CODY's MEGA iPod HELP THREAD! *Any Questions, Ask Them Here*

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Woah said:
the space diffrence between 192 and the best quality (VBR EAC/LAME) is nothing but like 2 mb if there is really a difference... 192 is pretty good but eac/lame is best quality and same sizes as 192 so its best to go with eac/lame rips if your rippin from cds.

it does make a difference cuz bitrate 320 makes the song or songs a bigger file size which means if u have alot of albums vbr u will lose available space.i agree with u on the quality but its not a real big difference
 12 years ago '04        #62
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
i have a question ill put a dvd in my drive and open videora, i open up the dvd and i get audio ts and video ts, i go to video and i see a bunch of vob files, what is the best way to convert these to mp4, one by one seems time consuming, or the best step by step way to convert dcds to mp4, any help would be appreciated
 12 years ago '04        #63
SmokinRedEclips 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
OK, I've got a real simple question. I have the 30GB IPod (Black/Silver). Well I installed ITunes, but the program won't open, I just get a Error message. I tried re-installing with no luck, so basically I'm stuck. Is there any other program that I could use to put music from my PC to my IPod, or just Itunes. Any and all help is appreciated along with props...
 12 years ago '04        #64
cD3k 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
hey i have a 5th gen 60gb ipod i got it around dec and it worked fine then i had it upgraded to 1.1 then after a while itunes started crashing on me everytime i connect my ipod so i downgraded to 1.0 and reinstalled all my ipod software and it still crashes when i connect it. i tried anapod also and it crashes as well when opening what do i do?
 12 years ago '04        #65
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
$347 | Props total: 74 74
Okay, I didnt know people were still posting in this thread. I'll do my best to catch up with all of these questions.
 12 years ago '04        #66
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 Soulja1896 said:
I Had An iPod Mini Wit Like 637 Songs And I Wanted To Transfer Them To My Video iPod, Is That Possible ? If So, How ?

TRANSFERING SONGS

All thats needed is a program called "Podutil" . Google it, D/l it, and there you go.
 12 years ago '04        #67
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 MastahJ said:
i have a problem renaming my videos in itunes. 1st, i input in my info for a video in itunes, that works and it shows up ok. But when i click it to play again it goes back to the original information. Any idea whats going on? it only happens for videos i think

Have you tried Right clicking the files, and choosing "Get Info". If you change it there, it should be fine.
 12 years ago '04        #68
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 scooter28Scoote said:
Props for help

I have a White 60 gig ipod with the video and pictures. My problem is that all the vids that are over about 4min long will play fine for about 30 seconds, then it will pause for a sec and then start back up, but without sound. I wanna believe its because of the update because i never had this problem before i downloaded that update.

Its definitely the update. There have been problems with almost every 60 gig that has upgraded to v1.1 . There are a few ways to get around it though.

1st. Re-encode your videos with Quicktime or Nero. Those two programs seem to work around the problem.

or

2nd. You can take your existing files and split them up using mp4box

If you have a 60 gig video and you havent upgraded yet, DONT. Its not worth it. Wait around until this problem is fixed. Mine is still on version 1.0, and im having no troubles.
 01-29-2006, 07:49 PM         #69
jccd5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need sumthin besides itunes that will let me put videos and pictures on my ipod
 12 years ago '04        #70
SmokinRedEclips 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
^Anapod is a pretty good program...
 12 years ago '04        #71
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 H3DBUSS4 said:
B/C you are using that gay a.ss Videora program which is just horrible.... You want PQ DVD to iPod Video Converter :applause:
i gotta agree this converter is crack..all ive needed for vids..they come out perfect
 12 years ago '04        #72
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
Okay...I have an iPod mini and never had a problem with it....It's not about my iPod that's messing up.... It's my cousins 60 GB Video iPod..He got it for christmas...All of the songs are skipping, none of them are playing....So he asked me to see if I can fix it...Everytime I hook it up to my computer it recognizes the disk but doesn't come up in iTunes or I can't open it in My computer...I know it's not iTunes or My Computer because when I hook my iPod Mini up everything is regular...No problems....So it's the iPod...I want to try and delete everything but I can't..Everytime I download the iTunes iPod updater it doesn't recongize the 60 GB iPod on the computer...Do you know what I can do? I've been doing everything I can think of but nothings worked!

It still has version 1.0 on there too.

Last edited by sonofaque86; 02-02-2006 at 06:34 PM..
 02-02-2006, 07:07 PM         #73
RiskyRukus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im starting to have a problem with my nano, everytime im done using it for the end of the day when its still nearly 3/4 quarters of battery left i leave it on a table till i wake up in the mornin to use it again but sometimes it doesnt work cause when i press the play button nothing happens then once i reset it it says the battery is already dead and im wondering what the hell is going on
 02-02-2006, 10:32 PM         #74
theman200234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats up guys , i just got a 2gb nano today , its hard to put songs on it kinda confusing, i have songs on my computer that i just want to put on my nano, does anyone have any suggestions? thanks
 12 years ago '05        #75
F2M 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
search on google damnnn its not that hard
 12 years ago '04        #76
Tha Bos 
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 2 2
I downloaded an MP4 to put on my girls Ipod. I can get it into my library but how do I put it onto the Ipod? I tryed clicking and dragging and putting it in, but it didnt work. Thanks for the help.
 12 years ago '05        #77
lather face 
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
 scooter28Scoote said:
Props for help

I have a White 60 gig ipod with the video and pictures. My problem is that all the vids that are over about 4min long will play fine for about 30 seconds, then it will pause for a sec and then start back up, but without sound. I wanna believe its because of the update because i never had this problem before i downloaded that update.
well the way that CODY said will take ages so you should Downgrade to virsion 1.0 without lose all the content in the ipod:

Put the ipod in harddisk mode

edit the file (hidden folder and file)

\iPod_Control\Device\SysInfo

Replace the line that have the word "buildID" with this line:

buildID: 0x05908000 (6.0)

run iPod Updater 2005-11-17.exe or iPod Updater iPod Updater 2005-10-12.exe (both have the same software version for ipod video 5th generation)

iPod Updater 2005-11-17.exe can be downloaded from:

Select upgrade (with this options you dont delete the songs or videos inside the ipod, if you select restore you lose all the content inside the ipod)

After that, you have your IPOD with version 1.0 and you can watch your videos without a problem again

enjoy

Last edited by lather face; 02-04-2006 at 07:30 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #78
lather face 
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
 Tha Bos said:
I downloaded an MP4 to put on my girls Ipod. I can get it into my library but how do I put it onto the Ipod? I tryed clicking and dragging and putting it in, but it didnt work. Thanks for the help.
in i-tune go to edit then preferences and then go to ipod , and put Manually put songs and play lists , that should solve your problem and sorry cody I just wanted to help:D

Last edited by lather face; 02-04-2006 at 07:29 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #79
Woah 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
yo.. how come i converted a video using videora with the video quality being 640kbps and it came out to be 443 mb... then i converted the same video using same settings except for the video quality being 768 kbps which i didn't think would be so much of a difference but the size of the video came out to be just about 1.5 gb??? thats a huge difference, cause i just got the cable to connect ipod to the tv so i want my vids to be great quality but i dont want to use that much size, i thought it was a problem with the convertor, but idk.
 12 years ago '05        #80
Woah 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
just one more question... i put photos on my ipod but they don't show up like music and videos do on itunes so how do i delete the photos???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy