L-R-G is gonna be wack VERY quickly

view more...

most viewed right now
+50  114
129 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #26
abwowang 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
but truthfully..

y'all think l-r-g gon be at marshalls soon?

haha damn i better quit spendin 20+ on a t shirt then.. haha

i dont wear ecko, seanjohn, pelle, or rocawear..
just nike, l-r-g and polo ralph lauren.. u cant go wrong dawg

01-03-2006, 05:56 AM         #27
genghis konn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d*ckstarbuck said
Dude what the fu*k are you talking about, who DOESN'T have l-r-g sh*t. I just copped a 300 dollar l-r-g coat with the foux fur. And I said I don't shop at marshalls (like you do). I wouldn't be cought dead in Sean Jean, Enyce, and pepe or pelle pelle, etc. So what are you talking about exactly?
now im curious. what do you wear besides L-R-G?

01-03-2006, 07:48 AM         #28
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lrg already hit ross and tj maxx out here..

01-03-2006, 08:12 AM         #29
gunit00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d*ckstarbuck said
Dude what the fu*k are you talking about, who DOESN'T have l-r-g sh*t. I just copped a 300 dollar l-r-g coat with the foux fur. And I said I don't shop at marshalls (like you do). I wouldn't be cought dead in Sean Jean, Enyce, and pepe or pelle pelle, etc. So what are you talking about exactly?
Everybody hate on this f*g :finger:

01-03-2006, 09:14 AM         #30
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^A lot of ppl were a brand such as L-R-G it will no longer be what it was created to be. Catz will start wearing it like it is some everyday sean john. It is suppose to be a underground skateboard logo that YES is mass produced, but not to be mass exposed like your sean johns and Rocawear.

PPL are going to crazy too soon on here. I think it has great potential to still connect w/the underground roots and not become too media wide spread.

01-03-2006, 09:47 AM         #31
el diablo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotdunksbs said
^^^^^^^^^A lot of ppl were a brand such as L-R-G it will no longer be what it was created to be. Catz will start wearing it like it is some everyday sean john. It is suppose to be a underground skateboard logo that YES is mass produced, but not to be mass exposed like your sean johns and Rocawear.

PPL are going to crazy too soon on here. I think it has great potential to still connect w/the underground roots and not become too media wide spread.
LRG is a commercial business. If you dont think the people that have put money into that brand want it to become as big as sean jean, you're stupid. What kind of dumb a.ss business plan would it be if you only wanted skaters and trendy little hip hop kids to buy your sh*t. If that was what they wanted, they would only sell their sh*t at select places instead of mass distributing it to malls in fu*kin idaho and sh*t. All this talk about how a brand aint hot no more if everybody starts wearing it is bullsh*t. Wear what you like.

01-03-2006, 10:25 AM         #32
LETZGETIT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LRG will mainstream soon! I totally agree that it will get played out fast! People will start rocking fake LRG, Dirty LRG, not match with it!

13 years ago '05        #33
abwowang 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
fake lrg?.. naww

stuff aint that expensive..

13 years ago '05        #34
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,094 | Props total: 274 274
Here LRG is still small. Jimmy's in Bridgeport (CT) just got a small section and most of they sh*t is jeans and maybe 4 hoodies. In Danbury (where I live) you can't find it anywhere (literally, no stores got it, but then again my mall is real wack), just the regular Rocawear, Sean John, South Pole, and Ecko ( << Which they got a sh*tload of). Unless it becomes a South Pole/FUBU, then it won't get played out, just become another Sean John or something. To me it ain't that popular as people make it out to be, but whatever. I'll just stick to Galaxy.

13 years ago '04        #35
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,612 | Props total: 3007 3007
 Gotdunksbs said

well if they dont want cats to wear it they shouldnt put big a.ss ads in rap mags right next to the sean john ads.....

13 years ago '05        #36
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$873 | Props total: 208 208
man LRG is still going to be tha sh*t for awhile.....

01-03-2006, 02:15 PM         #37
PtownThug16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was never really feelin lrg

13 years ago '06        #38
10182G 
space
space
space
$62 | Props total: 0 0
 J-Schmoove said
I don't understand the logic, that because alot of people wear a brand that means it will be whack.
I guess some people have to be different. Kinda like those kids in school that say "present" when attendence is being taken when everyone else says "here".

01-03-2006, 04:52 PM         #39
Javon_Johnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 īntellek't said
it only goes out when EVERYONE has it. people need to stop being hypebeasts and just wear whatever the fu*k u kno?
Real sh*t. Mu'fu*kas take this fashion game far too seriously. If you think something's hot, and it looks right on you, then rock it. fu*k what the next man thinks. Period.

13 years ago '05        #40
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 5 5
 d*ckstarbuck said
I can see it being in marshalls very soon since everyone and there mom wants some. sh*ts nice, but soon n*ggas aint gonna want it anymore.
fu*k this censor sh*t is gay as fu*k.

nah slim doubt that. Black people enjoy supporting clothes that were made by other blacks. especially LRG as long as we keep buying it they not goin nowhere. you must not be black. look at the LRG colors how can we not like it that sh*t is made for us dammit. now if someone who is not of color behind it imma say fu*k em

13 years ago '04        #41
S|M 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
LRG BEEN mainstream for a minute now. When they were coming up at least 3 years ago, sh*t was real official...and of course not many people outside CA even knew about it. But like everything else, their quality is going down b/c they trying to make as much money as possible before they fall off. Can't blame them.

01-03-2006, 06:36 PM         #42
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate to rain on ur parade *whips d*ck out and begins to piss* (no homo)... BUT... just cuz a brand is in sumthin like TJ maxx doesn't really mean NE thing becuz there r brands they get in mass on the regular... but most of the other sh*t they get is just defective clothes... I mean, i remember seein an authentic jersey in there in high school... sh*t, i bet the LRG in there is GOD awful, but they prob do have some in there... i remember seein miskeen in burlington coat factory... :-/

13 years ago '04        #43
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 8 8
the ones at tjmaxx, ross & marshalls are the ones no one would buy at a retail store.. thats why theyre there.. they got jerseys of players who traded.. so basically.. everyone can rock lrg, but the ones that buys it from tjmaxx.. not that fresh..

13 years ago '04        #44
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
If I see a hot piece in marshall/TJMaxx(not jerseys) Imma cop it

01-03-2006, 08:15 PM         #45
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never heardv of it

13 years ago '05        #46
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
I agree with dude...its about to get played...the trend is becoming too strong too fast...and I dont feel like they have a heavy base like roc and sean john to stand up to a big wave like that.

13 years ago '05        #47
watson89 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
we dont have to much LRG down here and n*ggas really aint getting on it down it here so ima cop me some in a minute

01-03-2006, 08:35 PM         #48
36thChamber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Around here, I've only seen one person wearing it, that happens to be a skater. And me of course, so sh*ts definitley not gonna become wack around here very soon, I mean hell we still got people wearing SouthPole, so I have nothing to worry about at all.

13 years ago '04        #49
W24x55 64 heat pts64
space
space
$13,677 | Props total: 17997 17997
 mistadontplay said
nah slim doubt that. Black people enjoy supporting clothes that were made by other blacks. especially LRG as long as we keep buying it they not goin nowhere. you must not be black. look at the LRG colors how can we not like it that sh*t is made for us dammit. now if someone who is not of color behind it imma say fu*k em

hey im white and wear LRG. only the Ts tho. is it not ok for me to be white but have a preppy/hiphop style of my own? i mean sh*t, i know id never say nothing like a black person cant wear ralph lauren? fu*k out of here.

13 years ago '04        #50
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
 couplewords said
I agree with dude...its about to get played...the trend is becoming too strong too fast...and I dont feel like they have a heavy base like roc and sean john to stand up to a big wave like that.

its not down here, dudes rockin bauds and southpole and thats about it

Home      

most viewed right now
+162online now  53
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
88 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  52
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  42
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  36
Video inside Eminem be like
136 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  33
Image(s) inside El Chapo’s wife, the 'Kim Kardashian' of Mexico, turns heads as hubby ..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
NBA Stephon Marbury Explains What Mike Dantoni Is Doing To Carmelo Anthony
74 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+267online now  26
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
100 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  22
Video inside Tekashi 6ix9ine Interview Explains why he fired team, Recent shooting, ..
127 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy