L-R-G is gonna be wack VERY quickly

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2006, 11:31 PM         #21
Dickstarbuck  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeNfaCta said:
First off, I'm man enough to admit that i do shop at marshalls every once in a while if i'm lookin for a ralph lauren polo, they got them at a fraction of the retail price...what's so bad about saving money?

Secondly, what I'm sayin exactly is tha L-R-G has been around for a while (almost 3 years round here) and it is here to stay, did i type it in a different language? It wasn't that hard to comprehend.

And thirdly, step your spelling game up, its faux not foux.

Like I said I wouldn't be cought dead in half the sh*t marshalls offers. And if you know what the fu*k I'm talking about, spelling is irrelevent.
 12 years ago '04        #22
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,216 | Props total: 2114 2114
 d*ckstarbuck said:
I hope not, but katz get greedy. I remember Akademics used to be just Like L-R-G, they were inovative, nowadays they fell off huge. I'm sorta pissed I bought some 120 pants with paint splattered over them from when akdmics was big. Got greedy, massed produced and now they selling paints like mine for like 50. sh*t pissed me off. At least they are still kind of wearable. Ecko used to be the sh*t too. You can get that sh*t at Kmart now.
I stay loyal to Ecko.....I dont care if they start sellin it at the dollar store....they fit is right and they got some throwed designs....
 01-02-2006, 11:38 PM         #23
Dickstarbuck  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I stay loyal to Ecko.....I dont care if they start sellin it at the dollar store....they fit is right and they got some throwed designs....

Thats cool with me. Do you
 12 years ago '06        #24
10182G 
space
space
space
$62 | Props total: 0 0
 īntellek't said:
it only goes out when EVERYONE has it. people need to stop being hypebeasts and just wear whatever the fu*k u kno?
Real talk.
 12 years ago '06        #25
10182G 
space
space
space
 persuazion said:
Co-sign to this as well.
 12 years ago '05        #26
abwowang 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
but truthfully..

y'all think l-r-g gon be at marshalls soon?

haha damn i better quit spendin 20+ on a t shirt then.. haha

i dont wear ecko, seanjohn, pelle, or rocawear..
just nike, l-r-g and polo ralph lauren.. u cant go wrong dawg
 01-03-2006, 05:56 AM         #27
genghis konn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d*ckstarbuck said:
Dude what the fu*k are you talking about, who DOESN'T have l-r-g sh*t. I just copped a 300 dollar l-r-g coat with the foux fur. And I said I don't shop at marshalls (like you do). I wouldn't be cought dead in Sean Jean, Enyce, and pepe or pelle pelle, etc. So what are you talking about exactly?
now im curious. what do you wear besides L-R-G?
 01-03-2006, 07:48 AM         #28
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lrg already hit ross and tj maxx out here..
 01-03-2006, 08:12 AM         #29
gunit00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d*ckstarbuck said:
Dude what the fu*k are you talking about, who DOESN'T have l-r-g sh*t. I just copped a 300 dollar l-r-g coat with the foux fur. And I said I don't shop at marshalls (like you do). I wouldn't be cought dead in Sean Jean, Enyce, and pepe or pelle pelle, etc. So what are you talking about exactly?
Everybody hate on this f*g :finger:
 01-03-2006, 09:14 AM         #30
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^A lot of ppl were a brand such as L-R-G it will no longer be what it was created to be. Catz will start wearing it like it is some everyday sean john. It is suppose to be a underground skateboard logo that YES is mass produced, but not to be mass exposed like your sean johns and Rocawear.

PPL are going to crazy too soon on here. I think it has great potential to still connect w/the underground roots and not become too media wide spread.
 01-03-2006, 09:47 AM         #31
el diablo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotdunksbs said:
^^^^^^^^^A lot of ppl were a brand such as L-R-G it will no longer be what it was created to be. Catz will start wearing it like it is some everyday sean john. It is suppose to be a underground skateboard logo that YES is mass produced, but not to be mass exposed like your sean johns and Rocawear.

PPL are going to crazy too soon on here. I think it has great potential to still connect w/the underground roots and not become too media wide spread.
LRG is a commercial business. If you dont think the people that have put money into that brand want it to become as big as sean jean, you're stupid. What kind of dumb a.ss business plan would it be if you only wanted skaters and trendy little hip hop kids to buy your sh*t. If that was what they wanted, they would only sell their sh*t at select places instead of mass distributing it to malls in fu*kin idaho and sh*t. All this talk about how a brand aint hot no more if everybody starts wearing it is bullsh*t. Wear what you like.
 01-03-2006, 10:25 AM         #32
LETZGETIT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LRG will mainstream soon! I totally agree that it will get played out fast! People will start rocking fake LRG, Dirty LRG, not match with it!
 12 years ago '05        #33
abwowang 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
fake lrg?.. naww

stuff aint that expensive..
 12 years ago '05        #34
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,081 | Props total: 225 225
Here LRG is still small. Jimmy's in Bridgeport (CT) just got a small section and most of they sh*t is jeans and maybe 4 hoodies. In Danbury (where I live) you can't find it anywhere (literally, no stores got it, but then again my mall is real wack), just the regular Rocawear, Sean John, South Pole, and Ecko ( << Which they got a sh*tload of). Unless it becomes a South Pole/FUBU, then it won't get played out, just become another Sean John or something. To me it ain't that popular as people make it out to be, but whatever. I'll just stick to Galaxy.
 12 years ago '04        #35
awthentik 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,115 | Props total: 0 0
 DaWhiteBoy said:
lrg already hit ross and tj maxx out here..
marshals and tj max here and so what i'll still wear it i dont mind paying less on overpriced clothes
 12 years ago '04        #36
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,216 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Gotdunksbs said:

well if they dont want cats to wear it they shouldnt put big a.ss ads in rap mags right next to the sean john ads.....
 12 years ago '05        #37
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
man LRG is still going to be tha sh*t for awhile.....
 01-03-2006, 02:15 PM         #38
PtownThug16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was never really feelin lrg
 12 years ago '06        #39
10182G 
space
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
I don't understand the logic, that because alot of people wear a brand that means it will be whack.
I guess some people have to be different. Kinda like those kids in school that say "present" when attendence is being taken when everyone else says "here".
 01-03-2006, 04:52 PM         #40
Javon_Johnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 īntellek't said:
it only goes out when EVERYONE has it. people need to stop being hypebeasts and just wear whatever the fu*k u kno?
Real sh*t. Mu'fu*kas take this fashion game far too seriously. If you think something's hot, and it looks right on you, then rock it. fu*k what the next man thinks. Period.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy