(Pre-Game)(3) Cincinnati Bengals vs. (6) Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Maroon_Tiger said:
reggie bush is a top 5 draft pick... thats about it... you cant just give a rookie top 5 of anything unless reggie comes in the league and does his thing like he did to the ncaaf opponets...

even when lebron came into the league, he wasnt top 5 or top 10... but he is now
I personally don't think he's top 5 in the NFL........he's not going to wear a Browns or Bengals uniform, so I really don't care what he is.

GO BENGALS!!
GO BUCKEYES!!!
 12 years ago '05        #42
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
OMG

This bi*ch just proved her stupidity. You're gonna call Bush TOP 5 in the NFL when he hasn't even played a DOWN? You're on crack and ESPN doesn't know sh*t. A Career backup QB doesn't know sh*t. The same idiots who said the Bears would be 3-13 really know alot.

You ain't on my level if you get all your sports info and logic from ESPN. fu*k outta here.

and NO. Half the Country doesn't think that sh*t about Bush.

Dan Patrick sonned the sh*t out of Salisbury.

"So you think Bush is already better than LT,Edge,Tiki,Alexander and Larry Johnson?"

Salisbury didn't say sh*t! Dude is a MORON.
WOW! :wow: NO SIR! you just proved your stupidty.....I NEVER SAID I THINK BUSH IS TOP 5 IN THE NFL!! I don't care about USC, I don't like Reggie Bush or ESPN. MOVE ALONG GO MAKE A BEARS THREAD!

"You ain't on my level if you get all your sports info and logic from ESPN. fu*k outta here."

LOL PLEEEASE!! Go smoke some more weed, your definately not on my level. I will son you all night, If I want to!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-01-2006 at 10:18 PM..
 01-01-2006, 10:18 PM         #43
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
WOW! :wow: NO SIR! you just proved your stupidty.....I NEVER SAID I THINK BUSH IS TOP 5 IN THE NFL!! I don't care about USC, I don't like Reggie Bush or ESPN. MOVE ALONG GO MAKE A BEARS THREAD!

"You ain't on my level if you get all your sports info and logic from ESPN. fu*k outta here."

LOL PLEEEASE!! Go smoke some more weed, your definately not on my level.
You just said Salisbury knows what he's talking about. Obviously, you think he's right. You're just trying to cover your stupidity up now though.

It's iight though. One and done. Holla at the NFL next year.
 12 years ago '05        #44
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
You just said Salisbury knows what he's talking about. Obviously, you think he's right. You're just trying to cover your stupidity up now though.

It's iight though. One and done. Holla at the NFL next year.
He knows more than your pothead a.ss does!!! I knew Carson had a great arm, but he said it also. His nickname out off college wasn't "Golden Arm" for nothing. Get off Carson's d*ck, you wish he was playing for the Bears!! Too fu*king bad, he's locked till 2014 , now get mad!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-01-2006 at 10:29 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #45
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, obviously nobody is right or wrong until the game is over.
 01-01-2006, 10:27 PM         #46
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she roots for HER team..you do u krOnikk, i never thought Chicago would dominate that NFC like they did..but they did..no one knows how the season go playout..but Salisbury for sure..doesn't know sh*t..he jumps on hot teams every week..one week is Carolina..next week is Seattle he did it all year..like i said..Bengals will beat Steelers
 12 years ago '05        #47
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 OnTheReal said:
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, obviously nobody is right or wrong until the game is over.
True, but this fool is a Bears fan, it would be OK if it's a Steelers fan, but this idiot is still talkin about Week 3.

Kronik, MOVE ON!!!!!!! I don't give a fu*k about the bears!

BRING ON THE SQUEELERS!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-01-2006 at 10:28 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #48
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yo let the girl cheer for her team.. all this arguing doesnt need to get offensive... until at least after the game

but you dont have to call her names to argue sports with her, thats kinda wrong
I told that cat he was getting too emotional.....n*gga been listening to Carl Thomas recently or something.....

He's "emotional and he cant let go."
 01-01-2006, 11:04 PM         #49
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
True, but this fool is a Bears fan, it would be OK if it's a Steelers fan, but this idiot is still talkin about Week 3.

Kronik, MOVE ON!!!!!!! I don't give a fu*k about the bears!

BRING ON THE SQUEELERS!!
You contradict yourself. I state my opinion that the Steelers will beat the Bengals and YOU BRING UP WEEK 3 and WEEK 4 for that matter.

Lay off the crack.
 01-01-2006, 11:06 PM         #50
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My first post: Steelers will expose this soft a.ss excuse for a football team. Cincy got steamrolled today and will get steamrolled against the Steelers.

Her response: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......shut up, what happen to the BEARS?!?!?!?! I thought so!!

So who brought up the Bears? That's right, she did.

SONNED
or
DAUGHTERED
 12 years ago '05        #51
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
My first post: Steelers will expose this soft a.ss excuse for a football team. Cincy got steamrolled today and will get steamrolled against the Steelers.

Her response: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......shut up, what happen to the BEARS?!?!?!?! I thought so!!

So who brought up the Bears? That's right, she did.

SONNED
or
DAUGHTERED
OH MY GAWD!!! Your so fu*kin stupid!
You said "Cincy got steamrolled today ", I simply asked "what happen to the BEARS?!?!?!?!" You tried to talk sh*t about the Bengals when your team did worse.
 12 years ago '05        #52
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
the bengals are a poor mans colts........but for some reason i think they will win.......but the let larry walk allover them
 01-01-2006, 11:28 PM         #53
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
OH MY GAWD!!! Your so fu*kin stupid!
You said "Cincy got steamrolled today ", I simply asked "what happen to the BEARS?!?!?!?!" You tried to talk sh*t about the Bengals when your team did worse.
34-10 is worse than 37-3?

I don't argue with the mentally handicapped.
 12 years ago '05        #54
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
34-10 is worse than 37-3?

I don't argue with the mentally handicapped.
LOL mentally handicapped?? Stop talkin about yourself.

Let's see.......Bears lost to the Vikings, the Bengals whooped the Vikings. Kansas City is the best team not in the playoffs.

Kronik is getting lame........any Steelers Fans wanna talk smack?!?!?!?

WHO DEY!!!
 01-01-2006, 11:41 PM         #55
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's see Dallas beat the Chiefs so by your logic, Dallas is better than the Bengals?

You're an idiot...
 01-01-2006, 11:46 PM         #56
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...and the Bills beat the Bengals but lost to the Panthers and the Bucs. Both Panthers and Bucs got beat by the Bears. See your stupid logic?
 12 years ago '05        #57
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
...and the Bills beat the Bengals but lost to the Panthers and the Bucs. Both Panthers and Bucs got beat by the Bears. See your stupid logic?
I see your stupidty. Getting beat by the Brad Johnson led Vikings is a worse loss, than the L. Johnson, Tony Gonzalez, Trent Green Kansas City Chiefs....... DAMN! MOVE ON bi*ch!! BENGALS > BEARS GO TALK ABOUT THE BEARS........ohh NO ONE ELSE CARES!!!
 01-02-2006, 12:00 AM         #58
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're a fu*king idiot.

Brad Johnson beat the backups and third stringers while Larry Johnson ran all over your starter defense. fu*k outta here.

You give all females a bad name with your stupidity, for real. Don't get mad Cincy is one and done.
 12 years ago '04        #59
We_Ready 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 126 126
 krOnikk said:
Quit listening to "bandwagon" ESPN.

Just like Steve Young says "Cincy is SOFTTTT"

Anybody else see the contradiction in these two statements?

Just in case you didn't....Steve Young works for ESPN.

BTW....Bengals win this game on a Shayne Graham FG.
 12 years ago '05        #60
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 987 987
Bengals been playing bad the last couple weeks and for that reason I got the Steelers

Willie Parker runs for 150
Bettis again scores 3 touchdowns
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy