(Pre-Game)(3) Cincinnati Bengals vs. (6) Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-04-2006, 11:42 PM         #161
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bengals lost ot the Bills and got sh*t ON by the Cheifs.

I dont care if you make excuses saying your back up was playing, your defens was expose.d

come on didn't yall see that Barry Sanders type run Larry Johnson put on them boys? fu*k OUTTA HERE

YALL ARE ONE AND DONE LIVE IT UP
 12 years ago '05        #162
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 newport shortz said:
Bengals lost ot the Bills and got sh*t ON by the Cheifs.

I dont care if you make excuses saying your back up was playing, your defens was expose.d

come on didn't yall see that Barry Sanders type run Larry Johnson put on them boys? fu*k OUTTA HERE

YALL ARE ONE AND DONE LIVE IT UP
The last two weeks do not count, maybe the Bills game but that's it. Indy damn near lost to the Cardinals so the same logic applies to them too.

Exposed?? It's already known the Bengals D is sh*tty, but not against Pitt. The Steeler were held under 100 yds rushing in the last game.

I'm done talkin about the game we'll see on Sunday.
 01-05-2006, 12:34 AM         #163
InAMajorWay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bengals... Who Dey, sh*t i hope they win 4real, but if they do lose, it is a step up from last year, from barely missing the playoffs to winning the division, and the experience will help also for Chad and Carson and company, they can take that to the offseason and build on it, but im picking my Bengals in OT
 12 years ago '04        #164
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Steelers if there running game works...if not Bengals
 01-05-2006, 05:48 AM         #165
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ the last two weeks not counting.

They could have been the number 2 seed so I dont want to hear no bullsh*t about them not playing hard the last few weeks.
 12 years ago '05        #166
Golds 
space
space
$3,462 | Props total: 0 0
Pittsburgh Steelers
 01-05-2006, 06:58 AM         #167
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all u hear is carson palmer this carson palmer that. no one says sh*t about big ben. this dude is 24-4 as a starter he should get way more respect than he does. i herd someone say on here say that the bengals will win because they can stop the run and they held the steelers under 100 yards rushing last game well that was because ben had 386 yards passing that game. and the O line wasnt healthy. they are all healthy now and i believe that game proved that the steelers can put up points when they need to. the only way the bengals can win is if the steelers beat themselves with turnovers. and dont count on that because they wont have to pass all that much because the o line and the running game will be on.
 12 years ago '04        #168
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Im thinking Pitt and im from Cincy.....Last few weeks aint been looking good
 12 years ago '12        #169
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 TuffyNuttz said:
all u hear is carson palmer this carson palmer that. no one says sh*t about big ben. this dude is 24-4 as a starter he should get way more respect than he does. i herd someone say on here say that the bengals will win because they can stop the run and they held the steelers under 100 yards rushing last game well that was because ben had 386 yards passing that game. and the O line wasnt healthy. they are all healthy now and i believe that game proved that the steelers can put up points when they need to. the only way the bengals can win is if the steelers beat themselves with turnovers. and dont count on that because they wont have to pass all that much because the o line and the running game will be on.

Thats the Bengals Game Plan to make Pitt Pass, thats why we won

But Hey, Are you still gonna be able to run the ball when your down early and late?
 12 years ago '05        #170
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
 newport shortz said:
LOL @ the last two weeks not counting.

They could have been the number 2 seed so I dont want to hear no bullsh*t about them not playing hard the last few weeks.
Have You Ever Watched A Bengals Game In Your Life???
Cause 99% Of The sh*t You Pop Off Is Wrong

Youi Just Need To Go Back To Praying that Jacksonville Beats New England.
 01-05-2006, 03:59 PM         #171
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
99 Percent huh? so I guess that one percent is the fact that they can't stop the run and they can't run?

I hate the Steelers just as equally, but they are a better team then the Bengals by far
 12 years ago '05        #172
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
 newport shortz said:
99 Percent huh? so I guess that one percent is the fact that they can't stop the run and they can't run?

I hate the Steelers just as equally, but they are a better team then the Bengals by far
You Just Proved My Point
You Say We Cant Run??Are U High
Rudi Had 1458 Yards This Year
How Many Yards The Backfield Of Your Team Get Ths Year (Guess Yall Cant Run Either)
We Cant Stop The Run,NO sh*t,Every Lil Hater In this Thread Done Said That
I Done Been To 6 Games THis Year,You Think I Dont Know That,But In MOST Cases,You Have To Throw The Ball To Play Catch-Up With Our Offence (And Dont Give Me No Kansas City B.S,We Had TWO Defencive Ends And Our Pro-Bowl Corner Resting Up)
 01-05-2006, 06:36 PM         #173
ebalams  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cincinnati Bengals all day. Watch out for gold mouth #85
 01-05-2006, 06:56 PM         #174
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Nati by a touchdown.....thats my squad
 01-05-2006, 08:16 PM         #175
gangsta_4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

bengals dont stand a chance against steelers

and bens thumb is no hinderance either
 01-05-2006, 10:40 PM         #176
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Thats the Bengals Game Plan to make Pitt Pass, thats why we won

But Hey, Are you still gonna be able to run the ball when your down early and late?

are u blind or just cant read. the steelers O-Line which means offensive line you know the people who block? wasnt healthy! they are now! which means your rotten 28th in the league defense wont be able to stop the run. and you cant score if you dont have the ball. and if u even watch football which i doubt you do. you will remember what the steelers did to the bengals the last time they had a healthy O line. it got ugly! i will give your offense credit and carson palmer is good but you cant score 40 points if the other team is running the ball down your throat.
 01-05-2006, 10:59 PM         #177
joeytwotimer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pittsburgh WILL win
 01-05-2006, 11:01 PM         #178
joeytwotimer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kentucky1.0 said:
You Just Proved My Point
You Say We Cant Run??Are U High
Rudi Had 1458 Yards This Year
How Many Yards The Backfield Of Your Team Get Ths Year (Guess Yall Cant Run Either)
We Cant Stop The Run,NO sh*t,Every Lil Hater In this Thread Done Said That
I Done Been To 6 Games THis Year,You Think I Dont Know That,But In MOST Cases,You Have To Throw The Ball To Play Catch-Up With Our Offence (And Dont Give Me No Kansas City B.S,We Had TWO Defencive Ends And Our Pro-Bowl Corner Resting Up)

dude, cinncy can never win, they should just fold as a team. and the last team they'll ever be able to beat is the steelers. did one time this year becuase ben was hurt. cinncy sucks dude, 20 turnovers and they could barely beat them this year... steelers sh*tted on them both games its just cinncy had a lil better score the second one. fu*k the bengals, there fu*ked... and fu*k that bi*ch chad johnson
 01-05-2006, 11:03 PM         #179
joeytwotimer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kentucky1.0 said:
Have You Ever Watched A Bengals Game In Your Life???
Cause 99% Of The sh*t You Pop Off Is Wrong

Youi Just Need To Go Back To Praying that Jacksonville Beats New England.

dog u need to be prayin bengals win dude. they r playin the team they do the worste with, remember that dipsh*t
 12 years ago '05        #180
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4405 4405
Cincinnati loses, and Chad Johnson eats his word about meeting the Colts in the AFC Championship or any other time during the play-offs and beating them...
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy