L-R-G is gonna be wack VERY quickly

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 d*ckstarbuck said:
I can see it being in marshalls very soon since everyone and there mom wants some. sh*ts nice, but soon n*ggas aint gonna want it anymore.
fu*k this censor sh*t is gay as fu*k.

nah slim doubt that. Black people enjoy supporting clothes that were made by other blacks. especially LRG as long as we keep buying it they not goin nowhere. you must not be black. look at the LRG colors how can we not like it that sh*t is made for us dammit. now if someone who is not of color behind it imma say fu*k em
 12 years ago '04        #42
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
LRG BEEN mainstream for a minute now. When they were coming up at least 3 years ago, sh*t was real official...and of course not many people outside CA even knew about it. But like everything else, their quality is going down b/c they trying to make as much money as possible before they fall off. Can't blame them.
 01-03-2006, 06:36 PM         #43
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate to rain on ur parade *whips d*ck out and begins to piss* (no homo)... BUT... just cuz a brand is in sumthin like TJ maxx doesn't really mean NE thing becuz there r brands they get in mass on the regular... but most of the other sh*t they get is just defective clothes... I mean, i remember seein an authentic jersey in there in high school... sh*t, i bet the LRG in there is GOD awful, but they prob do have some in there... i remember seein miskeen in burlington coat factory... :-/
 12 years ago '04        #44
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 4 4
the ones at tjmaxx, ross & marshalls are the ones no one would buy at a retail store.. thats why theyre there.. they got jerseys of players who traded.. so basically.. everyone can rock lrg, but the ones that buys it from tjmaxx.. not that fresh..
 12 years ago '04        #45
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
If I see a hot piece in marshall/TJMaxx(not jerseys) Imma cop it
 01-03-2006, 08:15 PM         #46
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never heardv of it
 12 years ago '05        #47
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
I agree with dude...its about to get played...the trend is becoming too strong too fast...and I dont feel like they have a heavy base like roc and sean john to stand up to a big wave like that.
 12 years ago '05        #48
watson89 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
we dont have to much LRG down here and n*ggas really aint getting on it down it here so ima cop me some in a minute
 01-03-2006, 08:35 PM         #49
36thChamber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Around here, I've only seen one person wearing it, that happens to be a skater. And me of course, so sh*ts definitley not gonna become wack around here very soon, I mean hell we still got people wearing SouthPole, so I have nothing to worry about at all.
 12 years ago '04        #50
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,338 | Props total: 11055 11055
 mistadontplay said:
nah slim doubt that. Black people enjoy supporting clothes that were made by other blacks. especially LRG as long as we keep buying it they not goin nowhere. you must not be black. look at the LRG colors how can we not like it that sh*t is made for us dammit. now if someone who is not of color behind it imma say fu*k em

hey im white and wear LRG. only the Ts tho. is it not ok for me to be white but have a preppy/hiphop style of my own? i mean sh*t, i know id never say nothing like a black person cant wear ralph lauren? fu*k out of here.
 12 years ago '04        #51
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
 couplewords said:
I agree with dude...its about to get played...the trend is becoming too strong too fast...and I dont feel like they have a heavy base like roc and sean john to stand up to a big wave like that.

its not down here, dudes rockin bauds and southpole and thats about it
 01-03-2006, 09:40 PM         #52
Dakid187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow if don't wear WW what do you wear?
Akademiks Enyce Evisu Lacosta LRGPelle Pelle Phat Farm Rocawear The North Face Timberland
i wear whatever im feelin at the time
 01-03-2006, 10:28 PM         #53
PTCzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think that LRG has fully blown
But so what if they do become extremely big?
That doesnt mean that they're going anywhere anytime soon
And yeah some of their recent designs are kinda weak while others are hot as hell
I think Sean John, Akademiks, and Roca wear arent as good as they were years back....but they're still selling
I think some n*ggas is just mad because they were rocking the sh*t first before most and they hate seeing people wearing it now...made em feel unique at one point

Last edited by PTCzFinest; 01-03-2006 at 10:30 PM..
 01-03-2006, 10:45 PM         #54
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ABOUT to be played?

its already played
 12 years ago '05        #55
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
 Gotdunksbs said:
Why do you guy's think L-R-G will go public?
L-R-G has just had mass exposure, but it still hasn't blown up like a urban brand like enyce, sean john. Hell a lot of ppl still don't know what it is and never will in most areas. Even when many famous ppl rock it, nobody cares bothering to know what it is. They just think it stands for large and say f-it. The only cats I have seen rockin L-R-G is these two skaters at my school. Not at the mall or anything. And the only places I have been to that sell them is Skate Board shops anyway.

L-R-G will never become a mass exposed logo. Maybe you NYC and other million+ cities catz are seeing it more and more, but it has barerly got a buzz at all in the midwest.
agreed
 01-04-2006, 12:15 AM         #56
ChrisDizzl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to be real into LRG because I was the only one around my way rockin it. Now everybody is into it and I have to find something new :(
 12 years ago '05        #57
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
For the first time today I saw someone with a lrg shirt on, and I don't even think dude knew what he had on, lrg aint too big out in the bay, but I got 2 lrg hoodies and aint seen anyone with it yet, but fu*k it as long as they put out hot sh*t imma wear it, just cause other n*ggas wearin it don't mean its whack, cause that mean Sean John, and roc would be, wear what yall want and stop trippin.
 12 years ago '05        #58
abwowang 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
its bout to get BLOWN up this year tho

luxirie comin out.
 12 years ago '04        #59
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
For the first time today I saw someone with a lrg shirt on, and I don't even think dude knew what he had on, lrg aint too big out in the bay, but I got 2 lrg hoodies and aint seen anyone with it yet, but fu*k it as long as they put out hot sh*t imma wear it, just cause other n*ggas wearin it don't mean its whack, cause that mean Sean John, and roc would be, wear what yall want and stop trippin.
are you serious, on NT/ISS all they talk about is how many folks wear LRG out there
 01-04-2006, 02:29 AM         #60
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eveyone juss jumping on LRG now its been out for time....ive been rockin it for atleast 2-3 years.....

Last edited by UpTownClips; 01-04-2006 at 02:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago