most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2006, 06:03 PM         #41
MagikDragon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Screen Lock On iPod I forgot Pass What do i Do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 5g 60bg Video iPod

and i was just wondering what the screen lock was and i went into it and now i dont know the pass, what do i do to unlock it?

1 of my friends set the pass and now i know it cuz he said he just put random numbers,

on the ipod it sais "pluginto computer and it will reset the pass" but i plugged it into the computer and nothing happendsl,

it just connects to the computer normally, and when i disconnect it i still get the little combonation screen..........

can n e of u guys help me?
if u could it would be great

i held "menu" and "select" to reset it and still....nothing happend it just reset and went into the "combonation screen"
 12 years ago '04        #42
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
$347 | Props total: 74 74
 The-Ripper said:
YO i got the same question man...
I get an error sayin some bullsh*t like

itunes:itunes.exe-corrupt file

The file or directory\iPod_control\artwork\Fl028_1\Ithmb
is corrupt and unreadable
please run the CHKDSK utility

Someone help me out please...

Check your pm's
 12 years ago '04        #43
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 MagikDragon said:
I have a 5g 60bg Video iPod

and i was just wondering what the screen lock was and i went into it and now i dont know the pass, what do i do to unlock it?

I saw your thread on Ilounge. The advice they gave you is correct. Just follow that and you should be okay.

Last edited by CodyThaGod; 01-09-2006 at 02:40 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #44
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 SeanP3688 said:
why wont the artwork show on the albums when i drag the artwork on it on iTunes...?????????
Theres a few reasons. Are you dragging it to every song? To put the album artwork on, I open the box on the bottom left side, select all songs from the cd, and drag the album cover to the box. That should put the album covers on every song. If its still not working, Then I can help you a bit more.

Ha, thats madd funny that you're from orangeburg, my business partner is originally from out there.
 12 years ago '05        #45
Woah 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
for album art jus select the song(s) you want the one album art to be on and then right click and it will say like art or something... double click that and find the picture you want and click ok
 12 years ago '05        #46
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
my batterys shot really i cant use if playing SONGS for over 2 hours after charging for 3 days. its a mini...anything i can do? been happenin for a while.
 12 years ago '04        #47
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 Kallywood said:
my batterys shot really i cant use if playing SONGS for over 2 hours after charging for 3 days. its a mini...anything i can do? been happenin for a while.
It sounds like your battery is dead. Sorry man. If you want to be 100% sure, just check out the link i posted about battery power a few pages back.
 01-10-2006, 07:32 PM         #48
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i do my warrenty over the phone? and if yes, wats the #?
 01-10-2006, 07:40 PM         #49
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:
(30g video ipod)

does it come wit a charger?

wats the most easiest program to put songs in the ipod?

how do u delete songs off the ipod?
jsut do it all through itunes... its as easy as anything on itunes is
 12 years ago '04        #50
CodyThaGod  OP
space
space
 Twista740 said:
can i do my warrenty over the phone? and if yes, wats the #?

Warranty? Did you purchase one from the Apple store? If so, you can go online and enter it in along with your serial number. Actually, you can do it many ways. You can evern buy one over the internet. Im pretty sure the phone is a good option too. I dont know the number, but it shouldnt be hard to find. There are 1800 numbers all over the manual.
 01-15-2006, 02:01 AM         #51
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Had An iPod Mini Wit Like 637 Songs And I Wanted To Transfer Them To My Video iPod, Is That Possible ? If So, How ?
 01-15-2006, 04:12 PM         #52
RiskyRukus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id like to know is there a program out there in which people can like convert their songs into a different way in order to fit more songs into their ipods cause ive seen other people done it. I wouldnt really mind the quality at all just able to fit more songs is fine with me
 12 years ago '05        #53
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 RiskyRukus said:
Id like to know is there a program out there in which people can like convert their songs into a different way in order to fit more songs into their ipods cause ive seen other people done it. I wouldnt really mind the quality at all just able to fit more songs is fine with me

i have easy cd-extractor

i convert all my music to bitrate 192 to conserve space
 12 years ago '05        #54
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
i have a problem renaming my videos in itunes. 1st, i input in my info for a video in itunes, that works and it shows up ok. But when i click it to play again it goes back to the original information. Any idea whats going on? it only happens for videos i think
 12 years ago '05        #55
scooter28Scoote 
space
space
space
$345 | Props total: 1 1
Props for help

I have a White 60 gig ipod with the video and pictures. My problem is that all the vids that are over about 4min long will play fine for about 30 seconds, then it will pause for a sec and then start back up, but without sound. I wanna believe its because of the update because i never had this problem before i downloaded that update.
 12 years ago '05        #56
Woah 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
 wr8201 said:
i have easy cd-extractor

i convert all my music to bitrate 192 to conserve space
the space diffrence between 192 and the best quality (VBR EAC/LAME) is nothing but like 2 mb if there is really a difference... 192 is pretty good but eac/lame is best quality and same sizes as 192 so its best to go with eac/lame rips if your rippin from cds.
 12 years ago '05        #57
Str8outdaville 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 0 0
anybody have a program to take the vids off my ipod and copy them to my pc?
 12 years ago '04        #58
dagreatpinoy 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 0 0
 MastahJ said:
i have a problem renaming my videos in itunes. 1st, i input in my info for a video in itunes, that works and it shows up ok. But when i click it to play again it goes back to the original information. Any idea whats going on? it only happens for videos i think
This is what i think your doing... you change the info of the video in your ipod and then check it in your library. If you change the info in your library it will change in your ipod, not vice-vera.
 12 years ago '04        #59
Syztim 
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1 1
Yo man cool thread,

I just copped a new 60g video but when i add album art onto the ipod it doesnt show, now this only happens when i add the album art onto songs that are just on the ipod, if i add it on the library then drag it over it shows, but not if I just edit it on the actual Ipod. Ive tried all the obivous stuff, deleting and re adding the artwork, made sure i had the display album art checked, and now i dunno what to do,

props if you can help me out
 01-27-2006, 12:32 PM         #60
blak_mag1k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great thread. I have a question though do you know of a program that allows me to conver dvd to mp4 my videora wont do it unless im missing something. thanks
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy