L-R-G is gonna be wack VERY quickly

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
Rock what df u want, if da sh!t lookz right on u, rock da hell out of it. But if u look like a idiot with a lrg hoodi on, then mayb itz not 4 u. Some people don't know how to rock sh3t the way it was intended to be worn.
 12 years ago '05        #62
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 FrostyNug24 said:
hey im white and wear LRG. only the Ts tho. is it not ok for me to be white but have a preppy/hiphop style of my own? i mean sh*t, i know id never say nothing like a black person cant wear ralph lauren? fu*k out of here.
You sound upset, but did I ever say anything about white people? No. So what the fu*k are you talking about? I didn't say your white a.ss could not wear no LRG. I never said anything about white folks wearing LRG, I said that black people support black clothing lines and that is what keeps LRG in business. Learn how to read things carefully so you can fully understand what is going on. Don't a.ssume something ignorant like that it makes you look stupid.
 01-04-2006, 05:24 PM         #63
Blackstar_04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
nah slim doubt that. Black people enjoy supporting clothes that were made by other blacks. especially LRG as long as we keep buying it they not goin nowhere. you must not be black. look at the LRG colors how can we not like it that sh*t is made for us dammit. now if someone who is not of color behind it imma say fu*k em

Sorry to burst your bubble,but L-R-G isn't made by black people. These are the founders.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Blackstar_04; 01-04-2006 at 05:29 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #64
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
Lol!!!
 12 years ago '05        #65
YoungerHov 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 11 11
 Blackstar_04 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble,but L-R-G isn't made by black people. These are the founders.

[pic - click to view]

say it with me...

SONNED!!!
 01-04-2006, 05:54 PM         #66
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blackstar_04 said:

[pic - click to view]

what? good look....didn't know that...
 01-04-2006, 06:39 PM         #67
gunit00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90% of the people on the official LRG are black
They are sending a message.
 01-04-2006, 06:40 PM         #68
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was initally made for skateboarders you dumb a.ss n!ggas.

Somebody needs to slap the guy that said black people support black clothing lines. When this is no For Us By Us type of thing.

Like many people have said, L-R-G is sold mostly at SB shops, and you will usually catch Skaters wearing it.
 01-04-2006, 07:16 PM         #69
DeNfaCta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blackstar_04 said:

[pic - click to view]

yup,i was gonna post that the lines originally for skateboarding, thats why l-r-g looks fly with sb's but haha wow i didnt kno what they looked like thats crazy props bro for finding that pic and yah this aint no fubu line mista, its all love tho kid (no homo)
 12 years ago '04        #70
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
if that's the case miskeem is gettin played out.....lrg isn't gonna get played out but if u think about every designer gets thier time to shine
 01-04-2006, 09:33 PM         #71
PTCzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Schmoove said:
I don' know a single skater that wears LRG. I know some thugs that wear LRG, but no skaters.

lol yeah I know a few crazy a.ss n*ggas from the islands that wear this sh*t religiously
 12 years ago '05        #72
mistadontplay 
space
space
 Gotdunksbs said:
It was initally made for skateboarders you dumb a.ss n!ggas.

Somebody needs to slap the guy that said black people support black clothing lines. When this is no For Us By Us type of thing.

Like many people have said, L-R-G is sold mostly at SB shops, and you will usually catch Skaters wearing it.

thats a lie shut the fu*k up they dont sell LRG at skate shops they sell that sh*t at urban stores you fu*kin retard, and if those two n*ggaz are the owners of LRG imma be really suprised but someone did say 90% of people who work for LRG are black which is good so i am still right in a way.
 12 years ago '05        #73
mistadontplay 
space
space
 DeNfaCta said:
yup,i was gonna post that the lines originally for skateboarding, thats why l-r-g looks fly with sb's but haha wow i didnt kno what they looked like thats crazy props bro for finding that pic and yah this aint no fubu line mista, its all love tho kid (no homo)

its all good im sayin jsut look at the LRG colors the look like african sh*t so of course off top imma a.ssume that its n*ggaz behind it, and i heard that sh*t about teh sk8ters aint true
 01-05-2006, 12:42 PM         #74
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
thats a lie shut the fu*k up they dont sell LRG at skate shops they sell that sh*t at urban stores you fu*kin retard, and if those two n*ggaz are the owners of LRG imma be really suprised but someone did say 90% of people who work for LRG are black which is good so i am still right in a way.
They do sell L-R-G at Skateboard shops. All the places I have been to that sell L-R-G have some type of SB products in there shops. Whether that is Nike SB, or skate shoes, or even Skate boards.

You need to get a reality check. The only reason why it is blowing up into the hip hop community, is because that is what they are trying to do, by so, putting ppl like Kanye in there ads. They still stick to the roots like there clothing line suggest, and sell at underground Skateboard shops. Or boutiques that carry skateboard things.
 12 years ago '05        #75
mistadontplay 
space
space
 Gotdunksbs said:
They do sell L-R-G at Skateboard shops. All the places I have been to that sell L-R-G have some type of SB products in there shops. Whether that is Nike SB, or skate shoes, or even Skate boards.

You need to get a reality check. The only reason why it is blowing up into the hip hop community, is because that is what they are trying to do, by so, putting ppl like Kanye in there ads. They still stick to the roots like there clothing line suggest, and sell at underground Skateboard shops. Or boutiques that carry skateboard things.
Well I have never ever seen LRG in any skate shop only Nike SB clothes Supreme and other SB gear. LRG is sold at Last Stop, Up Against The Wall, Shoe City and some DTLR's and other urban clothing stores, but "I" just have not seen it in any SB store
 01-05-2006, 12:55 PM         #76
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Skateboard online store^^^^^^^^^

[L-R-G]As innovative in design as the seeker itself. LRG says everything without a word. Worn by those who seek no admiration. Worn by those who donít need admiration. Worn by the those who buy clothes for design. For quality. For sustenance. For Them.
 01-05-2006, 01:24 PM         #77
Blackstar_04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
its all good im sayin jsut look at the LRG colors the look like african sh*t so of course off top imma a.ssume that its n*ggaz behind it, and i heard that sh*t about teh sk8ters aint true

And just to correct you again, %90 of the people who work there arent black.

These are the employees.

[pic - click to view]

And you're wrong about the skaters part. They've had a skate team since '98 or '99. Go on their site and go to the "athletes" part. All those are skateboarders. I myself am a skateboader, and I heard about l-r-g through ads in some skate mags.

Here's one of their skate ads from a while back.

[pic - click to view]

But yeah, for the guy who said they originally started out as a skate company. Yeah, they're down for skateboarding %100. But no, they never started to be a full on skate company, they just wanted to be a company that was down for anybody who was doing their thing, whether it was Skateboarding or Hip Hop.

If anybody's interested, check out this article from The Royal Magazine. It's an online mag and they give you a full run down on the company. Since it's a full mag, you gotta click through a bunch of pages and you'll eventually find it. It's pretty interesting.

Last edited by Blackstar_04; 01-05-2006 at 04:49 PM..
 01-05-2006, 01:30 PM         #78
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ glad u cleared dat shyt up...for them dumb a.sses that think they kno everythang
 01-05-2006, 03:13 PM         #79
DeNfaCta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
looks like blackstar proved it thorough tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc