(4)New England VS (2)Denver (Pre Game & Game Thread)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2006, 12:55 PM         #281
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-taps dance into thread-

I BEEN TELLING YALL n*ggaS SINCE THE START OF THE SEASON,
THIS IS A DIFFERENT BRONCO TEAM THAN THE LAST COUPLE SEASONS.
 12 years ago '04        #282
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6096 6096
Playoff game in Denver next week....CHEA!
 01-15-2006, 06:06 PM         #283
miketv4388 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Same thing with my boys over here, they ain't wanna listen...

Puttin' an end to the dynasty...great day to be a Broncos fan...bring on the Steelers!

BRONCOS BABY!

Last edited by miketv4388; 01-15-2006 at 06:08 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #284
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
Congrats To The Broncos But My God...yall Gotta Give Credit To The Dude On The Pats That Chased Champ Down From The Other Side Of The Damn Feild To Stop Him From Gettin That 100 Yrd Int. Return
 01-16-2006, 10:40 PM         #285
dabombkid4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where all u denver haters at now?
Road to the Super Bowl goes through D-town.
 01-18-2006, 07:57 PM         #286
goulet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all, cut the bullsh*t! Why are people saying the Pats HAD a good run?? You dont have to win every super bowl to be on a dynasty run. I look at it this way, I'm from Mass and I love the pats, but i'm not gonna say they got screwed. However that was a terrible PI call, and everyone in new england, denver, and in the media knows it. But i will say they were clearly the better coached team because of two factors, 1) they ran and passed all over the broncos, i think they had something like 400 yards of offense to denvers 200 or so. 2) Their defense was shutting down denver and 3 of denvers scores came off of a fumbled punt deep in new england territory, an interception brought to the one yard line, and a BS pass interference call. However New England have 5 turnovers which will always lose you a game. Denver was all over the fumbles and turnovers and thats what won them the game. I do not complain about that because it has happened for New England plenty of times where they won games because of big turnovers. New england got beat in denver after a season full of injuries. This is why i believe they are still on a run. Say bruschi, seymour, dillon, branch, light, harrison, dont get injured this season. Lets even say half of them are still injured, the pats probably go 14 - 2 or 13 - 3 this season and that denver game is being played in Gillette. And it would have been in the snow and freezing cold and new england most likely wins. It didnt happen and i know this but these injuries will be gone next chance and they will be back hungrier and have the best chance at a super bowl out of anyone in the league.
 01-18-2006, 08:05 PM         #287
goulet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And whose the dumb bastard who said somethin like Champ Bailey made a xman type effort?? Man i give him credit for the pick and the return but that ball was thrown right into champ baileys chest, if he doesnt make that play he deserves to be fired!!! I could have picked that, brady made the wrong read and made an awful throw. I like the broncos, and if new england wasnt in the playoffs id be rooting for the broncos or the steelers, but champ bailey is the most overrated cornerback in the league. He gets a lot of interceptions which are big plays for his team but everyone overlooks how many times he has been beaten severely because he is to aggressive and plays too hard for the pick, he over plays so many balls its ridiculous. Its like 15 times a season they are showing him on ESPN getting blown out of the water for a TD and that outweighs his picks. The broncos are a great team who took down the champs. Hats off to them. Champ bailey is a pretty damn good player but hes not the best in the league or top 3 like everyone makes him out to be
 01-18-2006, 08:05 PM         #288
goulet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly think the steelers are gonna crush the broncos though.
 01-18-2006, 08:13 PM         #289
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goulet said:
I honestly think the steelers are gonna crush the broncos though.
-Adds to the list of famous quotes before this weeks game-

Check back Sunday.
 01-20-2006, 02:47 PM         #290
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BRONCOS all day here....Ima be torn between Panthers and Broncos "WHEN" we meet
 01-21-2006, 03:38 AM         #291
MrServon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we'll see kats im hopin for steel town vrs the panthers cuz denver just won back to backs with elway around 98

panthers gotta get that first bowl !!
 01-21-2006, 09:05 AM         #292
Domster 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go broncos!
 12 years ago '05        #293
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
why is everyone still posting in here???
 01-21-2006, 11:10 PM         #294
pc75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broncos will beat the steelers
 12 years ago '05        #295
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 pc75 said:
broncos will beat the steelers
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, *catches breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM         #296
The Sorrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man everybody knows dat pats woulda tookin it to da steelers
they'll ba back next yr beware of pats
 01-23-2006, 02:40 AM         #297
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Sorrow said:
man everybody knows dat pats woulda tookin it to da steelers
they'll ba back next yr beware of pats
What does that have to do with the Pats losing to the Broncos?
 01-23-2006, 03:13 AM         #298
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo all you pats fans need to shut the fu*k up. The broncos sh*t all over you patsies. fu*k outta here with your bullsh*t you yuppie bastards.

Last edited by rockho; 01-23-2006 at 03:15 AM..
 01-24-2006, 02:40 PM         #299
goulet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver won and that is the bottom line, but stop being immature and not recognizing why they won, denver won because of referees calls and new englands mistakes, there is nothing wrong with that but that is why they won. everyone on nfl live, nfl primetime, sportscenter, and any other sports shows even mentioned that it was a terrible call. how can you throw a flag like that and change a playoff game. and you cant even say "well what about the other TD's and turnovers, blah blah blah" because that play changes the game, NE was shutting down the denver offense all day and that gave them the ball at the one. And read espn.com and see what those writers have to say about the bailey fumble call, they know a lot more than us and they all said it was definitely a touchback its just because of the lack of cameras down in that endzone at the time the refs couldnt overturn it. But it shoulda been called a touchback in the first place!!! champ bailey is running about half speed and loses the ball in his right hand at about the half yard line. Because of the angle watson was coming from, and the angle the ball came out there is no possible way the ball could have come out his right hand at the half yardline and not went thru the endzone. New england had 400 yards of offense and look how much they coughed the ball up, they would have had about 600 yards of offense if it wasnt for all those fumbles. denver won that game because of new englands mistakes NOT because of denvers strengths
 01-24-2006, 02:42 PM         #300
goulet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and by the way rockhoe, you live in new england, your a steelers fan, and your sh*tting on the pats?? havent you seen what weve done to you guys? even with our sh*tty injured team this year we beat you up. the pats own the steelers
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy