squad up!

CODY's MEGA iPod HELP THREAD! *Any Questions, Ask Them Here*

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2006, 01:01 AM         #51
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Had An iPod Mini Wit Like 637 Songs And I Wanted To Transfer Them To My Video iPod, Is That Possible ? If So, How ?

01-15-2006, 03:12 PM         #52
RiskyRukus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id like to know is there a program out there in which people can like convert their songs into a different way in order to fit more songs into their ipods cause ive seen other people done it. I wouldnt really mind the quality at all just able to fit more songs is fine with me

13 years ago '05        #53
wr8201 
space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 RiskyRukus said
Id like to know is there a program out there in which people can like convert their songs into a different way in order to fit more songs into their ipods cause ive seen other people done it. I wouldnt really mind the quality at all just able to fit more songs is fine with me

i have easy cd-extractor

i convert all my music to bitrate 192 to conserve space

13 years ago '05        #54
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
i have a problem renaming my videos in itunes. 1st, i input in my info for a video in itunes, that works and it shows up ok. But when i click it to play again it goes back to the original information. Any idea whats going on? it only happens for videos i think

13 years ago '05        #55
scooter28Scoote 
space
space
space
$347 | Props total: 1 1
Props for help

I have a White 60 gig ipod with the video and pictures. My problem is that all the vids that are over about 4min long will play fine for about 30 seconds, then it will pause for a sec and then start back up, but without sound. I wanna believe its because of the update because i never had this problem before i downloaded that update.

13 years ago '05        #56
Woah 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
 wr8201 said
i have easy cd-extractor

i convert all my music to bitrate 192 to conserve space
the space diffrence between 192 and the best quality (VBR EAC/LAME) is nothing but like 2 mb if there is really a difference... 192 is pretty good but eac/lame is best quality and same sizes as 192 so its best to go with eac/lame rips if your rippin from cds.

13 years ago '05        #57
Str8outdaville 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 0 0
anybody have a program to take the vids off my ipod and copy them to my pc?

13 years ago '04        #58
dagreatpinoy 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 0 0
 MastahJ said
i have a problem renaming my videos in itunes. 1st, i input in my info for a video in itunes, that works and it shows up ok. But when i click it to play again it goes back to the original information. Any idea whats going on? it only happens for videos i think
This is what i think your doing... you change the info of the video in your ipod and then check it in your library. If you change the info in your library it will change in your ipod, not vice-vera.

13 years ago '04        #59
Syztim 
space
space
$525 | Props total: 6 6
Yo man cool thread,

I just copped a new 60g video but when i add album art onto the ipod it doesnt show, now this only happens when i add the album art onto songs that are just on the ipod, if i add it on the library then drag it over it shows, but not if I just edit it on the actual Ipod. Ive tried all the obivous stuff, deleting and re adding the artwork, made sure i had the display album art checked, and now i dunno what to do,

props if you can help me out

01-27-2006, 11:32 AM         #60
blak_mag1k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great thread. I have a question though do you know of a program that allows me to conver dvd to mp4 my videora wont do it unless im missing something. thanks

13 years ago '05        #61
wr8201 
space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 Woah said
the space diffrence between 192 and the best quality (VBR EAC/LAME) is nothing but like 2 mb if there is really a difference... 192 is pretty good but eac/lame is best quality and same sizes as 192 so its best to go with eac/lame rips if your rippin from cds.

it does make a difference cuz bitrate 320 makes the song or songs a bigger file size which means if u have alot of albums vbr u will lose available space.i agree with u on the quality but its not a real big difference

13 years ago '04        #62
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 11 11
i have a question ill put a dvd in my drive and open videora, i open up the dvd and i get audio ts and video ts, i go to video and i see a bunch of vob files, what is the best way to convert these to mp4, one by one seems time consuming, or the best step by step way to convert dcds to mp4, any help would be appreciated

13 years ago '04        #63
SmokinRedEclips 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
OK, I've got a real simple question. I have the 30GB IPod (Black/Silver). Well I installed ITunes, but the program won't open, I just get a Error message. I tried re-installing with no luck, so basically I'm stuck. Is there any other program that I could use to put music from my PC to my IPod, or just Itunes. Any and all help is appreciated along with props...

13 years ago '04        #64
cD3k 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
hey i have a 5th gen 60gb ipod i got it around dec and it worked fine then i had it upgraded to 1.1 then after a while itunes started crashing on me everytime i connect my ipod so i downgraded to 1.0 and reinstalled all my ipod software and it still crashes when i connect it. i tried anapod also and it crashes as well when opening what do i do?

13 years ago '04        #65
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
$351 | Props total: 76 76
Okay, I didnt know people were still posting in this thread. I'll do my best to catch up with all of these questions.

13 years ago '04        #66
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 Soulja1896 said
I Had An iPod Mini Wit Like 637 Songs And I Wanted To Transfer Them To My Video iPod, Is That Possible ? If So, How ?

TRANSFERING SONGS

All thats needed is a program called "Podutil" . Google it, D/l it, and there you go.

13 years ago '04        #67
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 MastahJ said

Have you tried Right clicking the files, and choosing "Get Info". If you change it there, it should be fine.

13 years ago '04        #68
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 scooter28Scoote said
Props for help

I have a White 60 gig ipod with the video and pictures. My problem is that all the vids that are over about 4min long will play fine for about 30 seconds, then it will pause for a sec and then start back up, but without sound. I wanna believe its because of the update because i never had this problem before i downloaded that update.

Its definitely the update. There have been problems with almost every 60 gig that has upgraded to v1.1 . There are a few ways to get around it though.

1st. Re-encode your videos with Quicktime or Nero. Those two programs seem to work around the problem.

or

2nd. You can take your existing files and split them up using mp4box

If you have a 60 gig video and you havent upgraded yet, DONT. Its not worth it. Wait around until this problem is fixed. Mine is still on version 1.0, and im having no troubles.

01-29-2006, 06:49 PM         #69
jccd5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need sumthin besides itunes that will let me put videos and pictures on my ipod

13 years ago '04        #70
SmokinRedEclips 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
^Anapod is a pretty good program...

13 years ago '04        #71
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 416 416
 H3DBUSS4 said
B/C you are using that gay a.ss Videora program which is just horrible.... You want PQ DVD to iPod Video Converter :applause:
i gotta agree this converter is crack..all ive needed for vids..they come out perfect

13 years ago '04        #72
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
Okay...I have an iPod mini and never had a problem with it....It's not about my iPod that's messing up.... It's my cousins 60 GB Video iPod..He got it for christmas...All of the songs are skipping, none of them are playing....So he asked me to see if I can fix it...Everytime I hook it up to my computer it recognizes the disk but doesn't come up in iTunes or I can't open it in My computer...I know it's not iTunes or My Computer because when I hook my iPod Mini up everything is regular...No problems....So it's the iPod...I want to try and delete everything but I can't..Everytime I download the iTunes iPod updater it doesn't recongize the 60 GB iPod on the computer...Do you know what I can do? I've been doing everything I can think of but nothings worked!

It still has version 1.0 on there too.

Last edited by sonofaque86; 02-02-2006 at 05:34 PM..

02-02-2006, 06:07 PM         #73
RiskyRukus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im starting to have a problem with my nano, everytime im done using it for the end of the day when its still nearly 3/4 quarters of battery left i leave it on a table till i wake up in the mornin to use it again but sometimes it doesnt work cause when i press the play button nothing happens then once i reset it it says the battery is already dead and im wondering what the hell is going on

02-02-2006, 09:32 PM         #74
theman200234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats up guys , i just got a 2gb nano today , its hard to put songs on it kinda confusing, i have songs on my computer that i just want to put on my nano, does anyone have any suggestions? thanks

13 years ago '05        #75
F2M 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
search on google damnnn its not that hard

Home      

most viewed right now
 NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
47 comments
43 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
7 comments
41 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA 2 Game In & LeBron Already ALIENATED HIS LA Teammates After BRAWL, He Cudd..
23 comments
42 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Punches thrown with 4 min left in HOU @ LAL 🤼*♀️
62 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Tay Being Abused?
23 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
310 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers on ESPN
1154 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Laker fans disrespecting Paul Pierce while he just tryna do his job lmao
6 comments
41 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K West Goes Topless On New Magazine Cover
15 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
56 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Travis Scot My was into the Lakers vs. Rockets fight 🚀 🥊
8 comments
40 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
25 comments
9 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
244 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brittany Renner Is About To Expose Your Favorite Rapper
125 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thicc A$s Jordans
26 comments
11 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Famous Dex Appears To Pull A Gun On Shocktoberfest Concertgoers, Video..
15 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bing wrong for this
7 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
17 comments
6 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 Katt Williams riding around to Drake "Can't take a joke"
0 comments
43 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - Soros calls out Trump
27 comments
5 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BallDontLie
cluckaluck
tokinjohn
!!!
BigBallerLavar
king26
International1
sho 2010
DrizzyStan06
Static3IVERSON
Top 10 most slapped recently
Cartel-Clipz
BallDontLie
CamburyBXGreat
Monkey Nuts
two-face
QB Eagles
SeraphKin
Blaffy
DrizzyStan06
Spot Rusherz

most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
208 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
175 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Lana Del Rey fkcuing MGK
54 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
292 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘Luke Cage’, No Season 3 For Marvel’s Harlem Hero
247 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
New details about the Drake & Kendrick Lamar beef surface