L-R-G is gonna be wack VERY quickly

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2006, 10:06 PM         #1
7403 pageviews
80 comments

Dickstarbuck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
L-R-G is gonna be wack VERY quickly

I can see it being in marshalls very soon since everyone and there mom wants some. sh*ts nice, but soon n*ggas aint gonna want it anymore.
fu*k this censor sh*t is gay as fu*k.

Last edited by Dickstarbuck; 01-02-2006 at 10:08 PM..

80 comments for "L-R-G is gonna be wack VERY quickly"

01-02-2006, 10:08 PM         #2
DeNfaCta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off i found some l-r-g sweatpants at marshalls over the summer...so its already been there

and secondly, dont be sayin sh*t like that cause sean john, polo, enyce, and more are all at marshalls and that sh*t is still fly to wear
 01-02-2006, 10:10 PM         #3
Dickstarbuck  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeNfaCta said:
first off i found some l-r-g sweatpants at marshalls over the summer...so its already been there

and secondly, dont be sayin sh*t like that cause sean john, polo, enyce, and more are all at marshalls and that sh*t is still fly to wear

Do you like rocking fubu too?
 01-02-2006, 10:18 PM         #4
CoolBreeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d*ckstarbuck said:
I can see it being in marshalls very soon since everyone and there mom wants some. sh*ts nice, but soon n*ggas aint gonna want it anymore.
fu*k this censor sh*t is gay as fu*k.
Yeah you gotta point man. It's like everytime they start sellin at JCPENNY or any other department store they become irrelevant. I started thinkin about this when I started seeing commercial cats rockin L-R-G- when it was aimed at the underground crowd. OH well.
 01-02-2006, 10:18 PM         #5
Dp the great  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well lots of sh*t goes to marshalls kid, i copped some jordan black cat pants there, sometimes they got good sh*t, they had 18.5's last yr
 01-02-2006, 10:23 PM         #6
DeNfaCta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d*ckstarbuck said:
Do you like rocking fubu too?
haha no, but thats kinda ridiculous to say that just because a particular store offers a line of clothing that i like EVERY line they have there...i buy SB's from a local skateboarding shop but i dont fu*k with the DC shoes...so i dont see your point...

L-R-G is hot rite now and its gonna stay that way if they stay inventive with their products and keep on rollin out with quality

i dont see L-R-G as a fubu

i think u jus madd cause u cant afford a 90 track jacket
 01-02-2006, 10:31 PM         #7
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, n*ggas been on lrg for a minute... please don't think its new cuz i know my n*ggas were coppin that when we first began our jr year in high school and i'm startin my second semester as a jr in college young...
 01-02-2006, 10:36 PM         #8
PTCzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lrg gonna be here a for a good lil while.
 01-02-2006, 10:40 PM         #9
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do you guy's think L-R-G will go public?
L-R-G has just had mass exposure, but it still hasn't blown up like a urban brand like enyce, sean john. Hell a lot of ppl still don't know what it is and never will in most areas. Even when many famous ppl rock it, nobody cares bothering to know what it is. They just think it stands for large and say f-it. The only cats I have seen rockin L-R-G is these two skaters at my school. Not at the mall or anything. And the only places I have been to that sell them is Skate Board shops anyway.

L-R-G will never become a mass exposed logo. Maybe you NYC and other million+ cities catz are seeing it more and more, but it has barerly got a buzz at all in the midwest.
 12 years ago '04        #10
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
not feelin lrg cuz an xl fits like a smedium...
 12 years ago '04        #11
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
i hope not, but then again i did see some Avirex in JC Penny
 01-02-2006, 10:43 PM         #12
spliff-n-wessun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been coppin' and seein' LRG in Canada for YEARS dunn
 01-02-2006, 10:50 PM         #13
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's cuz avirex is played the fu*k out... and ionno where u n*ggas r from but lrg is what's gettin real hot right now... even this cat that has the inside scoop on the freshest gear of all seasons is big on lrg... that sh*t is fresh ta death, u n*ggas need to stop sleepin, and if no one rocks it where ur from... u better find it cheap and get on ur grind and be fresh wit it now b4 heads get wise to it!
 01-02-2006, 11:00 PM         #14
DeNfaCta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTCzFinest said:
lrg gonna be here a for a good lil while.
real talk, l-r-g has been around for like 3 years, i dunno y u actin like its a recent fad nd gonna die
 01-02-2006, 11:16 PM         #15
Dickstarbuck  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeNfaCta said:
haha no, but thats kinda ridiculous to say that just because a particular store offers a line of clothing that i like EVERY line they have there...i buy SB's from a local skateboarding shop but i dont fu*k with the DC shoes...so i dont see your point...

L-R-G is hot rite now and its gonna stay that way if they stay inventive with their products and keep on rollin out with quality

i dont see L-R-G as a fubu

i think u jus madd cause u cant afford a 90 track jacket

Dude what the fu*k are you talking about, who DOESN'T have l-r-g sh*t. I just copped a 300 dollar l-r-g coat with the foux fur. And I said I don't shop at marshalls (like you do). I wouldn't be cought dead in Sean Jean, Enyce, and pepe or pelle pelle, etc. So what are you talking about exactly?

Last edited by Dickstarbuck; 01-02-2006 at 11:28 PM..
 01-02-2006, 11:25 PM         #16
Dickstarbuck  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotdunksbs said:
Why do you guy's think L-R-G will go public?
L-R-G has just had mass exposure, but it still hasn't blown up like a urban brand like enyce, sean john. Hell a lot of ppl still don't know what it is and never will in most areas. Even when many famous ppl rock it, nobody cares bothering to know what it is. They just think it stands for large and say f-it. The only cats I have seen rockin L-R-G is these two skaters at my school. Not at the mall or anything. And the only places I have been to that sell them is Skate Board shops anyway.

L-R-G will never become a mass exposed logo. Maybe you NYC and other million+ cities catz are seeing it more and more, but it has barerly got a buzz at all in the midwest.
I hope not, but katz get greedy. I remember Akademics used to be just Like L-R-G, they were inovative, nowadays they fell off huge. I'm sorta pissed I bought some 120 pants with paint splattered over them from when akdmics was big. Got greedy, massed produced and now they selling paints like mine for like 50. sh*t pissed me off. At least they are still kind of wearable. Ecko used to be the sh*t too. You can get that sh*t at Kmart now.

Last edited by Dickstarbuck; 01-02-2006 at 11:34 PM..
 01-02-2006, 11:27 PM         #17
DeNfaCta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d*ckstarbuck said:
Dude what the fu*k are you talking about, who DOESN'T have l-r-g sh*t. I just copped a 300 dollar l-r-g coat with the foux fur. And I said I don't shop at marshalls (like you do). So what are you talking about exactly?

First off, I'm man enough to admit that i do shop at marshalls every once in a while if i'm lookin for a ralph lauren polo, they got them at a fraction of the retail price...what's so bad about saving money?

Secondly, what I'm sayin exactly is tha L-R-G has been around for a while (almost 3 years round here) and it is here to stay, did i type it in a different language? It wasn't that hard to comprehend.

And thirdly, step your spelling game up, its faux not foux.

Last edited by DeNfaCta; 01-02-2006 at 11:29 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #18
īntellek't 
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
it only goes out when EVERYONE has it. people need to stop being hypebeasts and just wear whatever the fu*k u kno?
 01-02-2006, 11:27 PM         #19
thecity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk, l-r-g has been around for like 3 years
it started in 1999...
 01-02-2006, 11:29 PM         #20
Dickstarbuck  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 īntellek't said:
it only goes out when EVERYONE has it. people need to stop being hypebeasts and just wear whatever the fu*k u kno?

I feel you. Or just go with some sh*t people don't have. Mass Appeal k!lls everything.

*goes and cops latest trend*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy