Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 krOnikk said:
You're a fu*king idiot.

Brad Johnson beat the backups and third stringers while Larry Johnson ran all over your starter defense. fu*k outta here.

You give all females a bad name with your stupidity, for real. Don't get mad Cincy is one and done.
Bahahahahah you give Bears Fans a bad name with your crackhead point of views, you have no logic behind ANYTHING you post. You keep bringin up the Bears in a Bengals vs. Steelers thread, like they're relevant. Your stuck on stupid, move on....how many times do I have to say I don't give a fu*k about the Bears?!?!? I DONT GIVE TWO sh*tS ABOUT THE BEARS RIGHT NOW! Rex Grossman is JOKE they're not going anywhere with him and that defense is not on a championship level, stop getting your little hopes up!

Kronik= your brain on drugs people!!

GO BENGALS!
 01-02-2006, 12:10 AM         #62
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bengals fans are way to sensitive, & please dont confuse the Bengals with a championship caliber team.

Last edited by sebastian; 01-02-2006 at 12:14 AM..
 01-02-2006, 12:24 AM         #63
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Bahahahahah you give Bears Fans a bad name with your crackhead point of views, you have no logic behind ANYTHING you post. You keep bringin up the Bears in a Bengals vs. Steelers thread, like they're relevant. Your stuck on stupid, move on....how many times do I have to say I don't give a fu*k about the Bears?!?!? I DONT GIVE TWO sh*tS ABOUT THE BEARS RIGHT NOW! Rex Grossman is JOKE they're not going anywhere with him and that defense is not on a championship level, stop getting your little hopes up!

Kronik= your brain on drugs people!!

GO BENGALS!
What a dumb bi*ch.

I already proved that YOU ARE THE ONE who brought up the Bears. You didn't like my predicition so you ATTACKED the team I am a fan of. You're fu*king insane and retarded.
 01-02-2006, 12:26 AM         #64
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My first post: Steelers will expose this soft a.ss excuse for a football team. Cincy got steamrolled today and will get steamrolled against the Steelers.

Her response: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......shut up, what happen to the BEARS?!?!?!?! I thought so!!

So who brought up the Bears? Dumb a.ss brawd.
 12 years ago '05        #65
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
What a dumb bi*ch.

I already proved that YOU ARE THE ONE who brought up the Bears. You didn't like my predicition so you ATTACKED the team I am a fan of. You're fu*king insane and retarded.
Yea OK....move along bi*ch. NEXT!
 01-02-2006, 12:28 AM         #66
eYeZ sTaYz ReD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bengals

they're the truth and people still dont see that

Steelers have a DECENT secondary... Cinci is gon pass on them all day
 01-02-2006, 12:28 AM         #67
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 We_Ready said:
Anybody else see the contradiction in these two statements?

Just in case you didn't....Steve Young works for ESPN.
Kinda the same way she contradicted herself. She wants to go by what ESPN analysts say. Steve Young spoke the truth and I'd listen to Young over Salisbury.

You Bengals fans are unreal.
 12 years ago '05        #68
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
My first post: Steelers will expose this soft a.ss excuse for a football team. Cincy got steamrolled today and will get steamrolled against the Steelers.

Her response: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......shut up, what happen to the BEARS?!?!?!?! I thought so!!

So who brought up the Bears? Dumb a.ss brawd.
GOT DAMN!! Didn't I already k!ll this?!?!?!?

Ok, your lame your not much of a challenge....I'm done with this ignorant fool.

fu*k THE STEELERS!!!
I HATE THE SQUEELERS!

GO BENGALS!
 01-02-2006, 12:30 AM         #69
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Yea OK....move along bi*ch. NEXT!
Look! The bi*ch has NOTHING logical left to say. HA.

fu*k outta here hoe.
 01-02-2006, 12:32 AM         #70
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Bahahahahah you give Bears Fans a bad name with your crackhead point of views, you have no logic behind ANYTHING you post. You keep bringin up the Bears in a Bengals vs. Steelers thread, like they're relevant.
but YOU brought them up hoe.

SONNED

fu*k outta here.
 12 years ago '12        #71
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Cincy 34
Pitt 16
 12 years ago '12        #72
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 krOnikk said:

SONNED

fu*k outta here.

Your a joke

Lettin' a girl own the hell outta you....Go sit down please
 01-02-2006, 12:36 AM         #73
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Your a joke

Lettin' a girl own the hell outta you....Go sit down please
I expect stupidy from a fu*king Bengals fan.

Off the d*ck bi*ch. No wonder you got prep H for rep bi*ch.

"Owned" is the lamest fu*king word of 2005. Nerd a.ss n*gga.

She didn't "own" anybody. I sonned the sh*t out of that bi*ch. She brung up the Bears and doesn't want to admit it because shes knows shes a fu*king idiot.

Last edited by krOnikk; 01-02-2006 at 12:37 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #74
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:

SONNED

fu*k outta here.
WOW, you posted the same exact sh*t 3 times within 1 hour, you see how lame you are?? My point was, you said the Bengals got "steamrolled today", I simply asked what did the Bears do today?? THEY GOT STEAMROLLED ALSO!! you see the logic between the two?? probably not...........So before you talk sh*t about my team, atleast make sure team won. NOW MOVE ON bi*ch!
 12 years ago '12        #75
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 krOnikk said:
I expect stupidy from a fu*king Bengals fan.

Off the d*ck bi*ch. No wonder you got prep H for rep bi*ch.

"Owned" is the lamest fu*king word of 2005. Nerd a.ss n*gga.

Look at you getting all worked up over a Bengals/Steelers Thread.

HaHa

Bengals 24 Bears 7

enough said...and theres nothing else for you to say either, go find someone else to argue with, damn, you act like your fu*kin 10 years old.
 01-02-2006, 12:39 AM         #76
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
WOW, you posted the same exact sh*t within 1 hour, you see how lame you are?? My point was, you said the Bengals got "steamrolled today", I simply asked what did the Bears do today?? THEY GOT STEAMROLLED ALSO!! you see the logic between the two?? probably not...........So before you talk sh*t about my team, atleast make sure team won. NOW MOVE ON bi*ch!
But you said I brought up the Bears in this topic, when I did not. YOU DID. fu*k outta here. Getting mad cause someone predicted your team to lose.
 01-02-2006, 12:40 AM         #77
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Look at you getting all worked up over a Bengals/Steelers Thread.

HaHa

Bengals 24 Bears 7

enough said...and theres nothing else for you to say either, go find someone else to argue with, damn, you act like your fu*kin 10 years old.
WRONG. I'm not the one getting mad because someone predicted the Bengals to lose...

Try again you nerd a.ss n*gga...quit trying to be captain save-a-hoe...
 01-02-2006, 12:41 AM         #78
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
WOW, you posted the same exact sh*t 3 times within 1 hour, you see how lame you are?? My point was, you said the Bengals got "steamrolled today", I simply asked what did the Bears do today?? THEY GOT STEAMROLLED ALSO!! you see the logic between the two?? probably not...........So before you talk sh*t about my team, atleast make sure team won. NOW MOVE ON bi*ch!
Yup. The EXACT SAME sh*t that proves your stupid a.ss is wrong.
 12 years ago '05        #79
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
Yup. The EXACT SAME sh*t that proves your stupid a.ss is wrong.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you maaad?!?!?!

*plays Carl Thomas - Emotional*
 01-02-2006, 12:43 AM         #80
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Spittsburgh Blows Up and Ceases to Exist.

BENGALS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home         

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy