most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
yeahbaby 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 0 0
No problem with my ipod so far!!! But GREAT thread!!

:applause:
 02-05-2006, 02:39 AM         #82
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^word, I havent had a problem yet
 12 years ago '04        #83
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
$347 | Props total: 74 74
 Woah said:
yo.. how come i converted a video using videora with the video quality being 640kbps and it came out to be 443 mb... then i converted the same video using same settings except for the video quality being 768 kbps which i didn't think would be so much of a difference but the size of the video came out to be just about 1.5 gb??? thats a huge difference, cause i just got the cable to connect ipod to the tv so i want my vids to be great quality but i dont want to use that much size, i thought it was a problem with the convertor, but idk.

768 kbps is ALOT. If thats what you want, then thats the size you're going to have to deal with. Personally, I stay around 450 / 500 kbps and 428 X 320 video resolution. That takes care of the T.V. out problem and all of my videos look extra crispy.
 12 years ago '04        #84
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 Woah said:
just one more question... i put photos on my ipod but they don't show up like music and videos do on itunes so how do i delete the photos???

Just take the photo out of the folder that you have connected with your ipod. Everytime you connect your Ipod, It reads whatever folder you set up for your pictures. If you take it out, the picture will delete from the ipod.
 12 years ago '04        #85
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 lather face said:
well the way that CODY said will take ages so you should Downgrade to virsion 1.0 without lose all the content in the ipod:

enjoy

See, I would have told him to do that, but I know some people that did, and it still didnt help them. If it works, great. If it doesnt, Use mp4 box. Sometimes, you dont even have to split the files. Just opening it and saving it in mp4 box fixes the problem.
 12 years ago '04        #86
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 sonofaque86 said:
Okay...I have an iPod mini and never had a problem with it....It's not about my iPod that's messing up.... It's my cousins 60 GB Video iPod..He got it for christmas...All of the songs are skipping, none of them are playing....So he asked me to see if I can fix it...Everytime I hook it up to my computer it recognizes the disk but doesn't come up in iTunes or I can't open it in My computer...I know it's not iTunes or My Computer because when I hook my iPod Mini up everything is regular...No problems....So it's the iPod...I want to try and delete everything but I can't..Everytime I download the iTunes iPod updater it doesn't recongize the 60 GB iPod on the computer...Do you know what I can do? I've been doing everything I can think of but nothings worked!

It still has version 1.0 on there too.

Sounds like a bad Hard Drive. Replace it as soon as possible.
 12 years ago '05        #87
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
is videora ne thing like imtoo mpg converter that the videos, the audio isnt insync with the video????
 12 years ago '04        #88
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
how do you take music off of your ipod and put it on your computer
 12 years ago '05        #89
Woah 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
good looks on da answers... yea im just going to stay with 640 kbps, it doesnt take up to much space and its good quality... like i said i converted a movie that was about 1 hour 30 mins and it came out to be 433 mb so yea thats good for me...
 12 years ago '05        #90
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
 jccd5 said:
i need sumthin besides itunes that will let me put videos and pictures on my ipod

^i also need this and anapod cost money

any alternatives>?
 12 years ago '05        #91
lather face 
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
 CodyThaGod said:
See, I would have told him to do that, but I know some people that did, and it still didnt help them. If it works, great. If it doesnt, Use mp4 box. Sometimes, you dont even have to split the files. Just opening it and saving it in mp4 box fixes the problem.
i did it and it and it fixed my ipod
 02-08-2006, 12:06 PM         #92
fosho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a ipod mini and i replaced the battery and it still won't charge any help
 12 years ago '04        #93
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
 CodyThaGod said:
Sounds like a bad Hard Drive. Replace it as soon as possible.

Props. I hope they purchased insurance
 12 years ago '04        #94
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
....best way to back up your IPod to PC?....i've used a few like IPod Access and CopyPod..etc.....any other recomendations?
 02-11-2006, 10:59 PM         #95
ProteckYaNeckPI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My iPod can't transfer more than a few songs from iTunes. I have a Mini, and it says something like 'Could not write/read from the disc'. What can I do?
 02-11-2006, 11:02 PM         #96
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for sum reason, my ipod wont turn off now!?!

lmao wtf........JUST HAPPENED
 12 years ago '05        #97
F2M 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
put music on pause and click the hold button...should turn off
 12 years ago '04        #98
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 e117v1 said:
....best way to back up your IPod to PC?....i've used a few like IPod Access and CopyPod..etc.....any other recomendations?

I should have made a main post about this earlier in the thread. The best way to take songs off of your ipod is Podutil. It works like a charm. I've used it every since i had my first ipod. Its basically freeware, so go over to google, and search for "Podutil".
 12 years ago '04        #99
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 ProteckYaNeckPI said:
My iPod can't transfer more than a few songs from iTunes. I have a Mini, and it says something like 'Could not write/read from the disc'. What can I do?

Damn, a mini. I have a friend who had his problem, and here is how i solved it. I made sure she had all of her music backed up on her hard drive first. Then, I formatted the Ipod. FAT 32. <--- thats the format. quick format + full format both work. Once youve formatted the ipod, run the ipod updater. Choose restore, and that should restore your ipod to factory settings. Once its back, connect it to the wall charger for a few minutes, Run itunes, and connect your ipod back to the Computer. Everything should work fine now. If it still messes up, then you have a hard drive problem. Sell it as soon as possible, and go buy a 4 gig nano.

*THIS ERASES ALL OF YOUR MUSIC ON YOUR IPOD* If you dont have it backed up, you loose it all. As long as the music is on your computer, you're fine

Last edited by CodyThaGod; 02-12-2006 at 12:44 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #100
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 fosho said:
i have a ipod mini and i replaced the battery and it still won't charge any help
Did you replace the battery YOURSELF?!? I hope not, because then youve screwed yourself out of some money now that it doesnt charge. Send it in to be repaired. If you originally sent it in and it now that you got it back it doesnt charge, then contact whoever did the job. Personally, I'd sell it and get a nano.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago