(Pre-Game)(3) Cincinnati Bengals vs. (6) Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
slimdresnoop 
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 17 17
cincy will beat the steelers
 12 years ago '05        #22
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 krOnikk said:
Steelers will expose this soft a.ss excuse for a football team. Cincy got steamrolled today and will get steamrolled against the Steelers.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......shut up, what happen to the BEARS?!?!?!?! I thought so!!

Steamroll?? hell no......these two teams know each other very well, the series is tied 1-1, Cincy will win.
 01-01-2006, 09:18 PM         #23
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......shut up, what happen to the BEARS?!?!?!?! I thought so!!

Steamroll?? hell no......these two teams know each other very well, the series is tied 1-1, Cincy will win.
Dumbass bi*ch. It's called..not PLAYING YOUR STARTERS.

Palmer on the other hand, was playing.

NO ONE on the Bears starting roster was playing past the 1st QTR and after the 1st QTR it was only 3-3. So shut the fu*k up if you don't know sh*t. Larry Johnson steamrolled that soft a.ss defense. This isn't the first time ya'll were steamrolled either.
 12 years ago '05        #24
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 krOnikk said:

NO ONE on the Bears starting roster was playing past the 1st QTR and after the 1st QTR it was only 3-3. So shut the fu*k up if you don't know sh*t. Larry Johnson steamrolled that soft a.ss defense. This isn't the first time ya'll were steamrolled either.
Palmer threw 8 passes....Kitna threw 24......you do the math.

LOL @ you getting so sensitive because she laughed at the Bears........
 01-01-2006, 09:26 PM         #25
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Palmer threw 8 passes....Kitna threw 24......you do the math.

LOL @ you getting so sensitive because she laughed at the Bears........
anddd?

Grossman threw NONE.

The O LINE and the entire Defense of Chicago were sitting down by the 2nd qtr.

While Larry Johnson had over 120 yds in the FIRST HALF.
 01-01-2006, 09:28 PM         #26
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and no one's getting sensitive

The bi*ch doesn't know football and thinks the Bengals are the greatest fu*king team in the NFL. I simply stated that the Steelers will steamroll them and CIncy will do what I've been saying all year.

One and DONE.
 12 years ago '05        #27
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 krOnikk said:
anddd?

Grossman threw NONE.

The O LINE and the entire Defense of Chicago were sitting down by the 2nd qtr.

While Larry Johnson had over 120 yds in the FIRST HALF.
Regardless your arguement was flawed and I was pointing it out to you...I'm not the one talking about the Bears, I'm the one talking about how you weren't making any sense with "Palmer on the other hand, was playing." You dont have to try and prove anything to me, unless your bored.

krOnikk said:

The bi*ch doesn't know football and thinks the Bengals are the greatest fu*king team in the NFL. I simply stated that the Steelers will steamroll them and CIncy will do what I've been saying all year.

One and DONE.
P.S. You didn't say any of the statement above in your prior post.....dont make sh*t up, not a good look.

P.S.S. When you resort to calling her out her name on the internet you're getting too sensitive. She didn't even say anything about YOU, she just laughed at the Bears. Food for thought.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 01-01-2006 at 09:35 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #28
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:

LOL.......now I know your stupid a.ss didn't watch the game. Palmer played 2 series, the game was 3-6 after the 1st quarter. Thanx for stating the obvious everyone knows the Bengals D is sh*tty. This soft a.ss team whooped the Bears so what does that make yall??!?!?

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-01-2006 at 09:31 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #29
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
I actually think this could be a repeat of their first meeting in Cincy earlier in the season when the Steelers beat them down, seems like some folks have forgotten about that one.
 01-01-2006, 09:38 PM         #30
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
LOL.......now I know your stupid a.ss didn't watch the game. Palmer played 2 series, the game was 3-6 after the 1st quarter. Thanx for stating the obvious everyone knows the Bengals D is sh*tty. This soft a.ss team whooped the Bears so what does that make yall??!?!?
and the Steelers whooped your a.ss earlier in the year. Just like they'll do next Sunday.

Like I said in a previous topic, all Cincy's points in the Chicago game came off turnovers in the Chicago territory. You guys couldn't drive the ball down the field for sh*t. Chicago is a much different team since starting 1-3, which is when ya'll beat us.

Too bad we won't get a rematch though.

One and DONE.

and I did watch the game, especially when Larry Johnson sh*tTED on ya'll in the 2nd QTR.

GET'EM!!!

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #31
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:

One and DONE.
I seem to know more than you.

" thinks the Bengals are the greatest fu*king team in the NFL"
LOL, I love the Bengals, but I do have a sense of reality unlike you....They're good, but far from great. You think the Bears can't be beat, when the "soft a.ss Bengals" did and the 6-10 Browns did also.
 12 years ago '05        #32
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
I actually think this could be a repeat of their first meeting in Cincy earlier in the season when the Steelers beat them down, seems like some folks have forgotten about that one.
Not making excuses for them, because I'm not a huge fan, but that TD that got called back in the first [and the subsequent dropped TD pass] really turned the tides of that game.

As I stated before though they have a punchers chance. If they are on they have a great shot of winning....if they are cold they have a great shot of losing......let's see where on that spectrum they fall when they play.
 01-01-2006, 09:42 PM         #33
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I seem to know more than you.

" thinks the Bengals are the greatest fu*king team in the NFL"
LOL, I love the Bengals, but I do have a sense of reality unlike you....They're good, but far from great. You think the Bears can't be beat, when the "soft a.ss Bengals" did and the 6-10 Browns did also.
Same way the Bills beat ya'll...even with your starters in.

and you must not know much if you think Palmer has the best arm in the league...

Last edited by krOnikk; 01-01-2006 at 09:44 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #34
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
Someone give me a valid reason for Cowher not choking again?

It seems this man has something permanently stuck in his throat, no homo.
 12 years ago '05        #35
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
Same way the Bills beat ya'll...even with your starters in.

and you must not know much if you think Palmer has the best arm in the league...
LOL, If I don't know much then Sean Salisbury, Merrill Hodge,and Ron Jaworski doesn't know either. :rolleyes: LOL, this from the same dude who thinks Grossman is Jesus......Carson > Grossman + Orton.

Y2Luda said:
Not making excuses for them, because I'm not a huge fan, but that TD that got called back in the first [and the subsequent dropped TD pass] really turned the tides of that game.
EXACTLY!! that changed the momentum for the whole game. Cincy was running right at Pitt in the first series. That's why I'm so confident Cincy can beat Pitt.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-01-2006 at 09:57 PM..
 01-01-2006, 09:59 PM         #36
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
LOL, If I don't know much then Sean Salisbury, Merrill Hodge,and Ron Jaworski doesn't know either. :rolleyes: LOL, this from the same dude who thinks Grossman is Jesus......Carson > Grossman + Orton
I don't think Grossman is jesus (I even stated I was playing in the topic). The Bears DEFENSE is jesus.

and LOL@Jaworski,Hoge and SALISBURY?!?! Are you fu*king kidding me?

The same Salisbury that says Reggie Bush is top 5 in the NFL before playing a single down? The SAME Salisbury that doesn't know his head from his fu*king a.ss?! HAHA Nice try. Quit listening to "bandwagon" ESPN.

Just like Steve Young says "Cincy is SOFTTTT"
 12 years ago '05        #37
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 krOnikk said:
I don't think Grossman is jesus (I even stated I was playing in the topic). The Bears DEFENSE is jesus.

and LOL@Jaworski,Hoge and SALISBURY?!?! Are you fu*king kidding me?

The same Salisbury that says Reggie Bush is top 5 in the NFL before playing a single down? The SAME Salisbury that doesn't know his head from his fu*king a.ss?! HAHA Nice try. Quit listening to "bandwagon" ESPN.

Just like Steve Young says "Cincy is SOFTTTT"
Salisbury knows more than you EVER will! Half the damn country thinks Bush is top 5 in the NFL!
LOL @ Bears defense is jesus!

I swear, your enamored with the Bengals, every Bengals thread you see, you try to hate on them, probably because no one gives a sh*t about the BEARS!! Move on!!!

LETS GO BENGALS!!
WE WANT THE SQUEELERS!
 12 years ago '04        #38
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
 Maroon_Tiger said:
he's only choked b/c his teams were 80% defense... pittsburgh has a solid offense this time..

but you're right... pittsburgh will choke eventually... probably to the patriots...

when they lost @ home last year to the patriots, i dont consider that a CHOKE..

1. ben's hand was still injured

2. the patriots were clearly the better team

Ben makes up injuries he's a pus*y

and they should have lost to the Jets the week before.
 01-01-2006, 10:10 PM         #39
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG

This bi*ch just proved her stupidity. You're gonna call Bush TOP 5 in the NFL when he hasn't even played a DOWN? You're on crack and ESPN doesn't know sh*t. A Career backup QB doesn't know sh*t. The same idiots who said the Bears would be 3-13 really know alot.

You ain't on my level if you get all your sports info and logic from ESPN. fu*k outta here.

and NO. Half the Country doesn't think that sh*t about Bush.

Dan Patrick sonned the sh*t out of Salisbury.

"So you think Bush is already better than LT,Edge,Tiki,Alexander and Larry Johnson?"

Salisbury didn't say sh*t! Dude is a MORON.
 12 years ago '05        #40
JP 0002 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 0 0
Bengals 27
Steelers 17
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy