CODY's MEGA iPod HELP THREAD! *Any Questions, Ask Them Here*

most viewed right now
 63
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Beyonce ETHERS Alcoholic Nas On Twitter
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside 50 Cent son has a father day lunch
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Stephen A. Smith Apologizes For Saying He Likes Big Butts
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-01-2006, 09:01 PM         #121
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been reading the thread and everything and its been helpful on info for the ipods. I just got my free iPod video sent today so I was wondering what updates I should or shouldn't get for it. Is the iPodWizard safe to use to customize the fonts and everything on my iPod video or will it mess it up? I also wanted to know how to put album art up for all the albums I'm gonna put on it. So can someone like tell me by detail how to put it on th video iPod so that it shows up for every song. Props for info.


Last edited by Cheeze; 03-02-2006 at 07:24 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #122
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$8,247 | Props total: 4749 4749
 da juice mane said:
ok, ive got a question. i really like the album art showin for all my tracks. i have the album art tagged on the mp3 files and it shows up on iTunes, but when i send them to my iPod, not all the playlists that i have added album art to are showing the art. does anybody know why this is hapnin???
good question..just got an ipod for first time and strugglin with this also. How exactly do you add album arts to your ipod and have it display when playin songs.
 03-05-2006, 07:31 PM         #123
-hiphop- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
google it?
 03-06-2006, 09:13 PM         #124
da juice mane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i downloaded an .mp3 tagger and that helps tremendously. but for some reason not all the files i tag keep the art after the transfer to the iPod. id say it works probly 95% of the time. so i dunno, maybe its just a fluke...
 03-06-2006, 11:47 PM         #125
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive just been playin around with my iPod video and found out how to do alot of basic stuff and some diffivult stuff so if ya got some questions i might be able to help.

On putting the album art on the track basically what i do is this-
1. If it's an album and it is gonna have all the same album art then i highlight all the tracks in the album
2. Then on the bottom left of the iTunes screen there are 4 buttons, go to the one furthest to the right, it should look like a triangle w/ a square around it.Click that.
3.Then drag the album art onto the window that opens up.

That should allow the album art to show up for it. If you want individual album arts for each song just right click a song, click get info, then click artowrk, then click add and search for a picture to add.
 03-10-2006, 12:03 PM         #126
da juice mane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i used to do it that way J, but i like that .mp3 tagger best. and i just brought the files back from the iPod and re-tagged them and that fixed the probs. so i guess it was just a fluke. thx for the input tho...
 12 years ago '05        #127
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 MidNiteBlues said:
good question..just got an ipod for first time and strugglin with this also. How exactly do you add album arts to your ipod and have it display when playin songs.

the easiest way to do it is go 2 a site that has album covers such as circuitcity.com,amazon.com,bestbuy.com,etc.find the album and right click the pic and click copy.then add the album 2 ur itunes library.once u add the album or songs 2 the the itunes library highlight all the songs and right click and go to get info.at the bottom right corner u should see a box that says artwork.put the cursor in the artwork box and right click and click paste.once u do that hit ok and it should say processing.once thats done drag the album 2 ur ipod.

if u already have an album on ur ipoid and u want the artwork to show do the same thing but click on the ipod and find the album
 12 years ago '04        #128
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 198 198
does the ipod video come with a wall charger..? cause some ppl told me it didnt, and then other ppl told me it did...
 12 years ago '04        #129
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,269 | Props total: 14028 14028
i just brought my ipod video 30gb to my friends house and hooked it up to the usb and his computer didnt recognize it, now my ipod is stuck on one screen and i cant do anything, what gives?
 12 years ago '05        #130
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 Gmitch528 said:
does the ipod video come with a wall charger..? cause some ppl told me it didnt, and then other ppl told me it did...
the video ipod (30 or 60 gb) does not come with the wall charger
 12 years ago '05        #131
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 stunna2004 said:
i just brought my ipod video 30gb to my friends house and hooked it up to the usb and his computer didnt recognize it, now my ipod is stuck on one screen and i cant do anything, what gives?
did u install the updater or register?

u cant jus plug it in and start copyin songs

u have 2 put in the cd-rom disc and follow the directions
 12 years ago '04        #132
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,269 | Props total: 14028 14028
 wr8201 said:
did u install the updater or register?

u cant jus plug it in and start copyin songs

u have 2 put in the cd-rom disc and follow the directions
so is my sh*t fu*ked up or i gotta charge it and it'll work again
 12 years ago '05        #133
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 stunna2004 said:
so is my sh*t fu*ked up or i gotta charge it and it'll work again

is the first time ur usin it?if it is u have 2 register the ipod,install the updater,and install itunes to the cpu

if u registered and all that on ur own cpu then all u will have 2 do is put in the cd-rom and it will ask if it has 2 format it and since its alreayd formatted it wont do anythign but install the drivers so the cpu will recognize the ipod.then u will have 2 install the itunes on ur friends cpu unless he already has it on there.
 03-13-2006, 07:09 PM         #134
ThaRealest11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props on who helps me... I got this girls iPod from her cause she asked me to put music on it for her and I get it home and it has a pic on the screen of a power cord pluggin into an outlet so I plug the iPod in but it still don't do sh*t... I tried over and over but it has the same picture... it'll turn off but when u turn it back on its the same pic... props on good help... its an iPod mini..
 12 years ago '05        #135
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 ThaRealest11 said:
Props on who helps me... I got this girls iPod from her cause she asked me to put music on it for her and I get it home and it has a pic on the screen of a power cord pluggin into an outlet so I plug the iPod in but it still don't do sh*t... I tried over and over but it has the same picture... it'll turn off but when u turn it back on its the same pic... props on good help... its an iPod mini..

did she jus buy it and not put anything on it yet?if she did u will have 2 put in the cd rom and register the ipod and then install the updater.then after that install itunes 2 ur cpu unless u already have it on there

if that doesnt work i dont know cuz i have a video ipod
 03-13-2006, 10:11 PM         #136
ThaRealest11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wr8201 said:
did she jus buy it and not put anything on it yet?if she did u will have 2 put in the cd rom and register the ipod and then install the updater.then after that install itunes 2 ur cpu unless u already have it on there

if that doesnt work i dont know cuz i have a video ipod
Uh... is there ne way to get that cd rom off the internet??? Cuz I know she don't got it
 12 years ago '05        #137
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 ThaRealest11 said:
Uh... is there ne way to get that cd rom off the internet??? Cuz I know she don't got it

she has 2 have it cuz it came with the ipod unless she got it some other way

if she hasnt registered it and doesnt have the disc u will have 2 find some one with one cuz u cant do anything with the ipod until u register it


u can download itunes and get the newest update from apple.com but like i said u cant do anythign with it until u register it
 03-14-2006, 10:25 PM         #138
minimafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok i have had my 30 GB video ipod since christmas and it has been pretty good. But since i just today downloaded the new itunes where it organizes ur videos by Music Videos, Movies & Now TV shows. Well i downloaded 2 Drawn Together Episodes and a Beavis& Butthead episode...They are supposed to go into the TV show category on the ipod. I also changed the category my family guy episodes went into so it wud be more organized. So i do this and then the famoly guy episodes are gone and there is no "TV Shows" category on my ipod. So i try everything i can, but now it says "The Videos where not copied to your ipod because, im not authorized to view them on this computer" cud sum1 PLEASE help me get the tv show category on my ipod please. and help me find my other family guy episodes
 12 years ago '05        #139
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 minimafiaaj said:
Ok i have had my 30 GB video ipod since christmas and it has been pretty good. But since i just today downloaded the new itunes where it organizes ur videos by Music Videos, Movies & Now TV shows. Well i downloaded 2 Drawn Together Episodes and a Beavis& Butthead episode...They are supposed to go into the TV show category on the ipod. I also changed the category my family guy episodes went into so it wud be more organized. So i do this and then the famoly guy episodes are gone and there is no "TV Shows" category on my ipod. So i try everything i can, but now it says "The Videos where not copied to your ipod because, im not authorized to view them on this computer" cud sum1 PLEASE help me get the tv show category on my ipod please. and help me find my other family guy episodes

that happened 2 me 2.i called apple and they couldnt help me.i just made my own tv show category and its straight.on the ipod i have 2 go 2 playlists and its in there
 03-15-2006, 04:29 PM         #140
minimafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ah thats gay....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
perfect night at the club status
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Chik fil a Customer Service is 2nd to none..
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside French Montana post pick with a Tr@nny in booty shorts
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Are you happy with Nas "Nasir"?
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside The History Of Drake And Jay Z's Relationship: What Went Wrong?
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy