(4)New England VS (2)Denver (Pre Game & Game Thread)

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2006, 01:33 AM         #21
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
patriots win by field goal
 01-09-2006, 01:59 AM         #22
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Patriots have two rookies starting on the O line, Bruschi and Dillon are questionable.
While Denver is a 100% healthy, undefeated at home,had two weeks to prepare for this game & 12-2 against the Patriots since the NFL-AFL merger.

Patriots are going to have to bring their A game to have a chance.
 01-09-2006, 03:48 AM         #23
N - Titty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dillon gonna play itd dont even matter if he dont

just watch out for the boy colvin
he ready for a big time game
 12 years ago '05        #24
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,506 | Props total: 4426 4426
 sebastian said:
lmfao, the fu*k are you talking about?

theres maybe 3 denver fans on these boards & we havent talked sh*t about one single team this entire year, but when YOUR team comes to MY teams home, I'll make sure to quote you as soon as we walk all over you..

you sound like those jag fans you where just talking about
are you sure about that??
i know you aint responsible for every Broncos' fan on here...but i have one person that comes to mind when its about talking sh*t..and its about a team that plays for the state in which he lives... The Seattle Seahawks..his name is K1Entertainment...waiting for him to respond to this post.... we'll see K1...if you guys beat the Patriots, more power to ya...I'll respect you and your team...better be the same when Seahawks beat the Redskins homie..I'm tired of tha shiet talkin cuzz..

Last edited by Sluggernaut; 01-09-2006 at 04:14 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #25
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
are you sure about that??
i know you aint responsible for every Broncos' fan on here...but i have one person that comes to mind when its about talking sh*t..and its about a team that plays for the state in which he lives... The Seattle Seahawks..his name is K1Entertainment...waiting for him to respond to this post.... we'll see K1...if you guys beat the Patriots, more power to ya...I'll respect you and your team...better be the same when Seahawks beat the Redskins homie..I'm tired of tha shiet talkin cuzz..
just cause I hate the Seahawks doesnt mean I talk sh*t about everyone elses team, lol just seattle but see I dont boast and brag about the broncos like yall do about the seahawks I mean its just getting ridiculous in this fu*kin state.........

Last edited by K1; 01-09-2006 at 04:17 AM..
 01-09-2006, 04:24 AM         #26
N - Titty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is the game on sat or sunday ?

cos i need to cancel a few things to check the game out
 12 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
just cause I hate the Seahawks doesnt mean I talk sh*t about everyone elses team, lol just seattle but see I dont boast and brag about the broncos like yall do about the seahawks I mean its just getting ridiculous in this fu*kin state.........
well what do you expect, their football team is in the play offs with home field advantage, with an mvp, a highest rated qb in the league? what do you expect the state of Washington to do? to get on their Windows PC, drink coffee and look at 747's fly around all day and not get excited about your own football team..what we suppose to roll over and not support them....go to Indianapolis, their team is tha sh*t..are they not suppose to be excited about their team? whats your problem? aren't the bronco's fan excited the bronco's in the play offs? you dont make sense, at all...oh i get it, its in your humble opinion, that the Seahawks suck, and "Over-rated" so the Seattle fans, has no real legit reason to be in a frenzy? We're making a mountain of mole hole, we're getting excited over a team that didn't play nobody who had the softest schedule in the league....okay...just you wait...

OldeEnglish22oz said:
i know you aint responsible for every Broncos' fan on here...but i have one person that comes to mind when its about talking sh*t..and its about a team that plays for the state in which he lives... The Seattle Seahawks..
"and its about a team that plays for the state in which he lives...The Seattle Seahawks" just because i said you talked sh*t about the Seahawks, didn't imply that you talked sh*t about any other team, I never once said that..dont misquote me homie its simple as that..

Last edited by Sluggernaut; 01-09-2006 at 04:42 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #28
MarkVito 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
props
 12 years ago '05        #29
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
You Know What Time It Is Muthafu*kers...pats All Day Every Day!!!
 01-09-2006, 07:33 AM         #30
Wetoyou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rofl ^^. Colts are gon get owned by the pats. Just you wait...
 12 years ago '05        #31
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
patriots = got spanked in their own building buy the colts that arent scared of patriots anymore

Patriots = Own the Colts in the Postseason!!!
Peyton = Brady's bi*ch in the postseason!!!
Colts = Lucky win in our house during REGULAR SEASON!!!
 12 years ago '05        #32
space
space
why aren't n*ggaz afraid of the Pats anymore?
them boys is vicious...and i don't even like them...i dont like them, but i respect them...anyone who think, because they been losing some games, and they aint tha same team no more..get out of here..i want them to lose as much as the next anti-patriots guy..but these guys are not to be played with.....BUT...in a way i want them to win, so they can go against the colts, if the colts beat tha steelers... and it'll be a rematch of the season...sh*t is going to be sicc...
 01-09-2006, 09:45 AM         #33
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
why aren't n*ggaz afraid of the Pats anymore?
them boys is vicious...and i don't even like them...i dont like them, but i respect them...anyone who think, because they been losing some games, and they aint tha same team no more..get out of here..i want them to lose as much as the next anti-patriots guy..but these guys are not to be played with.....BUT...in a way i want them to win, so they can go against the colts, if the colts beat tha steelers... and it'll be a rematch of the season...sh*t is going to be sicc...
I respect em lol.

I was really hoping the Bengals would win so we could face them first and then hopefully the pats knock off the colts.
God I was praying for that scenario especially after Palmer got hurt.

I'm def. nervous about the game but we just gotta put on our hardhats and do what we've done all season.
 12 years ago '04        #34
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
pats>denver they mite have beat us earlier but that was when we were all banged up and the final score was 28-20. now you can say it was that close because denver was playin safe in 2nd half but that still doesnt say much. i have it a close game but i was wrong bout last game too. all i can say is Go Pats!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #35
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
pats>denver they mite have beat us earlier but that was when we were all banged up and the final score was 28-20. now you can say it was that close because denver was playin safe in 2nd half but that still doesnt say much. i have it a close game but i was wrong bout last game too. all i can say is Go Pats!!!!!
GO PATS, fu*k THE RED SOX!!!
 12 years ago '05        #36
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 227 227
Patriots coming.....yall know what it is.

But I hate the fact that Denver is fresh....
 01-09-2006, 11:01 AM         #37
shacronz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new england will make it in denver with no problems
because they can't be stopped in january. they get better and better every week.
but i have to say that denver is hard to beat.
we'll see if ti's gonna be close
my guess 37:24 for new england
 01-09-2006, 02:29 PM         #38
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just remember this, I hate the Patriots for b eating my team lol...

BUT.

They do lose games in the regular season it happens, they lost to the Steelers and the Eagles last year by pretty big margins.

what happened in the playoffs?

BUT.

DENVER is a team that can matc up against them and I dont see them beating DENVER, but the Broncos are choke artists in the playoffs so we'll have to see.
 12 years ago '04        #39
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
^^^^^^^^^^^
y dont u jus hop on the patriots bandwagon and stop pickin the teams vs. the pats. jus admit it patriots=God of football. when it seems things get too tough and there is no hope, patriots come through.
 12 years ago '04        #40
Imfamous 
space
space
$604 | Props total: 0 0
In all Respect 2 all yur opinions Bill Bellicheck(spellin) is undefeated facin a team he lost 2 in the season in the post-season...So it's hard 2 go against them...

Keep in mind Denver beat em in the reg season...
The Colts beat em in the reg season...

^^Think of that an then think of Brady's 9-0 record in the post season and Bill Bellicheck(spellin) track record as stated above...

Pats in Super Bowl...Period
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy