(4)New England VS (2)Denver (Pre Game & Game Thread)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #261
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 Escrow said:
Bro...I don't hate Denver...lol...I just think that the game was swayed by 2 major calls
u got ur opinion...but i dont think the 5 TO's helped at all now did they? i dont know a team who wins with 5 TO's
 01-14-2006, 11:05 PM         #262
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
lol im just fu*kin with everyone i could care less
im just a confused raiders fan

Cheaaaaaaaaa... 6th pick bi*ches!!!:applause:
 01-14-2006, 11:06 PM         #263
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
u got ur opinion...but i dont think the 5 TO's helped at all now did they? i dont know a team who wins with 5 TO's

Seattle won with 3....and that game was called horribly...Seattle would of still won..but Dayum the Zebra's are fu*king up
 12 years ago '04        #264
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 678 678
we need a QB with a good arm, i dont know who i havent been payin attention to what QBs are who in ncaa
 12 years ago '04        #265
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
we need a QB with a good arm, i dont know who i havent been payin attention to what QBs are who in ncaa
ill go off-topic here for u....dude from Vandy got a cannon
 01-14-2006, 11:08 PM         #266
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
fu*k the NCAA...this is who the Raiders need

[pic - click to view]

01-14-2006, 11:08 PM         #267
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't talked sh*t about the Pats this whole year and I won't start now. I had a lot of respect for them coming into this game and I still do. They dominated the nfl the past 2 years and almost did it again this year.

Whether you agree with the outcome of the game or not doesn't really matter. Either way, the Broncos are in the AFC Championship game. I hope we play the Colts in Indy. I want Denver to have to beat the Colts in order to get to the Superbowl. I don't want to get an easy pass into the superbowl. Most people didn't think Denver could beat NE. I want the Broncos to take the hardest road to the Superbowl. fu*k it. Either they're good enough or they aren't. We'll find out next week.

Last edited by whoitbes; 01-14-2006 at 11:10 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #268
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Escrow said:
Seattle won with 3....and that game was called horribly...Seattle would of still won..but Dayum the Zebra's are fu*king up
yea but they still played the Redskins hahaha so that explains it...plsu they are in the WNFL
 12 years ago '04        #269
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Damn I was so glad these motherfu*kers got k!lled. NE k!lled themselves for real. Now. The hit by Watson on Champ was fu*king mad vicious, sh*t was ill.
 12 years ago '04        #270
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Yeah I wont talk sh*t about the patriots they are a great team and tom brady is the best QB in the NFL hands down IMO

but you fans need to stop saying you got screwed by the refs.....

The only questionable call is the P.I. I admit that but can you honestly go and say that the pats were screwed over?

Did the refs throw an INT to champ bailey in the redzone that went for 100 yds?

Did the refs fumble the football on a run (faulk) ?

Did the refs muff the return (troy brown) ?

Did the refs get hit by the Punter for a forced fumble (hobbs) ?
 12 years ago '04        #271
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 K1Entertainment said:
Yeah I wont talk sh*t about the patriots they are a great team and tom brady is the best QB in the NFL hands down IMO

The only questionable call is the P.I. I admit that but can you honestly go and say that the pats were screwed over?

That P.I. was the only questionable call the whole game, that sh*t was bogus. NE beat themselves, they didn't deserve to win the game the way they played.
 12 years ago '04        #272
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
Yeah, U know what this is. It's a celebration bi*ches!!! :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #273
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
 whoitbes said:
I haven't talked sh*t about the Pats this whole year and I won't start now. I had a lot of respect for them coming into this game and I still do. They dominated the nfl the past 2 years and almost did it again this year.

Whether you agree with the outcome of the game or not doesn't really matter. Either way, the Broncos are in the AFC Championship game. I hope we play the Colts in Indy. I want Denver to have to beat the Colts in order to get to the Superbowl. I don't want to get an easy pass into the superbowl. Most people didn't think Denver could beat NE. I want the Broncos to take the hardest road to the Superbowl. fu*k it. Either they're good enough or they aren't. We'll find out next week.
hell yeah, I'd like to see that also. wouldn't it just be so damn sweet to get back at Indy by taking them out in Indianapolis on our way 2 the superbowl? then NOBODY could say that we didnt earn our way into the big game. WHAT
 01-15-2006, 01:04 AM         #274
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...fu*kkkk the pats yo. i said it before and i'll say it a million times.
 01-15-2006, 01:15 AM         #275
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Patriots beat themselves.

Thats all you can say, it was a decent game but then they started turning th eball over like crazy.

the two fumbles were forced, but every other turnover they had was just stupid.
 12 years ago '05        #276
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 whoitbes said:
I want Denver to have to beat the Colts in order to get to the Superbowl. I don't want to get an easy pass into the superbowl. Most people didn't think Denver could beat NE. I want the Broncos to take the hardest road to the Superbowl. fu*k it. Either they're good enough or they aren't. We'll find out next week.
fu*k ya n*gga. Broncos can take anyone. Broncs are one of the few teams not able to get fu*ked up with injuries and still win the SB. Cin lost Palmer and fu*ked up. The Colt's starting CB just got stabbed by his wife so that's gonna effect them. Seahawks lost Alexander and will loss to the Bears if he doesn't come back. Broncos are going all the fu*king way. But I kinda want the Steels to win so I can go see the game again.
 12 years ago '04        #277
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 K1Entertainment said:

with the help the pats have gotten in the past from refs, no they werent screwed over the least bit
 01-15-2006, 03:24 AM         #278
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:

word up... exactly...

The Pats had a good run... I do liek both teams. not necessarily a crazy fan for neither team... but still. much respect for the defending champs and the team that beat the defending champs.

can't take away the 3 superbowls in 4 years the patriots won... can't you zzzzzzs respect that... sh*t, most of you cats hate on the pats because they are the champions. YEAH OK!

the denver broncos are a good team also. they proved that today and the season. sh*t 8-0 at home this year.. props.
 01-15-2006, 09:15 AM         #279
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congratz to the broncos. you stopped our run. excuses aint gonna change the score so i aint gonna make any. good luck to you guys in the afc championship. we will be back next year stronger. and at all the hate towards one football team. its like half the people dont care that the broncos won, they jus care about seeing the patriots lose, o well. GO PATRIOTS IN 06!
 12 years ago '06        #280
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Wow the Pats really did not play like a New England Patriot's team last night...so many unforced turnovers, a pass interception that Tom Brady never throws, Troy Brown fumbling a punt, what a weird game..

Congrats to all the Bronco's fans though, they knocked off the world champs and they just played a better game...everyone is already saying the Dynasty has ended but y'all haven't seen the end of the Patriots by any stretch of the imagination.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy