squad up!

(4)New England VS (2)Denver (Pre Game & Game Thread)

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2006, 03:24 AM         #26
N - Titty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is the game on sat or sunday ?

cos i need to cancel a few things to check the game out

13 years ago '05        #27
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
space
$24,789 | Props total: 6688 6688
 K1Entertainment said
just cause I hate the Seahawks doesnt mean I talk sh*t about everyone elses team, lol just seattle but see I dont boast and brag about the broncos like yall do about the seahawks I mean its just getting ridiculous in this fu*kin state.........
well what do you expect, their football team is in the play offs with home field advantage, with an mvp, a highest rated qb in the league? what do you expect the state of Washington to do? to get on their Windows PC, drink coffee and look at 747's fly around all day and not get excited about your own football team..what we suppose to roll over and not support them....go to Indianapolis, their team is tha sh*t..are they not suppose to be excited about their team? whats your problem? aren't the bronco's fan excited the bronco's in the play offs? you dont make sense, at all...oh i get it, its in your humble opinion, that the Seahawks suck, and "Over-rated" so the Seattle fans, has no real legit reason to be in a frenzy? We're making a mountain of mole hole, we're getting excited over a team that didn't play nobody who had the softest schedule in the league....okay...just you wait...

OldeEnglish22oz said
i know you aint responsible for every Broncos' fan on here...but i have one person that comes to mind when its about talking sh*t..and its about a team that plays for the state in which he lives... The Seattle Seahawks..
"and its about a team that plays for the state in which he lives...The Seattle Seahawks" just because i said you talked sh*t about the Seahawks, didn't imply that you talked sh*t about any other team, I never once said that..dont misquote me homie its simple as that..

Last edited by Sluggernaut; 01-09-2006 at 03:42 AM..

13 years ago '05        #28
MarkVito 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
props

13 years ago '05        #29
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
You Know What Time It Is Muthafu*kers...pats All Day Every Day!!!

01-09-2006, 06:33 AM         #30
Wetoyou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rofl ^^. Colts are gon get owned by the pats. Just you wait...

13 years ago '05        #31
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
patriots = got spanked in their own building buy the colts that arent scared of patriots anymore

Patriots = Own the Colts in the Postseason!!!
Peyton = Brady's bi*ch in the postseason!!!
Colts = Lucky win in our house during REGULAR SEASON!!!

13 years ago '05        #32
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
space
$24,789 | Props total: 6688 6688
why aren't n*ggaz afraid of the Pats anymore?
them boys is vicious...and i don't even like them...i dont like them, but i respect them...anyone who think, because they been losing some games, and they aint tha same team no more..get out of here..i want them to lose as much as the next anti-patriots guy..but these guys are not to be played with.....BUT...in a way i want them to win, so they can go against the colts, if the colts beat tha steelers... and it'll be a rematch of the season...sh*t is going to be sicc...

01-09-2006, 08:45 AM         #33
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said
why aren't n*ggaz afraid of the Pats anymore?
them boys is vicious...and i don't even like them...i dont like them, but i respect them...anyone who think, because they been losing some games, and they aint tha same team no more..get out of here..i want them to lose as much as the next anti-patriots guy..but these guys are not to be played with.....BUT...in a way i want them to win, so they can go against the colts, if the colts beat tha steelers... and it'll be a rematch of the season...sh*t is going to be sicc...
I respect em lol.

I was really hoping the Bengals would win so we could face them first and then hopefully the pats knock off the colts.
God I was praying for that scenario especially after Palmer got hurt.

I'm def. nervous about the game but we just gotta put on our hardhats and do what we've done all season.

13 years ago '04        #34
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,413 | Props total: 909 909
pats>denver they mite have beat us earlier but that was when we were all banged up and the final score was 28-20. now you can say it was that close because denver was playin safe in 2nd half but that still doesnt say much. i have it a close game but i was wrong bout last game too. all i can say is Go Pats!!!!!

13 years ago '05        #35
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said
pats>denver they mite have beat us earlier but that was when we were all banged up and the final score was 28-20. now you can say it was that close because denver was playin safe in 2nd half but that still doesnt say much. i have it a close game but i was wrong bout last game too. all i can say is Go Pats!!!!!
GO PATS, fu*k THE RED SOX!!!

13 years ago '05        #36
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 402 402
Patriots coming.....yall know what it is.

But I hate the fact that Denver is fresh....

01-09-2006, 10:01 AM         #37
shacronz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new england will make it in denver with no problems
because they can't be stopped in january. they get better and better every week.
but i have to say that denver is hard to beat.
we'll see if ti's gonna be close
my guess 37:24 for new england

01-09-2006, 01:29 PM         #38
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just remember this, I hate the Patriots for b eating my team lol...

BUT.

They do lose games in the regular season it happens, they lost to the Steelers and the Eagles last year by pretty big margins.

what happened in the playoffs?

BUT.

DENVER is a team that can matc up against them and I dont see them beating DENVER, but the Broncos are choke artists in the playoffs so we'll have to see.

13 years ago '04        #39
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^
y dont u jus hop on the patriots bandwagon and stop pickin the teams vs. the pats. jus admit it patriots=God of football. when it seems things get too tough and there is no hope, patriots come through.

13 years ago '04        #40
Imfamous 
space
space
$604 | Props total: 0 0
In all Respect 2 all yur opinions Bill Bellicheck(spellin) is undefeated facin a team he lost 2 in the season in the post-season...So it's hard 2 go against them...

Keep in mind Denver beat em in the reg season...
The Colts beat em in the reg season...

^^Think of that an then think of Brady's 9-0 record in the post season and Bill Bellicheck(spellin) track record as stated above...

Pats in Super Bowl...Period

13 years ago '04        #41
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^
True Story

13 years ago '04        #42
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
 whoitbes said
The Broncos are 8-0 at home this year, including against the Pats. The Pats are definitelly better then they were when we played them in week 6, but we went 13-3 with a hard a.ss schedule for a reason. We're a good a.ss team. Denver will give NE all they can handle in our stadium. If they get past us in Denver, then I'll look at them as the favorite going into the AFC championship game. If we can't beat the Pats in Denver, then we didn't deserve to go to the superbowl anyway. Should be a good game though, unlike some of the blowouts that happened this first week.
Word, exactly what I'm saying man. Yall acting like NE already got this game won, but they are defintely goin 2 have to earn it to get a victory. We havent lost at home all year, and it's not easy to come to Mile High and play man I dont care who you are. It's goin to be a hell of a game though, I'm pumped for this matchup like crazy... At first I was bummed that we didnt get Cincinatti, but I guess we might as well get the champs right away and test our team & season... My prediction = Broncos win by 7. :-)

13 years ago '05        #43
NY RICH G  OP
space
space
$572 | Props total: 0 0
The Smell Of Another Superbowl Championship Is Gettin' Stronger!

01-09-2006, 04:00 PM         #44
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'ma be right here in this thread after the game, I hope everybody else who made these predictions are as well.

01-09-2006, 04:26 PM         #45
N - Titty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broncvos will be beaten by the pats

THE COLTS IS THE ONLY HARD GAME THEY GOT COMING TO THEM

but this is football
sh*t CAN HAPPEN look at wat happend to carson

SO DONT take sh*t5 for granted
we all here rooting for our teams
but to say
that one team is gonna blow the other out based on past statistics is crazy

and for the record
pats dont lose twice to the same team IN ONE SEASON EVER

and thats the bottom line

13 years ago '05        #46
MarkVito 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
propz

01-09-2006, 04:31 PM         #47
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver got that easy..they could of k!llED Patriots last game...but they lay'd low...and almost lost that game..this time..they going murder Pats

13 years ago '04        #48
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^basically

heres a good breakdown of all the playoff games

and heres my reasons why the broncos will win........

Reasons why the Denver Broncos will win outweighs brady's playoff W-L stat

12-2 against the Patriots since the NFL-AFL merger the broncos have only lost to the pats 2 times........

one time was when we had started Danny Kannell at quarterback.........

Broncos are undefeated at home.......

Brady is not a good road quarterback......

They like to zone blitz and a way to stop that is run thats what we do.......

They have trouble with fast running backs.

Tatum Bell rushed for 114 yards on 13 carries against the Patriots in Week 6.....

Mike Anderson even contributed 57 yards.

Center Tom Nalen will be a tough challenge for Wilfork.

Patriots have two rookies starting on the O line, Bruschi and Dillon are questionable.

Corey dillion wont make a difference WE STOP THE RUN as our defense finished 2nd at stopping the run.........

Champ Bailey and Darrent Williams was rated #2 CB tandum in the NFL next to the Bears CB tandum.

it was 21-3 earlier in the season then broncos let them back in the game, they could have k!lled them if they wanted.

There secondary is awful they finished 31st aka seond to last in Passing Defense.

With that said Ashley Lelie is a deep threat and he's big. Rod Smith can also be a deep threat

Denver is a 100% healthy, undefeated at home,had two weeks to prepare for this game.

Broncos control the ball they finished #1 in Time Of Possesion

Broncos will win the turnover battle because

The Broncos don't turn the ball over, they rank last in giveaways with only 7 INTs all year and only 9 Fumbles a total of only 16 turnovers.

The Broncos finished 3rd in takeaways with 36 total (INTs and Fumbles)

The Patriots finished 31st in takeaways with only 18 total (INT and Fumbles)

With the extra week to prepare, it will be interesting to see what new things Mike Shanahan comes up with to try against the Patriots' defense.

Last edited by K1; 01-09-2006 at 05:12 PM..

13 years ago '05        #49
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
Patriots go this game...even the ESPN analysts are saying Patriots!!!

01-09-2006, 06:20 PM         #50
SiZ108 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=bluntednt]Patriots go this game...even the ESPN analysts are saying Patriots!!![/QUOTE

Them analysts is usually wrong. The day i bet on Salsburys advice is the day i lose the lease on my crib

DENVER WINS at Home

most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
196 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
87 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
36 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
71 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
62 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trailblazers [Opening Night Thread]
969 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
60 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
47 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
151 comments
12 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
59 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
54 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
16 comments
8 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
47 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan H..
18 comments
9 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Movies That Suck After a Second Viewing
55 comments
12 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cutest face
10 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Dangelo Russell CONFIRMED A BUST, He Scored 8PT In 30Min IN HIS 4TH SEASON..
26 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 audio inside Young Buck Still Copping Pleas With The T@anny
36 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
46 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
55 comments
9 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
stogz
Dun Language
Kyu
Magic Johnson
OleBone
Arson
FireBeats
realgunta
NoLvstName
Lonny Breaux
Top 10 most slapped recently
baddie
BlackDynamite
DrizzyStan06
Gang Sht
Flippa Huxtable
suavehooper
-The Snitch-
DonYBE
cluckaluck
trapclassics

most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
155 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside The wall
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
210 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
ďCapĒ Responds To Pusha T
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
349 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
52 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy