is 10-0 in playoffs..tom brady this...tom brady that" ...aiight already! sh*t is dug into my skull, i know all that dudes stats and i ain't even a pats fan. goddamn!!
 01-12-2006, 06:50 PM         #98
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess the Pats fans are believing that bullsh*t Brady was saying about how they are the most disrespected team in the nfl. That was the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard, but I know Belichick is just putting that in their heads so that they can feel like they're the underdogs, even though they're going for the 3rd superbowl in a row. They get nothing but respect. If anything, the Broncos are the most disrespected team in the afc. They're 13-3 with a hard schedule, but being treated like a team that barely made the playoffs at 9-7 or some sh*t.
 01-12-2006, 08:48 PM         #99
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its been such a long week, I just want saturday night to get here lol

I'm so anxious it almost hurts
:(
 01-12-2006, 10:25 PM         #100
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts takin forever.. it needs to hurry up and be saturday..the afc games are gonna be bananas..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago